The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Justice League > Justice League

Old 03-27-2016, 10:37 PM   #1
AvegningSpider
Flashy Underoos

Default Storylines and Flashy Bad Guys-Which villains and stories should be used?

As the title implies, which storyline and which villain should be used on JLA Part One and Part Two.

Old 03-27-2016, 10:41 PM   #2
combocaz
Side-Kick

Default Re: Storylines and Flashy Bad Guys-Which villains and stories should be used?

Everything in BvS pretty much leads to darkseid and it might require 2 movies.

Old 03-28-2016, 02:44 AM   #3
Drz
Real Hero

Default Re: Storylines and Flashy Bad Guys-Which villains and stories should be used?

If we need to do Darkseid invasion, i'd start off with the Appellaxians and maybe even Steppenwulf poking Earth's defenses, while Glorious Godfrey, Kanto, Granny Goodness become sleeper agents within Earth for the real invasion.

"Social critics don’t mean a thing to me. It’s really easy to ignore them, because I believe in what I’m doing 100 percent. So any naysayers for the public good can just buzz off. They might be a drag for a moment, but after that moment is over, it always ends up being gasoline to my fire." - Quentin Tarantino
Drz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 08:02 AM   #4
CaptainWagner
Just Flying Around Queens

Obviously Darksied will be the big bad for Part 2. I don't know if they'll have him as an overarching threat for both films. There's a lot going for the rumors that Throne of Atlantis would be in part the basis for Part 1. Perhaps they could tie in someone like Stppenwolf being the instigator of the conflict.

CaptainWagner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 08:07 AM   #5
AvegningSpider
Flashy Underoos

Hopefully we get Darkseid for the third installment, he is the end game, the final boss.

Old 03-28-2016, 09:33 AM   #6
OutOfBoose
Russian Hacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvegningSpider View Post
Hopefully we get Darkseid for the third installment, he is the end game, the final boss.
Well, they certainly can't waste Justice League on helping cats get off trees and helping old ladies cross roads. Of course there will be Darkseid as a final boss. But they need to setup it up during Part 1 and Part 2 properly. So when Part 3 happens, it's as epic and dramatic as it can be.

OutOfBoose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 11:21 AM   #7
Drz
Real Hero

Could this be Steppenwolf?:

"Social critics don’t mean a thing to me. It’s really easy to ignore them, because I believe in what I’m doing 100 percent. So any naysayers for the public good can just buzz off. They might be a drag for a moment, but after that moment is over, it always ends up being gasoline to my fire." - Quentin Tarantino
Drz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 12:31 PM   #8
kalhawj
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drz View Post
Could this be Steppenwolf?:

Yes. It's him. It make sense to have Darkseid's general test earth defense first. Their invasion will require the League to come together. The assemble must be light and fun or they are looking at another divided film like BvS. If they go the injustice route they're just going to piss off more DC superman fans. Play it safe until you have a major hit on your hands that isn't dividing fans. If WB fail to see this than they have it coming to them. I'm a big DC fan and I only want to see all my favorite character done right.

kalhawj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 08:43 PM   #9
Vlyse
Side-Kick

I really don't want a JL film to have Darkseid's goons as the main villain before a Part 2 (would prefer Darkseid be done 1 in movie and we move on to other stories/threats). But I can see this being the case, if a lot of the time is spent on establishing the supporting casts of each League member, forming bonds between League members, plus the
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
resurrection of Superman.

Maybe the League can't beat Steppenwolf, then Superman saves the day. And in Part 2 against Darkseid's invasion we would get extended cameos of a LOT more heroes (Hawks, MMH, GA/BC, GLC, etc.) That would be nice.

Vlyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 09:00 PM   #10
BlueLanternKal
Super-Lex

In JL the League's all battered and bruised except maybe Wonder Woman who's getting worn down by Steppenwolf and an army of parademons. As the parademons are finally getting the upper hand everyone hears the sky cracking open and flying faster than a muther****ing speeding bullet is Supes one shotting hundreds of parademons as they fly at him effortlessly cutting threw the swath as the rest of the League watches in awe from the ground.

BlueLanternKal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 10:54 PM   #11
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

I think it's safe to say that Superman's big return is the story of JL.

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.

http://www.tobecontinuedafanboypodcast.com/ AVAILABLE ON ITUNES. New Episode: SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING SPOILER REVIEW DISCUSSION .
KRYPTON INC. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 11:35 PM   #12
AvegningSpider
Flashy Underoos

Could it be that the villain of JL could be linked to the Returns of Superman storyline?
What i mean is, what if the villain is Cyborg Superman?

Old 03-29-2016, 01:01 AM   #13
Lone
Bun-ed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLanternKal View Post
In JL the League's all battered and bruised except maybe Wonder Woman who's getting worn down by Steppenwolf and an army of parademons. As the parademons are finally getting the upper hand everyone hears the sky cracking open and flying faster than a muther****ing speeding bullet is Supes one shotting hundreds of parademons as they fly at him effortlessly cutting threw the swath as the rest of the League watches in awe from the ground.
Somebody forward this to Snyder and Terrio. This MUST be how Superman returns.

Having him do it in the black and silver suit rocking the mullet would be a huge plus for me personally.

Old 03-29-2016, 05:02 AM   #14
BlueLanternKal
Super-Lex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone View Post
Somebody forward this to Snyder and Terrio. This MUST be how Superman returns.

Having him do it in the black and silver suit rocking the mullet would be a huge plus for me personally.
I don't know about the mullet LOL. I'd give him the Superman: Lois and Clark design which is basically a modernized version of the black and silver look.

BlueLanternKal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 06:15 AM   #15
Lone
Bun-ed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLanternKal View Post
I don't know about the mullet LOL. I'd give him the Superman: Lois and Clark design which is basically a modernized version of the black and silver look.

LOL just kidding about the mullet...

...but I think Cavill could totally pull it off.

Old 03-31-2016, 09:46 PM   #16
AvegningSpider
Flashy Underoos

I sincerely want to ask this:
If Alexander was able to found the League, could he had been able to found his villains?
What i try to say is this, could Lex recruit for JL, the Secret Society of Super Villains (or Legion of Doom or how the heck they call themselves now)