The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2013, 11:24 AM   #876
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick

Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate - Part 1

something id like to see in a FC3 is scott becoming the leader and the beginning of it and we could get an avengers style moment where cyclops comes into his own, without wolverine to basically say nah i'm gonna do my own thing leaving cyclops there to just be like what... but.. but...

Last edited by GuestStar2004; 11-09-2013 at 04:33 PM.
Old 11-09-2013, 04:31 PM   #877
darkangel
Side-Kick

Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate - Part 1

I want a surpise-cameo by Famke and Marsden so much

Old 11-21-2013, 04:08 AM   #878
xii22_loop
?·:..:·;¸...º----==..*.¯,

Cyclops & Emma Frost "making babies". How appropriate.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2510849/January-Jones-likes-joke-X-Men-star-James-Marsden-mystery-baby-daddy.html

Old 11-21-2013, 05:36 AM   #879
kasjan
Side-Kick

So Marsden has some grey hair, he can play 50+ Cyclops in 2023 new reality.

Old 11-21-2013, 06:12 AM   #880
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary

January Jones's outfit does her no favours. She looks skinny and flat-chested...

Old 11-21-2013, 06:20 AM   #881
xrs13
Cold as ice

not everyone needs to be big breasted. I think Christina Hendricks stole her boobs though > haha

Old 11-21-2013, 07:03 AM   #882
Mars123
Side-Kick

James marsden is FIT!!!

Old 11-21-2013, 06:49 PM   #883
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Wow Emma Frost/Cyclops in X-Men 5 please!

"Superheroes in New York? Give me a break!" - A1
"'Nuff said" - SM3
FOLLOW MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018
Old 11-22-2013, 06:09 AM   #884
Electrix
Side-Kick

Anyone seen this?

Quote:
PLAYBOY: You and Halle Berry were recently spotted together on a plane to Montreal. Does this mean you’ll be back as Cyclops in X-Men: Days of Future Past?

MARSDEN: People get so excited about the convergence of the two casts and all the possibilities. But what it means is Halle and I were on a plane together, which has happened a few times, actually. The first time we flew together she was eating out of a huge bag from Burger King. I just sat there watching, thinking, I love you, Halle Berry.

Q13

PLAYBOY: What future would you like to see for Cyclops?

MARSDEN: Cyclops is a tricky character because his power is so weird. I mean, putting his finger to his ear? It’s not all that spectacular. There’s not a lot of action to that. I was able to do a minor fight scene in the second X-Men, which was cool. But fans still come up and say, “Cyclops kind of got shat on.” I agree. The character is a little bit of a stiff Boy Scout.

Q14

PLAYBOY: Did you get to keep the visor?

MARSDEN: They were nice enough to give me one. I think about wearing it every Halloween, but I’m too scared somebody will grab it and run away with it. It’s very delicate. Stan Lee also gave me something cool—an old Cyclops shampoo bottle that was a merchandising thing from the 1960s or 1970s.
http://www.playboy.com/playground/vi...iew-20q?page=2

Old 11-22-2013, 07:52 AM   #885
Mr.M
Side-Kick

Yeah, he is basically going to cameo at some point. I was hoping for a meatier role where he'd suit up again, but I'll take it.

Old 11-22-2013, 08:24 AM   #886
BMM
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrix View Post

That settles the plane issue, at least.

Old 11-22-2013, 09:41 AM   #887
Angamb
Banned User

he's clearly avoiding a direct answer.

So yeah, he's definetly back

Old 11-22-2013, 10:41 AM   #888
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Actors do lie.

Hugh Jackman was denying he would appear In First Class

Famke Janssen was denying she was In The wolverine even after teaser came
out.

Shawn Asmore said he knew nothing about DOFP and then 3 days later Bryan Singer announced his return

Both Karl Urbun and Simon Pegg lied for J.J. Abrams about Khan In Star Trek
Into Darkness

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Bamfster's source tole him about Cyclops and Jean at end of film would make sense of James on plane with Halle and Famke seen In subway In Montreal

Old 11-22-2013, 11:59 AM   #889
Nell2ThaIzzay
Banned User

So James pretty much acknowledged he was on the plane, while saying it didn't necessarily mean anything.

At least the James on a plane scenario is now from a credible source. Meaning that the Cyclops ending probably is true.

For shame.

Old 11-22-2013, 08:47 PM   #890
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Wow I would like to see Halle Berry eating a food from Burger King.

"'Nuff said" - SM3
Old 11-25-2013, 04:11 AM   #891
xrs13
Cold as ice

I have to post this because it has been going through my head for ages but doesnt Julianna Margulies look like famke here? (I almost typed Miriam) hahaha :P

Old 11-25-2013, 05:02 PM   #892
Duran Man
The Seventh Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrix View Post

Good to know.

Old 11-26-2013, 02:46 AM   #893
EnDz0n3
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrs13 View Post
I have to post this because it has been going through my head for ages but doesnt Julianna Margulies look like famke here? (I almost typed Miriam) hahaha :P
I can't see the pic but yea I've always thought Margulies looked like Famke. Especially on the lead up to The Good Wife's first season and it's many posters that lined Times Square. Speaking of Julianna, she has the most good-looking husband ever. Not fair

Old 11-27-2013, 10:03 PM   #894
PoSeiDon
Side-Kick

I'm not a fan of Cyc or Jean by a long shot. But having them return for cameos at the end would just feel so right. The band is back together for this one. I hope.

After DOFP, I just want one more movie and call it a 2nd trilogy. After that move on with a new cast. That picture of James just proves, even if they didn't fit their characters fully in 1999, they have aged into their characters so well. Gotta see them on screen together again!

Old 11-27-2013, 10:29 PM   #895
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoSeiDon View Post
I'm not a fan of Cyc or Jean by a long shot. But having them return for cameos at the end would just feel so right. The band is back together for this one. I hope.

After DOFP, I just want one more movie and call it a 2nd trilogy. After that move on with a new cast. That picture of James just proves, even if they didn't fit their characters fully in 1999, they have aged into their characters so well. Gotta see them on screen together again!
It would probally be bringing the band back together one last time.

I think most of OT cast Is done after DOFP now based on rumors.Obviously Hugh Jackman Is exception since there Is another wolverine film in Pipeline.

Old 11-27-2013, 10:37 PM   #896
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Just give me a new trilogy with the OT cast! And I'll be so damn happy!

"'Nuff said" - SM3
Old 11-27-2013, 10:42 PM   #897
PoSeiDon
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post

I think most of OT cast Is done after DOFP now based on rumors.

WHAT???? Explain!!!!!!!!

Old 11-27-2013, 10:43 PM   #898
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
Just give me a new trilogy with the OT cast! And I'll be so damn happy!
I wouldn't count on that.even on this board more would rather pull a abrams and focus on FC cast and other spinoffs from now on.

Old 11-27-2013, 10:46 PM   #899
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

You know what I don't care, with Fox, nothing is ever certain. But another trilogy with the OT cast is what I want right now. I don't care if the odds are in their favor.

"'Nuff said" - SM3
Old 11-27-2013, 10:48 PM   #900
Farren
Side Kicker

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
You know what I don't care, with Fox, nothing is ever certain. But another trilogy with the OT cast is what I want right now. I don't care if the odds are in their favor.
Seriously. All you said was that you wanted more OT films. Just ignore marvelrobbins. He's trying to stir up that tired old debate that leads nowhere.

Closed Thread