The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Misc. TV Series

Old 07-28-2013, 05:42 PM   #1
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!

Default Help! I can't seem to find an old TV show I used to watch

Hey guys,

Wonder if someone can work some memory magic.

I remember watching a tv show in my early teens (could be from the 90s or the 00s) with the lead character being a young girl (I think she was at college) who saw ghosts and other stuff, and was approached by a group of people with similar supernatural powers.

I don't remember much about it. I know she had short brown hair, and the group was all ages (with one hot blonde guy and his blonde gf). The episodes were quite spooky and the girl usually found some way to defeat the spirits.

Over in the UK it was on channel 5, and I don't think it ran for more than a season, but i'd love to be able to watch it again.

I could have sworn it was called 'Outsiders', but i've tried searching it on google and all it comes up with is the TV show based on the movie The Outsiders, which has nothing to do with it

Anyone have any clue?

I think back to my father. As a farmer, he had a natural understanding for the Earth. I remember him telling me this world is capable of providing for all its creatures. Even now, with so many more people, there exists enough food for everyone.

"The problem," Pa used to say, "is people. As far back as we go, we've always had problems with sharing. Seems everyone's too busy holding on to what they've got to care how their neighbors are doing."

*\S/T*
hopefuldreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 05:47 PM   #2
zeroapoc
Eldritch Abomination

Default Re: Help! I can't seem to find an old TV show I used to watch

So Weird maybe?

zeroapoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 05:56 PM   #3
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!

Nope, she's not that young and not travelling around the country.

I think back to my father. As a farmer, he had a natural understanding for the Earth. I remember him telling me this world is capable of providing for all its creatures. Even now, with so many more people, there exists enough food for everyone.

"The problem," Pa used to say, "is people. As far back as we go, we've always had problems with sharing. Seems everyone's too busy holding on to what they've got to care how their neighbors are doing."

*\S/T*
Old 07-28-2013, 06:07 PM   #4
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!

No worries, I remembered the name.

It was 'The Others'

Someone feel free to close this thread.

*\S/T*