The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Justice League > Justice League

Old 06-08-2014, 09:11 PM   #1
Spider-Kurt!
Side-Kick

Default Would you like to see the DC multiverse incorporated?

Would you like to see the DC cinematic universe include other versions of characters and worlds down the road or would you prefer they stick with one reality? Personally, I'd love to see it happen. The Justice Society and the Crime Syndicate are prime (no pun intended) reasons why I want to see it. If the rumors of 5 or 6 Justice League related movies are true then I think it's likely to happen.

BTW, maybe Arrow and the tv version of the Flash could somehow be acknowledged then.

Romans 8:19
Spider-Kurt! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 01:47 PM   #2
Mightyally
Mr Arcade

Default Re: Would you like to see the DC multiverse incorporated?

Yeah man I´m totally with you on this one. The CSA is my absolute favourite JL scenario. As for the TV-series..I wouldn´t want them to acknowledge that they are in fact connected unless they´re planning to eventually bring all dimensions together (I´m guessing Anti-monitor could swing that? as for Marvel, Thanos could) and therefore include Amell and Gustin in some of the JL movies or the likes of Affleck and Cavill in some TV-episode, like Samuel L Jackson´s visits in Agents of Shield.

Mightyally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 04:37 PM   #3
mace1
Side-Kick

Is Marvel More True To Comics Than DC? - AMC Movie News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_5gAKcEyL0

mace1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 08:23 PM   #4
DOBSON10
Side-Kick

I hope not. I understand the world of comics and superhero's is drenched in fantasy and it's all unrealistic but parallel universes, time travel and "opposite world" scenarios (Crime Syndicate is corny IMO, though I do like the name Crime Syndicate) are just too much for me.

DOBSON10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 11:33 PM   #5
Mightyally
Mr Arcade

I get why you think that DOBSON, don´t know if you actually read comics but if you do or is open to it then I strongly recommend that you read the Forever Evil event in New 52 or watch this: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1494772/?ref_=fn_al_tt_7?. Those are both about The CSA. What I especially like about having the CSA showing up is that if done as a third movie or something then they´d be able to put contrast between the charachters and it´s actually a pretty bad-ass scenario over all. I used to be sceptical towards The SCA but after having read Forever evil that´s all I wanna see

Mightyally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 02:29 AM   #6
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

The Multiverse idea is a cornerstone of the DCU and if adapted to the DCCU would allow for amazing different paths to go down. It also doesn't need a big mega evet like Crisis to be on the big screen. You can introduce the concept and then let it's ramifications slowly dawn.

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.
KRYPTON INC. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 11:44 PM   #7
storyteller
Side-Kick

Well The JSA I assume existed on the prime universe and isn't Earth 2.

I want the CSA because it can be the first real movie outside of Spider-man to have bonafide costume vs costumes. Looking at Watchman, take Niteowl suit in Owlman form and pit it against Batman. No Black military gear nonsense.

Its time to be a man..................and run away.
storyteller is offline   Reply With Quote