The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Thor > Thor: The Dark World

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2013, 04:37 AM   #126
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Brooklyn, NYC
Posts: 12,336
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombra112 View Post
So let me get this straight:

There is a raccoon with an attitude problem, a tree that only says 'groot' and can only be understood by said raccoon, some alien lady with green skin, and a main character who is called Starlord and you guys think I'm weird for worrying about how well this LCD trip is going to go over with the muggles?
Yeah, when you put it like that...

In my fellow enthusiast's defense STAR WARS had the 7 foot tall walking dog that noone understood that used a lazer crossbow and flew spaceships and it did not seem to hurt their bottom line much. That being said, let's not pretend this is'nt a gamble on MARVEL's part. The degree of difficulty on this is pretty damned high. Just saying fellas. I mean, there is a reason Krypto, Ace and other similar stuff is not gonna be seen live action any time soon. Does anyone really want to see Throg live action? Awesome story, hard to get accepted by a mass audience. Let's remember not everybody has spent a decade or two marinating in this stuff.

__________________
My father. 1946-2014

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.
KRYPTON INC. is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 04:37 AM   #127
Sombra112
Side-Kick
 
Sombra112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: The hearts of those who Love without reservation
Posts: 734
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
Your dislike of OT Star Wars explains so much. Do you also hate kittens, puppies and candy?
No but I hate rude guys on the internet who judge me for completely ridiculous reasons.

Sombra112 is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 04:39 AM   #128
DarthSkywalker
We Are Hunter Rider
 
DarthSkywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 26,349
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombra112 View Post
No but I hate rude guys on the internet who judge me for completely ridiculous reasons.
Why so serious? My sarcasm not clear enough? I'll add the smilie to make it more clear.


__________________
"You've failed, Your Highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me."
DarthSkywalker is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 04:40 AM   #129
Sombra112
Side-Kick
 
Sombra112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: The hearts of those who Love without reservation
Posts: 734
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
Yeah, when you put it like that...

In my fellow enthusiast's defense STAR WARS had the 7 foot tall walking dog that noone understood that used a lazer crossbow and flew spaceships and it did not seem to hurt their bottom line much. That being said, let's not pretend this is'nt a gamble on MARVEL's part. The degree of difficulty on this is pretty damned high. Just saying fellas. I mean, there is a reason Krypto, Ace and other similar stuff is not gonna be seen live action any time soon. Does anyone really want to see Throg live action? Awesome story, hard to get accepted by a mass audience. Let's remember not everybody has spent a decade or two marinating in this stuff.
Good point.

I want Marvel to succeed, I really do, I'm just a bit worried.

Sombra112 is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 04:41 AM   #130
DarthSkywalker
We Are Hunter Rider
 
DarthSkywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 26,349
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
Yeah, when you put it like that...

In my fellow enthusiast's defense STAR WARS had the 7 foot tall walking dog that noone understood that used a lazer crossbow and flew spaceships and it did not seem to hurt their bottom line much. That being said, let's not pretend this is'nt a gamble on MARVEL's part. The degree of difficulty on this is pretty damned high. Just saying fellas. I mean, there is a reason Krypto, Ace and other similar stuff is not gonna be seen live action any time soon. Does anyone really want to see Throg live action? Awesome story, hard to get accepted by a mass audience. Let's remember not everybody has spent a decade or two marinating in this stuff.
Yes. Zod yes. First Throg, then Beta Ray Bill, and finally the Wrecking Crew.

__________________
"You've failed, Your Highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me."
DarthSkywalker is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 04:43 AM   #131
craigdbfan
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator
 
craigdbfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Interstellar
Posts: 28,066
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

I think we're the only ones that one to see Beta Ray Bill.

But seriously I want Beta Ray Bill.

__________________
Quote:
For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Monica Bellucci for Hippolyta in SvB
craigdbfan is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 04:43 AM   #132
Sombra112
Side-Kick
 
Sombra112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: The hearts of those who Love without reservation
Posts: 734
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
Why so serious? My sarcasm not clear enough? I'll add the smilie to make it more clear.

The sarcasm doesn't take the edge off, it just makes it worse.

Sombra112 is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 04:47 AM   #133
DarthSkywalker
We Are Hunter Rider
 
DarthSkywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 26,349
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigdbfan View Post
I think we're the only ones that one to see Beta Ray Bill.
My brother makes three.

The idea of the adaptation of the space battle, Sif and Bill holding the line after Surtur's forces arrival, Skuttlebutt.

Oh, and Sif being moved by dead horse face, and Thor's jealousy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombra112 View Post
The sarcasm doesn't take the edge off, it just makes it worse.
Well, like Star Wars then. I am not asking much, just the good ones.

__________________
"You've failed, Your Highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me."
DarthSkywalker is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 04:48 AM   #134
Vartha
We are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Vartha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: north west Arkansas
Posts: 27,497
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombra112 View Post
My grandma eats squirrel
MY granma used to LOVE Hasenpfeffer (German RABBIT stew)

__________________
Responsibility, Duty, Honor these are not
mere virtues to which we must aspire
they're Essential...to every soldier
....to every King.

Coulson, "If the details of this gets out, the operation would be complimized"


Vartha is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 04:49 AM   #135
Vartha
We are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Vartha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: north west Arkansas
Posts: 27,497
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigdbfan View Post
I think we're the only ones that one to see Beta Ray Bill.

But seriously I want Beta Ray Bill.
Yeah I see no reason the non-Thor BRB can't be used

__________________
Responsibility, Duty, Honor these are not
mere virtues to which we must aspire
they're Essential...to every soldier
....to every King.

Coulson, "If the details of this gets out, the operation would be complimized"


Vartha is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 04:52 AM   #136
Sombra112
Side-Kick
 
Sombra112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: The hearts of those who Love without reservation
Posts: 734
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
Well, like Star Wars then. I am not asking much, just the good ones.
I didn't say I didn't like them, I said I held a grudge. Episodes 4, 5, and 6 were entertaining. I can't make it through episode 1 again, I don't remember anything about episode 2 and I fell asleep in the theater halfway through episode 3.

Sombra112 is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 04:54 AM   #137
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Brooklyn, NYC
Posts: 12,336
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombra112 View Post
The sarcasm doesn't take the edge off, it just makes it worse.
Mz. S., let's just remember that 1. Snark can often be the defacto lingua franca of the internet. Precise intention and tone does not always come through over message boards. 2. If someone for whatever reason responds in a way that offends you I don't think you have to just sit there abd take it, but put it in perspective. The arguments on these boards are NOTHING to get upset about. You're young and everything FEELS so intense, but a few harsh words on a screen are nothing compared to what life's gonna throw your way. Let's have a stiffer upper lip. Or you could ignore me and get into a flame war over a Raccon. Just saying.

__________________
My father. 1946-2014

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.
KRYPTON INC. is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 04:55 AM   #138
Sombra112
Side-Kick
 
Sombra112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: The hearts of those who Love without reservation
Posts: 734
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartha View Post
Yeah I see no reason the non-Thor BRB can't be used
I don't know if you know this or not, but he has a horse face! As in 'NEIGH!!!' which is all I am able to think every time I've seen a picture of him. And, no offence to the character, but he has the most redneck sounding name I've ever heard since Billy Ray Cyrus, which, coincidentally, is a little too close to Beta Ray Bill.

...

I should probably go to sleep, I'm getting snappy...

Sombra112 is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 04:55 AM   #139
DarthSkywalker
We Are Hunter Rider
 
DarthSkywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 26,349
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombra112 View Post
I didn't say I didn't like them, I said I held a grudge. Episodes 4, 5, and 6 were entertaining. I can't make it through episode 1 again, I don't remember anything about episode 2 and I fell asleep in the theater halfway through episode 3.
Not good enough. Not at all.

__________________
"You've failed, Your Highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me."
DarthSkywalker is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 04:56 AM   #140
Vartha
We are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Vartha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: north west Arkansas
Posts: 27,497
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
My brother makes three.

The idea of the adaptation of the space battle, Sif and Bill holding the line after Surtur's forces arrival, Skuttlebutt.

Oh, and Sif being moved by dead horse face, and Thor's jealousy.


Well, like Star Wars then. I am not asking much, just the good ones.
Forgot I updated Skuttlebutt

__________________
Responsibility, Duty, Honor these are not
mere virtues to which we must aspire
they're Essential...to every soldier
....to every King.

Coulson, "If the details of this gets out, the operation would be complimized"


Vartha is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 04:56 AM   #141
DarthSkywalker
We Are Hunter Rider
 
DarthSkywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 26,349
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartha View Post
Yeah I see no reason the non-Thor BRB can't be used
Full on Bill or nothing at all!!!

__________________
"You've failed, Your Highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me."
DarthSkywalker is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 04:57 AM   #142
craigdbfan
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator
 
craigdbfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Interstellar
Posts: 28,066
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartha View Post
Yeah I see no reason the non-Thor BRB can't be used
I want the Stormbreaker Beta Ray Bill.

No fun if he's just a plain Korbinite with no powers. I'd rather not have him if that would be the case.

__________________
Quote:
For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Monica Bellucci for Hippolyta in SvB
craigdbfan is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 04:57 AM   #143
Sombra112
Side-Kick
 
Sombra112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: The hearts of those who Love without reservation
Posts: 734
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
Mz. S., let's just remember that 1. Snark can often be the defacto lingua franca of the internet. Precise intention and tone does not always come through over message boards. 2. If someone for whatever reason responds in a way that offends you I don't think you have to just sit there abd take it, but put it in perspective. The arguments on these boards are NOTHING to get upset about. You're young and everything FEELS so intense, but a few harsh words on a screen are nothing compared to what life's gonna throw your way. Let's have a stiffer upper lip. Or you could ignore me and get into a flame war over a Raccon. Just saying.
I know that! I took the first two posts I thought were rude, I just didn't want to take the third and fourth. And I'm not that young! I'm 20 not 14!

...

Damn...It's because I'm tired! I always get in a foul mood when I'm tired!

Sombra112 is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 04:57 AM   #144
DarthSkywalker
We Are Hunter Rider
 
DarthSkywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 26,349
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartha View Post
Forgot I updated Skuttlebutt
Its so beautiful.

__________________
"You've failed, Your Highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me."
DarthSkywalker is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 05:00 AM   #145
DarthSkywalker
We Are Hunter Rider
 
DarthSkywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 26,349
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigdbfan View Post
Um I want the Stormbreaker Beta Ray Bill.

No fun if he's just a plain Korbinite with no powers. I'd rather not have him if that would be the case.
It makes perfect sense when you consider we already know that Mjolnir has the enchantment.

__________________
"You've failed, Your Highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me."
DarthSkywalker is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 05:00 AM   #146
Sombra112
Side-Kick
 
Sombra112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: The hearts of those who Love without reservation
Posts: 734
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartha View Post
Forgot I updated Skuttlebutt
Awesome, what program did you use to make it?

Sombra112 is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 05:01 AM   #147
Vartha
We are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Vartha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: north west Arkansas
Posts: 27,497
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombra112 View Post
I don't know if you know this or not, but he has a horse face! As in 'NEIGH!!!' which is all I am able to think every time I've seen a picture of him. And, no offence to the character, but he has the most redneck sounding name I've ever heard since Billy Ray Cyrus, which, coincidentally, is a little too close to Beta Ray Bill.

...

I should probably go to sleep, I'm getting snappy...
Horse SKULL actually lol
The recent Journey into Mystery with Sif, Bill, and Gaea and Bill's girl friend, has Bill's a lot shorter, looks WAY better in my opinion, much more expressive.

__________________
Responsibility, Duty, Honor these are not
mere virtues to which we must aspire
they're Essential...to every soldier
....to every King.

Coulson, "If the details of this gets out, the operation would be complimized"


Vartha is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 05:04 AM   #148
Vartha
We are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Vartha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: north west Arkansas
Posts: 27,497
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -


__________________
Responsibility, Duty, Honor these are not
mere virtues to which we must aspire
they're Essential...to every soldier
....to every King.

Coulson, "If the details of this gets out, the operation would be complimized"


Vartha is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 05:05 AM   #149
Sombra112
Side-Kick
 
Sombra112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: The hearts of those who Love without reservation
Posts: 734
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartha View Post
'NEIGH!!!'

Also, kind of creepy

Sombra112 is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 05:06 AM   #150
Vartha
We are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Vartha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: north west Arkansas
Posts: 27,497
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
Its so beautiful.
Thanks, I still think she needs more tho, like lights in spots

__________________
Responsibility, Duty, Honor these are not
mere virtues to which we must aspire
they're Essential...to every soldier
....to every King.

Coulson, "If the details of this gets out, the operation would be complimized"


Vartha is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:41 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.