The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > Avengers: Age Of Ultron

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2013, 03:48 AM   #951
Hyde
Ooga-Chaka

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 4

Not this again

I still believe in heroes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry78 View Post
"I tell ya, that Jennifer Lawrenshinch, I'd like to put my olive in her martini."
Old 07-25-2013, 03:55 AM   #952
Crunchwrap
Facing only the Facts

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson King View Post
Rude.
I don't think it was rude. It's a vexatious act when people spend the time to grab a photo of something that already exists, slap an official logo on there, and call it something it isn't. How many Iron Man 3 posters did we have to see that was an Iron Man 2 poster with the Iron Man 3 logo?

I sincerely didn't think we had to sugarcoat the fact that :

That being said, this is awesome. I would not be disappointed if Ultron looked anything like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
Dropping this here. I DID NOT make this, it's just some fan art on deviantart but damn, it's nice. I hope the posters for this movie aren't just the avengers, and hope it's Ultron, something like this
I like that he is bulky... makes the threat a lot more appealing. I'm not as much of a fan of a skinny robot being being so dastardly simply because he can fire energy blasts - but if he can look just as menacing as The Hulk, we are in for a great showdown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieMaster View Post
Not this again
I hate to say it, whilst waiting for some grand explanation of why they chose Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver over Vision, Black Panther, Ms. Marvel, or other fan favorites.... we received our answer in that the story is Age of Ultron based. In the comics, if Ultron didn't fancy Wasp... it was Scarlet Witch instead. She inadvertently said things to make him go bad... and when he found her to be an inspiration, he was quite upset when she only had eyes for Quicksilver. I doubt they will go full-on "incest" route, but since Scarlet Witch will play such an important role in this film, it is likely that she will play the role of Ultron's "love", amongst other things....

Last edited by Crunchwrap; 07-25-2013 at 04:00 AM.
Old 07-25-2013, 04:35 AM   #953
kosh33
MCU Fanatic

in IM3, AIM were able to broadcast the mandarin's messages on every channel, and even call the president.. maybe the beginnings of ultron are there - a software that can hack into any computer/mobile/media system

Old 07-25-2013, 04:44 AM   #954
kosh33
MCU Fanatic

maybe AIM/HYDRA use the ultron software to hack into Shield.. ultron gains complete knowledge of avengers including details of tony's armours and starts to upgrade and develop protocols to defend itself

Old 07-25-2013, 07:39 AM   #955
divan
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endeavor View Post
I recall a cartoon that predates the first IM in which Tony had an AI that was pretty much what JARVIS has turned out to be in the MCU. Only if I remember correctly that AI had a female voice.
In the Earth's mightiest Heroes' cartoon Tony had the same JARVIS as in the movies, though I don't know if it ever fought Ultron.

Old 07-25-2013, 08:16 AM   #956
Crimson King
Superhero Novelista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchwrap View Post
I don't think it was rude. It's a vexatious act when people spend the time to grab a photo of something that already exists, slap an official logo on there, and call it something it isn't. How many Iron Man 3 posters did we have to see that was an Iron Man 2 poster with the Iron Man 3 logo?
The guy channeled his excitement for the movie by quickly putting together an image he liked. You responded by telling him it was crap. It was uncalled for and totally rude. What do you care if it isn't perfectly styled? Do you want us to start giving your manips the same treatment? I'm guessing not.

Old 07-25-2013, 08:45 AM   #957
Mightyally
Mr Arcade

Quote:
Originally Posted by divan View Post
In the Earth's mightiest Heroes' cartoon Tony had the same JARVIS as in the movies, though I don't know if it ever fought Ultron.
Have you started to watch the new Avengers cartoon yet? Avengers asseble itīs called.

Old 07-25-2013, 08:46 AM   #958
mkilban2
family1stclothingco.com

Edit. Felt mean haha

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
If you've got a minute, check out our up and coming clothing company. Summer wear now in stock!
( http://www.family1stclothingco.com/ )

Last edited by mkilban2; 07-25-2013 at 09:46 AM.
Old 07-25-2013, 08:57 AM   #959
mkilban2
family1stclothingco.com

Edit

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
If you've got a minute, check out our up and coming clothing company. Summer wear now in stock!
( http://www.family1stclothingco.com/ )

Last edited by mkilban2; 07-25-2013 at 09:40 AM.
Old 07-25-2013, 08:59 AM   #960
Mightyally
Mr Arcade

yea yea yea letīs drop it you all Has anyone at all seen the new Avengers cartoon show called Avengers Assemble?

Old 07-25-2013, 09:20 AM   #961
Lord
All Mighty

Quote:
The guy channeled his excitement for the movie by quickly putting together an image he liked. You responded by telling him it was crap. It was uncalled for and totally rude. What do you care if it isn't perfectly styled? Do you want us to start giving your manips the same treatment? I'm guessing not.
I thought we were all grown ups, are people here so easily ofended?

Plenty of male-led action films fail, yet the actors' gender is not blamed. Why should it be different for women? Especially since far more male-led action films are made than female-led action films?
Old 07-25-2013, 09:23 AM   #962
DyeLorean
Cinemaphonic Quadrovision

edit

Last edited by DyeLorean; 07-25-2013 at 09:36 AM.
Old 07-25-2013, 09:33 AM   #963
Lord
All Mighty

He didn't say it was crap:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchwrap View Post
I think you didn't actually do any editing... All you did was put the logo on the already-existing image of a toy.
All he said was that there wasn't any real editing and that it was quite simple.

Plenty of male-led action films fail, yet the actors' gender is not blamed. Why should it be different for women? Especially since far more male-led action films are made than female-led action films?
Old 07-25-2013, 09:37 AM   #964
Crimson King
Superhero Novelista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord View Post
He didn't say it was crap:

All he said was that there wasn't any real editing and that it was quite simple.
Jaqua never claimed that it was complex or time-consuming. It would be like you making a quick post about how much you're looking forward to seeing Quicksilver and me replying that your English sucks.

Old 07-25-2013, 10:02 AM   #965
Lord
All Mighty

Quote:
Jaqua never claimed that it was complex or time-consuming. It would be like you making a quick post about how much you're looking forward to seeing Quicksilver and me replying that your English sucks.
Well, my english does suck. Then i would reply that it's not my first language.

Old 07-25-2013, 10:20 AM   #966
Mightyally
Mr Arcade

Btw Lord, is Star Wars set for 2015? Itīs confirmed?

Old 07-25-2013, 10:27 AM   #967
Lord
All Mighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyally View Post
Btw Lord, is Star Wars set for 2015? Itīs confirmed?
I put that there when it was announced, if they announce a different date i'm gonna change it

Old 07-25-2013, 10:36 AM   #968
Mightyally
Mr Arcade

Sweetilicious

Old 07-25-2013, 10:40 AM   #969
Lord
All Mighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyally View Post
yea yea yea letīs drop it you all Has anyone at all seen the new Avengers cartoon show called Avengers Assemble?
I haven't watched it yet, was it any good?

Old 07-25-2013, 10:45 AM   #970
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...1631744&type=1

Rumor: Jennifer Lawrence in talks for Wanda Maximoff aka Scarlet Witch.

Yeah, I'm just worried that if Pan of Steel isn't widely accepted by the audience and critics, they might try to shoehorn Pinocchio into the sequel, and we all know how long Hollywood has been trying to do a 'Pan vs Pinocchio' team up movie.
The Legend of Labeouf by Schlosser85
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=226

#Hypsters4Sawyer
Old 07-25-2013, 10:45 AM   #971
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

^^^^^Probably not true though.

Yeah, I'm just worried that if Pan of Steel isn't widely accepted by the audience and critics, they might try to shoehorn Pinocchio into the sequel, and we all know how long Hollywood has been trying to do a 'Pan vs Pinocchio' team up movie.

#Hypsters4Sawyer
Old 07-25-2013, 10:49 AM   #972
Mightyally
Mr Arcade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord View Post
I haven't watched it yet, was it any good?
That depends if you instantly start watching it after you finished Earthīs mightiest heroes! I did that and ofc noticed a lot of differences but when you start looking at it, itīs really good.

1. Starkīs voice is not nearly as good as the one in Earthīs mightiest heroes.
2. The animations are less "my style" of animations, even if it the style is of high quality.
3. I liked Thorīs look better in Earthīs.
4. You really notice that they are animating and stearing the cartoon to be like the movie, which is nice in a way.
5. They made BW and Hawkeye better.
6. Great humor between Hawkeye and Hulk!

If grows on you (only like 6 episodes out there xD)

Old 07-25-2013, 10:49 AM   #973
Joeyjojo72
Side-Kick

That doesnt even qualify as a rumor its so dumb. Seriously, think about it for like five seconds. Not everything is worth posting.

At the risk of being totally offensive...there's a quote from Ghandi about Christianity that can be reappropriated for this.

"I like your Christopher Nolan, but I do not like your Nolanites."
Old 07-25-2013, 10:52 AM   #974
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyjojo72 View Post
That doesnt even qualify as a rumor its so dumb. Seriously, think about it for like five seconds. Not everything is worth posting.
Why is it dumb?

#Hypsters4Sawyer
Old 07-25-2013, 10:54 AM   #975
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger

Jlaw would be fantastic... but too good to be true i'm afraid.

Jlaw could pretty much play most comic females.... Wanda, Mj, Black Cat.... but unfortunately i don't think she will be in this. I'd love it though

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
Closed Thread