The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men Sequels & Spin-Offs

Old 05-24-2015, 05:31 PM   #1
Mr. Youtube
Banned User
Default Fantomex in Film

I've really felt taken by this new X-Man, who was made only 13 years ago. I hear he has a really huge following and from what I've read featuring him, he seems to be really cool. From his costume, to his gear to his attitude, I feel that Fantomex could make for a really great character to be in the X-Men movies. The idea of EVA could be really interesting to see adapted to film as well.

Of course with Apocalypse already fully loaded, we probably will not see him there, but New Mutants is always a possibility. I could see him working for Gambit, in a bit role as well. Given that he was created as a part of Weapon Plus, and I remember somebody mentioning that it could come in play as a part of Wolverine III, and maybe it could sow the seeds for Fantomex.

As for actors, I could see Luke Evans taking the role or Colin Farrell. Both seem slightly old to me, though, so my favorite option would have to be Dave Franco or Charles Michael Davis.

Mr. Youtube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 06:23 PM   #2
Banned User
Default Re: Fantomex in Film

I'd turn his character into a Deadpool villain for the sequel.

MakeMinesMarvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 08:59 PM   #3
Default Re: Fantomex in Film

Cluster would be interesting as well, but that might be getting a bit too complicated.

As for the actor for Fantomex, I'd go with someone French, it would probably keep cost down and we don't have enough accents in film

Sullstar is offline   Reply With Quote