The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2013, 03:37 AM   #351
jaymes_e06
Side-Kick
 
jaymes_e06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Indiana unfortunately....
Posts: 15,256
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

TBH I'd rather Kurt have come back and Storm and him get it on than Rogan happen.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhammer View Post
Holy s***, Jennifer Lawrence. How many f***ing nude pictures do you have? Every new fappening, there's like 30 more pictures.

:o
jaymes_e06 is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 03:40 AM   #352
Super Film
Side-Kick
 
Super Film's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 487
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymes_e06 View Post
I'm not sure where your getting the Jean being jealous of Rogue thing from. Do you have a link to that interview? I've never seen it.
The first I've heard of it. More wishful thinking.

Super Film is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 03:40 AM   #353
Gianakin_
SW Prequels Defender
 
Gianakin_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 19,287
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

This...
Quote:
Originally Posted by LR4life View Post
You are correct on this and when it was all said and done Logan would have regretted sleeping with Jean.
And this...
Quote:
Hey if Singer wanted Logan and Jean to hook up, they would have hooked up in the 2nd movie before she was supposedly dead.
Have nothing to do with each other. Like, literally nothing. The first is pure fan-fictiony speculation and the latter shows you really miss the point of why Jean and Logan weren't meant to be.

Then you completely undersell their relationship by saying this:
Quote:
Get a clue guys. They weren't suppose to. Just more drama thrown in. Jean was a distraction for Logan and vice versa.
It wasn't "just more drama". It was one of the most realistic relationships in any CBM or movie ever. Guy wants girl, girl's taken and is in love, girl has personal problems which nobody can understand (including present bf, who at some point isn't there), guy presents the temptation for girl, girl considers it and half-acts on it, girl ultimately remembers her morals and her love for current bf, girl and guy don't hook up.

Gianakin_ is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 03:41 AM   #354
LR4life
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 52
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gianakin_ View Post
That's, like, the epitome of friendship and a trusting relationship.


Yes, she looks like that because all the old feelings come back (and slowly go away as X2 goes on, because that's part of Rogue's character development throughout the duology).

He just looks at her, genuinely happy to see her well. Nothing under that look. And then the Bobby intro, and then you have him exchange *intense* glances with Jean. I mean, the movie couldn't make it clearer if it wanted to. Any more blatant and you'd think a Nolan wrote it.
I was talking about the scene in the car, that was an intense scene.

LR4life is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 03:41 AM   #355
Gianakin_
SW Prequels Defender
 
Gianakin_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 19,287
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR4life View Post
Jean also made it perfectly clear that she loved Scott so Logan was going to lose anyways.
But that's not the point! Not all "ships" are written to happen eventually. That's what makes them (or one of the 2 people involved in them) tragic.

Gianakin_ is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 03:42 AM   #356
Gianakin_
SW Prequels Defender
 
Gianakin_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 19,287
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymes_e06 View Post
TBH I'd rather Kurt have come back and Storm and him get it on than Rogan happen.
I wouldn't mind Logan/Rogue, or Storm/Logan, or Logan/Magneto for that matter. As long as they "earn" it, aka build that s**t up!

Gianakin_ is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 03:44 AM   #357
Gianakin_
SW Prequels Defender
 
Gianakin_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 19,287
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR4life View Post
I was talking about the scene in the car, that was an intense scene.
No, it wasn't! The editing was slow, performances calm, background ambience almost non-existent other than the sound the moving cars usually make... it's supposed to be a calm scene that showcases how Logan slowly warms up to the presence of another individual in his home/car and, moreover, his life. First signs of trust. Again, not sexual at all. And certainly not intense.

Gianakin_ is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 03:50 AM   #358
Super Film
Side-Kick
 
Super Film's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 487
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR4life View Post
You are correct on this and when it was all said and done Logan would have regretted sleeping with Jean.
Except for the fact that he loves her. He said it himself. You two are completely pulling that sentiment out of thin-air.

Quote:
Hey if Singer wanted Logan and Jean to hook up, they would have hooked up in the 2nd movie before she was supposedly dead. Get a clue guys.
I think it's about time for someone to get a clue, but I'm not sure it's the people who are contradicting you. The fact of the matter is, what is said and implied and intended in the films, goes against what you're saying. If Rogan was actually being established by the filmmakers and actors, don't you think there'd be interviews abound about the potential of the relationship? Or where Logan and Rogue were headed? Or about the love triangle between Logan and Jean and Rogue? You'd see Anna and Hugh talking to some reporter about their characters and how they feel romantically about each other. Why do I say that? Because those interviews exist between Hugh and Famke, and Anna and Shawn. There's nothing like that for Hugh and Anna, because for all intents and purposes, it's not what the films are presenting us.

You and UrbanCougar are clearly passionate about this pairing. You're neck deep in the fandom. All the power to you, but all your feather ruffling about what everyone else is apparently too dense to pick up on when it comes to Wolverine and Rogue's actual relationship is getting obnoxious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR4life View Post
Jean also made it perfectly clear that she loved Scott so Logan was going to lose anyways.
So when Logan loses, he pairs up with Rogue? I'm calling baloney on that.


Super Film is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 04:09 AM   #359
LR4life
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 52
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gianakin_ View Post
No, it wasn't! The editing was slow, performances calm, background ambience almost non-existent other than the sound the moving cars usually make... it's supposed to be a calm scene that showcases how Logan slowly warms up to the presence of another individual in his home/car and, moreover, his life. First signs of trust. Again, not sexual at all. And certainly not intense.
The scene in XMEN2 with her and Bobby and Logan and John. I'm talking about that scene. Not the first movie. When she gives him the dog tag back. It was intense. So what your saying is that it's okay to look at Jean and Logan's relationship like it was real, but Logan and Rogue were just friends right? How about guy meets girl, girl meets guy. They begin a journey together and form a bond, and a strong connection and that man accidently stabs this chick and she touches him and asorbs him. She thinks she's in trouble and she runs away, so this man runs after her to bring her back, and they have an intense scene with holding and hugging and he promises to take care of her and she is kidnapped in the process and this man risks his own life to save her, and touches her to bring her back to life and it's just friendship that led him there? I'm not saying it was sexual at the time, but come on dude you have to have some strong feelings to go to those kind of links to do that. Then he goes to leave and of course she doesn't want him to go, so he gives her something of his to hold on to. What he doesn't realize is that he is inside of her all the time. He comes back and in the second movie, when he returns there she is running off to see him and leaves her boyfriend behind. He is happy to see her too. That was genuine. But when he sees Bobby he is not to happy about it, but hey what's he going to do? So he is curious and asks them how they and they respond by we're still working that out. He wants to know how do they have a sexual relationship. That is given. Why would Logan care if he's not interested in some form or matter. Second in that scene in the kitchen he is feeling Bobby out. Wants to see what he is all about. When he realizes there's not much to Bobby he doesn't seem to care. But when Bobby says he would like there to be more, Logan stops with bottle in hand, and gives Bobby a funny look, like excuse me? Then Bobby throws him off with Jean. Then the rest of the movie is mainly him and Bobby and Rogue and John. Notice he's with them and it's not written like before, Scott is with Xavier and Jean is with Storm. Until they get to the woods. Logan is still trying to get Jean and they kiss and she says don't make me do this. She says I love HIM, meaning Scott. After that they think Jean is dead and Logan tells Scott she loved you man. Right. THE END... Until Dark Phoenix comes back and let's be honest she was THe Phoenix through the whole movie and only a little of Jean in the 3rd one, and then Logan is suppose to be head over hills in love with her. GET REAL! On the other end there is Rogue and her and Bobby are having problems and the cure is introduced and Rogue is excited and she walks into Xavier's office and say's it's true they can cure us, and Xavier says, Yes Rogue it appears to be true. At that moment the film scans to Logan looking down and slowly looking up and looking at Rogue with something in his eyes. Don't know what he is thinking, then it flashes back to Rogue standing there. I really don't think he was thinking Wow golly she can get the cure, that will make her happy. More like I wonder what would happen if she took the cure? I could finally touch her. That was an intense stare. Then nothing with him and her until almost the end in the hallway. Yes there was nothing sexual about talk. But she was happy to know he didn't look at her like a daughter. My point exactly.

To be honest I don't really think Logan knows what he feels for her, but he does feel something and it's just not friendship. Too much happened with them to just be friends.

LR4life is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 04:11 AM   #360
jaymes_e06
Side-Kick
 
jaymes_e06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Indiana unfortunately....
Posts: 15,256
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

^Just...

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhammer View Post
Holy s***, Jennifer Lawrence. How many f***ing nude pictures do you have? Every new fappening, there's like 30 more pictures.

:o
jaymes_e06 is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 04:16 AM   #361
Gianakin_
SW Prequels Defender
 
Gianakin_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 19,287
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR4life View Post
The scene in XMEN2 with her and Bobby and Logan and John. I'm talking about that scene. Not the first movie. When she gives him the dog tag back. It was intense.
I talk about the dog tag scene, you tell me about the car scene. I talk about the car scene, you tell me about the dog tag X2 scene. Decide. Or I'm going to assume something about you.

Quote:
So what your saying is that it's okay to look at Jean and Logan's relationship like it was real, but Logan and Rogue were just friends right?
So, "just friends" isn't a real relationship?

Btw, everything that follows makes no sense. When I told you my "girl meets guy" story, it was a real world parallel. When you start talking about "guy stabs girl with claws", you're clearly missing the point.

May I ask how old you are? Honest question.

Gianakin_ is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 04:18 AM   #362
LR4life
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 52
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Film View Post
Except for the fact that he loves her. He said it himself. You two are completely pulling that sentiment out of thin-air.



I think it's about time for someone to get a clue, but I'm not sure it's the people who are contradicting you. The fact of the matter is, what is said and implied and intended in the films, goes against what you're saying. If Rogan was actually being established by the filmmakers and actors, don't you think there'd be interviews abound about the potential of the relationship? Or where Logan and Rogue were headed? Or about the love triangle between Logan and Jean and Rogue? You'd see Anna and Hugh talking to some reporter about their characters and how they feel romantically about each other. Why do I say that? Because those interviews exist between Hugh and Famke, and Anna and Shawn. There's nothing like that for Hugh and Anna, because for all intents and purposes, it's not what the films are presenting us.

You and UrbanCougar are clearly passionate about this pairing. You're neck deep in the fandom. All the power to you, but all your feather ruffling about what everyone else is apparently too dense to pick up on when it comes to Wolverine and Rogue's actual relationship is getting obnoxious.



So when Logan loses, he pairs up with Rogue? I'm calling baloney on that.

Hey you need to calm down okay. If you would go back and read most of my posts I' never said he was in love with Rogue, just that he had feelings for her and that yes I do believe some of those feelings were sexual. Logan thought he was in love with Jean but to me it was purely sexual between them. Animal attraction. If people can express there feelings so can everybody else. Don't get all crazy about it. Don't debunk things either just because you didn't see it. Most people out there either want Logan with Rogue or Jean and since Jean is dead now, it would only fit that Rogue get her chance now.

LR4life is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 04:19 AM   #363
UrbanCougar
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 83
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gianakin_ View Post
That's clearly your projection on Jean, though, not what Logan felt about her.
Let's be real, Jean knew it too, didn't she? Otherwise she wouldn't have turned him down in X2.

And when you step back and look at it, it is essentially what has happened with the films, isn't it? The writers gave them a fair chance. Killed off Scott and hooked her and Logan up (as much as possible without having sex, anyway). And then, what happened?

They got rid of her.

Because they know, as well as everybody, that the story for this 'couple' ends there.

UrbanCougar is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 04:23 AM   #364
LR4life
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 52
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCougar View Post
Let's be real, Jean knew it too, didn't she? Otherwise she wouldn't have turned him down in X2.

And when you step back and look at it, it is essentially what has happened with the films, isn't it? The writers gave them a fair chance. Killed off Scott and hooked her and Logan up (as much as possible without having sex, anyway). And then, what happened?

They got rid of her.

Because they know, as well as everybody, that the story for this 'couple' ends there.

AMEN!!! I agree 100% We are saying the same thing Nothing more to them. But Rogue and Logan are still kicking!

LR4life is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 04:23 AM   #365
Gianakin_
SW Prequels Defender
 
Gianakin_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 19,287
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCougar View Post
Let's be real, Jean knew it too, didn't she? Otherwise she wouldn't have turned him down in X2.

And when you step back and look at it, it is essentially what has happened with the films, isn't it? The writers gave them a fair chance. Killed off Scott and hooked her and Logan up (as much as possible without having sex, anyway). And then, what happened?

They got rid of her.

Because they know, as well as everybody, that the story for this 'couple' ends there.
But that's completely different than what you said, which was essentially: "Had they slept together, he'd have regretted it". It's nothing like what happened in the films, which made Logan's feelings for her tragic. He wanted her more than she wanted him. It was love on his part, it was desire on hers.

And as for X3, once they killed off Scott, Logan almost had sex with her as the Phoenix, not as Jean. That's, like, the opposite of fair chance. And they didn't "get rid of her". The Phoenix was uncontrollable and dangerous and had to die. Had it not been Logan, it would've been Scott who'd have ended her (which was what was supposed to happen). It's not as simple as you make it sound.

Want proof of how real Logan's feelings were for her? See TW.


Last edited by Gianakin_; 08-13-2013 at 04:27 AM.
Gianakin_ is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 04:24 AM   #366
UrbanCougar
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 83
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

And, I'm sorry, but where in this thread was I being obnoxious?

UrbanCougar is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 04:25 AM   #367
jaymes_e06
Side-Kick
 
jaymes_e06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Indiana unfortunately....
Posts: 15,256
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCougar View Post
Let's be real, Jean knew it too, didn't she? Otherwise she wouldn't have turned him down in X2.

And when you step back and look at it, it is essentially what has happened with the films, isn't it? The writers gave them a fair chance. Killed off Scott and hooked her and Logan up (as much as possible without having sex, anyway). And then, what happened?

They got rid of her.

Because they know, as well as everybody, that the story for this 'couple' ends there.
Huh? What's up with this thread suddenly becoming fantasy land. The reason she turns him down is because she don't want his ass. That's it.

If the writers had such untapped story potential with Rogan then why did they not use it? You are looking at this from a jaded agle because you have an agenda to get two characters together so your making it seem as if facts are less important and what you feel is moreso.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhammer View Post
Holy s***, Jennifer Lawrence. How many f***ing nude pictures do you have? Every new fappening, there's like 30 more pictures.

:o
jaymes_e06 is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 04:26 AM   #368
Gianakin_
SW Prequels Defender
 
Gianakin_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 19,287
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR4life View Post
AMEN!!! I agree 100% We are saying the same thing Nothing more to them. But Rogue and Logan are still kicking!
Sure, still kicking. After Jean. And Kayla. And Mariko.

Gianakin_ is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 04:26 AM   #369
LR4life
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 52
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gianakin_ View Post
I talk about the dog tag scene, you tell me about the car scene. I talk about the car scene, you tell me about the dog tag X2 scene. Decide. Or I'm going to assume something about you.


So, "just friends" isn't a real relationship?

Btw, everything that follows makes no sense. When I told you my "girl meets guy" story, it was a real world parallel. When you start talking about "guy stabs girl with claws", you're clearly missing the point.

May I ask how old you are? Honest question.
Well the dog tag scene in X2 was in the car. So please don't assume anything about me. No I got your point, I understand completely. I was trying to show you what scenes led up to me thinking that Logan felt something for Rogue more than friendship. Sorda like with Rogue. Girl falls for guy, guy wants other chick, other chick is in love with another guy. Tragic all the way around. But hey 2 of those problems are gone now and that leads us back to The original guy and girl I'm talking about. Rogue/Logan

LR4life is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 04:32 AM   #370
Gianakin_
SW Prequels Defender
 
Gianakin_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 19,287
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR4life View Post
Well the dog tag scene in X2 was in the car. So please don't assume anything about me. No I got your point, I understand completely. I was trying to show you what scenes led up to me thinking that Logan felt something for Rogue more than friendship. Sorda like with Rogue. Girl falls for guy, guy wants other chick, other chick is in love with another guy. Tragic all the way around. But hey 2 of those problems are gone now and that leads us back to The original guy and girl I'm talking about. Rogue/Logan
My mistake, the dog tag scene *was* in the car, you're right. But everything I said about that scene (even if I was confused) still stands.

How invested are you in the Rogan thing? Because I can bet my house and my mother that it's not gonna happen in DoFP (because, I assure you, it was never there). It won't even be implied. When 2 characters look at each other, they're not in love, or feeling sexual emotions between them. Except if it's a Refn film, of course.

Gianakin_ is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 04:36 AM   #371
Melapi
Side-Kick
 
Melapi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 914
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

LOL, I can't belive we're discussing Rogan fanfiction.

Melapi is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 04:36 AM   #372
LR4life
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 52
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Urban Cougar, that G person has got mine and your quotes mixed up. You have not been obnoxious and neither have I. We are just expressing our opinions and I see it has some people getting mad. Can't understand why though. Just because we want Logan/Rogue shouldn't make someone mad. It's obvious they are Jean/Logan fans. So she's gone and now there is nothing for them. Oh and The Wolverine is not made by Bryan Singer. Different movie, different director. Hopefully Bryan Singer kills that S**t in Days of Future Past. I think everybody should just calm down and we will change the subject back to Rogue and what he possible hush hush part is in the movie.

LR4life is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 04:36 AM   #373
Angamb
Banned User
 
Angamb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Spain
Posts: 13,348
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Im surprised we havent discussed lately about Cyclops feelings for Rogue.

The original trilogy clearly showed that Scott was in love with Rogue too, so he had a huge conflict being in love with two women, and one of them being Bobby's girlfriend.

Then Kitty being in love with Storm and Logan too, all of that made Kitty such a complex character, to be explored on this movie and next ones. I hope they show Logan having some fun with Kitty, now that Jean is gone, or back with Scott. And then maybe Bobby go with Storm, since both will be alone after DOFP.

Soooo much potential on this franchise!!!!!!

Angamb is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 04:36 AM   #374
UrbanCougar
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 83
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymes_e06 View Post
Huh? What's up with this thread suddenly becoming fantasy land. The reason she turns him down is because she don't want his ass. That's it.

If the writers had such untapped story potential with Rogan then why did they not use it? You are looking at this from a jaded agle because you have an agenda to get two characters together so your making it seem as if facts are less important and what you feel is moreso.
I don't have an 'agenda'. I wasn't even talking about Wolverine and Rogue in those last two posts. Only the onscreen relationship between Logan and Jean.

Crap, now even I'm getting confused.

UrbanCougar is offline  
Old 08-13-2013, 04:38 AM   #375
LR4life
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 52
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gianakin_ View Post
My mistake, the dog tag scene *was* in the car, you're right. But everything I said about that scene (even if I was confused) still stands.

How invested are you in the Rogan thing? Because I can bet my house and my mother that it's not gonna happen in DoFP (because, I assure you, it was never there). It won't even be implied. When 2 characters look at each other, they're not in love, or feeling sexual emotions between them. Except if it's a Refn film, of course.
Oh I'm not invested completely in it. I mean I watched the trilogy for years and he didn't happen, but I wanted it too and now with this new movie and new life anything can happen really. So we shall see.

LR4life is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:24 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.