The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > The Amazing Spider-Man Sequels

View Poll Results: Who's the next villain
Venom 1 3.23%
Carnage 1 3.23%
Shocker 0 0%
Vulture 5 16.13%
Sin-Eater 0 0%
Kraven 3 9.68%
Mysterio 11 35.48%
Spider-Slayer 1 3.23%
Scorpion 2 6.45%
Doc Ock 3 9.68%
Chameleon 2 6.45%
Beetle 0 0%
Tombstone 0 0%
Hobgoblin 1 3.23%
Hydro-Man 0 0%
Kingpin 1 3.23%
Jackal 0 0%
Sandman 0 0%
Silvermane 0 0%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-23-2014, 01:29 PM   #51
Spidey-Lad93
Side-Kick

Default Re: Future villains in ASM3?

I hope it's Mysterio and if they do go with him he needs to look as close to how he does in the comics as possible

Spidey-Lad93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 01:31 PM   #52
Spidey-Lad93
Side-Kick

Chameleon should be a villain that audience shouldn't even know about appearing in the next movie we should only know about his appearance until we actually see it

Spidey-Lad93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 02:55 PM   #53
Super Jim
Side-Kick

From everything I've read so far it seems my concept of the Sinister Six being next is correct. So unfortunately this poll doesn't work, since teams weren't included.

That being said I think it's safe to say we're going to get the following in TASM3:

The Gentleman working behind the scenes to help Harry bring together the Sinister Six with the following members:

Goblin (Harry)
Octopus (I, unfortunately, don't think it's going to be Otto)
Vulture
Rhino

The above are almost assured. The other two will likely, since I am now convinced that the Sinister Six will be told in just one movie, two villains that we've been introduced to (for one of them, kind of) and ones that will help speed up the story by not really being "bad" guys.

So the two I'm talking about are:

The Lizard (or Doc Connors for the most part), and
Black Cat

I guess Electro could take one of these two's place, but I need to see TASM2 to make a fair determination.

So, if the Six are the next villains for TASM3, and we know (at a minimum) there will be a TASM4, then who would be after?

My best estimate would be Venom.

This could be done pretty easy as it could be something being developed at Oscorp (by the Doc Octopus guy). Maybe he even needs to use the tentacles to work on the stuff since if it touches skin it absorbs in. Something like that...

The real question is whether it will be Brock, or not?

One of my worries though is that once they give us Venom and have him defeated by Spidey, they will go to Carnage, but make it a Venom movie and not an Amazing Spiderman movie. I believe that would be a huge mistake!

I want to see Carnage done in a way where Spidey needs help and is forced to break Venom out of prison in order to take on Carnage and his entourage!!!!!

Super Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 08:04 PM   #54
Green Day
Side-Kick

I want these villains in Spider Man 3
Vulture (main)
Doc Ock (2nd villain. Appears in the 2nd half of ASM3)
Chameleon ( this villain could die in the film since he would not be in the sinister six)
Rhino

Green Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 10:07 PM   #55
Picard Sisko
Prepare to be Assimilated

I still don't think that the Sinister Six in full will be in TASM3. Of course I haven't seen TASM2 yet but I think it would be way too soon.

"No matter how small I am--no matter how hopeless everything seems--I mustn't give up! My size doesn't matter! Even my life doesn't matter! No one can win--every battle, but--no man should fall-- without a struggle!"
Picard Sisko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 12:21 AM   #56
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

I want to see Vulture or Mysterio as the main villain. Save Doc Ock in Sinister Six.

I want at least two villains in this film.

"Once you cage the beast, the beast gets angry" - X3
"Patience isn't my strongest suit" - X4
JOIN MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018/
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 03:40 AM   #57
Zantera
Side-Kick

I think that if you want to have the S6 in a movie, that's the movie you go out on. So if this new franchise stops at TASM4 (maybe they will do 5), I would say the last one (for logical reasons) is the one when he has to battle the S6. Imagine if they used S6 in TASM3, how would they top that in terms of epicness in TASM4? Sinister Twelve?

Personally I'm really hoping for at least 5 Spider-Man movies, because if they stop at 4 in this franchise, there will be so much good stuff left out. I would love to see Vulture and Mysterio. We will probably see both Doc Ock and Chameleon eventually. Green Goblin deserves a bigger role in one of the sequels. S6 demands its own movie, and I still want (more than anything), Spider-Man vs Venom (and possibly Carnage) in the same movie, and having them make the Symbiote Saga work this time. And that also deserves its own movie.

Zantera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 07:14 PM   #58
Frodo
Side-Kick

I'd want Doc Ock and Vulture to be the lead members of the six , rounded out by Sandman, Electro, Lizard , and Green Goblin. I wouldn't mind introducing the black costume given that the symbiote would give him an edge if he's fighting six supervillians. It would also make sense given the state he'll be in
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
after ASM2
that , he responds to an extreme threat with extreme force. Then towards the end you can have him get rid of it and set up for Venom.

Frodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 03:26 PM   #59
Dasher10
Side-Kick

Looks like Spider-Slayer, Doc Ock, Vulture, Mysterio and Kraven are all going to appear in TASM 3.

Dasher10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 03:34 PM   #60
scatterax
Presented in Technicolor

Since kraven is going to be apart of the sinister 6 movie and they're setting that team up to be anti heroes it would be cool to have him as sort of a red herring villain in a movie. Spider-Man can save seaming lay random people from kraven in the first 2 acts only to find out he's been hunting down his brother in various disguises the whole time and Spider-Man has been unwittingly aiding the true villain, chameleon the entire time. Kraven is an anti hero but he still gets to be the major adversary for most of the film.

4) The Dark Knight Rises 5) The Incredible Hulk 6) Scott Pilgrim vs The World
7)X-Men:Days of Future Past 8) X-Men:First Class 9) Thor 10) Spider-Man 2
scatterax is offline   Reply With Quote