The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > The Wolverine

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2013, 02:01 PM   #1
bhayes
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 271
Default Honest Trailers - Wolverine. funny stuff

I just found this. Crazy stuff. I feel over laughing real hard at it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA576VinXT0



The Wolverine, DOFP and future movie might be able to repair the damage.

bhayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 02:06 PM   #2
ThePhantasm
The Shadow Knows
 
ThePhantasm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 10,551
Default Re: Honest Trailers - Wolverine. funny stuff

hahaha corn chips finger-tips.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesConceptz View Post
Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
ThePhantasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 03:57 PM   #3
747
Fanboy rivalry? Yawn.
 
747's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sweden
Posts: 4,036
Default Re: Honest Trailers - Wolverine. funny stuff

Starring: Worse than Green Lantern


747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 09:50 PM   #4
bhayes
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 271
Default Re: Honest Trailers - Wolverine. funny stuff

I'm still hoping that in this film they're only acknowledging orgins via-the bone claws in the flashback scene.

as funny as the honest trailer was...that film was down-right terrible. i hope the story behind why they created such a bad film will come out someday in the future. maybe gavin hood will one day tell us what happened behind the camera.

i hope that maybe in the WWII flashback logan describes his orgin differently thus retconning orgins in some-way.

i heard a rumor that they've casted a young actor to play william stryker for DOFP. so we'll see what happens.

bhayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 10:50 AM   #5
TWayneP
Side-Kick
 
TWayneP's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,172
Default Re: Honest Trailers - Wolverine. funny stuff

Yes, I kind of look at origins as a fan film. Hugh Jackmans fan film lol. It didn't have the support it needed or the right team. I wish Gavin could have made a smaller, more personal Wolverine film.

Its one off that never counted really in my eyes. Its a fun little experiment, or a test run perhaps. Terrible in every legitimate way, but something that can be forgotten, especially if there is a movie about that same character that will redeem his name, like The Wolverine. James Bond had his stinkers too, yikes lol.

Origins at least gave us one of the best superhero/Wolverine video games in the last 10 years. I can't thank it enough for that! Im HUGE into games and it means a lot to me, so its forgivable.


What did X3 give us? Nothing.

TWayneP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 08:21 PM   #6
bhayes
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 271
Default Re: Honest Trailers - Wolverine. funny stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWayneP View Post
Yes, I kind of look at origins as a fan film. Hugh Jackmans fan film lol. It didn't have the support it needed or the right team. I wish Gavin could have made a smaller, more personal Wolverine film.

Its one off that never counted really in my eyes. Its a fun little experiment, or a test run perhaps. Terrible in every legitimate way, but something that can be forgotten, especially if there is a movie about that same character that will redeem his name, like The Wolverine. James Bond had his stinkers too, yikes lol.

Origins at least gave us one of the best superhero/Wolverine video games in the last 10 years. I can't thank it enough for that! Im HUGE into games and it means a lot to me, so its forgivable.


What did X3 give us? Nothing.

x3 was not as nearly as bad as orgins. I really think the reason people hate it is because of the change in the style & tone from x2. but for the most part x3 was decent and was a good summer film, a good conclusion - end to the story. kelsy grammer as beast really steals the show.

the video game cinematics for orgins were better than the film. that is just sad.

i just feel sorry for the kids who are new to x men and for people from other countries who don't know x men. i mean they must really be confused. how do we go from jimmy, to logan, to wolverine.

my biggest gripe about x men is between all six films there are too many continuity errors. orgins must really confuse the kids even more.

so lets hope The wolverine and DOFP repairs things so we can get more quality films.

bhayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 08:22 PM   #7
ThePhantasm
The Shadow Knows
 
ThePhantasm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 10,551
Default Re: Honest Trailers - Wolverine. funny stuff

Most people hate X3 because it butchered the characters.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesConceptz View Post
Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
ThePhantasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 08:25 PM   #8
def28
Side-Kick
 
def28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 7,410
Default Re: Honest Trailers - Wolverine. funny stuff

The XMOW version of Deadpool is the most butchered character I have ever seen adapted on screen.

They both suck but X3 is a much stronger film then XMOW imo.

def28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 08:26 PM   #9
ThePhantasm
The Shadow Knows
 
ThePhantasm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 10,551
Default Re: Honest Trailers - Wolverine. funny stuff

I don't disagree with that.

I do disagree with this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhayes View Post
I really think the reason people hate it is because of the change in the style & tone from x2.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesConceptz View Post
Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
ThePhantasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 08:28 PM   #10
def28
Side-Kick
 
def28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 7,410
Default Re: Honest Trailers - Wolverine. funny stuff

Yeah, they did a heck of a number on The Dark Phoenex Saga.

That honest trailer was awesome.

def28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 02:11 AM   #11
TWayneP
Side-Kick
 
TWayneP's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,172
Default Re: Honest Trailers - Wolverine. funny stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhayes View Post
x3 was not as nearly as bad as orgins. I really think the reason people hate it is because of the change in the style & tone from x2. but for the most part x3 was decent and was a good summer film, a good conclusion - end to the story. kelsy grammer as beast really steals the show.

the video game cinematics for orgins were better than the film. that is just sad.

i just feel sorry for the kids who are new to x men and for people from other countries who don't know x men. i mean they must really be confused. how do we go from jimmy, to logan, to wolverine.

my biggest gripe about x men is between all six films there are too many continuity errors. orgins must really confuse the kids even more.

so lets hope The wolverine and DOFP repairs things so we can get more quality films.
I'm sorry I disagree. Origins has major continuity errors sure, but it's still better than X3. And don't downplay the importance of the game.the cut scenes being better in the video game IS NOT sad. It is one amazing game. Video games are very important in today's world as a form of entertainment, and Origins knocks it out of the park. Like I said X3 gave us absolutely nothing, other than several problems for Singer to deal with now. Origins doesn't really have that burden.

Like the trailer said from the start, X3 nearly ruined the ENTIRE franchise. Origins could only go so far to ruin wolverine. Origins can be chalked up to a pointless spin off and ignored. The last stand can not because apparently it's "the last stand". It's the third of a trilogy with the original actors. It's honestly horribly made and an embarrassment to comic book movies. A absolute joke. When you have to rip off a horrible YouTube meme for the script, there's something majorly wrong. It discredits the whole damn thing. Not to mention so many other aspects we already know and have discussed for years and years on this board.

Ratner is one of the biggest pieces of crap in Hollywood, he is a stuck up clown face, and I can't respect him. I can at least respect Gavin and Jackmans attempt and understand where they came from. Gavin had different intentions for the film originally. But ratner is a grade a dueschbag.

People talk about how they butchered Deadpool, it's beating a dead horse. If you really know Deadpool it's honestly NOT that big of a difference. the Wade Wilson character was spot on, the only extra power he had was the eye beams. Being an origin story that could have all changed for the better. The credits scene SHOWED that there was further development happening. His mouth came unattached and there were plenty of oppurtunities to go forward with that Deadpool interpretation as it was a BEGINING. Origins are always changing in comic movies. X3 was an end and ruined at least half of the characters and a movie trilogy in one fell swoop. ending on just a horrible note.

Origins was a terrible movie, pointless and Rather dumb. X3 was that and much more. Unforgivable in a sense.

TWayneP is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:31 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.