The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Star Trek > Star Trek Sequels

Old 09-02-2013, 08:58 PM   #1
ntbone
NT becomes T-Bone

Default Star Trek For All Time (fan story)

So in 2016, it will be the 50th anniversary of Star Trek. I, as a fan (and an aspiring filmmaker) wanted to create a story for the next film incarnation of Star Trek. Since no one is going to hire a nobody to write such a huge movie, I am posting my story on here. Well, I'll post the beginning of it, and then if you guys like it, I will continue it. Here's Act 1:

War erupts with the Klingon Empire. All Federation ships are immediately recalled back to Earth to prepare for imminent conflict (including the Enterprise, abandoning its deep space mission). The Enterprise, meanwhile, has discovered the Guardian of Forever on an uncharted planet; a sentient being capable of transporting a being through space and time to any point in history. Kirk is conflicted, not wanting to abandon such a potentially instrumental discovery, but realizing it is also extremely dangerous in the wrong hands. Kirk sends a coded subspace message back to Starfleet detailing their discovery, and proceeds to rendevous with the rest of the fleet. Kirks' message is intercepted by the Klingons, but they can't decypher it. They contact the Romulans, forming an alliance, hoping to defeat the Federation, and together work on decoding the message sent from the Enterprise and prepare for war.

So that is Act 1, in a nutshell. What do you guys think? Also, I made a quick poster for it. Should I keep going? Or do you all have any suggestions or anything?