The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

View Poll Results: Do you want Snyder/Goyer to decide the beginnings of the Batman reboot?
Yes 17 56.67%
No 9 30.00%
Unsure 4 13.33%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-27-2014, 06:14 AM   #51
Glassjaw
In training

Default Re: Do you want Snyder/Goyer to decide the direction/style of the Batman reboot?

I'm just glad Terrio is aboard and it would be a waste to have Affleck on this project but only use him as an actor. I hope he is heavily involved behind the camera.

Glassjaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 07:56 AM   #52
Gray Ghost
Beware!

Default Re: Do you want Snyder/Goyer to decide the direction/style of the Batman reboot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
How can he be the "Same old people" when to date he's only worked on two films with DC COMICS characters proper? (No, I don't count Watchmen in the least as DCU stuff.)

Just come out and say you dislike Snyder already. Your coyness is not appealing in the least.
Well, Snyder has directed MoS, is directing BvS and will direct JL. That's three movies right there. I'd think thats enough. If he's ging to direct another Supes solofilm after that fine. But having him also do the Batman solo film(s) and whatever else WB has in store certainly seems like overkill to me. Getting different directors to work on different properties is the way to go imo. Having Snyder do all of them would make for one stale cinematic universe.

Oh, and btw I dislike Snyder. No reason to be coy about it.

Gray Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 08:02 AM   #53
Neonzel
Side-Kick

I swear some comicbook fans can be so narrowed minded. Do people seriously believe that just because Snyder is directing BVS & JL means that WB is going to make him direct every film they make? Think of it as Snyder directing an "Epic" of how the Justice League is created.

Neonzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 08:05 AM   #54
DA_Champion
Side-Kick

Snyder is only capable of making one film every 18 months, at most.

DA_Champion is offline   Reply With Quote