The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Sequels

Old 07-07-2014, 08:16 AM   #1
wallpaper
Newbie First Class

Default So MOS Part 2/ Batman 1 will be after Justice League?

And then after that, Batman's first stand-alone film....I guess it's kinda genius to make Batman an exclusive to the films that highlight the JLA roster as a whole first, then whether people like him or not, we will still have he first stand alone to look forward to.

Still, if the movie machine actually took it''s time, we would have a different DC universe...

wallpaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 06:24 PM   #2
Gort Baringa
Side-Kick

Default Re: So MOS Part 2/ Batman 1 will be after Justice League?

It seems to me that the "DC Universe" is not nearly as efficient as those people who are churning out Marvel characters . . .

I think that the only thing that can save DC is if they have been secretly making two films in BvS. I mean, all those new superhero and villain characters (including a new Alfred and Commissioner Gordon) need at least some kind of introduction, and then we need time to gape at a new batmobile, batplane, B's alternative armor, etc.

The producers did this with Three Musketeers and Four Musketeers many years ago, and I believe (correct me if I am wrong) that Superman I and II were made for the most part at the same time . . . then they finally decided to ditch Donner's version of II and install Richard Lester as director.

There was a bit of problem with the deception in making Musketeers 1 and 2, so the producers would need to sort out the contracts of some of the characters and staff. Very few people would know that more than one film is being made or somehow the cat would get out of the bag!

Last edited by Gort Baringa; 05-06-2015 at 06:36 PM.
Gort Baringa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 07:18 AM   #3
Marvin
Side-Kick

Default Re: So MOS Part 2/ Batman 1 will be after Justice League?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gort Baringa View Post
It seems to me that the "DC Universe" is not nearly as efficient as those people who are churning out Marvel characters . . .
Ironic choice of words.

Hey maybe every single avenger should have a solo film leading up as well and that paradigm be championed as most 'efficient'. Funny enough by the time the dcu franchise is 5 films in, we should all sit down and count which approach yielded bigger returns.