The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > Avengers: Age of Ultron

Old 03-27-2015, 01:22 PM   #1
coluanprime
Side-Kick

Default Movie Discussion - NO SPOILERS EDITION

I created this thread for people who wanted to talk about the movie but who didn't want to have to deal with the main thread which is full of spoilers.
Rules:
No spoilers about plot (aside from the synopsis, and very vague plot details ie the HYDRA part at the beginning), footage (aside from the first 3 trailers), or images. These shouldn't go here even if placed in spoiler tags.

Questions about the Marvel Cinematic Universe? Want to settle a debate? Looking for images? Visit the Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki! The most accurate and comprehensive Marvel Movie and TV show wiki!
coluanprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 09:39 AM   #2
Quasimod0
Bell-Ringer

Default Re: Movie Discussion - NO SPOILERS EDITION

What do we talk about here then?

Unbroken- 8/10, Night at the Museum 3- 7/10, Taken 3- 6/10, Jupiter Ascending- 4/10, McFarland USA- 8/10, Cinderella- 8.5/10, Home- 6/10, Furious 7- 7/10, Monkey Kingdom- 8/10, Avengers: Age of Ultron- 9/10, Mad Max: Fury Road- 8.5/10, Tomorrowland- 7.5/10, Jurassic World- 8/10, Inside Out- 10/10, Ant Man- 9/10
Quasimod0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 09:44 AM   #3
TheVision
Born Yesterday

After we see it we'll want to just talk openly about it. I dont want to post a ton of spoiler tags when Ive seen the film.

Old 03-28-2015, 11:03 AM   #4
John Locke
One is Dark One is Light

This is actually a great idea. Like the Book Readers/Non book readers threads in the GOT forum.

Last edited by John Locke; 03-28-2015 at 11:18 AM.
John Locke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 11:39 AM   #5
TheVision
Born Yesterday

Yeah do a Spoiler and Non Spoiler topic. man I cannot wait to go see this movie!! ARRRRRRGHH

Old 03-28-2015, 11:51 AM   #6
Pecola1
ʞɔᴉʞ-ǝpᴉS

I was originally thinking that once AoU comes out I would have to fast from using these forums for a while, but if we have a thread like this, that won't be needed! Great plan, and now is probably around the perfect time to start it. (Probably)
Also, if we can talk about the Trailers, can we talk about the Movie Spots? I saw that it seems the movie spots are being used as TV advertisements. (Maybe that's what it has always been, I just never knew there was a separate thing called a 'movie spot')
Also, can we theorize things which COULD possibly be in the movie? Because I can just state a quote from a trailer/tv spot, but without theorizing what it could mean there isn't much discussion. But that also means that people will likely come up with correct theories, so how do we determine what is a 'spoiler' or not? We just cant use comic book references? At this point no one has seen the movie, so it seems like there can't REALLY be any spoilers presented. :P

Pecola1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 03:09 AM   #7
SkyIsBlue
Side-Kick

I'll get back to this thread once I've seen the movie! The premiere here is on April 22.

SkyIsBlue is offline   Reply With Quote