The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Thor > Thor: The Dark World

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2013, 08:50 PM   #1
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Old 09-17-2013, 08:50 PM   #2
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Old 09-17-2013, 08:50 PM   #3
Sombra112
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
I am recording it, in case anything shows up. I am willing to bet they save the Thor stuff (if any) for last, to get people to stick around the whole time. Not sure if networks make money for having their channel being viewed?
Networks get money from advertising revenues. The amount a company pays to have their product advertised during a certain time depends on how many people are expected to be watching it. So, yeah, they're probably saving any money shots for more towards the end.

Old 09-17-2013, 08:52 PM   #4
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by T"Challa View Post
Tony watching his dad's old tapes
Thanks. Keep us updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashlilman View Post
Well for me I just can't do it. I can't rewatch IM2, Hulk, or Superman Returns with out feeling like my brains gonna explode.
Which Hulk movie?? IM2 is not as bad as people make it out to be.

Old 09-17-2013, 08:53 PM   #5
darkslayer101
Side-Kick

just caught a short tv spot...with no new footage

Old 09-17-2013, 08:55 PM   #6
herolee10
Ultimate Hero

I wonder how many threads we'll be able to burn through before the film actually premieres overseas?lol

Man, I hope the days where we start getting reviews for this film aren't filled with a lot of tension.

Old 09-17-2013, 08:56 PM   #7
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombra112 View Post
Networks get money from advertising revenues. The amount a company pays to have their product advertised during a certain time depends on how many people are expected to be watching it. So, yeah, they're probably saving any money shots for more towards the end.

Hopefully they show it then. Damn, I kind of have a feeling we may not get anything.

and For Teekay, I am not watching it right now. Seen it a bunch of times, doing HW and watching face off. I set Iron man 2 to record.

Old 09-17-2013, 08:58 PM   #8
TheCorpulent1
Pshew!
SHH! Global Moderator

I still like IM2. It's definitely a bit of a mess around the middle, where it turns into more of a SHIELD/Avengers setup piece than an Iron Man movie, but it still manages to be fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
Your signature is badass Corp, where is it from exactly and what was going on for that to be said?
It's from Marvel Heroes, a MMO game. Thor sometimes says it after you beat a boss with him. I had to stop playing for a bit the first time I heard it because I was giggling like a child at how awesome it makes Thor sound.

Old 09-17-2013, 09:02 PM   #9
Sombra112
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkslayer101 View Post
just caught a short tv spot...with no new footage
Boo!

Old 09-17-2013, 09:03 PM   #10
Sombra112
Side-Kick

Quote:
Hopefully they show it then. Damn, I kind of have a feeling we may not get anything.

and For Teekay, I am not watching it right now. Seen it a bunch of times, doing HW and watching face off. I set Iron man 2 to record.
Well, even if we get only those two, second long clips today, we'll have next week where we were promised more

Old 09-17-2013, 09:06 PM   #11
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:

Oops sorry my bad. THought you were watching it right now.

Quote:
Boo!
don't worry be patient, we'll get something new soon

Old 09-17-2013, 09:09 PM   #12
LadyGeek
Side-Kick

Whee! That was the first time I saw the trailer on anything bigger than my computer screen. So worth it.

And I think there are a few additional seconds in there, but nothing significant.

Doing the happy dance in my living room!

Old 09-17-2013, 09:12 PM   #13
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Any more of Kurse?

Old 09-17-2013, 09:18 PM   #14
Just_Human
Side-Kick

So Im the only one here who lives in Canada ?

****ing Global simulcast

Old 09-17-2013, 09:20 PM   #15
Just_Human
Side-Kick

Oh wait it's Th....

lol no

It's Hemworth's new movie, Rush

It

Old 09-17-2013, 09:21 PM   #16
LadyGeek
Side-Kick

Quote:
Any more of Kurse?
Nope, nada. I think there was an extra second of an Asgardian woman, maybe being pushed out of harm by Sif? But maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me. I was afraid to blink! ***Update: sigh, my eyes were playing tricks on me; no new Sif scene.

And I think there was a second of Malekith's ship or a smaller dark ship zooming by, in Asgard maybe?

Anybody else see it?

Last edited by LadyGeek; 09-17-2013 at 09:41 PM.
Old 09-17-2013, 09:27 PM   #17
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGeek View Post
Nope, nada. I think there was an extra second of an Asgardian woman, maybe being pushed out of harm by Sif? But maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me. I was afraid to blink!

And I think there was a second of Malekith's ship or a smaller dark ship zooming by, in Asgard maybe?

Anybody else see it?
Really? Can you post screenshots?

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
Old 09-17-2013, 09:33 PM   #18
LadyGeek
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
Really? Can you post screenshots?
Here's a link to the trailer, hopefully I can post this here: http://comicbook.com/blog/2013/09/17...-hits-the-web/

Well I was wrong on the Sif thing; it's just one woman--maybe a mom--grabbing a younger one by the shoulders.

But look at 1:40; is that new?

Old 09-17-2013, 09:34 PM   #19
Sombra112
Side-Kick

Quote:
Here's a link to the trailer, hopefully I can post this here: http://comicbook.com/blog/2013/09/17...-hits-the-web/

Well I was wrong on the Sif thing; it's just one woman--maybe a mom--grabbing a younger one by the shoulders.

Nope. Same old, same old.

Old 09-17-2013, 09:36 PM   #20
LadyGeek
Side-Kick

Quote:
Nope. Same old, same old.
Darn. I looked at it again (1:30-1:40) and I don't remember seeing that scene of the ship before. Oh, well.

Old 09-17-2013, 09:37 PM   #21
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:

Uuurrrggghhhh

Old 09-17-2013, 09:42 PM   #22
Sombra112
Side-Kick

Quote:
Darn. I looked at it again (1:30-1:40) and I don't remember seeing that scene of the ship before. Oh, well.
From the August trailer, check out 1:34

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Old 09-17-2013, 09:43 PM   #23
darkslayer101
Side-Kick

did anyone keep track of other channels that might show thor stuff?

Old 09-17-2013, 09:45 PM   #24
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkslayer101 View Post
did anyone keep track of other channels that might show thor stuff?
I don't think anyone is. I can't do it coz I live in Ireland and it's almost 4 in the morning over here lol xD

Last edited by TeeKay; 09-17-2013 at 09:49 PM.
Old 09-17-2013, 09:48 PM   #25
LadyGeek
Side-Kick

Quote:
From the August trailer, check out 1:34

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Thanks, Sombra; I swear I never noticed that. Probably too distracted by Loki's cheekbones.

Closed Thread