The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2013, 07:13 AM   #51
pr0xyt0xin
Shaper Savant
 
pr0xyt0xin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: United States
Posts: 4,828
Default Re: Zach Snyder plans to speak with Frank Miller for MoS Sequel

If anything Batman will be made to look like the villain. I would put money on Lex Luthor being in the film and where do you think Batman will get the Kryptonite?

It'll be like Bruce and Lex are two ordinary humans vying to take down the Man of Steel for two very different reasons. Lex to show that he is stronger than Superman. Bruce to show humanity that they are strong enough to stand on their own.

At least, that's kinda what I would want.

__________________
2014 Cinematic Adventures:
Noah | Captain America: The Winter Soldier | The Amazing Spider-Man 2 | Godzilla | X-Men: Days of Future Past | Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
pr0xyt0xin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:16 AM   #52
TheFlamingCoco
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 7,860
Default Re: Zach Snyder plans to speak with Frank Miller for MoS Sequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Howlett View Post
They have not. Was Nolan's trilogy, Man of Steel, Watchmen, V for Vendetta, and even Superman Returns stupid decisions?

People always want to bring up the Jonah Hex's and Green Lantern's they've done but never the **** they got absolutely right.

Don't get it.

No, they are lucky accidents. V for Vendetta wasn't really treated as a superhero movie. Snyder had good favor from WB for 300, and so he was asked to do Watchmen (from interviews I've read, it seemed like they were trying for many years to make it into another PG-13 superhero movie).

Robinov is what landed Nolan into the director's chair for BB. WB has been wanting to get Batman off the ground ever since Batman and Robin, so they went out of their way to find a strong indie director (something they SHOULD do for more of their superhero movies).

Superman Returns was SUPPOSED to be a reboot (after all, it worked for Batman), but giving Singer complete creative control turned out to be not such a hot idea, because he ended up sequeling Superman II.

TheFlamingCoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:20 AM   #53
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest
 
BH/HHH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Leeds
Posts: 14,833
Default Re: Zach Snyder plans to speak with Frank Miller for MoS Sequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Howlett View Post
They have not. Was Nolan's trilogy, Man of Steel, Watchmen, V for Vendetta, and even Superman Returns stupid decisions?

People always want to bring up the Jonah Hex's and Green Lantern's they've done but never the **** they got absolutely right.

Don't get it.


To be fair I think Green Lantern and Jonah Hex are valid criticisms, along with Batman & Robin and even to some extent Superman Returns.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce_Begins View Post
You are assuming that WB is one person.

In past they made some bad decisions, but company is guided by the decisions of the Top level management, the staff working under them are not responsible for failures if the direction is not right.

At that time Alan Horn was CEO, now he has moved to Disney Studios, maybe you should be concerned about Marvel movies.

And Jeff Robinov was the President at that time, he has left WB. Now, a different management is in place, Kevin Tsujihara is the new CEO, let's see what they decide to do.
Dude I was been sarcastic, and I'd say yes they have of course had hits and misses but it's more there inability to get films off the ground that makes me think they've been stupid.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Gianakin_ View Post
He's talking about the DCU, though, not ever movie they've made.
Exactly

I'm not even just talking about a cohesive universe, I'm even talking about the undeveloped projects, I mean just look how much money they wasted on undeveloped Superman films over the years or Wonder Woman or the Flash TV.

__________________
MAN OF STEEL


THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME

Last edited by BH/HHH; 08-01-2013 at 07:34 AM.
BH/HHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:31 AM   #54
Sup3rman81
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 551
Default Re: Zach Snyder plans to speak with Frank Miller for MoS Sequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlamingCoco View Post
No, they are lucky accidents. V for Vendetta wasn't really treated as a superhero movie. Snyder had good favor from WB for 300, and so he was asked to do Watchmen (from interviews I've read, it seemed like they were trying for many years to make it into another PG-13 superhero movie).

Robinov is what landed Nolan into the director's chair for BB. WB has been wanting to get Batman off the ground ever since Batman and Robin, so they went out of their way to find a strong indie director (something they SHOULD do for more of their superhero movies).

Superman Returns was SUPPOSED to be a reboot (after all, it worked for Batman), but giving Singer complete creative control turned out to be not such a hot idea, because he ended up sequeling Superman II.
Jonah Hex was bound to bomb from the get go. It just looked like a terrible movie from the start. No knock on the cast but the overall movie was dreadful. GL could have been great had they cast a more believable Hal Jordan. Reynolds was not right for that role and Blake Lively was horrible. They had a good GL core cast outside of that. The CGI was sloppy and the humor dry. If they plan on doing another GL then I would still keep Mark Strong unless they plan on using him as Lex

Sup3rman81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:36 AM   #55
Sup3rman81
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 551
Default Re: Zach Snyder plans to speak with Frank Miller for MoS Sequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH/HHH View Post


To be fair I think Green Lantern and Jonah Hex are valid criticisms, along with Batman & Robin and even to some extent Superman Returns.




Dude I was been sarcastic, and I'd say yes they have of course had hits and misses but it's more there inability to get films off the ground that makes me think they've been stupid.




Exactly just look how much money they wasted on undeveloped Superman films over the years or Wonder Woman or the Flash TV.
Especially with the Tim Burton/Kevin Smith Superman movie. That movie was practically ready to shoot and they had worked on getting it ready for over a year when WB pulled the plug. And they brushed off Abrams idea only to settle for the lackluster SR in favor of Singer. Singer should have stayed on with Fox and did X3 and let someone else do the Superman movie.

Sup3rman81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:47 AM   #56
TheFlamingCoco
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 7,860
Default Re: Zach Snyder plans to speak with Frank Miller for MoS Sequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rman81 View Post
Especially with the Tim Burton/Kevin Smith Superman movie. That movie was practically ready to shoot and they had worked on getting it ready for over a year when WB pulled the plug. And they brushed off Abrams idea only to settle for the lackluster SR in favor of Singer. Singer should have stayed on with Fox and did X3 and let someone else do the Superman movie.
To be fair, Superman Lives would have a "Caged-up" Superman (literally! ).

And Flyby looks like it would at least be offbeat, if not anything else. I would have liked to seen that flick.

Yes, BS should have passed it up, but imagine you REALLY like an old film, and you have a once in a lifetime chance to provide a lavish tribute to it. It'd be hard not to say no.

TheFlamingCoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:51 AM   #57
Drz
Real Hero
 
Drz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 15,728
Default Re: Zach Snyder plans to speak with Frank Miller for MoS Sequel


This is going to be wonderful.

__________________
"I'm not always hooked on a feeling but when i am, i'm high on believing!"
Thoughts & Rambles
Drz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:53 AM   #58
Bruce_Begins
I am still Green Goblin
 
Bruce_Begins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 5,906
Default Re: Zach Snyder plans to speak with Frank Miller for MoS Sequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rman81 View Post
Especially with the Tim Burton/Kevin Smith Superman movie. That movie was practically ready to shoot and they had worked on getting it ready for over a year when WB pulled the plug. And they brushed off Abrams idea only to settle for the lackluster SR in favor of Singer. Singer should have stayed on with Fox and did X3 and let someone else do the Superman movie.
I think that they did the correct thing, JJ Abrams movie was a bad idea, Singer's movie was not a great idea either but it was still better than Abrams (IMO.)

WB also made some good decisions (nobody talks about it. lol) of not green lighting Darren Aronofsky's ultra-grounded Batman and Whedon's Wonder Woman.

Also, WB did the right thing by canceling Goyer's Super-Max and Goyer's darker take on Flash and John August's campy take on Shazam.

__________________

*\S/T*

Last edited by Bruce_Begins; 08-01-2013 at 07:57 AM.
Bruce_Begins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:10 AM   #59
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest
 
BH/HHH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Leeds
Posts: 14,833
Default Re: Zach Snyder plans to speak with Frank Miller for MoS Sequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce_Begins View Post
I think that they did the correct thing, JJ Abrams movie was a bad idea, Singer's movie was not a great idea either but it was still better than Abrams (IMO.)

WB also made some good decisions (nobody talks about it. lol) of not green lighting Darren Aronofsky's ultra-grounded Batman and Whedon's Wonder Woman.

Also, WB did the right thing by canceling Goyer's Super-Max and Goyer's darker take on Flash and John August's campy take on Shazam.
Yeah I agree with that part in bold.

I think my point was though the wasted money on these undeveloped projects and the fact that they didn't just look to the source material. They seemed hellbent on making Superman like Batman at one point. So much so they got Tim Burton involved. They needed to realise that each character has its own unique take you ant name every film the same way.

Well those are opinions of cancelling certain scripts, personally I thought Super-Max was superb.

__________________
MAN OF STEEL


THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME
BH/HHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:31 AM   #60
The Question
Objectivism doesn't work.
 
The Question's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Hub City
Posts: 38,705
Default Re: Zach Snyder plans to speak with Frank Miller for MoS Sequel

You know, the reason this bothers me, this idea that The Dark Knight Returns will be a big inspiration and they're talking to Miller about it, the reason it bothers me ISN'T because it makes Superman look bad or anything. I love The Dark Knight Returns, and I love the use of Superman in it. His he a sellout who decided to become a government and corporate tool instead of standing up for himself and fighting back? Yeah, very much so, but I actually like stories where a great hero is cast in a not so great light, stories like that are interesting to me, and it's not like that forced every later Superman story to write him that way.

No, what bothers me is that, regardless of what the reasons for the conflict are or who comes out on top, this is just too soon for this conflict to take place. The reason The Dark Knight Returns had the impact it had is because Batman and Superman's fight came after decades of portraying them as loyal allies and close friends. Having that conflict the first time they meet doesn't have anywhere near the same impact.


Also Frank Miller went insane about ten years ago so his advice probably isn't good anymore.

__________________
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
The Question is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:04 AM   #61
JackMercy
Side-Kick
 
JackMercy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 1,450
Default Re: Zach Snyder plans to speak with Frank Miller for MoS Sequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce_Begins View Post
I think that they did the correct thing, JJ Abrams movie was a bad idea, Singer's movie was not a great idea either but it was still better than Abrams (IMO.)

WB also made some good decisions (nobody talks about it. lol) of not green lighting Darren Aronofsky's ultra-grounded Batman and Whedon's Wonder Woman.

Also, WB did the right thing by canceling Goyer's Super-Max and Goyer's darker take on Flash and John August's campy take on Shazam.
Hmm...I still think Supermax would have been/could be interesting.

But most of you are right...when viewed through the lens of history, studio policy has definitely exhibited a rather passive-aggressive tendency towards its adaptations of DC characters...


__________________
CS/SHH!: Well in the first film...(Bale sees the guy asking the question is wearing a Superman T-shirt.)

Bale: Are you doing that on purpose? You woke up this morning and went "right." (laughing)
JackMercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:36 AM   #62
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest
 
BH/HHH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Leeds
Posts: 14,833
Default Re: Zach Snyder plans to speak with Frank Miller for MoS Sequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Question View Post
You know, the reason this bothers me, this idea that The Dark Knight Returns will be a big inspiration and they're talking to Miller about it, the reason it bothers me ISN'T because it makes Superman look bad or anything. I love The Dark Knight Returns, and I love the use of Superman in it. His he a sellout who decided to become a government and corporate tool instead of standing up for himself and fighting back? Yeah, very much so, but I actually like stories where a great hero is cast in a not so great light, stories like that are interesting to me, and it's not like that forced every later Superman story to write him that way.

No, what bothers me is that, regardless of what the reasons for the conflict are or who comes out on top, this is just too soon for this conflict to take place. The reason The Dark Knight Returns had the impact it had is because Batman and Superman's fight came after decades of portraying them as loyal allies and close friends. Having that conflict the first time they meet doesn't have anywhere near the same impact.


Also Frank Miller went insane about ten years ago so his advice probably isn't good anymore.
That's why else worlds are interesting but not as canon. If they take one if those cues for Superman on the big screen they could seriously mess up his character on the big screen for good.

__________________
MAN OF STEEL


THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME
BH/HHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:54 AM   #63
BatLobsterRises
Lobsterized
 
BatLobsterRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,494
Default Re: Zach Snyder plans to speak with Frank Miller for MoS Sequel

I don't see why anyone is worried that Snyder would suddenly change Superman's characterization just to make it consistent with a book that he clearly said, "we are not adapting".

Besides, the whole "government lapdog" thing only has a negative spin since the book was portraying an 'fascist' Reagan administration. The movie has no chance of getting that overtly political. In MoS Superman and the army have to work together and it's portrayed in a positive, inspiring way.

__________________
IMAGINE THE FIRE
My TDKR Metal cover
My MOS Trailer 3 score recreation
My take on why there is no "DC Films" Division at WB:
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=158
BatLobsterRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:58 AM   #64
Sup3rman81
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 551
Default Re: Zach Snyder plans to speak with Frank Miller for MoS Sequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatLobsterRises View Post
I don't see why anyone is worried that Snyder would suddenly change Superman's characterization just to make it consistent with a book that he clearly said, "we are not adapting".

Besides, the whole "government lapdog" thing only has a negative spin since the book was portraying an 'fascist' Reagan administration. The movie has no chance of getting that overtly political. In MoS Superman and the army have to work together and it's portrayed in a positive, inspiring way.
Even though Batman said MOS was not inspiring and got Superman to blink?....PEACE! I'm Out!

Sup3rman81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 10:04 AM   #65
BatLobsterRises
Lobsterized
 
BatLobsterRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,494
Default Re: Zach Snyder plans to speak with Frank Miller for MoS Sequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rman81 View Post
Even though Batman said MOS was not inspiring and got Superman to blink?....PEACE! I'm Out!

__________________
IMAGINE THE FIRE
My TDKR Metal cover
My MOS Trailer 3 score recreation
My take on why there is no "DC Films" Division at WB:
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=158
BatLobsterRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 10:04 AM   #66
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest
 
BH/HHH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Leeds
Posts: 14,833
Default Re: Zach Snyder plans to speak with Frank Miller for MoS Sequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatLobsterRises View Post
I don't see why anyone is worried that Snyder would suddenly change Superman's characterization just to make it consistent with a book that he clearly said, "we are not adapting".

Besides, the whole "government lapdog" thing only has a negative spin since the book was portraying an 'fascist' Reagan administration. The movie has no chance of getting that overtly political. In MoS Superman and the army have to work together and it's portrayed in a positive, inspiring way.
Oh yeah tbh that's just me venting I don't se that happening at all. What I am worried about is Superman's characterisation will be pushed aside for Batman's and that we'll get them into a fight situation similar to that in DKR. If Batman spouts that **** about the one man who I beat him I'll be seriously pissed.

__________________
MAN OF STEEL


THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME
BH/HHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 10:10 AM   #67
The Question
Objectivism doesn't work.
 
The Question's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Hub City
Posts: 38,705
Default Re: Zach Snyder plans to speak with Frank Miller for MoS Sequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatLobsterRises View Post
I don't see why anyone is worried that Snyder would suddenly change Superman's characterization just to make it consistent with a book that he clearly said, "we are not adapting".

Besides, the whole "government lapdog" thing only has a negative spin since the book was portraying an 'fascist' Reagan administration. The movie has no chance of getting that overtly political. In MoS Superman and the army have to work together and it's portrayed in a positive, inspiring way.
I don't think the whole destroying a spy drone thing came off as overly pro-military.

__________________
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
The Question is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 10:10 AM   #68
BatLobsterRises
Lobsterized
 
BatLobsterRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,494
Default Re: Zach Snyder plans to speak with Frank Miller for MoS Sequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH/HHH View Post
Oh yeah tbh that's just me venting I don't se that happening at all. What I am worried about is Superman's characterisation will be pushed aside for Batman's and that we'll get them into a fight situation similar to that in DKR. If Batman spouts that **** about the one man who I beat him I'll be seriously pissed.
I wouldn't want to hear that either. I love that line personally, I think it's epic lol, but it only works because Batman and Superman have a decades-long relationship when that happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Question View Post
I don't think the whole destroying a spy drone thing came off as overly pro-military.
Another reason why he won't be a lapdog. "I'm here to help...but it has to be on my terms."

__________________
IMAGINE THE FIRE
My TDKR Metal cover
My MOS Trailer 3 score recreation
My take on why there is no "DC Films" Division at WB:
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=158
BatLobsterRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 10:13 AM   #69
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest
 
BH/HHH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Leeds
Posts: 14,833
Default Re: Zach Snyder plans to speak with Frank Miller for MoS Sequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatLobsterRises View Post
I wouldn't want to hear that either. I love that line personally, I think it's epic lol, but it only works because Batman and Superman have a decades-long relationship when that happens.
I hate that line tbh but it's just cause I think it's a whole measuring ***** line, its one of those things that makes Bruce unlikeable to me in the book.

__________________
MAN OF STEEL


THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME
BH/HHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 10:19 AM   #70
kalhawj
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 607
Default Re: Zach Snyder plans to speak with Frank Miller for MoS Sequel

F### this Sh$$... I'm done with Snyder and this movie... I do not want to see a whole movie focus on vs. Nor do I want Superman's sequel be all about Batman... where batman is going to beat the sh$$ out of Superman. If this happens they can kiss their Superman's future goodbye. GA will all think Superman is weak and gay allowing a human to beat him when he could easily win. You might as well make this a Batman reboot with Superman appearing in it if this is going to the all focus on how cool Batman is. If you're going to do this right do it like TAS focusing on the team-up and showing why each hero is so great and love by it's fans... Show Batman with great detective investigation and fighting ability with gadgets, and show Superman holding back his powers knowing it would kill human in a blank of an eye and how smart he really is like in All Star Superman.

With all that said, I still have hope that this movie can delivery... I'll wait til more details about the plot is made public.

kalhawj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 10:22 AM   #71
BatLobsterRises
Lobsterized
 
BatLobsterRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,494
Default Re: Zach Snyder plans to speak with Frank Miller for MoS Sequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH/HHH View Post
I hate that line tbh but it's just cause I think it's a whole measuring ***** line, its one of those things that makes Bruce unlikeable to me in the book.
I don't see it that way really. It had a reason behind it, it was all Bruce's rather extreme way of telling Clark to stay out of his business. The fact that Clark honored that at the end actually made me respect him more.

Ah, TDKReturns is always going to be controversial I suppose.

__________________
IMAGINE THE FIRE
My TDKR Metal cover
My MOS Trailer 3 score recreation
My take on why there is no "DC Films" Division at WB:
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=158
BatLobsterRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 10:29 AM   #72
Elevator Man
Side-Kick
 
Elevator Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,926
Default Re: Zach Snyder plans to speak with Frank Miller for MoS Sequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatLobsterRises View Post
I don't see why anyone is worried that Snyder would suddenly change Superman's characterization just to make it consistent with a book that he clearly said, "we are not adapting".
It's not up to Snyder if he wants to change Superman's characterization or not. It's up to WB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman Hompage
A Superman Homepage source managed to speak to Zack Snyder yesterday, and put to him the concerns of some Superman fans, with Snyder remarking, "It's too early for me to discuss the film. However, regardless of how I feel about Superman, ultimately I have to go along with the direction that Warner Bros. thinks is best".
http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=13726

Elevator Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 10:39 AM   #73
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest
 
BH/HHH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Leeds
Posts: 14,833
Default Re: Zach Snyder plans to speak with Frank Miller for MoS Sequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatLobsterRises View Post
I don't see it that way really. It had a reason behind it, it was all Bruce's rather extreme way of telling Clark to stay out of his business. The fact that Clark honored that at the end actually made me respect him more.

Ah, TDKReturns is always going to be controversial I suppose.
Fair enough, that's not the way I read it, reading all the narration in the book Bruce comes across that way many ties to me.

It's definitely controversial, it's a great book and I like it as an else worlds story.




What's worrying me most is that quote from Snyder

Quote:
"It's too early for me to discuss the film. However, regardless of how I feel about Superman, ultimately I have to go along with the direction that Warner Bros. thinks is best".
What WBs thinks is best it's just have they not learned when they interfere we get drivel like Batman & Robin or disappointments like Green Lantern.

__________________
MAN OF STEEL


THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME

Last edited by BH/HHH; 08-01-2013 at 10:48 AM.
BH/HHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 10:59 AM   #74
J.Howlett
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Zach Snyder plans to speak with Frank Miller for MoS Sequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gianakin_ View Post
He's talking about the DCU, though, not ever movie they've made.
The attempts at the DCU have been Green Lantern and Man of Steel. 1 out of 2 aint' bad.

  Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 11:05 AM   #75
TheFlamingCoco
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 7,860
Default Re: Zach Snyder plans to speak with Frank Miller for MoS Sequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Howlett View Post
The attempts at the DCU have been Green Lantern and Man of Steel. 1 out of 2 aint' bad.
But imagine if WB didn't put studio pressure on MOS. Keep in mind, it was converted to 3D, which seems out of character (the Owls movie was filmed in 3D animation, so that doesn't count). Snyder even said early on that the Justice League was WB's "own thing."

So there were probably studio pressures for MOS at the time. It looks like MOS2 might have even MORE pressure on it, since WB wants to dive into the Justice League.

TheFlamingCoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:21 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.