The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2014, 02:46 AM   #701
Alex_Spider
Banned User
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Greece, Athens
Posts: 2,527
Default Re: What are your complaints? What would you do differently? *SPOILERS* - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sf2 View Post
Why u wanna set urself in the 'indifferent' mode, when u have not even watched it? ?? Do u think it's fair to yourself as a superman fan?
Well, maybe he was put off by some critisisms and negative reviews when the movie got out and he decided he wasn't fond of the decisions this movie made

Alex_Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 04:55 AM   #702
Batmannerism
Side-Kick
 
Batmannerism's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 1,017
Default Re: What are your complaints? What would you do differently? *SPOILERS* - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_Spider View Post
Well, maybe he was put off by some critisisms and negative reviews when the movie got out and he decided he wasn't fond of the decisions this movie made

There's nothing wrong with being put off by negative comments (although that means he's ignoring all the positive reviews, which outnumber the negative ones, if only by a little).

I expected to hate MOS, having been a huge fan of STM, and was pleasantly surprised when I ended up enjoying every minute of it.

Maybe he'll enjoy it, maybe he won't but until he sees it, he's got nothing to base any complaints on (this is a complaint thread) how can he say what he'd do differently, without knowing what the movie-makers did (except via second-hand information ) ?

It's like a person never trying vanilla ice cream, and then complaining about it, because a bunch of other people gave a bunch of reasons that they didn't like it.

Fair enough if he decides never to try it, that's a fair decision. But he can't then complain about it being bad, because he just doesn't know.

Batmannerism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 11:42 AM   #703
eatup
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 74
Default Re: What are your complaints? What would you do differently? *SPOILERS* - Part 1

^ Anything below an 80% on RottenTomatoes is simply not worth my time. This may surprise some of you (well not really), but I have yet to watch Hobbit 1 & 2. Can you guess the reason(s) why?


Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Know which is the only movie the RT ratings got it all wrong? Speed Racer. How did I tell? There was one single critic that raved about it. That was the only review that had 10 comments with most of commenters backing up the reviewer... I love that movie man!

Just so you know, I don't just look at the RT score, I look at what others say about the scores as well before arriving at the decision to watch a movie... or not...


Last edited by eatup; 02-05-2014 at 01:25 PM.
eatup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 02:20 PM   #704
Batmannerism
Side-Kick
 
Batmannerism's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 1,017
Default Re: What are your complaints? What would you do differently? *SPOILERS* - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatup View Post
^ Anything below an 80% on RottenTomatoes is simply not worth my time. This may surprise some of you (well not really), but I have yet to watch Hobbit 1 & 2. Can you guess the reason(s) why?


Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Know which is the only movie the RT ratings got it all wrong? Speed Racer. How did I tell? There was one single critic that raved about it. That was the only review that had 10 comments with most of commenters backing up the reviewer... I love that movie man!

Just so you know, I don't just look at the RT score, I look at what others say about the scores as well before arriving at the decision to watch a movie... or not...

Well there's something we agree on, I think Speed Racer was terribly misunderstood, and is actually a really enjoyable film - it's the classic hero's journey. It's about family, courage , the rise of corporate
greed and of course, really, really, really fast cars. Yes, it looks a bit like an acid trip, but I think people forgot it was the live action version of a cartoon -it's not meant to be realistic. If Formula 1 racing was more like
that, I'd actually watch it.

I used to base a lot of my movie choices on what Roger Ebert had to
say, but there are plenty of films he hated, that I really enjoyed
( Conan the Barbarian being one of them).

Anyway, still think you might give MOS a try. I fully expected to hate it (huge fan of Superman the Movie) but surprisingly ended up loving it.

Anyway, I apologize for my earlier sarcasm, and wish you the best of
luck with your future movie viewing.

Batmannerism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 09:31 PM   #705
sf2
Side-Kick
 
sf2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,991
Default Re: What are your complaints? What would you do differently? *SPOILERS* - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatup View Post
^ Anything below an 80% on RottenTomatoes is simply not worth my time. This may surprise some of you (well not really), but I have yet to watch Hobbit 1 & 2. Can you guess the reason(s) why?


Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Know which is the only movie the RT ratings got it all wrong? Speed Racer. How did I tell? There was one single critic that raved about it. That was the only review that had 10 comments with most of commenters backing up the reviewer... I love that movie man!

Just so you know, I don't just look at the RT score, I look at what others say about the scores as well before arriving at the decision to watch a movie... or not...
But it worths your time to keep coming back to the forum of a film u think as time wasting???

__________________
“Everything you can imagine is real.”
― Pablo Picasso
sf2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 06:51 AM   #706
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest
 
BH/HHH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Leeds
Posts: 14,839
Default Re: What are your complaints? What would you do differently? *SPOILERS* - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatup View Post
^ Anything below an 80% on RottenTomatoes is simply not worth my time. This may surprise some of you (well not really), but I have yet to watch Hobbit 1 & 2. Can you guess the reason(s) why?


Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Know which is the only movie the RT ratings got it all wrong? Speed Racer. How did I tell? There was one single critic that raved about it. That was the only review that had 10 comments with most of commenters backing up the reviewer... I love that movie man!

Just so you know, I don't just look at the RT score, I look at what others say about the scores as well before arriving at the decision to watch a movie... or not...
So in other words you have no opinion of your own.

__________________
MAN OF STEEL


THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME
BH/HHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 08:17 AM   #707
eatup
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 74
Default Re: What are your complaints? What would you do differently? *SPOILERS* - Part 1

^ Lol, how do you expect me to have an opinion on movies I haven't watched? My opinion on movies b4 I watch them is an opinion on other people's opinions...

eatup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 09:45 PM   #708
sf2
Side-Kick
 
sf2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,991
Default Re: What are your complaints? What would you do differently? *SPOILERS* - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatup View Post
^ Lol, how do you expect me to have an opinion on movies I haven't watched? My opinion on movies b4 I watch them is an opinion on other people's opinions...
Sorry first.
But I think u r a phony. What's your username previously?

__________________
“Everything you can imagine is real.”
― Pablo Picasso
sf2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 02:11 AM   #709
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest
 
BH/HHH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Leeds
Posts: 14,839
Default Re: What are your complaints? What would you do differently? *SPOILERS* - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatup View Post
^ Lol, how do you expect me to have an opinion on movies I haven't watched? My opinion on movies b4 I watch them is an opinion on other people's opinions...
Well its quite clear you can't make your own mind up. You won't watch a film because it isn't critically acclaimed. Feel sorry for you you've probably missed some amazing films. You do know a fair amount of critics have their own agendas when writing reviews don't you? So you can't always take the reviews as legit.

__________________
MAN OF STEEL


THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME
BH/HHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 03:08 AM   #710
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Brooklyn, NYC
Posts: 12,341
Default Re: What are your complaints? What would you do differently? *SPOILERS* - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH/HHH View Post
Well its quite clear you can't make your own mind up. You won't watch a film because it isn't critically acclaimed. Feel sorry for you you've probably missed some amazing films. You do know a fair amount of critics have their own agendas when writing reviews don't you? So you can't always take the reviews as legit.
Forget "agendas". Critics are just going to have different opinions than you yourself would have. There are plenty of panned or even down right hated films out there that I find high quality, or entertaining, or have and engaging or unique idea to them. If I just said "oh well, other people said XYZ about this movie. I will never watch it" then I'd have missed out on the enjoyment of many a film.

__________________
My father. 1946-2014

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.
KRYPTON INC. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 04:26 AM   #711
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest
 
BH/HHH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Leeds
Posts: 14,839
Default Re: What are your complaints? What would you do differently? *SPOILERS* - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
Forget "agendas". Critics are just going to have different opinions than you yourself would have. There are plenty of panned or even down right hated films out there that I find high quality, or entertaining, or have and engaging or unique idea to them. If I just said "oh well, other people said XYZ about this movie. I will never watch it" then I'd have missed out on the enjoyment of many a film.
Oh of course they do but I felt the need to state that some critics can be against films before they've even seen them etc.

But yeah you get it, if we only watched what critics wanted told us to watch we'd miss out on some amazing films.

__________________
MAN OF STEEL


THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME
BH/HHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 04:30 AM   #712
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Brooklyn, NYC
Posts: 12,341
Default Re: What are your complaints? What would you do differently? *SPOILERS* - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH/HHH View Post

But yeah you get it, if we only watched what critics wanted told us to watch we'd miss out on some amazing films.
Things are so subjective with peoples reaction to any kind of narrative art. Sometimes, for whatever reason, a film can speak to only one person in any given audience. But that one person may have a reaction to that movie in a way that is deep and profound to them.

__________________
My father. 1946-2014

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.
KRYPTON INC. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 04:53 PM   #713
Batmannerism
Side-Kick
 
Batmannerism's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 1,017
Default Re: What are your complaints? What would you do differently? *SPOILERS* - Part 1

Time to get back to the point of the thread. Personally, I thought Cavill did a lot of
his best work as Clark, as Superman he was good for the most part (I liked the interrogation room scene, it was the exact opposite of the Dark Knight interrogation scene) BUT a couple of lines could have been a bit better.

In particular that "You're trying to find out where I hang my cape...." line, not one that really worked. It was almost like Cavill was trying not to laugh. The follow up line
"I'm about as American as it gets" was much better. To be honest, there were many times where Superman said everything he needed to say....with a look. Like when he gets up after blasting Faora and Nam Ek, with heat vision -in the battle of Smallville - the look on his face says "Is that all you've got ?" no dialogue necessary.

So my complaint/change, and it's a minor one, is "don't try too hard with the dialogue." keep it as natural as possible, Cavill certainly captures the awesome presence of Superman, so go minimalist, the less said the better.

Batmannerism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 05:26 PM   #714
smallville fan
Hero
 
smallville fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,347
Default Re: What are your complaints? What would you do differently? *SPOILERS* - Part 1

Have any of you guys watched this video? He addresses common complaints about the movie and debunks most of them too. He even does a count of people saved in MOS compared to Superman: The Movie and guess what guys... Clark in MOS does nearly 4 times as many saves as Ol' Chris Reeve. So people can't really say that Superman didn't save anyone in the movie.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

__________________
Bonafide Fan of Almost Everything
Please check out my Power Rangers Movie Fan Trailers!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
smallville fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 06:42 PM   #715
The Guard
Side-Kick
 
The Guard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 25,804
Default Re: What are your complaints? What would you do differently? *SPOILERS* - Part 1

Heh.

__________________
Writer and Lyricist of GOTHAM'S KNIGHT: THE BATMAN MUSICAL

And if I'm right
The future's looking bright
A symbol in the skies at night
The Guard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 09:10 PM   #716
sf2
Side-Kick
 
sf2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,991
Default Re: What are your complaints? What would you do differently? *SPOILERS* - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batmannerism View Post
Time to get back to the point of the thread. Personally, I thought Cavill did a lot of
his best work as Clark, as Superman he was good for the most part (I liked the interrogation room scene, it was the exact opposite of the Dark Knight interrogation scene) BUT a couple of lines could have been a bit better.

In particular that "You're trying to find out where I hang my cape...." line, not one that really worked. It was almost like Cavill was trying not to laugh. The follow up line
"I'm about as American as it gets" was much better. To be honest, there were many times where Superman said everything he needed to say....with a look. Like when he gets up after blasting Faora and Nam Ek, with heat vision -in the battle of Smallville - the look on his face says "Is that all you've got ?" no dialogue necessary.

So my complaint/change, and it's a minor one, is "don't try too hard with the dialogue." keep it as natural as possible, Cavill certainly captures the awesome presence of Superman, so go minimalist, the less said the better.
then the complaint would be he has no dialogue. Is he mute?

__________________
“Everything you can imagine is real.”
― Pablo Picasso
sf2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 09:12 PM   #717
sf2
Side-Kick
 
sf2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,991
Default Re: What are your complaints? What would you do differently? *SPOILERS* - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallville fan View Post
Have any of you guys watched this video? He addresses common complaints about the movie and debunks most of them too. He even does a count of people saved in MOS compared to Superman: The Movie and guess what guys... Clark in MOS does nearly 4 times as many saves as Ol' Chris Reeve. So people can't really say that Superman didn't save anyone in the movie.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Really? I guess perception matters the most.

__________________
“Everything you can imagine is real.”
― Pablo Picasso
sf2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 10:55 PM   #718
Batmannerism
Side-Kick
 
Batmannerism's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 1,017
Default Re: What are your complaints? What would you do differently? *SPOILERS* - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sf2 View Post
then the complaint would be he has no dialogue. Is he mute?
Fair comment. I wouldn't complain, but some people surely would.

I'm not saying he shouldn't talk at all, but leave the talking to Clark Kent.
Superman is a man of action, he doesn't talk, he acts. All he has to do
is give somebody a look to let them know what he's thinking.

But that's just IMO.

Batmannerism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 11:58 PM   #719
sf2
Side-Kick
 
sf2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,991
Default Re: What are your complaints? What would you do differently? *SPOILERS* - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batmannerism View Post
Fair comment. I wouldn't complain, but some people surely would.

I'm not saying he shouldn't talk at all, but leave the talking to Clark Kent.
Superman is a man of action, he doesn't talk, he acts. All he has to do
is give somebody a look to let them know what he's thinking.

But that's just IMO.
I agree partially. Superman gotta console the scared citizens sometimes. U know like r u ok?

__________________
“Everything you can imagine is real.”
― Pablo Picasso
sf2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 06:06 AM   #720
NeoRanger
Side-Kick
 
NeoRanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 640
Default Re: What are your complaints? What would you do differently? *SPOILERS* - Part 1

I'd do a few things differently; much as I liked the movie, I did find it heavily flawed. But the few glaring things

I'd heavily rework the scene aboard the Black Zero. No Lois, no Jor-El. They have no reason to exist in that scene. It exists to introduce Superman and Zod, have Zod explain his plan to Superman, get Superman's blood to analyze and figure out the Codex is in him and set-up the resolution with the Phantom drive. Neither Lois or Jor-El are needed for that. Instead Superman gets on board, he bleeds on the floor (that's all the blood Jax-Ur needs for the analysis), Zod explains his plan while Kal is still on his knees, Superman fights back and escapes the Black Zero. Between Jor-El and Zod, Kal-El knew about the hyper drive/phantom drive already. With some comic-book-y science, he figures out the solution himself, showing that he's also well-read and intelligent, instead of just an agent of brute force.

The tornado scene also needs to be tweaked as well as a few more things here and there.

Obviously the dialogue as well. It was the worst part of this film as far as I'm concerned. "This man is not our enemy". Yeah, Colonel, the audience knows that already, you can talk like a regular person now.

__________________
The Cybertron Archive
A small community dedicated to The Transformers that encourages free discussion and fun!
NeoRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 11:49 AM   #721
kguillou
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: New Joisey
Posts: 5,615
Default Re: What are your complaints? What would you do differently? *SPOILERS* - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallville fan View Post
Have any of you guys watched this video? He addresses common complaints about the movie and debunks most of them too. He even does a count of people saved in MOS compared to Superman: The Movie and guess what guys... Clark in MOS does nearly 4 times as many saves as Ol' Chris Reeve. So people can't really say that Superman didn't save anyone in the movie.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
WOW. This video does an amazing job decontructing the popular criticisms of the movie. I love how he demonstrates that Superman actually SAVED more people in Man of Steel than Superman: The Movie, because people LOVE to go on and on and on about how he saved zero people in Mos. Smh

I mean, I respect everyone's opinions but I think the guy who made this video summed it up perfectly by comparing MoS to food. It is a movie that is well cooked but not to everyone's taste.

kguillou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 04:31 PM   #722
Batmannerism
Side-Kick
 
Batmannerism's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 1,017
Default Re: What are your complaints? What would you do differently? *SPOILERS* - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kguillou View Post
WOW. This video does an amazing job decontructing the popular criticisms of the movie. I love how he demonstrates that Superman actually SAVED more people in Man of Steel than Superman: The Movie, because people LOVE to go on and on and on about how he saved zero people in Mos. Smh

I mean, I respect everyone's opinions but I think the guy who made this video summed it up perfectly by comparing MoS to food. It is a movie that is well cooked but not to everyone's taste.
Thanks for posting that video, after that rubbish video of the Half-in-the Bag review, this was a good representation that reviews can take a position (either positive or negative) but have some balance, and be articulate.

I agreed with 99% of what he said. Particularly that one or two lines of dialogue here or there would have tweaked the movie and filled in some gaps.

But overall, I was Totally on board ! I went into MOS expecting to hate it, but loved it. Best of all I loved that someone had the BALLS to update the myth.
Superman Returns was a complete piece of **** IMO, because it was a lame attempt to re-make a Donner/Reeve film.
Here Snyder/Nolan/Goyer did something DIFFERENT, for me the result was
****ing awesome, but like the man says, not to everyone's taste - but that doesn't make it a bad film.

Totally fair to say, "hey I didn't like it" but not to say "It's rubbish"


I agreed that Batman Begins is the most accurate comparison.

And yeah, the awesome bits of the film far outweigh the not-so great bits.

One nit-pick I still have is that Lois is falling (down) while everything is being sucked into the singularity. When Supes grabs her, they start getting pulled in, but up until then she's falling....and that doesn't make sense, but still doesn't ruin the flick, not even close.

And....maybe they should have used Dylan Spraybury for the Tornado scene, that might have worked.

Anyway, great review, thanks for posting it !

Batmannerism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 08:01 PM   #723
sf2
Side-Kick
 
sf2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,991
Default Re: What are your complaints? What would you do differently? *SPOILERS* - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoRanger View Post
I'd do a few things differently; much as I liked the movie, I did find it heavily flawed. But the few glaring things

I'd heavily rework the scene aboard the Black Zero. No Lois, no Jor-El. They have no reason to exist in that scene. It exists to introduce Superman and Zod, have Zod explain his plan to Superman, get Superman's blood to analyze and figure out the Codex is in him and set-up the resolution with the Phantom drive. Neither Lois or Jor-El are needed for that. Instead Superman gets on board, he bleeds on the floor (that's all the blood Jax-Ur needs for the analysis), Zod explains his plan while Kal is still on his knees, Superman fights back and escapes the Black Zero. Between Jor-El and Zod, Kal-El knew about the hyper drive/phantom drive already. With some comic-book-y science, he figures out the solution himself, showing that he's also well-read and intelligent, instead of just an agent of brute force.

The tornado scene also needs to be tweaked as well as a few more things here and there.

Obviously the dialogue as well. It was the worst part of this film as far as I'm concerned. "This man is not our enemy". Yeah, Colonel, the audience knows that already, you can talk like a regular person now.
very interesting thought and I like it. However most of the audiences will not connect the dots themselves. If you didn't paint it on wall clearly, they may not get it. I think they will complain loudly that how the heck he gets to know. Is he a funking god.

It isn't about how Clark know... It is about how the audience know.

__________________
“Everything you can imagine is real.”
― Pablo Picasso
sf2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 09:36 AM   #724
eatup
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 74
Default Re: What are your complaints? What would you do differently? *SPOILERS* - Part 1

I've watched clips of MoS on Youtube. Not trailers, but actual movie clips. Cheesy and boring is all I can say. I haven't watched Returns for a while. But the other day, just watching some random Returns clips actually drew me into the movie. Looks like I won't be watching MoS (in its entirety) ever! I just can't relate to this "Man of Steel" and it was badly filmed...

eatup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 09:47 AM   #725
manofsteel4life
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,459
Default Re: What are your complaints? What would you do differently? *SPOILERS* - Part 1

Tried not to comment on your posts but I just can't take your criticisms seriously from a movie you haven't watched. Your basing your beliefs on clips and other peoples opinions whether or not a flim is bad to you??...I really don't see how people even have conversations with you on anything you post about MOS or any movie you bring up that you haven't watched lol...smh

__________________
Quote:
As the poet John Dryden once had it: "Beware the fury of a patient man." Or Batman.
manofsteel4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:06 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.