The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > General Movies > Misc. Comics Films

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2013, 12:32 PM   #126
Green Goblin
Past, Present and Future
 
Green Goblin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 5,022
Default Re: Underrated CB movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddamn Batman View Post
One of the weirdest parts was when he kissed Gwen Stacy he was a dick before he got the symbiote
It was a publicity stunt. MJ was the real dick on the Rami films.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesConceptz View Post
Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
I'm not a fanboy, I'm just an entusiastic Spider-Man fan...
Avvy by OriginalMiles
Green Goblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 12:49 PM   #127
Goshdarn Batman
Hm...?
 
Goshdarn Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,469
Default Re: Underrated CB movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlueWonder View Post
It was a publicity stunt. MJ was the real dick on the Rami films.
She could at least wear a bra.

Goshdarn Batman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 01:11 PM   #128
DACrowe
Side-Kick
 
DACrowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 26,038
Default Re: Underrated CB movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Pleasury View Post
Ah well, good action. B&R had that too. Scarcely have I thought these kind of distractions make for the rescue of a movie.

Spider-man fights with Sandman were good, but nothing out of this world. Enjoyable, of course. But I don't consider them so special they can simply save a movie like this.

The first fight with Harry... sure. Again, enjoyable, but Harry's Goblin suit was laughable and that "subplot" with Peter dropping Aunt May's ring which took forever to fall was laughable once again.

And the final showdown died for me when Harry suddenly appeared and they teamed up much like Batman and Robin in the old TV series when fighting the villains.

All the bells and whistles but nothing that redeems the whole movie.
I didn't say it saved the movie. I just said that it had good moments. It also had terrible moments. And as I was asked to compare that to TASM, I did. TASM has neither terrible moments or great moments. It is blandly mediocre from beginning to end. Take from that what you will.

But I do think the Birth of Sandman was impressive. I thought Harry's death, while the "crying" was questionable, was more impactful than Capt. Stacy or Uncle Ben's in TASM. And I still think no filmmaker has captured comic book mayhem better than Sam Raimi. Whedon finally outdid him because he had a bigger canvas, budget and five years of advancements in CGI. But other than The Avengers, I don't think any filmmaker has captured the dizzying madness of Marvel comics action like Raimi did in SM2 and SM3.

Does it make it a good movie? No. But at least it has something I can compliment beyond initial casting decisions.

As for the end fight. I will just say that I thought it went downhill by the end (like the whole movie), but Peter and Harry teaming up was a very nice moment. One of the few in the movie, but it worked very well in my opinion.

__________________
"Let us disappoint the Men who are raising themselves upon the ruin of this Country."

--John Adams
DACrowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 01:15 PM   #129
DACrowe
Side-Kick
 
DACrowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 26,038
Default Re: Underrated CB movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlueWonder View Post
He wasn't even Peter Parker without the symbeote. He was shy and got bullied, he acted and looked borderline special. Spider-Man made no quips. None of the characters bar Aunt May and possibly Harry were like their CB counterpart.

Spider-Man 3 didn't feel like a Spider-Man movie. Just a werid film with Tobey Maguire in it.
At least Raimi's Uncle Ben could say with "Great Power Comes Great Responsibility."

I could not resist.

P.S. It seems like neither will be a very accurate representation of comic book characterization after TASM2 if the rumors about Green Goblin are true. So, I would not get too precious about that.

__________________
"Let us disappoint the Men who are raising themselves upon the ruin of this Country."

--John Adams
DACrowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 01:17 PM   #130
Goshdarn Batman
Hm...?
 
Goshdarn Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,469
Default Re: Underrated CB movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by DACrowe View Post
Peter and Harry teaming up was a very nice moment. One of the few in the movie, but it worked very well in my opinion.
I agree. And the giant Sandman was pretty cool as well

Goshdarn Batman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 01:22 PM   #131
Goshdarn Batman
Hm...?
 
Goshdarn Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,469
Default Re: Underrated CB movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by DACrowe View Post
P.S. It seems like neither will be a very accurate representation of comic book characterization after TASM2 if the rumors about Green Goblin are true. So, I would not get too precious about that.
Had to check out the Goblin rumor. Sounds incredibly stupid...

Goshdarn Batman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 01:52 PM   #132
Kahran Ramsus
Side-Kick
 
Kahran Ramsus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: The Sunshine State
Posts: 4,566
Default Re: Underrated CB movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by DACrowe View Post
At least Raimi's Uncle Ben could say with "Great Power Comes Great Responsibility."

I could not resist.

P.S. It seems like neither will be a very accurate representation of comic book characterization after TASM2 if the rumors about Green Goblin are true. So, I would not get too precious about that.
Haven't seen the rumors, but I can't imagine it is much worse than what they did to the Lizard.

I know people really complain about how Raimi handled Venom, and there is a lot of truth in that. But at least film Venom is still a threatening villain which is still recognizably the same character, even if he's kind of shoehorned into the plot. And at least his 'birth scene' is fantastic.

That's not Lizard in ASM as far as I'm concerned. That thing has as much in common with the actual character as the Baraka clone in X-Men Origins has with Deadpool.

Kahran Ramsus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 01:53 PM   #133
Green Goblin
Past, Present and Future
 
Green Goblin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 5,022
Default Re: Underrated CB movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by DACrowe View Post
At least Raimi's Uncle Ben could say with "Great Power Comes Great Responsibility."

I could not resist.

P.S. It seems like neither will be a very accurate representation of comic book characterization after TASM2 if the rumors about Green Goblin are true. So, I would not get too precious about that.
Trivia: Uncle Ben never said that line . They used a variation of the line from Ultimate (as with with alot of stuff in TASM)
I would not worry about that. A legit source debunked that rumour.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesConceptz View Post
Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
I'm not a fanboy, I'm just an entusiastic Spider-Man fan...
Avvy by OriginalMiles
Green Goblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:06 PM   #134
Senator Pleasury
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,846
Default Re: Underrated CB movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by DACrowe View Post
I didn't say it saved the movie. I just said that it had good moments. It also had terrible moments. And as I was asked to compare that to TASM, I did. TASM has neither terrible moments or great moments. It is blandly mediocre from beginning to end. Take from that what you will.
TASM had great moments. What SM3 was good action. Great moments imply more than great CGI.

Great moments like Peter being heroic without having super-powers, or Spider-man saving that boy from the falling car. Great momnents are a thankful father understanding that this masked man is a hero. Also Uncle Ben being a proper fatherly figure.

Mediocre is having one-dimensional characters or achieving emotion just through music (death of Uncle Ben in SM1).

Garfield could portray the nerd but not the caricature Raimi concocted, the nerd that's shy, smart but not a social dead loss. Same with Uncle Ben, the good guy but also a proper fatherly figure in the case of ATSM, not someone who's unable to lecture his "son" if the boy gets mad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DACrowe View Post
But I do think the Birth of Sandman was impressive.
I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DACrowe View Post
I thought Harry's death, while the "crying" was questionable, was more impactful than Capt. Stacy or Uncle Ben's in TASM. And I still think no filmmaker has captured comic book mayhem better than Sam Raimi.
Not only can Maguire's face kick you out of any trace of drama that scene could have had, but also Harry's death was useless and avoidable. He died to save Peter because Peter couldn't get free. It turns out that immediately after he dies, Peter gets free.

Not even close to a great death scene.

And Uncle Ben's death scene had some drama in ATSM. Garfield did some great job there. Maguire barely dropped a few tears and left the scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DACrowe View Post
Whedon finally outdid him because he had a bigger canvas, budget and five years of advancements in CGI. But other than The Avengers, I don't think any filmmaker has captured the dizzying madness of Marvel comics action like Raimi did in SM2 and SM3.
SM2, yes. But again, good action is being achieved by way too many directors to say that it is a sign of greatness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DACrowe View Post
Does it make it a good movie? No. But at least it has something I can compliment beyond initial casting decisions.
Again, I can mention the fast-paced and delirious initial action scene in Batman & Robin. It's worth of praising.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DACrowe View Post
As for the end fight. I will just say that I thought it went downhill by the end (like the whole movie), but Peter and Harry teaming up was a very nice moment. One of the few in the movie, but it worked very well in my opinion.
They tried to blow each other's heads, then Bernard the butler does his deus ex machina and ta-dah, they become a perfect fighting duo, throwing jokes at each other. If that's the best it can offer, then it's a no from me.



Quote:
Originally Posted by DACrowe View Post
At least Raimi's Uncle Ben could say with "Great Power Comes Great Responsibility."
Yeah, but when Peter talked back at him, he just lowered his head and refuse to teach the boy a necessary lesson.

Senator Pleasury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:09 PM   #135
Green Goblin
Past, Present and Future
 
Green Goblin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 5,022
Default Re: Underrated CB movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahran Ramsus View Post
Haven't seen the rumors, but I can't imagine it is much worse than what they did to the Lizard.

I know people really complain about how Raimi handled Venom, and there is a lot of truth in that. But at least film Venom is still a threatening villain which is still recognizably the same character, even if he's kind of shoehorned into the plot. And at least his 'birth scene' is fantastic.

That's not Lizard in ASM as far as I'm concerned. That thing has as much in common with the actual character as the Baraka clone in X-Men Origins has with Deadpool.
He looked similar to how he was in the 60's, same powers and was still a sympathetic villain. If you want a Deadpool look at "the mandarin".

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesConceptz View Post
Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
I'm not a fanboy, I'm just an entusiastic Spider-Man fan...
Avvy by OriginalMiles
Green Goblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:11 PM   #136
Green Goblin
Past, Present and Future
 
Green Goblin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 5,022
Default Re: Underrated CB movies

I do not care much for action. Story and character is more important.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesConceptz View Post
Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
I'm not a fanboy, I'm just an entusiastic Spider-Man fan...
Avvy by OriginalMiles
Green Goblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:41 PM   #137
Kahran Ramsus
Side-Kick
 
Kahran Ramsus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: The Sunshine State
Posts: 4,566
Default Re: Underrated CB movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlueWonder View Post
I do not care much for action. Story and character is more important.
I agree, which is why ASM fails. There is no real emotion there. I've already talked about the Lizard, perhaps the most sympathetic villain in the comics only to see the heart of the character ripped out in the film. But everything from Ben's death to Stacy's death comes off poorly. A big problem and probably the biggest problem with the entire film, is that Parker just isn't sympathetic. Yeah, Spider-Man 3 dealt with a Parker that was intentionally made to be a jerk, but that was due to the symbiote and he does end up paying for his mistakes and learns from them. The Peter Parker from ASM was just a dick who learns nothing over the course of the film. The whole meaning of the character ("With great power, comes great responsibility") is completely lost in ASM and we end up getting a cold, dull, failed Batman Begins knock-off because of it.

SM3 has a lot of problems, and it is far from what I would consider to be a good film. But DACrowe is absolutely right, between SM3 and ASM, SM3 is the better one.


Last edited by Kahran Ramsus; 09-02-2013 at 02:46 PM.
Kahran Ramsus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:41 PM   #138
Human Torch
I Yam What I Yam
 
Human Torch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 7,492
Default Re: Underrated CB movies

The difference to me between Tobey and Garfield crying was with Tobey,it looked like a guy crying.It's not pretty (and it's not supposed to be) but a release of emotion.With Garfield I felt like it was an actor crying.Now that's not to say Garfield isn't a good actor,but I didn't get the sense that it was something spontaneous,but something that was put on paper to be filmed.

__________________
R.I.P Robin Williams 1951-2014

We always need to hear Both Sides of the story.
Human Torch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:46 PM   #139
Human Torch
I Yam What I Yam
 
Human Torch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 7,492
Default Re: Underrated CB movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Pleasury View Post



Yeah, but when Peter talked back at him, he just lowered his head and refuse to teach the boy a necessary lesson.
Barking and berating Peter (like he did in TASM) wasn't exactly an example of exemplary parenting.Especially when you consider the result was an angry teen running away into the night.

__________________
R.I.P Robin Williams 1951-2014

We always need to hear Both Sides of the story.
Human Torch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:51 PM   #140
Green Goblin
Past, Present and Future
 
Green Goblin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 5,022
Default Re: Underrated CB movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahran Ramsus View Post
I agree, which is why ASM fails. There is no real emotion there. I've already talked about the Lizard, perhaps the most sympathetic villain in the comics only to see the heart of the character ripped out in the film. But everything from Ben's death to Stacy's death comes off poorly. A big problem and probably the biggest problem with the entire film, is that Parker just isn't sympathetic. Yeah, Spider-Man 3 dealt with a Parker that was intentionally made to be a jerk, but that was due to the symbiote and he does end up paying for his mistakes and learns from them. The Peter Parker from ASM was just a dick who learns nothing. The whole meaning of the character ("With great power, comes great responsibility") is completely lost in ASM and we end up getting a cold, dull, failed Batman Begins knock-off because of it.

SM3 has a lot of problems, and it is far from what I would consider to be a good film. But DACrowe is absolutely right, between SM3 and ASM, SM3 is the better one.
No emotion!? Watch Uncle Ben's death it was better. Crying-yelling, alone in the dark. When he returns to school and Flash apologises that was emotion. I agree that they did not make Connor's sympathetic enough by removing his family but scenes like pretending he had two limbs with the mirror did establish it a bit.
How is he a dick? I agree that the more desirable dialogue for Stacy would have been "look after Gwen" but the promise being broken is something to explore in the second film. Peter "was a dick" in SM1 then for letting his Aunt believe her was responsible for her Husband's death. I see similaritys between Begins and MOS but not TASM, not at all.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesConceptz View Post
Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
I'm not a fanboy, I'm just an entusiastic Spider-Man fan...
Avvy by OriginalMiles
Green Goblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:53 PM   #141
Green Goblin
Past, Present and Future
 
Green Goblin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 5,022
Default Re: Underrated CB movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Torch View Post
Barking and berating Peter (like he did in TASM) wasn't exactly an example of exemplary parenting.Especially when you consider the result was an angry teen running away into the night.
Dude that happened in the ultimate origin. That scene reminded me of when my parents lectured me on "responsibility".

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesConceptz View Post
Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
I'm not a fanboy, I'm just an entusiastic Spider-Man fan...
Avvy by OriginalMiles
Green Goblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:53 PM   #142
Project862006
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 21,203
Default Re: Underrated CB movies

for me Watchmen is the most underrated comic book movie of all time i have it in my top 5 of best cbm


beautiful cinematography and visually beautiful to look at,really underrated 1980's inspired score,great acting,action was very good and quite brutal,Manhattan origin section alone is worth it's praise

Project862006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:00 PM   #143
Goshdarn Batman
Hm...?
 
Goshdarn Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,469
Default Re: Underrated CB movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project862006 View Post
for me Watchmen is the most underrated comic book movie of all time i have it in my top 5 of best cbm


beautiful cinematography and visually beautiful to look at,really underrated 1980's inspired score,great acting,action was very good and quite brutal,Manhattan origin section alone is worth it's praise
Some parts were too brutal. The scene where Manhattan blows that guy up... Splat!

Goshdarn Batman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:51 PM   #144
A Necessary Evil
Stark Raving Mad
 
A Necessary Evil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,386
Default Re: Underrated CB movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddamn Batman View Post
10 of the worst superhero movie moments.

1. Bane has a penis on his chest (Batman & Robin)

2. Bat credit card:

3. Peter Parker whining, crying and dancing (Spider-Man 2-3)

4. Batgrowling (TDKR trilogy. Not as bad in Begins, though)

5. Stupid people in The original SM trilogy, pointing and screaming "it's Spider-Man"

6. Arnold as Mr Freeze

7. Batnipples, batbutts (batts?)

8. Stupid butler scene from SM3

9. Much of the dialogue in Batman Begins

10. Thomas Wayne's death scene in Batman Begins
Right. Yeah.


__________________
On the success of GOTG:

Quote:
The little A-Holes that could.
ANE's hate for TASM2 is epic.
A Necessary Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:57 PM   #145
Goshdarn Batman
Hm...?
 
Goshdarn Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,469
Default Re: Underrated CB movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Necessary Evil View Post
Shoot Alan Moore. I don't care. He hasn't made anything good in a long time

Goshdarn Batman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 04:00 PM   #146
A Necessary Evil
Stark Raving Mad
 
A Necessary Evil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,386
Default Re: Underrated CB movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddamn Batman View Post
Shoot Alan Moore. I don't care. He hasn't made anything good in a long time
I can name 20 worse things in superhero movies.

__________________
On the success of GOTG:

Quote:
The little A-Holes that could.
ANE's hate for TASM2 is epic.
A Necessary Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 04:01 PM   #147
Goshdarn Batman
Hm...?
 
Goshdarn Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,469
Default Re: Underrated CB movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Necessary Evil View Post
I can name 20 worse things in superhero movies.
I can name 25

Goshdarn Batman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 04:05 PM   #148
A Necessary Evil
Stark Raving Mad
 
A Necessary Evil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,386
Default Re: Underrated CB movies

...and yet, you put those ten as the absolute worst of the worst.

__________________
On the success of GOTG:

Quote:
The little A-Holes that could.
ANE's hate for TASM2 is epic.
A Necessary Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 04:10 PM   #149
Goshdarn Batman
Hm...?
 
Goshdarn Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,469
Default Re: Underrated CB movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Necessary Evil View Post
...and yet, you put those ten as the absolute worst of the worst.
I'm just lazy. And it wasn't the absolute worst. It was 10 of the worst, in my opinion.

Goshdarn Batman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 04:21 PM   #150
DACrowe
Side-Kick
 
DACrowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 26,038
Default Re: Underrated CB movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahran Ramsus View Post
Haven't seen the rumors, but I can't imagine it is much worse than what they did to the Lizard.

I know people really complain about how Raimi handled Venom, and there is a lot of truth in that. But at least film Venom is still a threatening villain which is still recognizably the same character, even if he's kind of shoehorned into the plot. And at least his 'birth scene' is fantastic.

That's not Lizard in ASM as far as I'm concerned. That thing has as much in common with the actual character as the Baraka clone in X-Men Origins has with Deadpool.
Agreed. Lizard was handled much worse than any Raimi villain, including Venom.

As for Green Goblin the rumor is that Harry Osborn will be revealed to be the Green Goblin during the film's climax when he kills Gwen Stacy and that Norman Osborn dies of illness.

And before anyone says it was debunked, consider that Felicity Jones let slip that she is playing "The Green Goblin's girlfriend." I'd doubt that is Chris Cooper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlueWonder View Post
Trivia: Uncle Ben never said that line . They used a variation of the line from Ultimate (as with with alot of stuff in TASM)
I would not worry about that. A legit source debunked that rumour.
Only in AF#15. It is well sourced throughout canon, 616, Ultimate and the endless cartoon shows that Uncle Ben says it. And him not saying it, but using one of the many versions used in Ultimate, is a timid and half-assed attempt to appear different from the Raimi version. Instead, it just feels inferior.

__________________
"Let us disappoint the Men who are raising themselves upon the ruin of this Country."

--John Adams
DACrowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:32 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.