The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman > Future Batman Movies

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2014, 07:44 PM   #376
Rodrigo90
Bat Smiles
 
Rodrigo90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Newcastle, UK
Posts: 20,385
Default Re: The Batman Reboot Casting Thread - Part 6

Given Divergent, I'd say Shai is more than capable of making a kickass Batgirl

__________________
"Any bird can build a nest, but it isn't everyone that can lay an egg "
Stan Laurel
Rodrigo90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 04:45 AM   #377
Young Superman
The Last Son of Krypton
 
Young Superman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 8,655
Default Re: The Batman Reboot Casting Thread - Part 6

How about Cassidy Freeman as Kate Kane / Batwoman?


__________________
Dreams save us. Dreams lift us up and transform us. And on my soul I swear: until my dream where dignity, honor, and justice becomes the reality we all share I'll never stop fighting. Ever - Superman

Last edited by Young Superman; 03-25-2014 at 04:56 AM.
Young Superman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 10:38 AM   #378
Spider-Cross
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Lancaster, NY
Posts: 98
Post Batman Roles for WWE Stars

With the DC Cinematic Universe going underway with the Man of Steel Sequel set for 2016, there are characters bound from the DC comics set to appear in its later films and there are some WWE Stars suitable for some roles that require strong physical types as well as athletic types.

Now here are speculations on some of those WWE stars on what characters would suit them best for future DC Cinematic films

First up is AJ Lee who would play either Batgirl or Black Bat




or

Batwoman





Now for WWE wrestlers that can perform very good as the highly pontential and more physically muscular types of villains



Triple H as Killer Croc




A villain who is half human half crocodile and formerly a professional wrestler who then turns to crime as one of the Batman's most fierce foes



and finally


Kane as Bane





The mercenary who acts as a predator villain to Batman and seeks to "Break the Bat" which suits Kane good on the rhymes of the names, his life as former WWE champion and his bald head resemblance to Bane in Arkham Origins



Feel free to choose who should be who in the DC Cinematic Universe and in the mean time stay tuned for future DC Cinematic Universe news and updates and having professional wrestlers from the WWE would also help make the cast preperations in the DC Cinematic Universe go much easier and much faster

Spider-Cross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 11:38 AM   #379
shauner111
Side-Kick
 
shauner111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 10,865
Default Re: The Batman Reboot Casting Thread - Part 6

Id challenge anybody when it comes to wrestling knowledge, but are you serious? I guess you want a movie with horrible acting? It's one thing to do a promo really well in WWE and come off as a good actor in that business, it's another when it comes to movies. Triple H is proof of that.

If you want Bane to be an idiot again and not be played by a guy who can actually act, be my guest, fancast Kane.

shauner111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 12:03 PM   #380
Rodrigo90
Bat Smiles
 
Rodrigo90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Newcastle, UK
Posts: 20,385
Default Re: Batman Roles for WWE Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Cross View Post
With the DC Cinematic Universe going underway with the Man of Steel Sequel set for 2016, there are characters bound from the DC comics set to appear in its later films and there are some WWE Stars suitable for some roles that require strong physical types as well as athletic types.

Now here are speculations on some of those WWE stars on what characters would suit them best for future DC Cinematic films

First up is AJ Lee who would play either Batgirl or Black Bat




or

Batwoman





Now for WWE wrestlers that can perform very good as the highly pontential and more physically muscular types of villains



Triple H as Killer Croc




A villain who is half human half crocodile and formerly a professional wrestler who then turns to crime as one of the Batman's most fierce foes



and finally


Kane as Bane





The mercenary who acts as a predator villain to Batman and seeks to "Break the Bat" which suits Kane good on the rhymes of the names, his life as former WWE champion and his bald head resemblance to Bane in Arkham Origins



Feel free to choose who should be who in the DC Cinematic Universe and in the mean time stay tuned for future DC Cinematic Universe news and updates and having professional wrestlers from the WWE would also help make the cast preperations in the DC Cinematic Universe go much easier and much faster

__________________
"Any bird can build a nest, but it isn't everyone that can lay an egg "
Stan Laurel
Rodrigo90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 03:13 PM   #381
regwec
Shakespearo
 
regwec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Herne's Oak
Posts: 22,908
Default Re: The Batman Reboot Casting Thread - Part 6

I presume he was just joking.

__________________
Better Off ----> Out
regwec is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 04:26 PM   #382
Lando81
Formerly Hazmat81
 
Lando81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: TalkRadar
Posts: 2,044
Default Re: The Batman Reboot Casting Thread - Part 6

lol Wrestlers.

__________________
#SixSeasonsAndAMovie
Lando81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 05:12 PM   #383
Harry Dresden
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 831
Default Re: The Batman Reboot Casting Thread - Part 6

Only person on that list who would be fine in their role is Triple H and that's because Killer Croc's role doesn't really need depth. I'd prefer a MMA fighter over a wrestler though.

Mr. Freeze - Tom Hanks



Catwoman - Penelope Cruz


Commissioner Gordon - John Hawkes


Barbara Gordon/Batgirl - Saorise Ronan


Harley Quinn - Isla Fisher


and... Woody Harrelson as The Joker



Last edited by Harry Dresden; 03-30-2014 at 06:33 PM.
Harry Dresden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 06:17 PM   #384
terry78
Heads up, heathen monkeys
 
terry78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Northwest Indiana
Posts: 60,646
Default Re: The Batman Reboot Casting Thread - Part 6

I really would like to see Tom Hanks take on another somewhat villainous role.

__________________
The only thing funnier than watching stupid people argue is watching smart people argue.
-----------
Who the **** makes a movie and while planning it is like, "you know what this needs...is some Greg Kinnear."
terry78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 06:36 PM   #385
Majik1387
Casting Extraordinaire ;D
 
Majik1387's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Theme Park central
Posts: 38,769
Default Re: The Batman Reboot Casting Thread - Part 6

Some of the worst lists I've seen in a while.

Majik1387 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 06:43 PM   #386
Harry Dresden
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 831
Default Re: The Batman Reboot Casting Thread - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik1387 View Post
Some of the worst lists I've seen in a while.
You mean best?

Harry Dresden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 06:50 PM   #387
regwec
Shakespearo
 
regwec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Herne's Oak
Posts: 22,908
Default Re: The Batman Reboot Casting Thread - Part 6

It's pretty bad, though I am always grateful for a nice picture of Penelope Cruz.

__________________
Better Off ----> Out
regwec is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 06:55 PM   #388
Harry Dresden
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 831
Default Re: The Batman Reboot Casting Thread - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by regwec View Post
It's pretty bad, though I am always grateful for a nice picture of Penelope Cruz.
How so? I am very curious.

EDIT: You at least got admit that Woody as The Joker is genius.


Last edited by Harry Dresden; 03-28-2014 at 07:00 PM.
Harry Dresden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 09:01 PM   #389
shauner111
Side-Kick
 
shauner111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 10,865
Default Re: The Batman Reboot Casting Thread - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik1387 View Post
Some of the worst lists I've seen in a while.
We are totally on the same page.

shauner111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 09:23 PM   #390
Rorschach2012
$
 
Rorschach2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 9,546
Default Re: The Batman Reboot Casting Thread - Part 6

Jim Gordon: Bryan Cranston
Dick Grayson: Joseph Gordon Levitt
Jason Todd: Aaron Paul
The Joker: Willem Dafoe
Harley Quinn: Zooey Deschanel
Catwoman: Eva Green
Mr. Freeze: Giancarlo Esposito
The Penguin: Timothy Spall
R'as Al Ghul: Viggo Mortensen
Talia Al Ghul: Rachel Weisz
Bane: Javier Bardem
Hugo Strange: Christoph Waltz
The Riddler: Paul Dano
Scarecrow: Jackie Earle Haley
Poison Ivy: Christina Hendricks


Last edited by Rorschach2012; 03-28-2014 at 09:28 PM.
Rorschach2012 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:09 PM   #391
Rodrigo90
Bat Smiles
 
Rodrigo90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Newcastle, UK
Posts: 20,385
Default Re: The Batman Reboot Casting Thread - Part 6

After checking out the Maze Runner trailer, I think Dylan O'Brien would make for a decent Dick Grayson

__________________
"Any bird can build a nest, but it isn't everyone that can lay an egg "
Stan Laurel
Rodrigo90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:10 PM   #392
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources
 
Sawyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 70,952
Default Re: The Batman Reboot Casting Thread - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodrigo90 View Post
After checking out the Maze Runner trailer, I think Dylan O'Brien would make for an awesome Dick Grayson
He's my first choice for Jimmy Olsen.

__________________
Dear Everyone Experiencing The So-Called "Batman Fatigue",

By 2016, Batman will have appeared in three big-screen films since 2008. By 2016, Iron Man will have appeared in six films in the same amount of time. Find new s*** to diagnose the current state of cinema with.

Sincerely,
Sawyer

Sawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:12 PM   #393
Rodrigo90
Bat Smiles
 
Rodrigo90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Newcastle, UK
Posts: 20,385
Default Re: The Batman Reboot Casting Thread - Part 6

Either role, I'd like him part of the DCFU

__________________
"Any bird can build a nest, but it isn't everyone that can lay an egg "
Stan Laurel
Rodrigo90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:16 PM   #394
Majik1387
Casting Extraordinaire ;D
 
Majik1387's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Theme Park central
Posts: 38,769
Default Re: The Batman Reboot Casting Thread - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodrigo90 View Post
After checking out the Maze Runner trailer, I think Dylan O'Brien would make for a decent Dick Grayson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
He's my first choice for Jimmy Olsen.
Mine as well.

Majik1387 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:19 PM   #395
Rodrigo90
Bat Smiles
 
Rodrigo90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Newcastle, UK
Posts: 20,385
Default Re: The Batman Reboot Casting Thread - Part 6

He'd be wasted in that role after seeing what he can do in TMR.

Saying that though, he's part of a potential saga if things go well, so it's difficult to say if he'd want a role like Robin or Nightwing in another potential Bat franchise.

__________________
"Any bird can build a nest, but it isn't everyone that can lay an egg "
Stan Laurel
Rodrigo90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 11:54 PM   #396
Harry Dresden
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 831
Default Re: The Batman Reboot Casting Thread - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach2012 View Post
Jim Gordon: Bryan Cranston
Dick Grayson: Joseph Gordon Levitt
Jason Todd: Aaron Paul
The Joker: Willem Dafoe
Harley Quinn: Zooey Deschanel
Catwoman: Eva Green
Mr. Freeze: Giancarlo Esposito
The Penguin: Timothy Spall
R'as Al Ghul: Viggo Mortensen
Talia Al Ghul: Rachel Weisz
Bane: Javier Bardem
Hugo Strange: Christoph Waltz
The Riddler: Paul Dano
Scarecrow: Jackie Earle Haley
Poison Ivy: Christina Hendricks
Good cast list. Everything's a little played safe and there are a few duds like Deschanel as Harley but other then that I approve. Especially of Dano as The Riddler.

My personal pick for The Riddler is Aaron Paul.

Harry Dresden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 11:26 AM   #397
bluerayer
MCU
 
bluerayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: The Orbit Room
Posts: 2,343
Default Re: The Batman Reboot Casting Thread - Part 6

As Detective Harvey Bullock:
John Goodman.




__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by zryson View Post
There are always tons of things to enjoy and do. Every day can be an adventure.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
bluerayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 12:01 PM   #398
Pickleweasel
Side-Kick
 
Pickleweasel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,588
Default Re: The Batman Reboot Casting Thread - Part 6

Hanks as Freeze would be sick

Pickleweasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 03:31 PM   #399
shauner111
Side-Kick
 
shauner111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 10,865
Default Re: The Batman Reboot Casting Thread - Part 6

Hanks could work as Freeze. Id love to see him as a villain, bringing such a sympathetic element to the character that only Tom can. Then being so emotionally distraught that he just blocks off all emotion and becomes a dark, serious machine with his mission. It could be something enormous for the character and for Tom's career because people haven't seen this side of him. Committing horrible acts of murder without any apologies yet his backstory and downfall makes the audience just feel for the guy.

shauner111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 03:54 PM   #400
Harry Dresden
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 831
Default Re: The Batman Reboot Casting Thread - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by shauner111 View Post
Hanks could work as Freeze. Id love to see him as a villain, bringing such a sympathetic element to the character that only Tom can. Then being so emotionally distraught that he just blocks off all emotion and becomes a dark, serious machine with his mission. It could be something enormous for the character and for Tom's career because people haven't seen this side of him. Committing horrible acts of murder without any apologies yet his backstory and downfall makes the audience just feel for the guy.
That's the exact reason why I picked Hanks as Mr. Freeze.

As soon as I heard he wanted to play a super villain or hero I immediately saw h as Hanks. He has a great ability to make the audience empathize with his characters whether it's Forrest Gump or Captain Phillips or Chick Noland, Hanks has a great ability to make you understand his characters and sympathize with their plights.

Harry Dresden is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:53 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.