The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Iron Man > Iron Man Sequels

Old 03-27-2017, 11:58 AM   #1
ernesth100
Spidey-Hog

Default The Last Solo Iron Man Film?

I was thinking the fourth film should be the last. And a Logan type of film. Tony is getting old. He can't really use the armor like he used to against the new age of villains. A near death experience until he's saved by(insert hero cameo her) drives him him create an AI fucntion in his suit which battles for him and automatically picks out the best tactics in the suit so he doesn't have to do any of the work.

This backfires on Ultron levels when Tony's AI turns on him again ala story "The Mask in the Iron Man" and it's up to Tony to stop it(with help) and except that he can't push the world away his whole life, he needs help, and he has to officially retire. Passing a new armor on to a protoge[Amedeus Cho as Iron Lad/New Iron Man please ] and starting a whole knew series of Iron Man films.

#DesignedByTonyStark
ernesth100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 12:51 PM   #2
Bruce Malone
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Last Solo Iron Man Film?

That was pretty much Iron Man 3 it's just the sentiment of that film was sort of lost after the next Avengers film.

Bruce Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 09:14 AM   #3
Tg11
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernesth100 View Post
I was thinking the fourth film should be the last. And a Logan type of film. Tony is getting old. He can't really use the armor like he used to against the new age of villains. A near death experience until he's saved by(insert hero cameo her) drives him him create an AI fucntion in his suit which battles for him and automatically picks out the best tactics in the suit so he doesn't have to do any of the work.

This backfires on Ultron levels when Tony's AI turns on him again ala story "The Mask in the Iron Man" and it's up to Tony to stop it(with help) and except that he can't push the world away his whole life, he needs help, and he has to officially retire. Passing a new armor on to a protoge[Amedeus Cho as Iron Lad/New Iron Man please ] and starting a whole knew series of Iron Man films.
This would be great

Tg11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 12:01 AM   #4
Lantern Venom
Your Mom's #1 Hypester

I think the concept of Riri coming along to fill an emotional void in Tony's life would work well. Pepper is gone, Rhodey is still rehabbing his body, and the Avengers are somewhat distant after Civil War. General Ross sends Tony on a covert mission where he is confronted by the real Mandarin. Tony tries to go it alone as he still feels responsible for Rhodey's injuries, but Mandarin's rings and training are too much for Tony's armor. Riri reinvigorates Tony's resolve and creativity, and he's able to imprison Mandarin.

Lantern Venom is offline   Reply With Quote