The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Misc. TV Series

Old 09-18-2013, 06:11 PM   #51
BlackMagicWolf
He who is BlackMagic

Default Re: Digimon: Series Discussion

yes give Season 3 & 4 another shot then check out Fusion on Nickelodeon!

Check it out! Then check out our Facebook page! Also, we're on Twitter! @Guardians_Comic
BlackMagicWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 07:26 PM   #52
Victarion
Cut

Did Season 4 make it to the U.S.? I fell out of Digimon after Tamers ended, though I'm probably going to look into the new one on Nick. Korra, Wander Over Yonder, and Digimon sound like a good weekend fix.

If you want marvel babbies to stop torchering Idris Elba, copy and paste this into your signature.
Victarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 07:37 PM   #53
DarkSovereignty
Wubba Lubba Dub Dub

They did air it in the U.S, I remember watching it on channel 9 at like 6 30 in the morning everyday before class in elementary school, I remember being really surprised when I first found it.

To alot of people, especially kids my age who grew up in Bush's America, TDK is kind of like our Woodstock. I'm not an idiot.
Welcome to the hype, we hate fun #gategate #SeriousBusiness
H.E
DarkSovereignty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 08:40 PM   #54
BlackMagicWolf
He who is BlackMagic

Season 4 was on Fox, Jetix and Toon Disney for a while. That's how I caught them.

Wooden Alligator: Check those out (not sure about Wander over Yander), add Power Rangers, then you'll have a great weekend. Then check out my reviews of them and we can talk about what you thought of the episodes!

Check it out! Then check out our Facebook page! Also, we're on Twitter! @Guardians_Comic
Old 09-19-2013, 11:47 PM   #55
Fans of Reilly
Side-Kick

Season 2 I did not have a problem that focus was on the new characters

I hated how the towers made the most of the first season characters useless

I will use a term from wrestling and the digimon emperor turning him face Was a great mistake Compared with the rest of the bad guys of the season They do not compared the Emperor sound more bad ass look more bad ass did more bad ass evil ****

Fans of Reilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 01:41 PM   #56
BlackMagicWolf
He who is BlackMagic

No new Digimon this week because of the "Worldwide Day of Play!" I hate that...it just came back on and we're already having two week gaps! AND it said last week that it would be on this week...LIARS!!!!!

Oh well, when it returns next week I'll review it.

Old 09-28-2013, 01:48 PM   #57
BlackMagicWolf
He who is BlackMagic

I don't get it, they said a new episode was to air today, the schedule said it was a new episode, the TV said it was a new episode....and yet it was the pilot!

WHY?!??!?! I want my Digimon!

Old 09-30-2013, 01:07 AM   #58
MMMMM...Pancakes
SHOCK The World

Just watched the 1st episode of "Fusion," not bad, cool concept and a wide possibility of potential fusions. My biggest complaint is that it seemed very "ADHD" and what I mean by that is the pacing was too fast and there seemed to be too much going on at once. I hope it slows down a bit over time.

MMMMM...Pancakes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 12:58 AM   #59
BlackMagicWolf
He who is BlackMagic

episode two slows it down a bit. The first one is always a rush cause it's cramming info down our throat.

Old 10-03-2013, 04:53 PM   #60
Gold Samurai
Side-Kick

They're basically squeezing in more dialogue into the dubbing when in the Japanese version there might have been two words in a sentence for example.

Its like Digimon 02 when Davis or others would say lines at lightspeed

Gold Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 09:02 PM   #61
BlackMagicWolf
He who is BlackMagic

There was a new Digimon today! I'm so happy! My review will hopefully be up soon.

Old 10-05-2013, 11:20 PM   #62
BlackMagicWolf
He who is BlackMagic

My review is up! This was a great episode of Digimon. Ending was a little abrupt but overall it was cool Check it out then lets chat in the comments!

http://twodashstash.com/2013/10/digi...ppears-review/

Old 10-29-2013, 02:50 PM   #63
BlackMagicWolf
He who is BlackMagic

It's been TOO LONG!!!!! BUT!!!!!!....I have a new review for Digimon Fusion. They're not showing it on Nick anymore so I'll have to wait until they post them online, but when they do I'll review them! Check out my review below, then in the comments section let's chat about Digimon!

http://twodashstash.com/2013/10/digi...-chaos-review/

Old 12-11-2013, 09:45 PM   #64
BlackMagicWolf
He who is BlackMagic

In my attempt to try and do Digimon Fusion reviews (dang Nickelodeon!!!!) I give you my next review. I will try and review these episodes when I can.

http://twodashstash.com/2013/12/digi...colors-review/

Old 12-18-2013, 01:50 PM   #65
BlackMagicWolf
He who is BlackMagic

Ok, I got a routine down now, here's the next review for Digimon Fusion.

http://twodashstash.com/2013/12/digi...mpions-review/

Old 12-29-2013, 12:35 PM   #66
BlackMagicWolf
He who is BlackMagic

And we're back! Here's another Digimon review!

http://twodashstash.com/2013/12/digi...-angie-review/

Old 12-29-2013, 02:02 PM   #67
MMMMM...Pancakes
SHOCK The World

I was enjoying Fusion, then Nick changed the times or something and I fell behind.

MMMMM...Pancakes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 02:45 PM   #68
BlackMagicWolf
He who is BlackMagic

I know right? They warped it over to the Nicktoons network and now I can only catch them online when they post them. And they don't post them in order sometimes. Thankfully I pay attention and know what to review next.

Totally ruined my Saturday mornings, idiots.

Old 12-31-2013, 05:15 PM   #69
InnerWarrior
Side-Kick

Woah, woah , woah! There's a new Digimon show?!

InnerWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 12:14 AM   #70
BlackMagicWolf
He who is BlackMagic

Oh yeah! Digimon Fusion! If you need to catch up go to youtube or nick.com. My reviews will show you how far you need to go before naturally stopping.

Old 01-01-2014, 11:36 PM   #71
InnerWarrior
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMagicWolf View Post
Oh yeah! Digimon Fusion! If you need to catch up go to youtube or nick.com. My reviews will show you how far you need to go before naturally stopping.
Sweet, man! Thanks for letting me know!

InnerWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 12:45 AM   #72
BlackMagicWolf
He who is BlackMagic

No problem! Fusion is easily one of the coolest seasons of Digimon. I think you'll enjoy it.

Old 01-18-2014, 12:29 PM   #73
BlackMagicWolf
He who is BlackMagic

Check it out! My latest Digimon Fusion review!

http://twodashstash.com/2014/01/digi...-light-review/

Old 01-28-2014, 11:19 PM   #74
BlackMagicWolf
He who is BlackMagic

Digimon Fusion continues to impress me. It's going up the ranks of great Digimon seasons. Here's the latest review.

http://twodashstash.com/2014/01/digi...d-zone-review/

Old 01-28-2014, 11:37 PM   #75
DigificWriter
Side-Kick

I loved the first two seasons of Digimon, but was turned off by Tamers being adapted as Season 3. I have seen some of Season 4 (which I personally think fits very well as a prequel to Season 1), but haven't caught up with any of the newer stuff.

Quote:
"Despair is for people who know beyond any doubt what the future is going to be. Nobody's in that position. So despair is not only a kind of sin - theologically - it's also a simple mistake, because nobody actually knows." - Dr. Patrick Curry
Quote:
"There is no "supposed to be." It's an adaptation, a word that literally means change. Why bother making a new version if it doesn't offer a fresh approach?" - Christopher L. Bennett
DigificWriter is offline   Reply With Quote