The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Sequels

Old 02-19-2014, 10:35 PM   #1
godisawesome
Side-Kick

Default Batman and Superman stories you'd like to see in the series

Your basic speculation thread, but focused on independent storylines from both franchises you'd like to see in the series:

Death in the Family- The original story does include both heroes, and adapting this story in a Batman/Superman movie would allow the, to circumvent the whole "Why doesn't Superman help Batman" thing. It'd need an update and probably a better overall plot to keep Superman involved. If they were to feature some kind of Joker/Luthor team up, this would be the way to make sure the antagonists live up to their potential. Imagine watching the movie where Robin dies and we see Superman's anguish at failing his friend. Heck, you could even through in Supergirl and tease her death from COIE before pulling the bait-and-switch.

Search for Lois Lane- the story where Lois was kidnapped for weeks and Superman had to call in Batman to find her while suffering from kryptonite poisoning. I don't necessarily need the poisoning story, but seeing Batman actually do something Superman can't and analyze how gritty and frightening his world is in comparison will just about justify any team-up between the two. However, I feel there does need to be an element of trust between the two before this scene happens, so it's definitely sequel material.

-C.S. Lewis
godisawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 11:07 PM   #2
Rorschach2012
$

Default Re: Batman and Superman stories you'd like to see in the series

I really want to see an abridged version of Death in the Family adapted

Rorschach2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 09:56 AM   #3
Iceman
Sir Hunter Rider

Won't sequels to BVS just be Justice League?

Old 07-08-2014, 09:36 AM   #4
DChero
Out of Work Superhero

It's probably too soon since Batman Begins, but I want a true Year One telling. I'd like to see a large amount of the movie told from Gordon's perspective. They'll probably tell a lot of that story in the Gotham television show, but that isn't really acceptable in my eyes.

Old 07-10-2014, 03:54 PM   #5
Rorschach2012
$

hmmm... yeah i don't want another Batman origin film for a long time. Batman Begins is pretty perfect to me (despite the non supernatural Ra's)

Stories I'd like to see adapted:

Arkham takeover based on Grant Morrison's Arkham Asylum and the video game

Heart of Ice, we need a proper version of Mr Freeze

Court of Owls

Hush

none of these would be straight adaptations, but there is good material there to base a movie on.

for another solo Superman, i need to see a movie with Brainiac and Lex as the villains. That HAS to be the story of the next solo Superman

Rorschach2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 08:54 PM   #6
Pardus
New User - Level 0

My one desire, my only wish is to see Matthew McConaughey as Riddler in the Justice League movies.

Pardus is offline   Reply With Quote