Deadpool 0 0%
Gambit 3 37.50%
Wolverine 0 0%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-12-2016, 12:26 PM   #1
psylockolussus
Fierce User

Lightbulb In which movie should Mr. Sinister make a debut appearance and why?

Quote:
Simon Kinberg teases the X-Men: Apocalypse post credit scene

Post credit scenes are now a staple of superhero movies, and though not everyone does them, they’re still expected by eager fans waiting through the long list of names. If you recall, X-Men: Days of Future Past had a scene setting up this year’s X-Men: Apocalypse, and now “Apocalypse” will have a post-credit scene of its own. Speaking with Collider writer/producer Simon Kinberg teased the Apocalypse post credit scene, saying:

“It’s a nod toward potentially a lot of different movies. I mean certainly the Wolverine movie is related to what happens at the end of it, but there’s also another character that’s introduced, at least in name, in the tag and he could show up in any host of different X-Men films. Maybe a Gambit movie, maybe another X-Men movie.”

What character might that be? Could it be one of the few remaining major X-Men villains, Mr. Sinister? Mr. Sinister does have ties to not only Gambit but to the hero Cable, who we know will be appearing in the upcoming Deadpool sequel. What do you think the X-Men: Apocalypse post credit scene will be? Sound off below!

Read more at http://www.superherohype.com/news/37...tzYfQ3xQyBG.99
If Mr. Sinister is really appearing in a X-Men movie, I feel like his big debut should be in a X-Men movie where Cyclops, Jean, Professor X are all present. I wouldn't mind a cameo appearance in the Gambit movie, but big no as the lead villain for that one.

Last edited by psylockolussus; 05-12-2016 at 12:31 PM.
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 02:00 PM   #2
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Default Re: In which movie should Mr. Sinister make a debut appearance and why?

well i have feeling one of mystery characters in wolverine is sinister.after kinberg comments i can imagine the heist in gambit is funded by sinister.and right now i would
say odds are good he is planned to be villain In next X-men film.

Old 05-12-2016, 04:48 PM   #3
magneto23
Side-Kick

He should be in an X-Men team movie before making any significant appearances elsewherre. Not saying he has to be the guy for the next movie. They don't have to immediately go there. They just can't waste Cyclops' arch nemesis on something else besides X-Men. Would be very short sighted. They're going to need to hit on another big bad, since it seems like Apocalypse falls short. And they need to develop and build up Scott and Scott &Jean. Sinister as main villain covers both those areas for an X-Men movie.

magneto23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 03:49 AM   #4
universeman
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by magneto23 View Post
He should be in an X-Men team movie before making any significant appearances elsewherre. Not saying he has to be the guy for the next movie. They don't have to immediately go there. They just can't waste Cyclops' arch nemesis on something else besides X-Men. Would be very short sighted. They're going to need to hit on another big bad, since it seems like Apocalypse falls short. And they need to develop and build up Scott and Scott &Jean. Sinister as main villain covers both those areas for an X-Men movie.
I agree after the Wolverine saga I really hope they don't make Gambit the face of the X-Men forget Gambit gives us more Deadpool movies.