The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2014, 06:46 PM   #126
kasjan
Side-Kick

Default Re: Days of Future Past SPOILERS! (You have been warned!)

How this would effect his future body, when he can healing?
He's not a simple guy like from 'Butterfly effect' or 'Timecop'.
All those rumors sounds false.

Old 02-24-2014, 09:44 PM   #127
Great Mind(s)
Broken

Well Singer is the one who said the future can't change until Logan returns to the present. And someone in the Empire article I believe said there's this threat or moment of Logan waking up mid-trance before the mission is complete.

Old 02-28-2014, 06:12 PM   #128
Rike
Dadless.

More "spoilers" from that crazy guy from IMDB. It's probably not true, but still...
Quote:
This is exactly what I was texted when I commented on how boring I thought the character designs were:

"don't worry... The NEW past will change everything. You'll be in for a visually stunning treat! History of the X-MEN changed forever! Different suits, NOT BLACK!!, and the return of characters will LIGHT up this once hopeless future. And the action is no disappointment either. The war is an 'unstoppable event' and merely evolves as the past changes."

"The past: a new and uncertain world. A world of endless possibilities and infinite outcomes. Countless choices define our fate. Each choice, each moment - a ripple in the river of time. Enough ripples and you change the tide, for the future is never truly set."

Old 02-28-2014, 06:17 PM   #129
Figs
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikePirado View Post
More "spoilers" from that crazy guy from IMDB. It's probably not true, but still...
I wish I didn't read that. Only because it's probably BS but has my hopes up anyways.

Old 02-28-2014, 06:18 PM   #130
Duran Man
The Seventh Stranger

Singer said the future could change only after Wolverine returns from the past, so I will have to call bovine feces on that "spoiler."

Old 02-28-2014, 06:31 PM   #131
Figs
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duran Man View Post
Singer said the future could change only after Wolverine returns from the past, so I will have to call bovine feces on that "spoiler."
I'm not defending that guy who is most likely full of crap but that goes against most time travel theories in other films which doesn't make sense to be honest. It's not like the future timeline would freeze until he gets back. You would think the future and past should be moving along simultaneously.

Old 02-28-2014, 06:34 PM   #132
Rike
Dadless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figs View Post
I wish I didn't read that. Only because it's probably BS but has my hopes up anyways.
Same here.

"The past: a new and uncertain world. A world of endless possibilities and infinite outcomes. Countless choices define our fate. Each choice, each moment - a ripple in the river of time. Enough ripples and you change the tide, for the future is never truly set."

Old 02-28-2014, 06:39 PM   #133
Rike
Dadless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duran Man View Post
They also said Logan might undergo some turbulences during the time travel process, so...

Old 02-28-2014, 06:54 PM   #134
Figs
Banned User

Quote:
They also said Logan might undergo some turbulences during the time travel process, so...
Good point.

IF and that's a big if, they do have different costumes they're keeping secret than I'm guessing it won't jump between time lines as much as Inception jumped to the characters in different levels of the dream. Once Wolverine goes back in time it could focus on him and the FC cast until near the end where it would start to show the OT cast defending the temple from Sentinels.

Old 03-01-2014, 04:18 AM   #135
xrs13
Cold as ice

decided to move my comment here.

If that rumour is true which I am being very sceptical about, but if...

It could kinda make sense, think about LSD's comments and think perhaps in the future he keeps coming back into conciousness and as he does the reality is changing but then he goes back and they are back in their black. it may make sense for them to all get colourful costumes and then lose them as he continues in the past and then by the end they all get them (I say this because if they suddenly got colourful costumes the audience may be a bit like :S hmm"... Plus if like I want to believe the studio wants us to want more of the OT then one way of doing that would surely be "NEW COLOURFUL COSTUMES!, CYC AND JEAN!"
Ahhh one can but only dream

All I know is if that trailer hits on wednesday at the time that guy said... I will take these rumours more seriously.

Old 03-01-2014, 05:34 AM   #136
universeman
Side-Kick

Only time will till!

Old 03-01-2014, 07:46 AM   #137
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick

Unless it's very brief when we see them in these new costume We already seen the show when rogue is there in the set videos and if its true that show in they 5 second tease is rogue it seems to be and they are still in same costumes which could or may not mean anything

Also we have been told the idea is if he wakes up all is lost so even if there is problems and time slowly leaks through then what does that mean once he wakes up then what? They will change again? Nothing will change? The imdb post seems to say it won't change, so all is lost if he wakes up and he wakes up and... All is lost, so the time leaks being pointless just for cool effect?

Also something to take into consideration is jackman has talked in The past about how if he felt days of future past could be a good end for him to move on if he chose to move, so I assume it ends comfortably

There has been several ending rumours, but oddly this one is the one that's been believed faster then anything, but there was also one Who posted the 3 timeline ending rumour on imdb and deleted his post recently claiming he was told to delete it, which sounded the same as the one posted on comic-book-movie.com and apparently forced to take it off by fox

Last edited by GuestStar2004; 03-01-2014 at 08:08 AM.
Old 03-01-2014, 07:54 AM   #138
xrs13
Cold as ice

I don't pay attention to what the cast say in terms of not coming back haha, they could be saying anything at this point to throw us off, and whilst it could be true that hugh may leave, he is only one person realistically.

Old 03-01-2014, 08:02 AM   #139
universeman
Side-Kick

If it does happen bring on Cable!!!!!!!!

Old 03-01-2014, 08:09 AM   #140
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick

Cable was originally going to have bishops role in DOFP before singer changed it

Old 03-01-2014, 05:57 PM   #141
Rike
Dadless.

From IMDB:
Quote:
The film begins in the future with Blink and Wapath being attacked by Sentinels , and subsequently being saved and recruited by the X –Men, composed by Xavier , Magneto , Wolverine , Storm , Kitty Pryde , Iceman and Colossus . They have taken refuge in a temple . Wolverine has his metal claws back thanks to Magneto . Xavier is alive because it sent his mind into the body of a dying moments before Jean Grey disintegrate your body . The cure is mentioned as temporary . Kitty Pryde and Bobby Drake are dating . Rogue is mentioned as a prisoner of the Sentinels .

Storm is killed by a Sentinel , which makes the X -Men decide to wipe out the terror in which they live . That's when Xavier got the idea of sending Wolverine awareness for your body in 70’s to prevent a murder , which resulted in the creation of the Sentinels . The first submission is not successful, but subsequently the intangibility of Kitty aiding in their success .

In your body in the past , Logan goes to Xavier , which uses part of its power to create the illusion that you are walking . He lives with Hank, who makes use of a serum to suppress their mutant appearance. The two live in the mansion of Xavier , a telepath after having abandoned the "X -Men " project. Wolverine tells him the whole story . The young Xavier does not believe , but a telepathic contact with Xavier of the future through Logan convinces .

In the future , the X-Men knows Bishop , a traveler , who circumstantially joins them .

In the past, Logan , Xavier and Hank recruit difficulty with the young Quicksilver, a fast mutant who lives with his sister Wanda , who is also a mutant . And with your help , Magneto rescued from a prison to help them .

Mystique tries to kill President Nixon , but is prevented by Xavier , Magneto , Logan , Quicksilver and Hank , this one has a small clash against Magneto to see him get heavy with his former love interest . As they struggle , Mystique escapes .

Wolverine believes that the act saved the future, but in telepathic contact with Xavier 's future, discovers that the date does not reflect the actual date of the murder .

With the attack on President Nixon , the mutant hater Bolivar Trask gets permission to start the Sentinel Project . He is secretly supported by William Stryker , the leader of a secret mutant unit.

In the future , the X-Men save the mutant Sunspot an attack , and he also ends up joining them , but during the battle Warpath is dead.

In the past, the mutant Mystique finds out about William Stryker unit and infiltrates it to recruit his former fellow X -Men , Havok , who refuses to help her . But the proposal draws attention mutant named Toad , which leaves the place with the mutant .

In the future , Kitty Pryde and Colossus are wounded in battle , and the mutant finds it difficult to enhance the trip Wolverine , what needs to be done consistently . The body of Logan in the future begins to move , as if close to waking , while , in the future , the mutant begins to feel weak . Magneto says he has an idea .

Seeing William Stryker as a false friend of mutants , Wolverine has to Xavier , Magneto , Hank and Quicksilver everything you know about the military, and then they end up discovering that he and Bolivar Trask have initiated the creation of mutant hunting robots . Meanwhile , Magneto and Quicksilver are developing a strong bond of friendship.

Xavier , Magneto and Iceman arrive at the temple of the X -Men in the future with Rogue after they rescued her . She absorbs the powers of Kitty and shall strengthen the temporal trip Wolverine instead. Xavier says that Logan needs to return to his body in the future for the changes to happen .

In the past, Mystique , with the help of Toad , back to invade the White House , the day consistent with that described by Xavier from the future to assassinate President Nixon , but is surprised to be attacked by a Sentinel . Logan , Xavier , Magneto , Hank and Quicksilver step into the battle to help her . Other Sentinels arise , and Mercury is killed in battle, but before he asks Magneto to take care of his little sister . After a long battle , the mutants can defeat the Sentinels . Mystique discovers that Trask was responsible for creating the robots , and kill him, escaping later with Toad . Wolverine believes could save the future , and decides to wait a contact from Xavier of the future to communicate what happened and return to your body. After all that had happened , Magneto leaves Wolverine , Xavier and Hank .

In the future , Xavier ends up being killed by a Sentinel , which breaks the psychic link with the mind of Logan , and holds its prey in the past consciousness. Bishop leaves the X -Men , and follows his journey .

In the past, Magneto invades the home of William Stryker to assassinate him , but finds his son Jason trapped in a sort of private secret laboratory . Stryker tells the Magneto that his son is a dangerous mutant. Magneto leaves with Jason after demolishing the place, but Stryke survives.

Some time seems to have passed, and without hope of return to the future after all this time , Logan , tired of his bone claws , says demand Stryker have a proposal to make him possibly the Weapon X project

Some years pass , and in the 80's , Magneto goes to Mystique and Toad with Wanda and Jason , now older , and proposes her return to being partners .

At the newly opened Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters , Hank tells Logan that Xavier was seeking its first three students . Then , the telepath , now bald and having taken his stance wheelchair , arrives at the place with young Scott , Ororo and Jean , who soon attracts a startled look of Logan . Scott asks Hank who is he , and is replied that’s the mutant Wolverine , an old friend . The film ends with Scott and Logan are facing .

In a post- credits scene, the team of the future , composed by Kitty Pryde , Rogue , Iceman , Colossus , Blink and Sunspot , and led by Magneto , discovers the hard way that the temple that houses belongs to a dangerous and powerful mutant , he is accidentally free.
It's obviously fake, but c'mon, it's a cool read.

Old 03-01-2014, 06:22 PM   #142
universeman
Side-Kick

Yeah that is cool

Old 03-01-2014, 06:25 PM   #143
universeman
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuestStar2004 View Post
Cable was originally going to have bishops role in DOFP before singer changed it
I can understand why save the best for last! he`s like the Marty Mcfly of the series.

Old 03-01-2014, 07:12 PM   #144
Morti
Side-Kick

Quote:
From IMDB:

It's obviously fake, but c'mon, it's a cool read.
I love how they just "come back with Rogue". Like really? I know it realistically might come to that but still....yuck

Not a fan of Quicksilver dying.....

And no mention of the future battle of the X-Men defending the temple, eh?

Old 03-01-2014, 07:20 PM   #145
Rike
Dadless.

Hehe, it's so fake.
Quicksilver just breaks Magneto out of the prison, that's more than likely where his role ends. And Bishop just leaves the team at the end, right after the mission fails and Prof X dies.

Old 03-01-2014, 08:05 PM   #146
Duran Man
The Seventh Stranger

When does Quicksilver change his name to Mercury?

Old 03-01-2014, 08:10 PM   #147
SuperT
Boom Shaka Laka

I think the person might be Spanish - in most of their write-ups for DOFP, they translate Quicksilver into Mercury.

Old 03-01-2014, 08:17 PM   #148
Duran Man
The Seventh Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperT View Post
I think the person might be Spanish - in most of their write-ups for DOFP, they translate Quicksilver into Mercury.
I didn't know that. I guess I learned something today.

Old 03-01-2014, 09:13 PM   #149
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Quote:
Storm is killed by a Sentinel , which makes the X -Men decide to wipe out the terror in which they live.
Damn! And it probably happens in the 1st 30 minutes!

Oh well the whole post sounds very convincing to me!

"Kill me before I kill someone else" - X3
"Where else would I be?" - X4
www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018
Old 03-01-2014, 09:20 PM   #150
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick

Edit