The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2013, 12:51 PM   #26
DrDoom
Dictator

Default Re: New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 4

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

"Please, no human can hold such power"

"You're WRONG!"....."ONE can"
Old 06-09-2013, 02:15 PM   #27
Spider-Fan83
Thwip Thwip

Default Re: New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ultimate_evil View Post
I believe that was suppose to be a "Warehouse 13" reference where Jaime Murray plays a female version of H. G. Wells, where the H stands for Helena

either that or they actually believe that everything in "Warehouse 13" is real and that H. G. was in fact a woman

Old 06-09-2013, 02:17 PM   #28
DrDoom
Dictator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Fan83 View Post
I believe that was suppose to be a "Warehouse 13" reference where Jaime Murray plays a female version of H. G. Wells, where the H stands for Helena

either that or they actually believe that everything in "Warehouse 13" is real and that H. G. was in fact a woman
bingo

"Please, no human can hold such power"

"You're WRONG!"....."ONE can"
Old 06-09-2013, 04:08 PM   #29
Marvin
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry78 View Post
I need some kind of CG tease of the turtles to ease my concern for this picture.
"Suit" reveals are always hit or miss. Around trailer 2, the fans have acclimatized. It's the same story every single time. From the red undies to even the flames and teh puffy.

With a fan base this hostile, I'm pretty sure any reveals will be met with vile.
That being said, these are the joys of working on CGI heavy features. Because you don't have to worry about set pics leaking, don't have to reveal anything till you absolutely want to.

See Spiderman/Superman suit reveals vs Avatar/TF etc.

My guess is you won't see anything of that sort from this movie till next year.

A movie about a man learning to be Superman will finally get the GA invested in the premise, while at the same time piss off people that want what they want. If only the latter group showed up for the last movie.
Old 06-09-2013, 05:30 PM   #30
guy_from_nerk
Side-Kick

It's amazing how little hype this film is getting and how little pictures or news is coming out.

Old 06-09-2013, 09:51 PM   #31
Cassandra Cain
C'mon! Let's get NUTS!

^ I hear ya. Either they're being super secretive (especially about this film's villain - which I'm actually starting to believe it isn't Shredder) or just a lot of the scenes are being filmed on a closed set. It's obvious there still isn't a lot of hype because there's still a lot of hate. Oddly enough I was a huge hater for this movie myself, but I'm getting a little more excited due to some of the set pics (particularly the motion capture suits). I'm sure there will be more hype once the official teaser is released, you know, depending upon if it's any good.

Old 06-09-2013, 10:15 PM   #32
terry78
Heads up, heathen monkeys

I still can't believe the last turtles movie was like 6 years ago. It felt like it just came out.

Old 06-10-2013, 12:19 AM   #33
Dude of Steel
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy_from_nerk View Post
It's amazing how little hype this film is getting
That's because there's nothing to get hyped about - yet.

Old 06-10-2013, 02:58 AM   #34
Mike_D202
Green Lantern's roommate

I can't wait to see General Shrader. I wonder if he'll look like Bison from the Street Fighter movie.

I imagine there was more of "MoS was a disappointment," with maybe a splash of "DC is dragging their feet." Maybe even "DC is just making a cash grab."
Old 06-10-2013, 02:38 PM   #35
the_ultimate_evil
CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Fan83 View Post

ahh have never heard or seen anything to do with that show so i wasnt sure

and after seeing some of the moronic stuff on this site it wouldnt have surprised me lol

And so I walk, into the searing light which banishes all darkness, surrendering my face and form to atoms of dust, seeking the true darkness of peace,the cool shadows of eternity and the unknown fate of nothingness
To view my site tumblr dev art twitter
Old 06-10-2013, 03:25 PM   #36
jdogg willie
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredderX View Post
And Next Mutation is almost as bad as Power Rangers ( I guess they thats why they did that crappy crossover)
The Next Mutation would've been watchable if the mouths actually worked and there were no cartoon sound effects. Cartoon side effects only work for CARTOONS and not LIVE-ACTION

Old 06-10-2013, 04:57 PM   #37
venom892
Got Lucky

I tried watching an episode of next mutation on netflix and couldn't even handle five minutes.

Vote for your favorites in The Battle of the Comic Book Films Tournament! here!
Old 06-11-2013, 02:47 AM   #38
Cassandra Cain
C'mon! Let's get NUTS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_D202 View Post
I can't wait to see General Shrader. I wonder if he'll look like Bison from the Street Fighter movie.
Dude...no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by venom892 View Post
I tried watching an episode of next mutation on netflix and couldn't even handle five minutes.
'Nuff said.

Old 06-11-2013, 03:03 AM   #39
Mike_D202
Green Lantern's roommate

I was being sarcastic :P

I imagine there was more of "MoS was a disappointment," with maybe a splash of "DC is dragging their feet." Maybe even "DC is just making a cash grab."
Old 06-18-2013, 02:02 PM   #40
TheIrishAvenger
You are not special.

"We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible, and we count these moments. Those moments when we dared to aim higher -- to break barriers, to reach for the stars. To make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that, and perhaps we've just forgotten. That we're still pioneers, that we've barely begun and that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us -- because our destiny lies above us."

INTERSTELLAR

Old 06-18-2013, 02:44 PM   #41
jdogg willie
Side-Kick

Do we really need the words 'Teenage' and 'Mutant' anyway? I mean, the property has been around for over 25-yrs so how can they be teenagers anymore... and we all know they're mutants, I mean there are no humanoid turtles in the world. Although, with the new cartoon, everyone knows them as the 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' already

Old 06-18-2013, 02:55 PM   #42
the_ultimate_evil
CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdogg willie View Post
Do we really need the words 'Teenage' and 'Mutant' anyway? I mean, the property has been around for over 25-yrs so how can they be teenagers anymore... and we all know they're mutants, I mean there are no humanoid turtles in the world. Although, with the new cartoon, everyone knows them as the 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' already
well considering the fact that the lack of possibly being mutants was a major riot for the fans the idea of including it the title may put to rest fears that the fandom has been lied to constantly

And so I walk, into the searing light which banishes all darkness, surrendering my face and form to atoms of dust, seeking the true darkness of peace,the cool shadows of eternity and the unknown fate of nothingness
To view my site tumblr dev art twitter
Old 06-18-2013, 03:13 PM   #43
terry78

Well, they are teenagers and mutants so......

Old 06-18-2013, 03:18 PM   #44
scifiwolf
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdogg willie View Post
Not in conversation. But it'd be like Chevrolet putting "Chevy" on official documents. The full movie name needs to be Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and all marketing material needs to reflect that, to keep the brand consistent. Here's hoping the poster is a relic of a previous title.

Old 06-19-2013, 01:24 AM   #45
Cassandra Cain
C'mon! Let's get NUTS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ultimate_evil View Post
well considering the fact that the lack of possibly being mutants was a major riot for the fans the idea of including it the title may put to rest fears that the fandom has been lied to constantly
This.

Old 06-19-2013, 06:17 AM   #46
Darkness Falls
The Right Amount Of Dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIrishAvenger View Post
can't wait for Ninja Turtle5

Better Call Saul
Old 06-19-2013, 07:08 AM   #47
Chrisbarnes182
Side-Kick

Sorry if I am a bit behind the times but have we got any ideas how the turtles are going to look?

Old 06-19-2013, 07:27 AM   #48
Ipodman
Love Tension

Nope!

Old 06-19-2013, 07:29 AM   #49
Ipodman
Love Tension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness Falls View Post
can't wait for Ninja Turtle5
Well, it IS the fifth movie...

Old 06-19-2013, 10:01 AM   #50
terry78

That's why they make the big bucks.

Closed Thread