The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2013, 05:35 PM   #301
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick
 
GuestStar2004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,636
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
to be fair, Xavier did say "one of my first students"

he didn't necessarily say they were the first x-men, and the school was not "teaching" anything but powers in First Class
That's not the point they are still shown, but they it doesn't make sense for them to be young teenagers in the 60s, so singers probably is going to retcon that because its such a small cameo, same could be said for X2 cameo of hank

__________________
A Guest star on this Forum Since 2004
GuestStar2004 is offline  
Old 08-18-2013, 05:44 PM   #302
slumcat
The Non-Judgmentalist
 
slumcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,784
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 10

Anyone seen this badass fan poster? Looks awesome beyond words~!


__________________
A sense of the fundamental decencies is parcelled out unequally at birth.
~ F. Scott Fitzgerald ~
slumcat is offline  
Old 08-18-2013, 05:45 PM   #303
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger
 
spideyboy_1111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Ohio, formally Los Angeles, by way of Ohio
Posts: 58,177
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuestStar2004 View Post
That's not the point they are still shown, but they it doesn't make sense for them to be young teenagers in the 60s, so singers probably is going to retcon that because its such a small cameo, same could be said for X2 cameo of hank
huh??

Cyclops, Storm, and Jean are not shown in the 60s. Just ALOT of speculation amongst fans in cerebro. ABSOLUTELY NO CONFIRMATIONS

lets also keep in mind that Stan Lee also appears in every movie and is a different character. Cerebro doesn't break continuity if it just shows a person that could be them... Now if you hear their name called, or see them using their powers.. than that's a different story.

unlike the beast cameo which clearly shows "HANK MCCOY" on the television.

__________________

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
spideyboy_1111 is offline  
Old 08-18-2013, 05:46 PM   #304
Specter313
Ghost of all things X
 
Specter313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: 6ft. under
Posts: 35,143
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell2ThaIzzay View Post
This is one of my biggest problems with X-Men: First Class, although the movie is good enough that it doesn't really ruin it for me. Xavier is the biggest example, but there are a few others as well where the characters have no resemblance to the source material.

Xavier with a full head of hair, BFF Mystique, CIA agent Moira McTaggert (due to Vaughn's obsession with making a James Bold movie... Dude you're helming an X-Men movie, not a James Bond movie. You wanna make a Bond movie, then make a Bond movie!), the "first class" consisting of Angel Salvatore (who???), Darwin (who???) and to a lesser extent Havok and Banshee (at least the latter 2 are legitimate characters from the source tho)

Killing Cyclops off may, to this day, be the worst creative choice the films have made, AT LEAST perceived harm coming to Cyclops driving Jean / Phoenix crazy is a factor of the original Dark Phoenix Saga.
Angel Salvatore and Darwin are legitimate characters from the X-Men. Angel was a student from the Grant Morrison days on the title, and Darwin was a fully X-Man for awhile.

__________________
Specter313 is offline  
Old 08-18-2013, 05:50 PM   #305
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick
 
GuestStar2004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,636
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
huh??

Cyclops, Storm, and Jean are not shown in the 60s. Just ALOT of speculation amongst fans in cerebro. ABSOLUTELY NO CONFIRMATIONS

lets also keep in mind that Stan Lee also appears in every movie and is a different character. Cerebro doesn't break continuity if it just shows a person that could be them... Now if you hear their name called, or see them using their powers.. than that's a different story.

unlike the beast cameo which clearly shows "HANK MCCOY" on the television.
It was obvious who they were suppost to be, I think everyone pretty much got the hint about who they were

The hank McCoy thing was a Easter egg also, its something at doesn't have to be addressed

__________________
A Guest star on this Forum Since 2004
GuestStar2004 is offline  
Old 08-18-2013, 05:52 PM   #306
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger
 
spideyboy_1111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Ohio, formally Los Angeles, by way of Ohio
Posts: 58,177
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuestStar2004 View Post
It was obvious who they were suppost to be, I think everyone pretty much got the hint about who they were

The hank McCoy thing was a Easter egg also, its something at doesn't have to be addressed
the jean grey one certainly was not "obvious" the girl looked nothing like her.. the other was just a boy in glasses (not even red ones) and the only viable one is storm due to the white hair.. the rest are EASILY glossed over

Jean is the most laughable one.. because she looks hispanic, and doesn't even have red hair.

__________________

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]

Last edited by spideyboy_1111; 08-18-2013 at 05:57 PM.
spideyboy_1111 is offline  
Old 08-18-2013, 05:58 PM   #307
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick
 
GuestStar2004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,636
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
the jean grey one certainly was not "obvious" the girl looked nothing like her.. the other was just a boy in glasses (not even red ones) and the only viable one is storm due to the white hair.. the rest are EASILY glossed over
And hank McCoy on a tv screen is easy ignored also, infact I never see it until someone mentioned it

__________________
A Guest star on this Forum Since 2004
GuestStar2004 is offline  
Old 08-18-2013, 06:01 PM   #308
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger
 
spideyboy_1111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Ohio, formally Los Angeles, by way of Ohio
Posts: 58,177
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuestStar2004 View Post
And hank McCoy on a tv screen is easy ignored also, infact I never see it until someone mentioned it
.... haha dude, you're honestly trying to say someone with a name listed (and lines) is equally being as dissmissible as someone who has no lines, very vague characteristics, and was never labeled as such in the film or amongst cast and crew?

the Hank Mccoy on the screen solidifies who he is suppose to be... a latino girl in a blue dress, a guy playing baseball with "sorta" red glasses, and a black girl with white hair does not solidify who they are... and only one of those completely "infers" who they are.

not the same thing what so ever

__________________

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
spideyboy_1111 is offline  
Old 08-18-2013, 06:07 PM   #309
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick
 
GuestStar2004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,636
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
.... haha dude, you're honestly trying to say someone with a name listed (and lines) is equally being as dissmissible as someone who has no lines, very vague characteristics, and was never labeled as such in the film or amongst cast and crew?

the Hank Mccoy on the screen solidifies who he is suppose to be... a latino girl in a blue dress, a guy playing baseball with "sorta" red glasses, and a black girl with white hair does not solidify who they are... and only one of those completely "infers" who they are.

not the same thing what so ever
Dude they retconned Emma frost in Origins, so now she is just some girl with same power and is credited as emma frost, the in continuity Emma frost is in FC, mainly because they look nothing alike and the age difference is a problem

Same with splitting sabertooth and victor, right now we don't know if they will connect them as the same person but not looking incredibly likely

You really think they will have a problem ignoring a tiny tv cameo?

__________________
A Guest star on this Forum Since 2004

Last edited by GuestStar2004; 08-18-2013 at 06:16 PM.
GuestStar2004 is offline  
Old 08-18-2013, 06:08 PM   #310
Mars123
Side-Kick
 
Mars123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Bath, England
Posts: 846
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 10

To the general audience I believe all these easter egg parts are missed or forgotten by most people. These Easter eggs are in general irrelevant to the bigger picture and shouldn't be overly considered in the continuity of the franchise as they are Easter eggs to please fanboys that is all - even though they are cool to see.

Mars123 is offline  
Old 08-18-2013, 06:14 PM   #311
Loganbabe
Don't want your future
 
Loganbabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,841
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by slumcat View Post
Anyone seen this badass fan poster? Looks awesome beyond words~!

Clint, is that you?

Really well done! It's not the first time people notice the similarities between Hugh Jackman and Clint Eastwood.

__________________
***We need you to hope again***
Charles Xavier
Days of Future Past
James McAvoy & Patrick Stewart
Loganbabe is offline  
Old 08-18-2013, 06:15 PM   #312
xDOFPx
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,077
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuestStar2004 View Post
That's not the point they are still shown, but they it doesn't make sense for them to be young teenagers in the 60s, so singers probably is going to retcon that because its such a small cameo, same could be said for X2 cameo of hank
Hank was named in X2. Cyclops and Storm weren't named in FC so who says it was actually them. There's a difference in an official cameo and one that could be or could not be the actual characters. A lot of people don't consider it Cyclops and Storm.

Hank being in X2 isn't a continuity error thanks to DOFP. If he can look human in the 70's he can look human in OT time. The same method is obviously used for both. We'll find out what that is in the movie. Regardless if the method is destroyed in the past or not it doesn't matter. The timeline gets altered so in the unaltered version he was still using it at various times. Singer has actually fixed that issue already. We have the filming picture to prove it. That is one error he's ticked off the list.

xDOFPx is offline  
Old 08-18-2013, 06:20 PM   #313
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick
 
GuestStar2004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,636
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDOFPx View Post
Hank was named in X2. Cyclops and Storm weren't named in FC so who says it was actually them. There's a difference in an official cameo and one that could be or could not be the actual characters. A lot of people don't consider it Cyclops and Storm.

Hank being in X2 isn't a continuity error thanks to DOFP. If he can look human in the 70's he can look human in OT time. The same method is obviously used for both. We'll find out what that is in the movie. Regardless if the method is destroyed in the past or not it doesn't matter. The timeline gets altered so in the unaltered version he was still using it at various times. Singer has actually fixed that issue already. We have the filming picture to prove it. That is one error he's ticked off the list.
Him being human is bound to be part of the plot and not just a oh he has this thing to explain why he has a cameo in x2

I think you may be disappointed if you think its just a fix for a small cameo

Singer is willing to ignore certain things, you may have too also

Also yes alot of people do question why cyclops and storm are in the 60s lol

__________________
A Guest star on this Forum Since 2004
GuestStar2004 is offline  
Old 08-18-2013, 06:21 PM   #314
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger
 
spideyboy_1111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Ohio, formally Los Angeles, by way of Ohio
Posts: 58,177
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuestStar2004 View Post
Dude they retconned Emma frost in Origins, so now she is just some girl with same power but is still in the credits as emma frost, the continuity Emma frost is in FC, mainly because they look nothing alike and the age difference is a problem

Same with splitting sabertooth and victor, right now we don't know if they will connect them as the same person but not looking incredibly likely

You really think they will have a problem ignoring a tiny tv cameo?
there's currently nothing to discredit hank's cameo.. which is the point. He's appearing human in this film, so it is looking like it WILL actually fit with X2's continuity.

as for cameos... rule of thumb, if they never say their name/code name it's easy to gloss over. Emma "silverfox" is truly the hardest to currently gloss over... but it's still "passable" by the fact it only showed one power of hers.. and other than that power, and her first name (some promotional photos were the only ones to list her last name as Frost).

X-men's Sabretooth was only called by his Code Name (though it's strongly hinted they both had a prior past in the way they recognize each-other's scent.) and in XO he was only called Victor. At this point he's completely up in the air... Sabretooth and Victor could be two completely different people, or the Sabretooth we saw in X-Men could be Victor gone "Feral" which is also quite possible.

all other cameos (Psylocke, Phat, Anole, "the supposed Quicksilver", Syrin (though she's been stated to be that character), Moonstar (same as syrin), etc... are also easily dissmissable if they ever wanted to expand on the characters. They wouldn't be the first time a character has been recast with an age/look change (Kitty Pryde), had the same powers as another x-man, and those characters were never named on screen...

__________________

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
spideyboy_1111 is offline  
Old 08-18-2013, 06:25 PM   #315
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger
 
spideyboy_1111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Ohio, formally Los Angeles, by way of Ohio
Posts: 58,177
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuestStar2004 View Post
Him being human is bound to be part of the plot and not just a oh he has this thing to explain why he has a cameo in x2

I think you may be disappointed if you think its just a fix for a small cameo

Singer is willing to ignore certain things, you may have too also

Also yes alot of people do question why cyclops and storm are in the 60s lol
um... OBVIOUSLY. that doesn't mean it doesn't kill 2 birds with one stone though.

and alot more dismiss those 2 cameos. hell even CBM doesn't even refer to jean's cameo (which is beyond ridiculous) and they describe cyclops glasses as "sorta/kinda" red...

the Storm Cameo is the only one with weight, and i like to pretend her XO deleted cameo is more correct

__________________

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
spideyboy_1111 is offline  
Old 08-18-2013, 06:26 PM   #316
xDOFPx
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,077
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuestStar2004 View Post
Him being human is bound to be part of the plot and not just a oh he has this thing to explain why he has a cameo in x2

I think you may be disappointed if you think its just a fix for a small cameo

Singer is willing to ignore certain things, you may have too also

Also yes alot of people do question why cyclops and storm are in the 60s lol
I didn't say it wasn't part of the plot. I said that part fixes one of the errors people complain about. Singer is killing two birds with one stone. He said he would fix some errors and we have proof he does at least one.

Cyclops and Storm weren't in the 60's because it wasn't them. When and if they ever get named then it's them. Till then they are random children with a familiar look. People take the errors far too seriously. Most aren't relevant.

xDOFPx is offline  
Old 08-18-2013, 06:26 PM   #317
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick
 
GuestStar2004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,636
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
there's currently nothing to discredit hank's cameo.. which is the point. He's appearing human in this film, so it is looking like it WILL actually fit with X2's continuity.

as for cameos... rule of thumb, if they never say their name/code name it's easy to gloss over. Emma "silverfox" is truly the hardest to currently gloss over... but it's still "passable" by the fact it only showed one power of hers.. and other than that power, and her first name (some promotional photos were the only ones to list her last name as Frost).

X-men's Sabretooth was only called by his Code Name (though it's strongly hinted they both had a prior past in the way they recognize each-other's scent.) and in XO he was only called Victor. At this point he's completely up in the air... Sabretooth and Victor could be two completely different people, or the Sabretooth we saw in X-Men could be Victor gone "Feral" which is also quite possible.

all other cameos (Psylocke, Phat, Anole, "the supposed Quicksilver", Syrin (though she's been stated to be that character), Moonstar (same as syrin), etc... are also easily dissmissable if they ever wanted to expand on the characters. They wouldn't be the first time a character has been recast with an age/look change (Kitty Pryde), had the same powers as another x-man, and those characters were never named on screen...
Oh ok dude if you wanna make a big deal out of a small brief cameo that's up to you

I actually think it will be ignore like they have a few other things

__________________
A Guest star on this Forum Since 2004
GuestStar2004 is offline  
Old 08-18-2013, 06:27 PM   #318
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger
 
spideyboy_1111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Ohio, formally Los Angeles, by way of Ohio
Posts: 58,177
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDOFPx View Post
I didn't say it wasn't part of the plot. I said that part fixes one of the errors people complain about. Singer is killing two birds with one stone. He said he would fix some errors and we have proof he does at least one.

Cyclops and Storm weren't in the 60's because it wasn't them. When and if they ever get named then it's them. Till then they are random children with a familiar look. People take the errors far too seriously. Most aren't relevant.
also a neat random fix for cerebro would be if it can also see a bit into the future (with identifying mutants), which would be cool

__________________

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
spideyboy_1111 is offline  
Old 08-18-2013, 06:29 PM   #319
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger
 
spideyboy_1111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Ohio, formally Los Angeles, by way of Ohio
Posts: 58,177
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuestStar2004 View Post
Oh ok dude if you wanna make a big deal out of a small brief cameo that's up to you

I actually think it will be ignore like they have a few other things
not making it a big deal, just arguing your logic behind it.

I don't get why you say people have to ignore the hank cameo when it appears the events of DOFP actually make the cameo now logical

but then argue that scott, jean and storm are in FC (with less logic behind it) and claim those cameo's are legit.

it's just a big head scratcher lol

__________________

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]

Last edited by spideyboy_1111; 08-18-2013 at 06:32 PM.
spideyboy_1111 is offline  
Old 08-18-2013, 06:30 PM   #320
xDOFPx
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,077
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
also a neat random fix for cerebro would be if it can also see a bit into the future (with identifying mutants), which would be cool
That is also a possibility they could use. Though that's a bit too complicated. The children were never identified therefore they aren't technically the characters. The cameos in OT were all actually named or officially confirmed as those characters so they're harder to ignore if they want to. But it doesn't mean they won't. Emma Frost was retconned.

I just don't think Hank's cameo has to be because it's now explained by DOFP.

xDOFPx is offline  
Old 08-18-2013, 06:33 PM   #321
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger
 
spideyboy_1111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Ohio, formally Los Angeles, by way of Ohio
Posts: 58,177
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDOFPx View Post
That is also a possibility they could use. Though that's a bit too complicated. The children were never identified therefore they aren't technically the characters. The cameos in OT were all actually named or officially confirmed as those characters so they're harder to ignore if they want to. But it doesn't mean they won't. Emma Frost was retconned.

I just don't think Hank's cameo has to be because it's now explained by DOFP.
agrees

__________________

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
spideyboy_1111 is offline  
Old 08-18-2013, 06:34 PM   #322
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick
 
GuestStar2004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,636
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDOFPx View Post
I didn't say it wasn't part of the plot. I said that part fixes one of the errors people complain about. Singer is killing two birds with one stone. He said he would fix some errors and we have proof he does at least one.

Cyclops and Storm weren't in the 60's because it wasn't them. When and if they ever get named then it's them. Till then they are random children with a familiar look. People take the errors far too seriously. Most aren't relevant.
But see going by the theory that he can look normal whenever he wants and when he changes to beast he clothes rip you have to question why he would change back to beast at all, and I know some will say oh its because he is fighting, but in that case does that mean hank can't do much incase he rips his clothes?

The hank from FC won't become accepting of being a blue hairy beast that easy, even after 10 years because he was insecure about just having hands on his feet in FC, will he suddenly decide that he is happy being blue and hairy and he will only look human for public? Seems unlikely

Can he grow into accepting himself and remain beast? Yes most likely, he clearly had by X3 and wasn't hiding anything and I'm sure X3 already decided to ignore it

I think singer has bigger things to fix then a cameo of human beast, so i think this will be self contained subplot possibly linked to the future stuff, but I'm done on the subject

__________________
A Guest star on this Forum Since 2004

Last edited by GuestStar2004; 08-18-2013 at 06:37 PM.
GuestStar2004 is offline  
Old 08-18-2013, 06:37 PM   #323
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger
 
spideyboy_1111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Ohio, formally Los Angeles, by way of Ohio
Posts: 58,177
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuestStar2004 View Post
But see going by the theory that he can look normal whenever he wants and when he changes to beast he clothes rip you have to question why he would change back to beast at all, and I know some will say oh its because he is fighting, but in that case does that mean hank can't do much incase he rips his clothes?

The hank from FC won't become accepting of being a blue hairy beast that easy, even after 10 years because he was insecure about having hands on his feat in FC, will he suddenly decide that he is happy being blue and he will only look human for public? Seems unlikely

Can he grow into accepting himself and remain beast? Yes most likely, he clearly had by X3 and wasn't hiding anything and I'm sure X3 already decided to ignore it

But I'm done on the subject
.... i don't think you understand. Either that or english isn't your first language and I apologize for that assumption. But... HE IS LOOKING "NORMAL" whenever he wants... that's the point. Is he suppose to wear larger size clothes in case he turns back into beast and sticks out like a sore thumb? no. He only turns blue and furry logically when forced (say magneto destroys his machine) or when he has to and he takes off the inhibitor.

__________________

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
spideyboy_1111 is offline  
Old 08-18-2013, 06:45 PM   #324
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick
 
GuestStar2004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,636
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
.... i don't think you understand. Either that or english isn't your first language and I apologize for that assumption. But... HE IS LOOKING "NORMAL" whenever he wants... that's the point. Is he suppose to wear larger size clothes in case he turns back into beast and sticks out like a sore thumb? no. He only turns blue and furry logically when forced (say magneto destroys his machine) or when he has to and he takes off the inhibitor.
hold on so your agreeing about the inhibitor? you was sayin otherwise 1 page back

__________________
A Guest star on this Forum Since 2004
GuestStar2004 is offline  
Old 08-18-2013, 06:48 PM   #325
xDOFPx
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,077
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuestStar2004 View Post
But see going by the theory that he can look normal whenever he wants and when he changes to beast he clothes rip you have to question why he would change back to beast at all, and I know some will say oh its because he is fighting, but in that case does that mean hank can't do much incase he rips his clothes?

The hank from FC won't become accepting of being a blue hairy beast that easy, even after 10 years because he was insecure about having hands on his feet in FC, will he suddenly decide that he is happy being blue and he will only look human for public? Seems unlikely

Can he grow into accepting himself and remain beast? Yes most likely, he clearly had by X3 and wasn't hiding anything and I'm sure X3 already decided to ignore it

I think singer has bigger things to fix then a cameo of human beast, so i think this will be self contained possibly linked to the future stuff, but I'm done on the subject
However he looks human in DOFP is how he did it in X2. It may have just been an image inducer in then but something more medical in DOFP. It doesn't change the fact they've now established he can use whatever way(s) to look normal for a time and uses it to for whatever reasons. Maybe he was proving a point or thought it was the only way he'd be listened to in the debate. Who knows. But each time he ultimately decides not to transform all fulltime or the method is only temporary and can't be used on a permanent basis. We'll have our answer when the movie comes out. I'm sure most complaining fanboys will be happy to have one of the errors fixed as they obsess over them enough. They don't want the errors ignored, they want them fixed. Now they have one they can be happier about.

Singer has said he will fix some things. I think those kind of small mistakes will be something he thought about. He won't bother with all though.


Last edited by xDOFPx; 08-18-2013 at 06:52 PM.
xDOFPx is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:35 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.