The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > Avengers: Age of Ultron

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2015, 02:47 AM   #1
speno94
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 581
Default Your worries/concerns with Age of Ultron

This is just a thread to voice your minor/major worries or concerns with the film, if any. You can add to this once we have all seen Trailer 2, but this is for everything we have seen so far.

I have a couple of concerns for the film, but some are nitpicks:

- I hope that Ultron doesn’t come from Chitaturi technology as I don’t want EVERYTHING to be tied to the first film because we already have Loki’s staff in the film. I would rather Ultron not be alien tech and I liked the idea that Tony jumpstarts a dormant peacekeeping program was referring to Hank Pym. I'd prefer Ultron be 100% terrestrial in nature. I think it's a little unnecessary to have Ultron connected to the Chitauri in any way.

- I hope the final battle isn’t another city fight with faceless/cannon fodder Ultron bots like the Chitauri in the first film or another air battle like The Winter Soldier or Guardians. I want them to do something a little different for the end battle, but still feel epic.

- I hope we get decent time in Avengers Tower and the team hanging out because this may be the last time we see this original core roster before Civil War/characters dying/contracts running out etc. I also hope Avengers Tower doesn’t get destroyed again because Stark Tower got destroyed in the first film and rebuilt into Avengers Tower, and if it gets destroyed, Tony would have to fix it AGAIN. (These are nitpicks I know.)

- I hope the Kim Soo Hyun character isn’t just put in to appeal to the chinese market and she is necessary/serves something to the plot even though I know she probably won't get a lot of screen time.

- I wish Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver were already Inhumans and infused with the Terrigen Crystal/mist rather than volunteering to HYDRA to be experimented on and become enhanced from Loki’s sceptre. I hope their origin isn't too convoluted.

- This is nitpicking, but I wish they went for how Quicksilver’s hair was in early concept art rather than the final style in the film.

- I hope they don’t go too much into the HYDRA plot because I want to move on to something else now rather than HYDRA, that was the plot for The Winter Soldier, Agents of SHIELD and some of Age of Ultron, so I hope it doesn’t delve too much into that plot for Avengers 2 and keep it on the team, Ultron and the Civil War set-up etc


Last edited by speno94; 01-10-2015 at 02:52 AM.
speno94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 05:41 AM   #2
walltron
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 192
Default Re: Your worries/concerns with Age of Ultron

Good thread. I share a lot of the same concerns and hopes you do. In regards to the final battle, how would you do it different? I would also like a change up from the whole city wide end battle but it looks like they are going that route anyway unfortunately. I also don't expect to much of hydra either other than maybe the first 20 minutes.

Here is my real concern tho. I'm worried there are too much characters for everyone to get their due outside of the flashy action moment. I mean...looking at this thing, there is so much to accomplish.

Expand upon Banner's character and give him a meaty role. He needs his own subplot seeing as how he hasn't been seen since the first movie.

Same for Clint, even moreso because he has the least development. Whedon now has the pressing task of essentially reintroducing the character in a new light. He has to make the character likeable, give the audience a reason to care, explain who this relative unknown is and justify his presence in his own right. Quite the arc.

Meanwhile you have returning characters like Cap and Thor who are well loved and need to also be given something to do. They may not need an essential arch but they have to be put to use.

Whedon seems to want to continue to delve into widows past. God knows how he is also going to fit that in as well.

Then we have Tony. Tony is going to need a BIG push and arch to set him up as his essential antagonist role in Civil War. That means a big arc in dealing with his failure in Ultron.

Speaking of Ultron, I'm sure Marvel and Whedon want to break the mold in its one note villains. There is a lot of hype surrounding James Spader in the role. So there is pressure to deliver I'm sure. That means a villain who is flushed out, whose motivation is clear and endgame understood. Not only that, like you mentioned Ultron's origins really seem like a big bag of clutter and unnecessary baggage.

ON TOP OF THAT, there are the twins. They need there own little subplot of why they volunteered for Hydra. What there problem is with the avengers, and there whole redemption in joining the team.

THe list is still going as there is also the Vision. While he doesnt necessarily need to be developed all in one movie and this can just be his intro, it still needs to be handled with care. The way Paul Bettany talks about the role, it does seem quite meaty and emotional...so maybe he is getting more screentime than expected.


All of this is very worrisome because the first movie was sucha hodge podge of subplots to begin with that one character didnt make it out with much of a role at all(hawkeye). Now whedon thought it was a good idea to add in 3 MORE heroes.. I'm very worried about how characters are going to be handled.

walltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 06:26 AM   #3
Ghostcrow13
Side-Kick
 
Ghostcrow13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,201
Default Re: Your worries/concerns with Age of Ultron

When you say Kim Soo Hyun, do you mean Claudia Kim???

^ I agree with Walltron in the fear of some characters getting Hawkeye shafted, however I'm not really worried for that because I believe for a lot of the time the characters will be together and so they will be sharing more screen time.

One fear is that Cap or Widow will pick up Mjolnir, I want Cap to do it in IW if he has to do it all. And I don't want Widow to do it, however that 'that's not something i need to know' she said whilst smirking makes me think she is gonna do it.

I also have the concern it's just going to be Avengers versus all the drones as the finale, and they are just cannon fodder. But then in A1 they had that then Hulk just owned Loki and the fight was practically over, in this one of the Avengers isn't going to just dominate Ultron. So I have faith the final battle will just be Ultron vs Avengers.

Obviously fear that Vision isn't created by Ultron because that just takes away so much from Vision. In fact I'm sure how Vision comes about isn't going to be something I'm 100% behind.

I also fear the last 30-40 minutes is just one massive battle with very little dialogue, I'm all for epic battles, but the best thing about Cap 2s ending wasn't the CGI helicarriers smashing into buildings it was Cap vs Bucky. So I hope there is lots of back and forth between the Avengers and Ultron and not just shots of each Avenger pummelling a drone.

__________________
My CBM Ranking:

1) The Avengers 2) The Dark Knight 3) Captain America: The Winter Soldier 4) Guardians of the Galaxy 5) Iron Man 6) Batman Begins 7) X-men 2 8) Spiderman 2 9) Superman 10) Thor
Ghostcrow13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 10:39 AM   #4
speno94
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 581
Default Re: Your worries/concerns with Age of Ultron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostcrow13 View Post
I also have the concern it's just going to be Avengers versus all the drones as the finale, and they are just cannon fodder. But then in A1 they had that then Hulk just owned Loki and the fight was practically over, in this one of the Avengers isn't going to just dominate Ultron. So I have faith the final battle will just be Ultron vs Avengers.
The good thing is we will probably see what to expect with the final battle in Trailer 2 hopefully because 2nd trailers are usually when most of the effects are finished and they show some more of the money shots, so we will maybe see glimpses of the final battle to see if they are going to do something different.

speno94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 10:41 AM   #5
speno94
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 581
Default Re: Your worries/concerns with Age of Ultron

Quote:
Originally Posted by walltron View Post
Good thread. I share a lot of the same concerns and hopes you do. In regards to the final battle, how would you do it different? I would also like a change up from the whole city wide end battle but it looks like they are going that route anyway unfortunately. I also don't expect to much of hydra either other than maybe the first 20 minutes.
What could make the final battle different is the fact that Ultron can switch bodies, so when they destroy one Ultron bot, he can transfer to another body, so in a way it makes it less like cannon fodder because they are always fighting Ultron in way?

speno94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 10:45 AM   #6
coluanprime
Side-Kick
 
coluanprime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 578
Default Re: Your worries/concerns with Age of Ultron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostcrow13 View Post
When you say Kim Soo Hyun, do you mean Claudia Kim???
Claudia Kim is her Americanized name. Kim Soo Hyun is (closer) to her actual name.

I also fear the last 30-40 minutes is just one massive battle with very little dialogue, I'm all for epic battles, but the best thing about Cap 2s ending wasn't the CGI helicarriers smashing into buildings it was Cap vs Bucky. So I hope there is lots of back and forth between the Avengers and Ultron and not just shots of each Avenger pummelling a drone.[/QUOTE]
I completely agree. 10 minutes of drone battle at most.
I also hope that a decent part of the movie is spent with the Avengers as a real team.

__________________
Questions about the Marvel Cinematic Universe? Want to settle a debate? Looking for images? Visit the Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki! The most accurate and comprehensive Marvel Movie and TV show wiki!
coluanprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 10:47 AM   #7
speno94
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 581
Default Re: Your worries/concerns with Age of Ultron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostcrow13 View Post
I agree with Walltron in the fear of some characters getting Hawkeye shafted, however I'm not really worried for that because I believe for a lot of the time the characters will be together and so they will be sharing more screen time.
I'm not worried about Hawkeye getting shafted to be honest. I think Joss Whedon really wants to get the character right as Clint wasn't well received in the first film. I think he will be heavily involved in the Scarlet Witch/Quicksilver subplot, plus it looks like there is a whole section on Hawkeye's farm, so we will probably get some backstory about him on his farm.

Plus Feige said that the characters who didn't get solo films, we will make sure they get lots to do in the sequel, which is Hawkeye and Hulk because even Black Widow was a main supporting character in Cap 2.

speno94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 10:53 AM   #8
speno94
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 581
Default Re: Your worries/concerns with Age of Ultron

Quote:
Originally Posted by coluanprime View Post
I also hope that a decent part of the movie is spent with the Avengers as a real team.
In a way, it's a good thing that SHIELD is gone because we really get to see the Avengers be THE AVENGERS now with no help from SHIELD and the team have to operate on their own terms, working things out for themselves, living in Avengers Tower, woking more as a team etc.

I also hope we get a lot of time spent with them being a real time before things go bad at the end with the roster changing at the end/Civil War etc

speno94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 11:12 AM   #9
Ghostcrow13
Side-Kick
 
Ghostcrow13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,201
Default Re: Your worries/concerns with Age of Ultron

Quote:
Originally Posted by speno94 View Post
I'm not worried about Hawkeye getting shafted to be honest. I think Joss Whedon really wants to get the character right as Clint wasn't well received in the first film. I think he will be heavily involved in the Scarlet Witch/Quicksilver subplot, plus it looks like there is a whole section on Hawkeye's farm, so we will probably get some backstory about him on his farm.

Plus Feige said that the characters who didn't get solo films, we will make sure they get lots to do in the sequel, which is Hawkeye and Hulk because even Black Widow was a main supporting character in Cap 2.
I was using Hawkeye shafted as a phrase for someone getting shafted like Hawkeye in A1. Yeah Hawkeye is probably the least likely to get shafted.

__________________
My CBM Ranking:

1) The Avengers 2) The Dark Knight 3) Captain America: The Winter Soldier 4) Guardians of the Galaxy 5) Iron Man 6) Batman Begins 7) X-men 2 8) Spiderman 2 9) Superman 10) Thor
Ghostcrow13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 12:00 PM   #10
Quasimod0
Bell-Ringer
 
Quasimod0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 10,277
Default Re: Your worries/concerns with Age of Ultron

I hope Cap isn't back to his "Avengers" fighting style. I really loved the way he fought in TWS.
Also, I hope there is a lot of time spent with the team working together, before they break up.

__________________
Movies Seen in Theaters This Year (2015):
Unbroken- 8.5/10, Night at the Museum 3- 7/10, Taken 3- 7/10, Jupiter Ascending- 4.5/10, McFarland USA- 8/10
Quasimod0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 12:27 PM   #11
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!
 
I SEE SPIDEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: In Superman's arms
Posts: 38,311
Default Re: Your worries/concerns with Age of Ultron

I hope the drones don't remind me of the Puddies from Power Rangers like the Aliens in the first Avengers did.

I don't want another fake death.

I know the film is a Marvel production and thus will have tons of comedy but can the villain please not be defeated in a silly way? Do that in Ant-Man but not in your big team up movie with your supposedly scary villain.

Can the villain please be better than he usually is?

Can we get a little more substance than we had in the first Avengers film?

Please don't make Cap look as blah as he did in the first film.

Okay that's it.

__________________
Come think with us:http://thinkmcflythink.squarespace.com/

2014 IS THE YEAR DC/WB DECIDED TO GET SERIOUS.
I SEE SPIDEY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 12:59 PM   #12
speno94
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 581
Default Re: Your worries/concerns with Age of Ultron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasimod0 View Post
I hope Cap isn't back to his "Avengers" fighting style. I really loved the way he fought in TWS.
Same, I LOVED the fighting style in TWS. It was really gritty and visceral, especially in the Lemurian Star opening with Cap throwing that knife at the soldiers hand, the Batroc fight... it made Cap 'cool'. There needs to be consistency with Cap and if the fighting style goes back to how it was in A1, I will be disappointed.

From interviews, the Russo Brothers really understand action and can direct a really good action scene, so I hope Joss talked to the Russo's for consistency and maybe got the same stuntmen, fight choreographers from TWS for Age of Ultron.

speno94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 03:11 PM   #13
Hypestyle
Side-Kick
 
Hypestyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 6,159
Default Re: Your worries/concerns with Age of Ultron

I want many more human villains. the faceless chitauri were fine for the first film. but take it in a different zone here. Still, I fear that relentless hordes of robot clones will "repeat" this cycle.

I want bruisers who can go toe-to-toe with each hero- Cap, Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Widow, Hawkeye. An extended fight scene with each hero. Bring on the Masters of Evil, even if you don't call them that.

... more global locales for the situations. Go way beyond NYC. Jonah Jameson is off limits, so invent somebody to be a news adversary. Why not?

More commentary from the MCU news media and everyday folks.

Hawkeye should have more gimmick arrows. I don't care. He has access to Tony making these for him, anyway.

Give Widow a few more tricks. I'd also like to see some glimpses of her personal life, since she's been "outed", now.

I don't want to see the Hulk be a simple pawn of Ultron (or whoever) for half the movie or whatever. We've already seen the Hulk-rampage sequence in the first film. I also don't want to see the Hulk pwned by the Hulkbuster armor. For better or worse, the Hulk's strength is his main gimmick, unless the writers decide to finally make him at least marginally intelligent-- if he simply gets overpowered by Iron Man, then what?

Hypestyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 03:35 PM   #14
Hulk-1700
Flawless
 
Hulk-1700's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,842
Default Re: Your worries/concerns with Age of Ultron

I don't really have many worries. The only things I can think of are that I want Captain America to remain as much of a badass as he was in TWS. It's been nice seeing him progressing as a fighter and with the things he pulled off in TWS he should have an even bigger 'wow' factor come AoU. And of course I want more Jeremy Renner, but I'm confident his role will be bigger as has been stated already.

Other than that, I'm pretty sure this will be a solid entry so I haven't had too many worrying thoughts in correlation to AoU.

Hulk-1700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 04:02 PM   #15
Quasimod0
Bell-Ringer
 
Quasimod0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 10,277
Default Re: Your worries/concerns with Age of Ultron

Quote:
Originally Posted by I SEE SPIDEY View Post
I hope the drones don't remind me of the Puddies from Power Rangers like the Aliens in the first Avengers did.

I don't want another fake death.

I know the film is a Marvel production and thus will have tons of comedy but can the villain please not be defeated in a silly way? Do that in Ant-Man but not in your big team up movie with your supposedly scary villain.

Can the villain please be better than he usually is?

Can we get a little more substance than we had in the first Avengers film?

Please don't make Cap look as blah as he did in the first film.

Okay that's it.
I think your fears won't be realized. Seems like Ultron has quite a bit more depth than Loki already (when it comes to his reasons for wanting to take over the world, that is). I also can't see Ultron being defeated in a silly way. I think this movie is gonna have a more grim tone than the first. The stakes are higher, and things get tougher for our heroes.

__________________
Movies Seen in Theaters This Year (2015):
Unbroken- 8.5/10, Night at the Museum 3- 7/10, Taken 3- 7/10, Jupiter Ascending- 4.5/10, McFarland USA- 8/10
Quasimod0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 04:10 PM   #16
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!
 
I SEE SPIDEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: In Superman's arms
Posts: 38,311
Default Re: Your worries/concerns with Age of Ultron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasimod0 View Post
I think your fears won't be realized. Seems like Ultron has quite a bit more depth than Loki already (when it comes to his reasons for wanting to take over the world, that is). I also can't see Ultron being defeated in a silly way. I think this movie is gonna have a more grim tone than the first. The stakes are higher, and things get tougher for our heroes.
I loved the trailer and so far Ultron looks like a good villain so I'm hoping you are correct.

I like Loki and laughed at Hulk smashing him, I just want a scarier main villain this time.

__________________
Come think with us:http://thinkmcflythink.squarespace.com/

2014 IS THE YEAR DC/WB DECIDED TO GET SERIOUS.
I SEE SPIDEY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 04:24 PM   #17
Quasimod0
Bell-Ringer
 
Quasimod0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 10,277
Default Re: Your worries/concerns with Age of Ultron

Quote:
Originally Posted by I SEE SPIDEY View Post
I loved the trailer and so far Ultron looks like a good villain so I'm hoping you are correct.

I like Loki and laughed at Hulk smashing him, I just want a scarier main villain this time.
I feel the same way. I think it worked for Loki because he was just so cocky and needed to be brought back down to earth, in a big way. So with Hulk thrashing him around, he really got what was coming to him.

Now Ultron will probably be a whole different story. You can't just smack him around and then arrest him. You've got to completely destroy him, or he will just keep coming back again and again.

__________________
Movies Seen in Theaters This Year (2015):
Unbroken- 8.5/10, Night at the Museum 3- 7/10, Taken 3- 7/10, Jupiter Ascending- 4.5/10, McFarland USA- 8/10
Quasimod0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 05:20 PM   #18
Spitfire
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: UK
Posts: 212
Default Re: Your worries/concerns with Age of Ultron

A few concerns based on rumours about the movie:

1. I would like to see Ultrons personality evolve as a character during the movie and not be the same at the end of the movie as when he first appears. At the beginning I would like to see Ultron just want to destroy the Avengers and then develop his views until he plans to wipe out humanity based on his changing world view. This would explain why the twins would work with him initially as they share his hatred of the Avengers but are unaware of his plans to destroy humanity.

2. Ultron has to create Vision who then betrays his creator (Ultron making the same mistake as Tony).

3. A great story for Banner/Hulk and especially Hawkeye who we know nothing about.

4. No unnecessary changes to the main relationships. Its rumoured Jane has left Thor, and there has been no mention of Pepper appearing which is strange when Tony is going to have such a tough time.

5. No romance for Banner and Widow - friends only. They had virtually no chemistry in the Avengers, unlike Widow and Hawkeye.

Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 07:06 PM   #19
MahvelBaby!
Side-Kick
 
MahvelBaby!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 2,893
Default Re: Your worries/concerns with Age of Ultron

My only concern is that there seems to be alot to cover in this film and several new characters hope it all fits and flows well.

MahvelBaby! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 07:33 PM   #20
Norek
Yvonne Strahotski <3
 
Norek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,340
Default Re: Your worries/concerns with Age of Ultron

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahvelBaby! View Post
My only concern is that there seems to be alot to cover in this film and several new characters hope it all fits and flows well.
This is one of my main concerns as well, but Whedon usually handles ensembles quite well. Still I think at the end there will be at least one character who won't get enough screen time and development. But there is always the possibility for them to appear again in other movies and develop further.

__________________
"This is NOT the comics. There WON'T be a Batman IV, there will be a reboot." - Nevincer

"Films are worth seeing period, even the bad ones." - Blue Sugar
Norek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 07:53 PM   #21
MahvelBaby!
Side-Kick
 
MahvelBaby!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 2,893
Default Re: Your worries/concerns with Age of Ultron

Yeah i have faith, its just in the back of my mind. Twins, vision, the possibility of klaw and vibranium, hydra etc. I hope film stays around the reported testing length after reshoots (if needed i won't freak if it ends up somewhere around a1 length.

MahvelBaby! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 07:56 PM   #22
hoy-small-fry
It's a dance-off bro!
 
hoy-small-fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: On your left
Posts: 1,988
Default Re: Your worries/concerns with Age of Ultron

My main concern is that by bringing in SW and QS, we start getting into X-Men style grab-bag of power shootouts. Avengers was so good because they felt like real people

__________________
"What exactly are you a Professor of Mr Logan?"
"Art"

Coulson: "Sir?"
Fury: "You don't have to call me sir, Coulson. Look at me. I'm dressed like I live under a bridge."
hoy-small-fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 09:30 PM   #23
Loki882
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 12,236
Default Re: Your worries/concerns with Age of Ultron

That doesn't concern me at all. Whedon specifically chose those two, above all the other possibilities. And he's mentioned being a fan of them for years. So he must have a plan for them.

Loki882 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 02:15 AM   #24
Spider-Vader
Mercin' & Workin'
 
Spider-Vader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 12,342
Default Re: Your worries/concerns with Age of Ultron

I'm worried the movie may end up disappointing like Iron Man 3. The trailer was TOO good, just like IM3's trailer. I'm still hyped for the movie, but I'm not going full hype just yet.

__________________
"Okay...This looks bad."
Spider-Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 04:14 AM   #25
ctsketch
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,096
Default Re: Your worries/concerns with Age of Ultron

Quote:
Originally Posted by speno94 View Post
- I hope the Kim Soo Hyun character isnít just put in to appeal to the chinese market and she is necessary/serves something to the plot even though I know she probably won't get a lot of screen time.
Kim Soo Hyun is Korean with an obviously korean name as well you uncultured swine

If they wanted to appeal to the chinese market they would use a Chinese star. it's more likely she is connected to the Korean shooting location

ctsketch is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:48 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.