The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2014, 10:46 PM   #1
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - -

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Old 01-14-2014, 10:46 PM   #2
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - -

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Old 01-14-2014, 10:46 PM   #3
TheNextNolan22
**** THIS COMPANY

werk it gurl.

Stop all this positive thinking. Only negativity is allowed in here.
When it comes to Superman.....Make mine CAVILL
Dats dat.
Old 01-14-2014, 10:46 PM   #4
TheNextNolan22
**** THIS COMPANY

And that is how you start a new thread, kids.

Dats dat.
Old 01-14-2014, 10:47 PM   #5
roach
I am the night

bravo

There seems to be a grave misunderstanding in todayís protest-hungry world of entertainment fans into how far their opinion should really matter. You donít like a story? Thatís fine Ė donít read a story. Former Marvel editor Tom Brennan
Old 01-14-2014, 10:49 PM   #6
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!

Pfft. I've seen better guy butt than that.

Old 01-14-2014, 10:50 PM   #7
Lencho01
Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

People need to show Aquaman some respect.

Quote:
Aquaman, King of the Seven Seas, Has ****ing Had It With You, Man.

BY Glen Weldon

- - - -
First off, I donít talk to them. OK?

Thatís, like, the first thing. Letís start there.

Itís not like Iím all, Hey, Peter Pufferfish, whatís up? and heís all, Yo, nothing much, brah.

It doesnít work like that, all right? I mean, most of them donít even have brains, for one thing. They have maybe a bump at one end of their spinal cord, a pimply little swelling of ganglia, if theyíre lucky.

Language is not a looming issue, is what Iím saying.

No, how it works is: I command them. Period, the end. Command, as in bend them to, you know, my will and whatnot. ****iní A.

Even the ones with actual for-real brains, the cetaceans. If I want, you know, a pod of Burmeisterís porpoise to ram the hell out of Black Mantaís Manta Sub, that **** gets done. If I totally want, like, a southern minke whale to go hump a giant squid (its most hated enemy, by the way), I just go doodoodoodoodoodoo and itís like Show World down there. Not that I would, because, you know, gross, but Iím just saying: I donít ask. Iím not going to be all, If you wouldnít mind terribly much, please, Mr. Southern Minke Whale, go get your nasty freak on with that giant squid.

Just, you know, FYI.

And itís not training. I read that on some blog: ďHe just trains them to do all that.Ē

Dude, I can get 6 million krill to gunk up the engine of a getaway ship by having them hurl themselves up the intake jets. Mass sea-monkey suicide. OK? Try that **** with operant conditioning, with some big-titted blondie waggling a smelt, see what you get. Think theyíre meting out kick-ass sea justice over at EPCOT? Shyeah.

But everyone takes their shot. ****ing YouTube and ****. Cartoon Network. Suddenly every hacky comicís got a tight five-minute chunk on lame old Aquaman. ďHaw haw haw, heís so laaaaame, hee hee hee, go talk to a guppy!Ē

Itís all good. Somehow I manage to suffer through it. I soldier bravely the **** on, comforted only by the small but telling fact that Iím absolute goddamn ruler ofówhat was it again?óoh, yeah: the EARTH.

The PLANET.

And you, youíre, like, star of open-mike night at the Mirth Shack in Jacksonville. And your MySpace blog? OMG! ROTFLMAO!

You used to be cool, man.

When you were a kid, youíd sit at the bottom of the Stupaksí pool, remember? Used to sit there and pretend the kickboard between your knees was Storm the Giant Seahorse, and youíd stay under for as long as you could, going doodoodoodoodoodoo.

Remember there was that orange T-shirt you had? Remember that? That was cool.

You sure seemed like a happy little kid.

But, you know, I get it. Whatever, that was a long time ago. Now youíre all, Wonder Woman never even let him fly her plaaaane, and whatnot. And thatís, you know, fine.

I could command you. You, those Robot Chicken *******s, alla yíall. Command you all to, you know, quit it.

I donít make, like, a big deal about that, but I could. Youíre just a fish at heart, dude. Down deep in your forebrain. I ****iní could.

But I wonít. Thatís not how I roll. Iím a hero. Plus, Iím King of the Seven Seas, so, you know, I got **** to do, right?

No, itís fine. You rock on with your bad self, dude. Mazel tov.

Seriously, though, leave my lady out of it. Thatís not cool, man. Mera, she doesnít get it like I do. Sheís sensitive. I start hearing you talking **** about her, or her hard-water powers, or that time she turned evil, and I will **** your **** up. Count on it.

I was at some diplomatic party once. Got to talking to this princess who told me that when it came to Superman, I was missing the point. She told me, "His real strength lay in his generous spirit and sense of what's fair." - King Faraday

"
Heís much more of a working class superhero, which is why we ended the whole book with the image of a laboring Superman. Heís Everyman operating on a sciĖfi Paul Bunyan scale." - Grant Morrison

"Self Portrait" By Batman
Old 01-14-2014, 10:50 PM   #8
TheNextNolan22
**** THIS COMPANY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
Henry Cavill in The Tudors?

Dats dat.
Old 01-14-2014, 10:50 PM   #9
ThePowerCosmic
You are hailing!

You want I should post a few gifs of better guy butt?

I'll do it, people. I'LL DO IT.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 01-14-2014, 10:51 PM   #10
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Meh; before you know it, we'll get a "supposed scoop" that goes along the lines of this.

*BIG SCOOP*

- Amy Adams was spotted dragging a bed on the set of BVS. When asked about it, she responded by saying that Snyder had originally wanted to do a love scene between Lois and Clark at the lake house, but because they couldn't find the right bed, he opted to do a simple kiss scene instead. In response, Amy rushed to her trailer and took out her own bed so that she could move things forward as originally scheduled.

Source: El Cosmic Fridge

Old 01-14-2014, 10:52 PM   #11
ThePowerCosmic
You are hailing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNextNolan22 View Post

More like the Tooters. He tooted that thang up and swung it around to daddy.

I'm daddy, btw.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 01-14-2014, 10:52 PM   #12
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!

Quote:
That sounds delightful, but this is neither the time nor the place.

Old 01-14-2014, 10:53 PM   #13
StarLord
Legendary Outlaw...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post

Old 01-14-2014, 10:53 PM   #14
TheNextNolan22
**** THIS COMPANY

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
Meh; before you know it, we'll get a "supposed scoop" that goes along the lines of this.

*BIG SCOOP*

- Amy Adams was spotted dragging a bed on the set of BVS. When asked about it, she responded by saying that Snyder had originally wanted to do a love scene between Lois and Clark at the lake house, but because they couldn't find the right bed, he opted to do a simple kiss scene instead. In response, Amy rushed to her trailer and took out her own bed so that she could move things forward as originally scheduled.

And JETT can confirm this!!

Dats dat.
Old 01-14-2014, 10:54 PM   #15
TheNextNolan22
**** THIS COMPANY

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
More like the Tooters. He tooted that thang up and swung it around to daddy.

I'm daddy, btw.
I thought you were momma and I was daddy?

Dats dat.
Old 01-14-2014, 10:56 PM   #16
Rorschach2012
$

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

I always loved this scene. It shows how useful Batman is to the Trinity despite him being powerless. Superman/Batman: Apocalypse is basically a Trinity film, I wouldn't be surprised if some elements from it are used in Batman vs Superman.

Old 01-14-2014, 10:57 PM   #17
ThePowerCosmic
You are hailing!

Quote:
I thought you were momma and I was daddy?
I'm androgynous, so I go back-and-forth.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 01-14-2014, 10:58 PM   #18
ThePowerCosmic
You are hailing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lencho01 View Post
People need to show Aquaman some respect.
This is some funny s**t! Oh my god, I'm rolling over here!

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 01-14-2014, 10:58 PM   #19
TheNextNolan22
**** THIS COMPANY

After reading that, Aquaman NEEDS to be in this movie!

Dats dat.
Old 01-14-2014, 11:00 PM   #20
Masone
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclay18 View Post
It was Robert Burnett's tweet: "Oh COME ON people...EVERYONE knows Dwayne Johnson is playing DARKSEID in the JLA movie. Wait...was I not supposed to say that?"

I wouldn't take that at face value.
The Rock is perfect for Darkseid. He has that Darkseid arms folded behind the back intimidating stance thing down.

Last edited by Masone; 01-14-2014 at 11:03 PM.
Old 01-14-2014, 11:03 PM   #21
Lencho01
Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
This is some funny s**t! Oh my god, I'm rolling over here!
Quote:
After reading that, Aquaman NEEDS to be in this movie!

I was at some diplomatic party once. Got to talking to this princess who told me that when it came to Superman, I was missing the point. She told me, "His real strength lay in his generous spirit and sense of what's fair." - King Faraday

"
Heís much more of a working class superhero, which is why we ended the whole book with the image of a laboring Superman. Heís Everyman operating on a sciĖfi Paul Bunyan scale." - Grant Morrison

"Self Portrait" By Batman
Old 01-14-2014, 11:03 PM   #22
Wise
Watchtower Janitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masone View Post
The Rock is perfect for Darkseid. He has that Darkseid arms folded behind the back intimidating stance thing down.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
I'm not a fan of his voice for Darkseid. He has the look, though I'd expect heavy makeup to make him look like his face is a rocky substance.

Old 01-14-2014, 11:08 PM   #23
Chip Chipperson
Batfleck's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lencho01 View Post

oh look, its Thad Castle

Old 01-14-2014, 11:08 PM   #24
The Shield
It's really Happening!

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post

*BIG SCOOP*

But seriouslyÖ What is this from?

And whats with that huge red stan??

All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. ~Ellen Glasgow

Old 01-14-2014, 11:11 PM   #25
ThePowerCosmic
You are hailing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masone View Post

But, erm...that's not a hard thing to do. And it surely isn't a reason to say the Rock is ideal for such a role.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Closed Thread