The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men Sequels & Spin-Offs

Old 12-04-2013, 12:12 AM   #576
def28
Side-Kick

Default Re: The X-FORCE Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Reme Lebeau View Post
Any word yet on whether or not Deadpool will be the same character from Wolverine Origins? My hope is no!
I can almost guarantee not one person at Fox would want to go back to that version based on past interviews. The Deadpool script no longer has his origin involved with the Weapon plus program.

def28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 12:24 AM   #577
Dr. Remy Lebeau
The Doctor is In Chere

Quote:
Originally Posted by def28 View Post
I can almost guarantee not one person at Fox would want to go back to that version based on past interviews. The Deadpool script no longer has his origin involved with the Weapon plus program.
Lovely!

Dr. Remy Lebeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 01:31 AM   #578
Dasher10
Side-Kick

So if the fifth member isn't Colossus, what if it's Forge, Fantomex, X-23 or Rictor? Also, Liefeld loves the script, does this mean that nobody has feet in it?

Last edited by Dasher10; 12-04-2013 at 01:35 AM.
Dasher10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 01:42 AM   #579
Dasher10
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki882 View Post
Apocalypse should be the villain of an actual X-Men movie. You can have Sublime, or Bastion, or Spiral, or someone like that as the villain in XF.

I never said for the first X-Force. Apocalypse needs to be the big bad of a crossover. X-Cutioner's Song kind of needs EVERYONE involved.

Old 12-04-2013, 01:46 AM   #580
def28
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher10 View Post
So if the fifth member isn't Colossus, what if it's Forge, Fantomex, X-23 or Rictor?
Theres alot of possibilities. Wolfsbane, Shatterstar, Cannonball, Moonstar, Boom Boom etc

Boom Boom or Fantomex would be my guess. Boom Boom's good with Dom, and Fantomex has gone hand in hand with Psylocke in X-Force titles for almost 4 years now and will continue on the next VOl. Both him and Tabitha have interesting powers and personalities that could be a good contrast and fun clash to characters like Cable, Psylocke, Domino, Deadpool etc. I'd pay money just to see how they would pull off EVA.

Last edited by def28; 12-04-2013 at 01:57 AM.
Old 12-04-2013, 04:43 AM   #581
Angamb
Banned User

Cable, Deadpool, Domino and Psylocke alone would be pretty badass and iconic.

But if they have to choose other two mutants, younger and that could bring some humour and fresh stuff, Cannonball and Boom boom would be a good choice and a great reference to early XForce comics.

Sunspot and Warpath would be cool too, but I highly doubt Jeff wrote them in the script. Would be logical to connect movies, but I think its not the case this time.

Angamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 05:10 AM   #582
kasjan
Side-Kick

X-Force is in new timeline created in 1973 by action at end of DOFP movie, so Deadpool origin is different than in Wolverine Origins.
Cable and Deadpool are confirmed.
Some guy wrote Psylocke ,,would be"..., so we don't know she's in.
If she's in, hope other two are Domino and Archangel.

kasjan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 05:21 AM   #583
def28
Side-Kick

Doubt its Angel since he will be at the mansion. But that would be pretty awesome.

Old 12-04-2013, 05:26 AM   #584
kasjan
Side-Kick

Angel should be at the mansion and shouldn't leave it this time, because in new timeline Magneto won't go to destroy Worthington Labs, but we don't know it now, have to wait.
If not in X-Force, then in next movie for sure I want to see Archangel, if this movies lead to final fight against Apocalypse.

Old 12-04-2013, 05:44 AM   #585
Angamb
Banned User

Fox would be stupid not using Ben Foster again as Archangel, he would NAIL the role and would be sooo impressive visually.

The X-movies need more flying mutants so they could create bigger scope with the action and stuff in the air, not just on street level, and Archangel is perfect for that

Old 12-04-2013, 06:22 AM   #586
def28
Side-Kick

While Archangel is a great character on X-Force, Angel prior to his fall may not fit in too well. Unless he is funding for some reason. Most the X-Force characters are mentally unstable and extremely violent. Can't really see Angel fighting along side a more military based crew made up of mercs, thiefs or asassins who's primary weapons are guns and swords.

Probably best to save his decent to Archangel when they do the main Apocalypse storyline. Whenever that is...

Last edited by def28; 12-04-2013 at 06:27 AM.
Old 12-04-2013, 06:37 AM   #587
kasjan
Side-Kick

Yeah, but we know main motivation for Cable is Apocalypse. He does it all because of Apocalypse. What if in new 2023 reality Warren is already Archangel, then he and Cable have the same reason to cooperate. Maybe Warren wasn't in mansion, Apocalypse changed him 10+ years earlier in Worthington Labs from Angel to Archangel.

Old 12-04-2013, 07:46 AM   #588
Mr.M
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Reme Lebeau View Post
Any word yet on whether or not Deadpool will be the same character from Wolverine Origins? My hope is no!
You could just reboot the character. I would personally keep Renolds, since he's still in his late 30's and has another ten years or so left in him in peak form. But Deadpool could have just glued his head back on, and maybe some of those extraneous powers like optic blast dissipate or whatever. Plus the fact that it is probably going to be in a new timeline, so Deadpool can still be the guy we saw on the plane and in Africa as opposed to the monstrosity at the end of Origins.

Last edited by Mr.M; 12-04-2013 at 07:55 AM.
Mr.M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 10:35 AM   #589
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Since Colossus was In Deadpool script it's possable he's fifth member and If new timeline Is created after DOFP maybe here he never comes to Institute.

It's looking like Ryan Reynolds will play Deadpool In X-force since solo film Is still In works.

Old 12-04-2013, 10:59 AM   #590
Loki882
Side-Kick

I heard that one of the earliest scenes in the Deadpool script is Deadpool mocking his portrayal in Origins. Psylocke should be here because not only is she awesome, but her particular character fits XF well, AND she's been such a huge part of XF for the last few years that's she's just an identifiable with it as Cable is by this point. Liefeld and Wadlow's comments make me almost certain that she'll be in the movie.

Loki882 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 11:26 AM   #591
def28
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
Since Colossus was In Deadpool script it's possable he's fifth member and If new timeline Is created after DOFP maybe here he never comes to Institute.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Hes still at the mansion in the Deadpool script. Working for Xavier as an X-Men by keeping an eye on Deadpool and trying to make him a good guy.

Last edited by def28; 12-04-2013 at 11:30 AM.
Old 12-04-2013, 11:32 AM   #592
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

They have been doing some rewrites on Deadpool so that could change.

If they want to release deadpool and X-force withen 6 months of each other i think
Deadpool could be out first.

Old 12-04-2013, 11:39 AM   #593
def28
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
They have been doing some rewrites on Deadpool so that could change.

If they want to release deadpool and X-force withen 6 months of each other i think
Deadpool could be out first.
Even if Deadpool is first (which I agree could happen) thats reaching pretty far. But hey who knows. I think theres a better chance of Colossus being written out of Deadpool and replaced by Cable or Domino to connect more with X-Force.

Last edited by def28; 12-04-2013 at 12:21 PM.
Old 12-04-2013, 02:48 PM   #594
Dr. Evil
Bishop

I don't see X-23 in the X-Force movie.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Dr. Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 02:55 PM   #595
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by def28 View Post
Even if Deadpool is first (which I agree could happen) thats reaching pretty far. But hey who knows. I think theres a better chance of Colossus being written out of Deadpool and replaced by Cable or Domino to connect more with X-Force.
Colossus may not be In X-force.I am just throwing that out as possibilty.

I will bet that Cable,Deadpool,Domino,and Psylocke are 4 out of 5.The fifth
member Is big question mark since the writer's comments have seeminly put wolverine out of the running.

Old 12-04-2013, 02:55 PM   #596
Dr. Evil
Bishop

I am guessing the final lineup will be Deadpool, Cable, Psylocke, Domino and Shatterstar.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Dr. Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 03:01 PM   #597
Angamb
Banned User

I dont even know who is Shatterstar... so that says a lot.

Cannonball, Boom boom, Warpath or Psylocke seem like better choices

Old 12-04-2013, 03:59 PM   #598
kasjan
Side-Kick

Yoo know Cannonball, Boom Boom and Warpath but don't know Shatterstar?
Boom Boom doesn't fit to other members of the movie.
Cannoball? I don't know.
Warpath, ok.
Shatterstar would be too boring, when we have Deadpool and Psylocke with swords.

Old 12-04-2013, 04:32 PM   #599
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Shatterstar Is an original member of X-Force.But probally not a good idea to have 3 charactes with swords.

Old 12-04-2013, 04:34 PM   #600
Dasher10
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasjan View Post
Yoo know Cannonball, Boom Boom and Warpath but don't know Shatterstar?
Boom Boom doesn't fit to other members of the movie.
Cannoball? I don't know.
Warpath, ok.
Shatterstar would be too boring, when we have Deadpool and Psylocke with swords.

This. Shatterstar has always been boring. For the most part, he's Rictor's love interest and not much else. He was designed because Rob Liefeld couldn't use Longshot in X-Force just like Feral was designed because Peter David was already using Wolfsbane. If not Colossus, then Rictor and Fantomex are the obvious choices.