The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Thor > Thor: The Dark World

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2013, 02:17 PM   #951
Whiskey Tango
#N7DAY14

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson King View Post

resounding through the mountains
and off into the empty sky.
- Ryōkan

2007-2008 SHH Pro Football Pick 'Em Champion
Old 08-26-2013, 02:23 PM   #952
Sombra112
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicPinchy View Post
Less than 3 months until Thor: The Dark World comes out. It's gearing up to be such an awesome movie.

What is everyone excited for? What is the one thing you want to see in this movie?

I personally can't wait for the battle scenes. I'm a big fan of large scale battles. The scenes in 300 where the Spartans are engaging with their enemies gave me goosebumps. I would love to see that sort of epic fight in TTDW.
I'm most excited about the romance of course. But I also cant wait to see Thor totally DOMINATE again!!!

Old 08-26-2013, 02:28 PM   #953
DarthSkywalker
We Are Hunter Rider

Quote:
Looks perfectly healthy to me.

Old 08-26-2013, 02:39 PM   #954
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
That Loki is cute ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombra112 View Post
I'm most excited about the romance of course. But I also cant wait to see Thor totally DOMINATE again!!!
As long as it is not forced romance I'm all for it.

Old 08-26-2013, 03:11 PM   #955
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombra112 View Post
Out of all the great things coming out of this movie, romance is your most anticipated aspect of it? lol

We got the 9 realms, an epic battle between Malekith and Thor, Kurse (who I NEVER would have thought would appear on screen), Loki possibly becoming more sound of a sorcerer, and a possible Surtur lead in, all loosely based off Simonson's arc, and the part you are most excited for is the romance?

No comment

Old 08-26-2013, 03:23 PM   #956
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
Out of all the great things coming out of this movie, romance is your most anticipated aspect of it? lol

We got the 9 realms, an epic battle between Malekith and Thor, Kurse (who I NEVER would have thought would appear on screen), Loki possibly becoming more sound of a sorcerer, and a possible Surtur lead in, all loosely based off Simonson's arc, and the part you are most excited for is the romance?

No comment
What's wrong with anticipating romance in a film?? Just because you like explosions and CGI eye candy, doesn't mean that all people do. Sombra is looking forward to the romance, it's what she like and want she wants to see, so please let her be and not be disrespectful. Thanks bro.

Last edited by TeeKay; 08-26-2013 at 03:26 PM.
Old 08-26-2013, 03:30 PM   #957
Lady Marion
Anyone else?

Quote:

Hehehe, that's cute.

IRON MAN III - THOR: THE DARK WORLD - CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON
Old 08-26-2013, 03:39 PM   #958
Mjölnir
Blunt instrument

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
Looks perfectly healthy to me.
He didn't look too bad after Hulk was through with him either. He's pretty durable. Although if Thor keeps his word about killing Loki at the next betrayal it might be bad. Thor ended the fight when he wanted in the first movie, and just smashed Loki around after he was beyond reason in The Avengers so him not holding back might not be much fun for Loki.

Of course one of Loki's best traits is to always endure in some way.

Old 08-26-2013, 03:42 PM   #959
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeKay View Post
What's wrong with anticipating romance in a film?? Just because you like explosions and CGI eye candy, doesn't mean that all people do. Sombra is looking forward to the romance, it's what she like and want she wants to see, so please let her be and not be disrespectful. Thanks bro.
That's not my most anticipated part. Nor was I referring to that.

Clearly my post was misinterpreted. I have a dry, sarcastic, condescending sense of humor, which obviously is misinterpreted in text, as there is no tone of voice. It was meant as a playful jab, to be read with sarcasm, no need to be defensive, I had ZERO intentions of disrespect Thanks.

Old 08-26-2013, 03:46 PM   #960
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
He didn't look too bad after Hulk was through with him either. He's pretty durable. Although if Thor keeps his word about killing Loki at the next betrayal it might be bad. Thor ended the fight when he wanted in the first movie, and just smashed Loki around after he was beyond reason in The Avengers so him not holding back might not be much fun for Loki.

His durability was very impressive in the Avengers movie. The fact that he took the rag doll beating without being KO'd says a lot.

Old 08-26-2013, 03:51 PM   #961
DarthSkywalker
We Are Hunter Rider

Quote:

I think he actually got marked up by the smashing. Also, wasn't able to move until well after, when the Avengers came to say hi.

Quote:
His durability was very impressive in the Avengers movie. The fact that he took the rag doll beating without being KO'd says a lot.
It was a TKO that resulted in the weirdest noise I have ever heard.

Old 08-26-2013, 03:53 PM   #962
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Quote:
I think he actually hot marked up by the smashing. Also, wasn't able to move until well after, when the Avengers came to say hi.

Yes, but he was still awake, and....breathing? If that's what that....noise was

Old 08-26-2013, 03:54 PM   #963
DarthSkywalker
We Are Hunter Rider

Quote:
Yes, but he was still awake, and....breathing? If that's what that....noise was
An attempt to breath.

Old 08-26-2013, 04:29 PM   #964
warriorking
Side-Kick

I am beginning to wonder if Loki is going to make it out alive this time around, If he does betray Thor after he was warned I can see Thor following up on his threat to kill him..
That would be a pivotal moment showing Thor as a true king...

Old 08-26-2013, 04:33 PM   #965
Mjölnir
Blunt instrument

Quote:
I think he actually got marked up by the smashing. Also, wasn't able to move until well after, when the Avengers came to say hi.
I didn't say completely unscathed, I said that he didn't look too bad. Apart from Thor, whom Hulk couldn't do that to, I don't think anyone else in the movie would come remotely close to taking that beating as well.

Old 08-26-2013, 04:37 PM   #966
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
That's not my most anticipated part. Nor was I referring to that.

Clearly my post was misinterpreted. I have a dry, sarcastic, condescending sense of humor, which obviously is misinterpreted in text, as there is no tone of voice. It was meant as a playful jab, to be read with sarcasm, no need to be defensive, I had ZERO intentions of disrespect Thanks.
Well your post was quite jarring to be honest -_-. It looked as if you were mocking Sombra for liking romance. Sorry, i read it wrong.

Old 08-26-2013, 04:44 PM   #967
Mjölnir
Blunt instrument

Speaking of sounds, I think Loki's sound when he gets grabbed is much funnier than his groan when he's been beaten.

Old 08-26-2013, 04:50 PM   #968
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Speaking of sounds, I think Loki's sound when he gets grabbed is much funnier than his groan when he's been beaten.
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Old 08-26-2013, 04:59 PM   #969
Feenix
Formerly CosmicPinchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorking View Post
I am beginning to wonder if Loki is going to make it out alive this time around, If he does betray Thor after he was warned I can see Thor following up on his threat to kill him..
That would be a pivotal moment showing Thor as a true king...

The thing is, they already "killed him off" so to speak in the first movie. To do it again would be redundant. Especially because it would be a "just kidding" type of thing and he would be back again. They already did that in the first Thor. Nah, someone else is going to die in this one and Loki will probably end up betraying Thor even worse than before and effectively severing all ties with him...or something like that.

Old 08-26-2013, 05:05 PM   #970
ctsketch
Side-Kick

Quote:

I love in the outtakes how many times he cracked up while trying to make that noise

Old 08-26-2013, 05:11 PM   #971
Quasimod0
Bell-Ringer

Am I the only one who thinks something is off about thors head in that poster?

Saving Mr. Banks- 9/10, Jack Ryan- 7/10, The Lego Movie- 9/10, Non-Stop- 8/10, Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 10/10, The Amazing Spider-Man 2-8/10, Godzilla- 7/10, Days of Future Past- 8.5/10, Edge of Tomorrow- 8.5/10, Transformers 4- 7/10, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes- 10/10, Guardians of the Galaxy- 9/10, TMNT- 7.5/10, Maze Runner- 8/10, Expendables 3- 7/10, Interstellar-9/10, Big Hero 6- 8.5/10
Old 08-26-2013, 05:25 PM   #972
Vartha
Mod of Thunder
SHH! Global Moderator

His shoulders are up, armor pulled up and Head is foward. Looks fine to me Q

....to every King.

Coulson, "If the details of this gets out, the operation would be complimized"

Old 08-26-2013, 05:27 PM   #973
ctsketch
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicPinchy View Post
The thing is, they already "killed him off" so to speak in the first movie. To do it again would be redundant. Especially because it would be a "just kidding" type of thing and he would be back again. They already did that in the first Thor. Nah, someone else is going to die in this one and Loki will probably end up betraying Thor even worse than before and effectively severing all ties with him...or something like that.

He could be the "Kenny" of the MCU!

Old 08-26-2013, 05:29 PM   #974
Thor Odinson
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartha View Post
His shoulders are up, armor pulled up and Head is foward. Looks fine to me Q
Yeah, I can't see what might be off about it.

Old 08-26-2013, 05:54 PM   #975
Sombra112
Side-Kick

Quote:

No comment
What can I say? I'm a hopeless romantic