The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2013, 01:00 PM   #551
xDOFPx
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,077
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by semperfibrandy View Post
Thanks, I've wanted it since it came out. Getting it soon. Me too! I'm sure she won't be in it for an hour or so, but maybe the way they cut the movie, she will be in it for at least 30 minutes.
She could potentially be in it longer than that depending on how often they go to the future scenes during the plot once Wolverine is back in 1973. But in actual screen minutes I'm doubtful she could shoot 30 minutes worth in 4 days, if she didn't do extra on unknown dates. Spread any scenes out and she could appear in a larger part of the plot though. It all depends on how they do the back and forth editing.

I have a feeling Rogue will be in it till the end once she does appear. I'm just not sure at what point she will appear as we don't know her circumstances. I don't personally think it will be until after Wolverine has time traveled because surely he'd go get her from the camp or wherever she is in that tunnel. I could be wrong as she's hard to place in the plot.

xDOFPx is offline  
Old 08-19-2013, 01:02 PM   #552
semperfibrandy
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 67
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDOFPx View Post
She could potentially be in it longer than that depending on how often they go to the future scenes during the plot once Wolverine is back in 1973. But in actual screen minutes I'm doubtful she could shoot 30 minutes worth in 4 days, if she didn't do extra on unknown dates. Spread any scenes out and she could appear in a larger part of the plot though. It all depends on how they do the back and forth editing.

I have a feeling Rogue will be in it till the end once she does appear. I'm just not sure at what point she will appear as we don't know her circumstances. I don't personally think it will be until after Wolverine has time traveled because surely he'd go get her from the camp or wherever she is in that tunnel. I could be wrong as she's hard to place in the plot.
Yes that is true. Yeah if she is in a camp, Logan would be the one to get her, so obviously he's still stuck in the past and if the rumors are true, she will be the one to get him back, and I think that's why it's hush hush and it got leaked by mistake.

semperfibrandy is offline  
Old 08-19-2013, 01:07 PM   #553
xDOFPx
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,077
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by semperfibrandy View Post
Thanks, I've been trying to figure out when she tapped. Yeah I don't see the point of stand-ins either. I say that they've all went back and tapped scenes when nobody was paying attention. Either way, 4 days of tapping could amont to about 30 minutes of screen time. Just depends on how they cut the movie. If she only filmed with the OT characters that's fine by me. I can bet that her main scenes will be with Bobby and Logan. To keep her character so secretive means that she has a big part in the plot. I'm sure she will do some kind of fighting if she had a double on set but I don't think that's what they are hiding. Plot point seems more realistic to me.
If the spoilers were true I could understand why they're secretive about her. They made her sound pivotal to the plot. And if she is in an internment camp that again is something they could only reveal a little about without spoiling things.

You'd assume she does get some action in wherever the scene is with Iceman and Magneto. They seem to be getting chased in the clip. And if she's hurt it might of been through fighting. It's also possible she has action at the temple as there was the clip of it being blown up. Maybe the Sentinels attack while she's there. Or that could be earlier. Rogue is a mystery so unless the spoilers are right we don't really know her role.

xDOFPx is offline  
Old 08-19-2013, 01:24 PM   #554
semperfibrandy
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 67
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDOFPx View Post
If the spoilers were true I could understand why they're secretive about her. They made her sound pivotal to the plot. And if she is in an internment camp that again is something they could only reveal a little about without spoiling things.

You'd assume she does get some action in wherever the scene is with Iceman and Magneto. They seem to be getting chased in the clip. And if she's hurt it might of been through fighting. It's also possible she has action at the temple as there was the clip of it being blown up. Maybe the Sentinels attack while she's there. Or that could be earlier. Rogue is a mystery so unless the spoilers are right we don't really know her role.
You are so right about all of this. I just hope Singer releases something soon about her, even though I don't think he will until the original trailer comes out and we might not get to see to much from that either.

semperfibrandy is offline  
Old 08-19-2013, 01:35 PM   #555
BeholdMe
Storm Disciple
 
BeholdMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,012
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDOFPx View Post
No one has said they know how it will turn out, but people can speculate based on the trailer footage and filming information. That is all we have to base speculation on. Well, that and the Vulture spoilers which have already been proven to be correct on a number of points so could be right about needing a mutant like Rogue for the plot.

It does look very possible Rogue is in a mutant internment camp and is only in part of the plot. I wouldn't be shocked if that is exactly what happens as a lot points to it. But we don't know for sure. Same for which characters she'll won't interact with but we can guess. We have nothing else to do for the next 9 months. I don't see the problem with people talking about it. You're making assumptions yourself by thinking everyone is wrong.
I never said anything was wrong, please dont put words in my mouth. All that I said was that people are making assumptions when we know so little about the movie. I know you can go based off of the Vulture reports or the snippet we have seen so far but that is still vague as to everything that will happen, people are assuming everyone that dies in the movie and specifically who dies,who knows if that even happens or if they keep that like the book when alot of casualties happen. How can any of us know that just by pics and a synopsis or even that trailer is all Imsaying. Some peoples assumptions are a bit much. Of course Id like to discuss the movie thats why im here on this forum. But we dont know every single thing that will take place in the movie is my point.

__________________
Storm #3-September 24 2014-Please support our Goddess
BeholdMe is offline  
Old 08-19-2013, 01:48 PM   #556
Angamb
Banned User
 
Angamb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Spain
Posts: 13,348
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Im with beholdme.

All these assumptions and over analyzes by certaing fans is too much to me.

Its like some fans cant let us be surprised in the actual theatre, for good or bad.

this whole "this actor will work with this one, then that will happen, then these two actors will interact" is TOO much.

Angamb is offline  
Old 08-19-2013, 01:52 PM   #557
xDOFPx
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,077
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by semperfibrandy View Post
You are so right about all of this. I just hope Singer releases something soon about her, even though I don't think he will until the original trailer comes out and we might not get to see to much from that either.
If she's a spoiler they'll probably stay vague about her role

Hopefully we get at least a couple of bigger clips for her in the trailer. It was hard to make out her look in the tiny clips we got in the footage. I'd also like a good look at what she's wearing in the temple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeholdMe View Post
I never said anything was wrong, please dont put words in my mouth. All that I said was that people are making assumptions when we know so little about the movie. I know you can go based off of the Vulture reports or the snippet we have seen so far but that is still vague as to everything that will happen, people are assuming everyone that dies in the movie and specifically who dies,who knows if that even happens or if they keep that like the book when alot of casualties happen. How can any of us know that just by pics and a synopsis or even that trailer is all Imsaying. Some peoples assumptions are a bit much. Of course Id like to discuss the movie thats why im here on this forum. But we dont know every single thing that will take place in the movie is my point.
We do potentially know things about Rogue. At least in terms of Anna's filming schedule so we can make suitable guesses based on that. Then we have the clips and the possible spoilers. We have enough to speculate with.

It's a war and that's means it's a big possibility at least one character dies. Going by the filming schedule it makes Colossus and Storm the biggest candidates whether some people want to accept that possibility or not. There's no use discounting it because you personally don't like the idea. The whole point of speculation is you make guesses based on the bits of information we have. I don't understand why some posters have a problem with that. If you don't want to take part then don't. To complain when others do is rude and a bit ridiculous. If you don't agree with our guesses then put your own forward or privately think whatever you wish.

We used to speculate the hell out of X3. I don't know why it's suddenly a crime on this board when it never was in the past.

xDOFPx is offline  
Old 08-19-2013, 01:57 PM   #558
ShadowBoxer
Side-Kick
 
ShadowBoxer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 2,462
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

I hope that they do something awesome with Rouge like giving her the classic comic powers like flight and super strength. Those powers could have emereged as she got older so it would make sense for her not to have them in the previous movies since she was only a teenager.

ShadowBoxer is offline  
Old 08-19-2013, 02:23 PM   #559
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: St. Louis,Missouri
Posts: 10,357
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBoxer View Post
I hope that they do something awesome with Rouge like giving her the classic comic powers like flight and super strength. Those powers could have emereged as she got older so it would make sense for her not to have them in the previous movies since she was only a teenager.
Once again

Rogue's mutation Is her absorbing powers.flight and super strength she got from
MS marvel,which Fox doesn't have rights to.

marvelrobbins is offline  
Old 08-19-2013, 02:48 PM   #560
xDOFPx
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,077
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBoxer View Post
I hope that they do something awesome with Rouge like giving her the classic comic powers like flight and super strength. Those powers could have emereged as she got older so it would make sense for her not to have them in the previous movies since she was only a teenager.
She doesn't have those powers in the comics anymore so her classic powers are her absorption ones. She has those.

Of course it's possible she could have gotten a second mutation after the cure wore off and her powers be added to. But it's unlikely to be super strength or flight. Anna said in SDCC she wanted Rogue to fly so unless she's leading people on then she doesn't fly in DOFP. And as she needed Bobby's help to walk in the clip so she probably doesn't have super strength either. Though that doesn't mean she can't use the other characters powers and do some good stuff.

xDOFPx is offline  
Old 08-19-2013, 04:12 PM   #561
BeholdMe
Storm Disciple
 
BeholdMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,012
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDOFPx View Post
If she's a spoiler they'll probably stay vague about her role

Hopefully we get at least a couple of bigger clips for her in the trailer. It was hard to make out her look in the tiny clips we got in the footage. I'd also like a good look at what she's wearing in the temple.



We do potentially know things about Rogue. At least in terms of Anna's filming schedule so we can make suitable guesses based on that. Then we have the clips and the possible spoilers. We have enough to speculate with.

It's a war and that's means it's a big possibility at least one character dies. Going by the filming schedule it makes Colossus and Storm the biggest candidates whether some people want to accept that possibility or not. There's no use discounting it because you personally don't like the idea. The whole point of speculation is you make guesses based on the bits of information we have. I don't understand why some posters have a problem with that. If you don't want to take part then don't. To complain when others do is rude and a bit ridiculous. If you don't agree with our guesses then put your own forward or privately think whatever you wish.

We used to speculate the hell out of X3. I don't know why it's suddenly a crime on this board when it never was in the past.
When did I ever say that Colossus or Storm would not die,regardless if I like Storm it is a possibility just as it is if anyone else dies. My point is you dont know who will die all you do is assume with the little information you have. Rogue,Colossus,Storm,Iceman,Kitty,Blink,Warpath,Su nspot may very well all die. But you seem to pinpoint certain characters just because of time they have been filming. And what if someone who has filmed more dies then that throws your whole theory off. I never said its wrong or anything to assume,but dont make it seem like yours are the only ones that can make sense or be right for that matter. Please tell me how telling you not to assume you know which characters will die or act as if you know the entire script is rude and ridiculous, you making flase accusations is rude and ridicilous. I never told you to stop commenting or even that your comments are stupid. So you can take that rude comment somewere else. All I have said repeatedley at nauseum is that you cant based everything on screentime whether who will die and who will live. Wait until some more comes out before you make that solid statement.

__________________
Storm #3-September 24 2014-Please support our Goddess
BeholdMe is offline  
Old 08-19-2013, 04:17 PM   #562
jaymes_e06
Side-Kick
 
jaymes_e06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Indiana unfortunately....
Posts: 15,122
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
Once again

Rogue's mutation Is her absorbing powers.flight and super strength she got from
MS marvel,which Fox doesn't have rights to.
They don't have the rights over her gaining similar powers though.

__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
The numbered jaymes is right!! :yay:
*\S/T*
jaymes_e06 is online now  
Old 08-19-2013, 04:18 PM   #563
SAUspartan
Kurtty Fan
 
SAUspartan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 551
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
Once again

Rogue's mutation Is her absorbing powers.flight and super strength she got from
MS marvel,which Fox doesn't have rights to.
I don't think she will but it's not because of this. They wouldn't have to explain why she can fly or why she has super strength. So they absolutely could have her fly and have super strength.

I doubt she will in this film though.

SAUspartan is offline  
Old 08-19-2013, 04:28 PM   #564
Joaqenix
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 325
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeholdMe View Post
When did I ever say that Colossus or Storm would not die,regardless if I like Storm it is a possibility just as it is if anyone else dies. My point is you dont know who will die all you do is assume with the little information you have. Rogue,Colossus,Storm,Iceman,Kitty,Blink,Warpath,Su nspot may very well all die. But you seem to pinpoint certain characters just because of time they have been filming. And what if someone who has filmed more dies then that throws your whole theory off. I never said its wrong or anything to assume,but dont make it seem like yours are the only ones that can make sense or be right for that matter. Please tell me how telling you not to assume you know which characters will die or act as if you know the entire script is rude and ridiculous, you making flase accusations is rude and ridicilous. I never told you to stop commenting or even that your comments are stupid. So you can take that rude comment somewere else. All I have said repeatedley at nauseum is that you cant based everything on screentime whether who will die and who will live. Wait until some more comes out before you make that solid statement.
This, so much. Assuming who lives/dies based on filming is ridiculous. Especially since no one knows whether certain actors went back for more filming, etc. And to say that Rogue definitely 100% won't be in a scene with Colossus is evidence of a fundamental lack of understanding the filming process. Characters can absolutely be in the same scene even if the actual actors aren't, whether through the use of body doubles or CGI. Just watch Orphan Black, Battlestar Galactica, etc. where actors are portraying duplicates of themselves, as proof of how that works. Or watch the new season of Arrested Development which has (horribly done) CGI of actors who couldn't film at the same time due to conflicting schedules...just like Patrick Stewart and Bryan Singer have said they had on DoFP.

The only person acting rude and/or ridiculous is the one calling everyone else rude and ridiculous. If someone here read the script, then by all means continue on, but otherwise stop acting like the rest of us are morons since we're not making sweeping generalizations and assumptions.

Joaqenix is offline  
Old 08-19-2013, 04:29 PM   #565
xDOFPx
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,077
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeholdMe View Post
When did I ever say that Colossus or Storm would not die,regardless if I like Storm it is a possibility just as it is if anyone else dies. My point is you dont know who will die all you do is assume with the little information you have. Rogue,Colossus,Storm,Iceman,Kitty,Blink,Warpath,Su nspot may very well all die. But you seem to pinpoint certain characters just because of time they have been filming. And what if someone who has filmed more dies then that throws your whole theory off. I never said its wrong or anything to assume,but dont make it seem like yours are the only ones that can make sense or be right for that matter. Please tell me how telling you not to assume you know which characters will die or act as if you know the entire script is rude and ridiculous, you making flase accusations is rude and ridicilous. I never told you to stop commenting or even that your comments are stupid. So you can take that rude comment somewere else. All I have said repeatedley at nauseum is that you cant based everything on screentime whether who will die and who will live. Wait until some more comes out before you make that solid statement.
As we have no proof Rogue is in the plot with the new mutants or Storm/Colossus that could imply she is rescued or found later in the plot. As Anna likely didn't film with Daniel, the new actors and possibly Halle then that could imply if not almost certainly confirm they aren't around when Rogue comes into the plot.

It appears she may be rescued from mutant jail so it's unlikely that is where the others are if they aren't around when she is. As they would to be rescued. Therefore death is the most likely answer to why Rogue seemingly may not have scenes with them. No one is saying it's a certainty. But it's looking like a big possibility. I'm not sure why you have such an issue with people speculating this. If you disagree then post your own ideas instead of attacking other peoples posts for their ideas. If I believe they probably die I don't understand why that is problem for you.

xDOFPx is offline  
Old 08-19-2013, 04:39 PM   #566
BeholdMe
Storm Disciple
 
BeholdMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,012
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDOFPx View Post
As we have no proof Rogue is in the plot with the new mutants or Storm/Colossus that could imply she is rescued or found later in the plot. As Anna likely didn't film with Daniel, the new actors and possibly Halle then that could imply if not almost certainly confirm they aren't around when Rogue comes into the plot.

It appears she may be rescued from mutant jail so it's unlikely that is where the others are if they aren't around when she is. As they would to be rescued. Therefore death is the most likely answer to why Rogue seemingly may not have scenes with them. No one is saying it's a certainty. But it's looking like a big possibility. I'm not sure why you have such an issue with people speculating this. If you disagree then post your own ideas instead of attacking other peoples posts for their ideas. If I believe they probably die I don't understand why that is problem for you.
Just because we havent seen the other XMen present when she is saved dosent mean that they are dead though is the point im trying to tell in which you dont understand. And please stop saying that Im attacking you,disagreeing with you does not equal attacking someone please stop reaching. Im not going to post false accusations if I know a fact then I will post or if I have question or even If I agree with what someone said I can post. I dont have a problem with saying they died,but you exclude certain characters from that when you say who will die and only base it on Daniel and Halle. When it is a buttload of characters who very well could die.

__________________
Storm #3-September 24 2014-Please support our Goddess
BeholdMe is offline  
Old 08-19-2013, 10:14 PM   #567
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!
 
psylockolussus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: X-Mansion and the Baxter Building
Posts: 18,652
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Agreed!

__________________
X-MEN RI5E' MUTANT OF THE MONTH | THE CAMEO | PORTRAYED BY STAN LEE
"I'm Stan Lee" - FF2
"Can I have my shoe back?" - T2
"Superheroes in New York? Give me a break!" - A1
"'Nuff said" - SM3
FOLLOW MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018
psylockolussus is offline  
Old 08-21-2013, 01:58 AM   #568
semperfibrandy
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 67
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Well everybody is speculating and I thought that's what this whole board is for. We have to talk about something until we get more evidence on what we think might be going on. I love to speculate. It's fun and and that's all we can do until we see the official trailer. All I want is for Rogue to have a meaningful part in the movie like she did in X1!

semperfibrandy is offline  
Old 08-21-2013, 03:49 AM   #569
xDOFPx
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,077
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by semperfibrandy View Post
Well everybody is speculating and I thought that's what this whole board is for. We have to talk about something until we get more evidence on what we think might be going on. I love to speculate. It's fun and and that's all we can do until we see the official trailer. All I want is for Rogue to have a meaningful part in the movie like she did in X1!
It is the whole point of the board to discuss and speculate about the DOFP news and storylines. Don't let a handful of posters tell you can't do that. They don't personally like the idea of what's being talked about so expect others not to talk about it. I have a feelings some posters are going to be angry and disappointed when they see DOFP because they were too closed minded about what was and wasn't possible.

xDOFPx is offline  
Old 08-21-2013, 09:04 AM   #570
BeholdMe
Storm Disciple
 
BeholdMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,012
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDOFPx View Post
It is the whole point of the board to discuss and speculate about the DOFP news and storylines. Don't let a handful of posters tell you can't do that. They don't personally like the idea of what's being talked about so expect others not to talk about it. I have a feelings some posters are going to be angry and disappointed when they see DOFP because they were too closed minded about what was and wasn't possible.
Stop putting words in my mouth. For people who cant comprehend what my post mean. I never said not to speculate of what you think would happen. Obviously thats why were here with the little evidence that we have. But you have certain people ^^ who assume that the already know who will die,which is only based on 2 characters that he continously keep mentioning will die out of the buttload of characters in the movie. We speculate but that dosent mean that someones opinion is wrong because you cant see it. I said that we dont fully know yet and if we use the evidence some people are using them you can exclude others. I even read that someone thought Magneto would die thats new but Idk yet since i dont have evidence of it yet. Your gonna be the one angry or dissappointed when more than the 2 characters you mentioned could die, all Im saying to you is there are numerous characters who can die but you ignore the others and keep pinpointing certain ones. We dont know the scope of this movie fully yet. So grow up and stop assuming you know what I mean when your to hard headed to understand what im saying.

__________________
Storm #3-September 24 2014-Please support our Goddess
BeholdMe is offline  
Old 08-21-2013, 09:11 AM   #571
PhoenixRogue
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Coevorden / Holland
Posts: 264
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Can you all stop the bickering and be kind to one another ?
So back on topic.

Rogue is a big character. I also expect she will be in it for 30 min

PhoenixRogue is offline  
Old 08-21-2013, 09:13 AM   #572
Angamb
Banned User
 
Angamb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Spain
Posts: 13,348
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

yeah, lets go back on topic and speculate whatever we want to speculate, even if her role is just 1 min.

If someone knows what her role will be about, then there is the spoiler tag.

For the rest of us, lets have fun

Angamb is offline  
Old 08-21-2013, 09:19 AM   #573
BeholdMe
Storm Disciple
 
BeholdMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,012
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
Can you all stop the bickering and be kind to one another ?
So back on topic.

Rogue is a big character. I also expect she will be in it for 30 min
I was being nice, I just dont liek my words twisted. I love speculation

__________________
Storm #3-September 24 2014-Please support our Goddess
BeholdMe is offline  
Old 08-21-2013, 12:51 PM   #574
semperfibrandy
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 67
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDOFPx View Post
It is the whole point of the board to discuss and speculate about the DOFP news and storylines. Don't let a handful of posters tell you can't do that. They don't personally like the idea of what's being talked about so expect others not to talk about it. I have a feelings some posters are going to be angry and disappointed when they see DOFP because they were too closed minded about what was and wasn't possible.
Thank you and I will speculate my heart out.

semperfibrandy is offline  
Old 08-21-2013, 12:52 PM   #575
semperfibrandy
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 67
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
Can you all stop the bickering and be kind to one another ?
So back on topic.

Rogue is a big character. I also expect she will be in it for 30 min

That's what I said also. I mean to keep her under wraps she has to be in the movie for more than just a little cameo. Can't wait to see!

semperfibrandy is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:39 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.