The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2013, 05:51 PM   #76
DigificWriter
Side-Kick
 
DigificWriter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 3,353
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity9999x View Post
Mark Evans is a completely different situation. Mark Evans was mentioned once in an offhand comment and never brought up again, and was clearly a case where the writer just threw a name in there without thinking about it.

Havok, on the other hand, is a character who in his original adaptation was related to Cyclops, AND one of the major players in the film, so if they gave him the last name Summers, then they're clearly supposed to be related.

Also, as other's have said, Singer's comments don't rule out them being related in any way. In fact, it hints that there is some kind of relation. So I don't know where you're getting that they weren't intended to be related.
Singer implies in his vague answer that FC was going to address the Havok/Cyclops thing, but it doesn't in any way.

At any rate things don't line up anyway with regards to Alex being Scott's father, as we are first officially introduced to Scott - as a young teenager - in 1981, a mere 19 years after the events of First Class, wherein Alex himself is a young teen.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by metaphysician View Post
"harm" is not the same thing as "stuff we don't like."
Quote:
"Despair is for people who know beyond any doubt what the future is going to be. Nobody's in that position. So despair is not only a kind of sin - theologically - it's also a simple mistake, because nobody actually knows." - Dr. Patrick Curry
DigificWriter is offline  
Old 07-31-2013, 05:57 PM   #77
Nell2ThaIzzay
Banned User
 
Nell2ThaIzzay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 16,635
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 8

You know what else the filmmakers said about X-Men: First Class?

That it was part "reboot".

Which obviously isn't true when the very first shot of the film connects it to the original trilogy, character aesthetics and relationships connect it to the original trilogy, and the events of Xavier and Magneto having their falling out connects it to the original trilogy, meanwhile The Wolverine and X-Men: Days Of Future Past since are blatantly connecting themselves to the previous movies, including the fanboy hated X-Men: The Last Stand and X-Men Origins: Wolverine

If you want to watch these movies under the context that Alex Summers and Scott Summers are in no way related, then more power to you.

I, however, will watch under the context that Alex and Scott are brothers separated by a larger number of years until something comes up on film to contradict that.

Nell2ThaIzzay is offline  
Old 07-31-2013, 05:59 PM   #78
Infinity9999x
Side-Kick
 
Infinity9999x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 9,453
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter View Post
Singer implies in his vague answer that FC was going to address the Havok/Cyclops thing, but it doesn't in any way.

At any rate things don't line up anyway with regards to Alex being Scott's father, as we are first officially introduced to Scott - as a young teenager - in 1981, a mere 19 years after the events of First Class, wherein Alex himself is a young teen.
Alex looked like he could have been in his twenties easily, so that's not that hard. And even then, FC completely ignored the continuity of Origins and X3, and even small issues in X1 and X2, so trying to use the continuity of Origins to justify anything is moot.

Again, if the dude's last name is Summers, I think that answers our question as to if they're related or not. What exactly they are remains to to be seen.

__________________


my veiws on Raimi's Spider-man
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
here
just scoll down


X-men Short film:

http://vimeo.com/41530049
Infinity9999x is offline  
Old 07-31-2013, 05:59 PM   #79
DOFP
Side-Kick
 
DOFP's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 634
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 8

To start with, I agree with the whole 3 timelines, my question: is Bobby and Kitty in the same time line with the originals, (I'm just saying cause the pictures we saw of Colossus/Magneto/Professor's costumes look different, they have the G.I Joe vibe and iceman silly disco jacket and kitty's odd leather brown jacket thave a different vibe . . . I'm just saying)

DOFP is offline  
Old 07-31-2013, 06:02 PM   #80
DigificWriter
Side-Kick
 
DigificWriter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 3,353
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 8

^ Matthew Vaughn said that FC was sort of a reboot exactly ONCE; Singer himself consistently referred to FC exclusively using the term 'prequel', so I'm not sure what your point is.

Either way, though, there's what I said about things not matching up with regards to Alex and Scott's ages in relation to when we are introduced to them.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by metaphysician View Post
"harm" is not the same thing as "stuff we don't like."
Quote:
"Despair is for people who know beyond any doubt what the future is going to be. Nobody's in that position. So despair is not only a kind of sin - theologically - it's also a simple mistake, because nobody actually knows." - Dr. Patrick Curry
DigificWriter is offline  
Old 07-31-2013, 06:04 PM   #81
Infinity9999x
Side-Kick
 
Infinity9999x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 9,453
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter View Post
^ Matthew Vaughn said that FC was sort of a reboot exactly ONCE; Singer himself consistently referred to FC exclusively using the term 'prequel', so I'm not sure what your point is.

Either way, though, there's what I said about things not matching up with regards to Alex and Scott's ages in relation to when we are introduced to them.
Not really. FC completely ignored the continuity of X3 and Origins, so I don't count those films at all.

Going just off X1 and X2, which were set in the "near future" Havok could easily be Scott's dad, since Scott looked around late 20's in the X-films, which took place some time in the early 2000's.

Not a problem at all.

__________________


my veiws on Raimi's Spider-man
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
here
just scoll down


X-men Short film:

http://vimeo.com/41530049
Infinity9999x is offline  
Old 07-31-2013, 06:06 PM   #82
DigificWriter
Side-Kick
 
DigificWriter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 3,353
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity9999x View Post
Alex looked like he could have been in his twenties easily, so that's not that hard. And even then, FC completely ignored the continuity of Origins and X3, and even small issues in X1 and X2, so trying to use the continuity of Origins to justify anything is moot.

Again, if the dude's last name is Summers, I think that answers our question as to if they're related or not. What exactly they are remains to to be seen.
1. First Class in no way, shape, or form does any of the things you say it does.
2. No, it doesn't. As I already demonstrated, the same surname doesn't automatically mean they're related.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by metaphysician View Post
"harm" is not the same thing as "stuff we don't like."
Quote:
"Despair is for people who know beyond any doubt what the future is going to be. Nobody's in that position. So despair is not only a kind of sin - theologically - it's also a simple mistake, because nobody actually knows." - Dr. Patrick Curry
DigificWriter is offline  
Old 07-31-2013, 06:13 PM   #83
Nell2ThaIzzay
Banned User
 
Nell2ThaIzzay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 16,635
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity9999x View Post
Not really. FC completely ignored the continuity of X3 and Origins, so I don't count those films at all.
Not really.

It didn't really address the continuity of X-Men Origins: Wolverine because Wolverine had nothing to do with X-Men: First Class, not because they were ignoring it.

However, Beast is a clear example of them acknowledging X-Men: The Last Stand. Aesthetically, he doesn't look the same, but Beast is also a character who, in the comics, is known for a constantly evolving appearance.

However, X-Men: The Last Stand established Beast as a former student, with Xavier going as far as to say "You're a part of this place", and in X-Men: First Class Beast is part of the original class of X-Men that founded the team. X-Men: The Last Stand also establishes Beast as someone whom the cure is very personal to, including his moment with Leech where he regains some of his normality for a brief moment, and low and behold, what is Beast's character arc in X-Men: First Class?

X-Men: First Class didn't go out of its way to acknowledge X-Men: The Last Stand or X-Men Origins: Wolverine, but mainly due to the fact that the main characters in those movies - Wolverine, Jean Grey, Storm, Sabretooth, Gambit - and their plot arcs had nothing to do with X-Men: First Class. Had nothing to do with some sort of ignoring, or writing them out of continuity.

The Wolverine made it perfectly clear that everyone involved in the process considers both X-Men: The Last Stand and X-Men Origins: Wolverine as important parts of the series.

Nell2ThaIzzay is offline  
Old 07-31-2013, 06:18 PM   #84
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: St. Louis,Missouri
Posts: 10,296
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell2ThaIzzay View Post
You know what else the filmmakers said about X-Men: First Class?

That it was part "reboot".

Which obviously isn't true when the very first shot of the film connects it to the original trilogy, character aesthetics and relationships connect it to the original trilogy, and the events of Xavier and Magneto having their falling out connects it to the original trilogy, meanwhile The Wolverine and X-Men: Days Of Future Past since are blatantly connecting themselves to the previous movies, including the fanboy hated X-Men: The Last Stand and X-Men Origins: Wolverine

If you want to watch these movies under the context that Alex Summers and Scott Summers are in no way related, then more power to you.

I, however, will watch under the context that Alex and Scott are brothers separated by a larger number of years until something comes up on film to contradict that.
Bryan singer always refeared to first class as prequel.On SPecial features not once Is It refeared to as reboot.lauren Shueller Donnor says point blank they were trying to abide to contunity of films and not comics contunity.

matthew Vaughn mentioned reboot once in Interview,and what some convintly ignore is he called it part prequel and part reboot designed to be seen as taking place before first X-Men.On Bluray special features fox went out of way to connect first Class to previous films.

Anyone who says first Class was inteed to be reboot till they made the decsion to do DOFP Is wrong or in denial.

It's a moot point now.Fox has proven time and time again they want to continue X-men films and have them connected.

marvelrobbins is offline  
Old 07-31-2013, 06:18 PM   #85
DigificWriter
Side-Kick
 
DigificWriter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 3,353
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 8

@Nell: Thank you for making my point for me.

@Infinity: If the present-day portions of DoFP are set in 2013, the events of The Last Stand will have taken place in 2003, and since there did not appear to have been that much passage of time between TLS and X2 (change in Presidential actors notwithstanding), that film and X1 would also have taken place in that same year.

Nothing in First Class is inconsistent with either the events of TLS or O:W, BTW, insofar as time is concerned.

Regarding Scott's age in relation to James Marsden's, his physical appearance means nothing. Andrew Garfield does not even remotely look like he's 17/18, but that's how old his Peter Parker is supposed to be.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by metaphysician View Post
"harm" is not the same thing as "stuff we don't like."
Quote:
"Despair is for people who know beyond any doubt what the future is going to be. Nobody's in that position. So despair is not only a kind of sin - theologically - it's also a simple mistake, because nobody actually knows." - Dr. Patrick Curry
DigificWriter is offline  
Old 07-31-2013, 06:21 PM   #86
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: St. Louis,Missouri
Posts: 10,296
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 8

At time first class was released you could make the case that maybe they were ignoring the last stand and origins but both the wolverine and reports on DOFP prove they aren't going that road.

marvelrobbins is offline  
Old 07-31-2013, 06:26 PM   #87
Infinity9999x
Side-Kick
 
Infinity9999x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 9,453
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell2ThaIzzay View Post
Not really.

It didn't really address the continuity of X-Men Origins: Wolverine because Wolverine had nothing to do with X-Men: First Class, not because they were ignoring it.

However, Beast is a clear example of them acknowledging X-Men: The Last Stand. Aesthetically, he doesn't look the same, but Beast is also a character who, in the comics, is known for a constantly evolving appearance.

However, X-Men: The Last Stand established Beast as a former student, with Xavier going as far as to say "You're a part of this place", and in X-Men: First Class Beast is part of the original class of X-Men that founded the team. X-Men: The Last Stand also establishes Beast as someone whom the cure is very personal to, including his moment with Leech where he regains some of his normality for a brief moment, and low and behold, what is Beast's character arc in X-Men: First Class?

X-Men: First Class didn't go out of its way to acknowledge X-Men: The Last Stand or X-Men Origins: Wolverine, but mainly due to the fact that the main characters in those movies - Wolverine, Jean Grey, Storm, Sabretooth, Gambit - and their plot arcs had nothing to do with X-Men: First Class. Had nothing to do with some sort of ignoring, or writing them out of continuity.

The Wolverine made it perfectly clear that everyone involved in the process considers both X-Men: The Last Stand and X-Men Origins: Wolverine as important parts of the series.
Biggest issues: X3 and Origins both display a WALKING Xvaier. FC completely ignores that. X3 also displays a walking Xvaier who is still friends with Magneto.

Giant continuity error right there.

So yeah, FC ignored both Origins and X3.

__________________


my veiws on Raimi's Spider-man
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
here
just scoll down


X-men Short film:

http://vimeo.com/41530049
Infinity9999x is offline  
Old 07-31-2013, 06:29 PM   #88
Infinity9999x
Side-Kick
 
Infinity9999x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 9,453
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter View Post
@Nell: Thank you for making my point for me.

@Infinity: If the present-day portions of DoFP are set in 2013, the events of The Last Stand will have taken place in 2003, and since there did not appear to have been that much passage of time between TLS and X2 (change in Presidential actors notwithstanding), that film and X1 would also have taken place in that same year.

Nothing in First Class is inconsistent with either the events of TLS or O:W, BTW, insofar as time is concerned.

Regarding Scott's age in relation to James Marsden's, his physical appearance means nothing. Andrew Garfield does not even remotely look like he's 17/18, but that's how old his Peter Parker is supposed to be.
Was Havok said to be a young teenager in the film? He was in a prison correct? So he'd have to be a least 17. Which would still make him old enough to be Scotts dad in the 80's.

But again, FC deliberately ignores continuity in Origins and X3 by having a walking Xvaier, so I consider those arguments moot.

__________________


my veiws on Raimi's Spider-man
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
here
just scoll down


X-men Short film:

http://vimeo.com/41530049
Infinity9999x is offline  
Old 07-31-2013, 06:29 PM   #89
DigificWriter
Side-Kick
 
DigificWriter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 3,353
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 8

^ That's not as significant an issue as you think it is, and its existence doesn't mean that they 'ignored' TLS and O:W.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by metaphysician View Post
"harm" is not the same thing as "stuff we don't like."
Quote:
"Despair is for people who know beyond any doubt what the future is going to be. Nobody's in that position. So despair is not only a kind of sin - theologically - it's also a simple mistake, because nobody actually knows." - Dr. Patrick Curry
DigificWriter is offline  
Old 07-31-2013, 06:31 PM   #90
Infinity9999x
Side-Kick
 
Infinity9999x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 9,453
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter View Post
^ That's not as significant an issue as you think it is, and its existence doesn't mean that they 'ignored' TLS and O:W.
It's pretty significant, since he was already paralized according to FC, and it shows that they deliberately ignored parts of X3 and Origins.

Which I think is only a good thing honestly.

__________________


my veiws on Raimi's Spider-man
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
here
just scoll down


X-men Short film:

http://vimeo.com/41530049
Infinity9999x is offline  
Old 07-31-2013, 06:42 PM   #91
DigificWriter
Side-Kick
 
DigificWriter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 3,353
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 8

^ It can be very easily explained, so it's not the 'breaking point' you think it is.

BTW, we don't know what Alex's role in DoFP is, but unless he got married in the ten years between FC and DoFP, things still don't match up with regards to him being Scott's dad, since Scott in O:W appears to be in Jr. High (based on the building they used and the nature of the class he was in), which means he would be between 12-14 years old depending on his actual birth date.

Even if he was meant to be older and in high school, his being Alex's son still hinges on Alex having gotten married sometime between 1963 and 1973.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by metaphysician View Post
"harm" is not the same thing as "stuff we don't like."
Quote:
"Despair is for people who know beyond any doubt what the future is going to be. Nobody's in that position. So despair is not only a kind of sin - theologically - it's also a simple mistake, because nobody actually knows." - Dr. Patrick Curry
DigificWriter is offline  
Old 07-31-2013, 06:47 PM   #92
xDOFPx
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,077
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter View Post
^ It can be very easily explained, so it's not the 'breaking point' you think it is.

BTW, we don't know what Alex's role in DoFP is, but unless he got married in the ten years between FC and DoFP, things still don't match up with regards to him being Scott's dad, since Scott in O:W appears to be in Jr. High (based on the building they used and the nature of the class he was in), which means he would be between 12-14 years old depending on his actual birth date.

Even if he was meant to be older and in high school, his being Alex's son still hinges on Alex having gotten married sometime between 1963 and 1973.
Easy answer - cousins. Or no relation at all.

xDOFPx is offline  
Old 07-31-2013, 06:48 PM   #93
jaymes_e06
Side-Kick
 
jaymes_e06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Indiana unfortunately....
Posts: 15,021
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 8

^Or uncle.

__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
The numbered jaymes is right!! :yay:
*\S/T*
jaymes_e06 is offline  
Old 07-31-2013, 06:50 PM   #94
Nell2ThaIzzay
Banned User
 
Nell2ThaIzzay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 16,635
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
Bryan singer always refeared to first class as prequel.On SPecial features not once Is It refeared to as reboot.lauren Shueller Donnor says point blank they were trying to abide to contunity of films and not comics contunity.

matthew Vaughn mentioned reboot once in Interview,and what some convintly ignore is he called it part prequel and part reboot designed to be seen as taking place before first X-Men.On Bluray special features fox went out of way to connect first Class to previous films.

Anyone who says first Class was inteed to be reboot till they made the decsion to do DOFP Is wrong or in denial.

It's a moot point now.Fox has proven time and time again they want to continue X-men films and have them connected.
That's not what people were saying at the time, including yourself. I had plenty of debates with you back and forth where things like the extras on the X-Men: First Class blu ray meant nothing to you, because Vaughn's statement, and a supposed Deadpool script all had contradictions to X-Men Origins: Wolverine, and that the producers and other film makers were trying to distance themselves from it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity9999x View Post
Biggest issues: X3 and Origins both display a WALKING Xvaier. FC completely ignores that. X3 also displays a walking Xvaier who is still friends with Magneto.

Giant continuity error right there.

So yeah, FC ignored both Origins and X3.
That's not ignoring anything to the extent you're trying to imply.

I've already stated that walking Xavier in all of 2 scenes that combined add up to about a minute of screentime doesn't change the narrative in any way, and as far as Xavier and Magneto being together, already explained it is quite feasible that Xavier and Magneto have reunited. Afterall, that is a common theme between these 2 characters in the source material, and after X-Men: Days Of Future Past, we'll have 2 movies where Xavier and Magneto have reunited to work against a common enemy, plus a 3rd where they worked together before their initial fallout.

It is completely feasible, and even likely, that after their fallout in X-Men: First Class, they reunited during the events of X-Men: Days Of Future Past, and remained together through that opening scene of X-Men: The Last Stand, where later on the disagreement over Jean Grey would lead to the fallout that we see beginning in X-Men.

That's not a contradiction. It's simply a case where all the blanks haven't been filled in yet.

That's like saying that The Wolverine ignored X2 because it didn't address the history between Logan and Stryker.

Nell2ThaIzzay is offline  
Old 07-31-2013, 06:52 PM   #95
Nell2ThaIzzay
Banned User
 
Nell2ThaIzzay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 16,635
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter View Post
^ It can be very easily explained, so it's not the 'breaking point' you think it is.

BTW, we don't know what Alex's role in DoFP is, but unless he got married in the ten years between FC and DoFP, things still don't match up with regards to him being Scott's dad, since Scott in O:W appears to be in Jr. High (based on the building they used and the nature of the class he was in), which means he would be between 12-14 years old depending on his actual birth date.

Even if he was meant to be older and in high school, his being Alex's son still hinges on Alex having gotten married sometime between 1963 and 1973.
Why does he have to be married?

Has nobody ever had a child out of wedlock before?

Nell2ThaIzzay is offline  
Old 07-31-2013, 06:57 PM   #96
DigificWriter
Side-Kick
 
DigificWriter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 3,353
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 8

^ If Scott was born out of wedlock, his surname wouldn't be 'Summers' unless his parents were both named Summers but weren't related to one another by blood.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by metaphysician View Post
"harm" is not the same thing as "stuff we don't like."
Quote:
"Despair is for people who know beyond any doubt what the future is going to be. Nobody's in that position. So despair is not only a kind of sin - theologically - it's also a simple mistake, because nobody actually knows." - Dr. Patrick Curry
DigificWriter is offline  
Old 07-31-2013, 07:18 PM   #97
The Englishman
Marching On Together
 
The Englishman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Leeds , England
Posts: 5,196
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter View Post
^ If Scott was born out of wedlock, his surname wouldn't be 'Summers' unless his parents were both named Summers but weren't related to one another by blood.
Why wouldn't he be called Summers?

__________________
"But James I need you." "So does England!"

"For England James?" "No......For me"

"The things i do for England."
The Englishman is offline  
Old 07-31-2013, 07:22 PM   #98
Nell2ThaIzzay
Banned User
 
Nell2ThaIzzay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 16,635
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter View Post
^ If Scott was born out of wedlock, his surname wouldn't be 'Summers' unless his parents were both named Summers but weren't related to one another by blood.
If his father's name was Summers his surname absolutely would be.

Nell2ThaIzzay is offline  
Old 07-31-2013, 07:25 PM   #99
The Englishman
Marching On Together
 
The Englishman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Leeds , England
Posts: 5,196
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 8

Yes that surname thing was a load of Bollocks..

__________________
"But James I need you." "So does England!"

"For England James?" "No......For me"

"The things i do for England."
The Englishman is offline  
Old 07-31-2013, 07:32 PM   #100
jaymes_e06
Side-Kick
 
jaymes_e06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Indiana unfortunately....
Posts: 15,021
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter View Post
^ If Scott was born out of wedlock, his surname wouldn't be 'Summers' unless his parents were both named Summers but weren't related to one another by blood.
You don't understand how things work on birth certificate. If the mother and father are in the room and the dad says I want the baby to have my name it will happen wedlock or no. These are facts.

__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
The numbered jaymes is right!! :yay:
*\S/T*
jaymes_e06 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:34 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.