The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2016, 03:21 PM   #1
dominikat
Side-Kick

Default More Doomsday in the DIRECTORS CUT!

It's been confirmed in an interview by Snyder that we will get a couple of more shots of doomsday which had to be removed because they've been "too intense". This is really good news. Will make the fight even longer than now and more complete. What do you think about it? What could it be? It's surely doomsday beating the crap out of the trinity...

Old 03-28-2016, 04:27 PM   #2
Reel-Man
Side-Kick

Default Re: More Doomsday in the DIRECTORS CUT!

The details and conversation is here in this thread:
http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=511763

Old 03-28-2016, 04:28 PM   #3
pr0xyt0xin
Shaper Savant

ooh. i kinda like that news. he wasn't the best part of the film, but perhaps that was because he only had like 5 minutes of screentime.

Tradition is just dead people's baggage.
Old 03-28-2016, 04:36 PM   #4
Miss Lois Lane
Side-Kick

I'm kind of hijacking this in order to talk about Michael Shannon! Does anyone know how much involvement he actually had in BvS? From the 'flippers' comment I assumed motion capture. When we saw Zod's body was being experimented on/used to create Doomsday I don't think it was him, it looked like a latex model. Anyone have any thoughts?

Old 03-28-2016, 04:37 PM   #5
BH/HHH
You Are My World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Lois Lane View Post
I'm kind of hijacking this in order to talk about Michael Shannon! Does anyone know how much involvement he actually had in BvS? From the 'flippers' comment I assumed motion capture. When we saw Zod's body was being experimented on/used to create Doomsday I don't think it was him, it looked like a latex model. Anyone have any thoughts?

I think it may have been because they did a life cast of his whole body

#TEAM SNYDER

You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun, Kal. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.
Old 03-28-2016, 04:43 PM   #6
Miss Lois Lane
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH/HHH View Post
I think it may have been because they did a life cast of his whole body
Ah that makes total sense then! I'm a big fan and have missed his presence in the BvS press tour. I love his dry sense of humour, and he's just an amazing actor. Really looking forward to 'Midnight Special'.

Closed Thread