The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Thor > Thor: The Dark World

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2013, 07:53 PM   #851
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeKay View Post
So..........

These next two weeks can't get here fast enough.

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
Old 09-13-2013, 08:34 PM   #852
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombra112 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
These next two weeks can't get here fast enough.
I know man. I don't think my body is ready of what we're gonna be getting over the next few weeks.

Old 09-13-2013, 08:43 PM   #853
Sombra112
Side-Kick

Quote:
I know man. I don't think my body is ready of what we're gonna be getting over the next few weeks.
My body is ready. Ready for any and all they can dish out! BRING IT!!!

Old 09-13-2013, 11:33 PM   #854
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

^ Alrighty then, now that's the attidude to have!

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
Old 09-13-2013, 11:44 PM   #855
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Quote:
So..........

Dude, lol GIF's

Old 09-14-2013, 07:08 AM   #856
Mightyally
Mr Arcade

Teekay and his GIFīs. You should change your title to GIF-Master or something ^^

Old 09-15-2013, 03:20 AM   #857
xeno000
Raining hell from above

Teekay's gif is accurate. There hadn't been a post here for 20 hours before this one. You can practically hear the crickets chirping.

Old 09-15-2013, 03:42 AM   #858
Doc Ock
1951-2014

Every time I come in here I'm lost to what's being argued about or I come in when it's dead hehe. I'm going to have to probably hide away from this thread mid October to avoid spoilers....

Old 09-15-2013, 07:56 AM   #859
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
Dude, lol GIF's
Ilove gifs :')

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyally View Post
Teekay and his GIFīs. You should change your title to GIF-Master or something ^^
GIF-Master? not too subtle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno000 View Post
Teekay's gif is accurate. There hadn't been a post here for 20 hours before this one. You can practically hear the crickets chirping.
Cheers ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Ock View Post
Every time I come in here I'm lost to what's being argued about or I come in when it's dead hehe. I'm going to have to probably hide away from this thread mid October to avoid spoilers....
I'm watching the movie in October lol xD

Old 09-15-2013, 08:02 AM   #860
Mightyally
Mr Arcade

How about TGIF Thank god itīs friday or Teekay GIF ^^

Old 09-15-2013, 09:09 AM   #861
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
How about TGIF Thank god itīs friday or Teekay GIF ^^
TeeGif sounds good or Teekay Gif. Can't decide between the two. Help me out here people.

Old 09-15-2013, 09:48 AM   #862
Loki882
Side-Kick

Agents of SHIELD starts of the 24th right? Maybe they'll show some footage from TWS during a future episode as well.

Old 09-15-2013, 10:01 AM   #863
Mightyally
Mr Arcade

Tee Gif is kay Gif

Old 09-15-2013, 10:15 AM   #864
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki882 View Post
Agents of SHIELD starts of the 24th right? Maybe they'll show some footage from TWS during a future episode as well.
They are only showing footage from Thor.That's it :')

Quote:
Tee Gif is kay Gif
Yes I'm gonna go with TeeKay GIF

Old 09-15-2013, 10:20 AM   #865
Mightyally
Mr Arcade

^

So anyways. I was searching the interwebz just now and what I had no idea about actaully, is that Benicio Del Toro will probably play the collector in Thor and he will play him in Gotg.

Now thatīs kind of interesting. Does anyone have any ideas about his role in T:TDW? I can tootally see him in TDW. Iīm thinking about the attack on Asguard, it might have something to do with him.
He is a collector after all

So... ideas? Heard any rumours about The Collector at all?

Old 09-15-2013, 10:54 AM   #866
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
^

So anyways. I was searching the interwebz just now and what I had no idea about actaully, is that Benicio Del Toro will probably play the collector in Thor and he will play him in Gotg.

Now thatīs kind of interesting. Does anyone have any ideas about his role in T:TDW? I can tootally see him in TDW. Iīm thinking about the attack on Asguard, it might have something to do with him.
He is a collector after all

So... ideas? Heard any rumours about The Collector at all?
Well Clive Russel did confirm that he'll appear in GOTG as Tyr to meet with the Collector.. He said
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
“I worked with Benicio Del Toro on a scene in which he was meant to be quite angry, and sitting fifteen feet away I couldn’t hear a word he was saying. But you look on at the screen, and it’s absolutely there.”

I'm not sure if he's referring to the work he did with Benicio on Th Wolfman but here's the interview..
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Old 09-15-2013, 11:12 AM   #867
Mightyally
Mr Arcade

Man this is going to be epic!

I canīt stop thinking about how all this is connected. Thanos and The Collector are both going to visit Gotg and now The Collector might be in TDW.

Could it be The Collector Heimdall spoke of in the Thor-Heimdall scene? Probably not when I think about it lol but he is pretty old.

45 days left now

Old 09-15-2013, 01:55 PM   #868
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Man this is going to be epic!

I canīt stop thinking about how all this is connected. Thanos and The Collector are both going to visit Gotg and now The Collector might be in TDW.

Could it be The Collector Heimdall spoke of in the Thor-Heimdall scene? Probably not when I think about it lol but he is pretty old.

45 days left now
Me too i can't wait. I will be watching it on the 30th if October.

Anyways, here is the link to a new Russian tv spot

http://vk.com/video-28416224_1660767...b69f217a2df53e

Old 09-15-2013, 02:07 PM   #869
Sombra112
Side-Kick

This is a Russion TV spot. The footage is bad quality and there's really only one new scene (Malekith reaching down for his mask) but there's nothing else new so

http://vk.com/video-28416224_166076768

Old 09-15-2013, 02:26 PM   #870
Mightyally
Mr Arcade

Yeah Teekay, same here. I think you can see it as early as in the evening of the 29th here.

Sombra, I tried to find it(the scene) then I noticed it was just in the beginning and I missed it for some reason xD
It was a very short scene but new is new so

Old 09-15-2013, 03:14 PM   #871
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Yeah Teekay, same here. I think you can see it as early as in the evening of the 29th here.

Sombra, I tried to find it(the scene) then I noticed it was just in the beginning and I missed it for some reason xD
It was a very short scene but new is new so
Really?? where do you live? I live in Ireland.

There's the new shot from the tv spot.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

Old 09-15-2013, 03:55 PM   #872
Mightyally
Mr Arcade

Cool. Iīm from Sweden!

If itīs a big movie, itīs always premiere on a Wednesday but you can go to the so called sneak premiere on Tuesday evening. Iīve done it once and then they had someone come up and introduce the movie before it started. She talked some about it, told you that you are the first to ever see it and she also randomly gave out a couple of prices to some lucky seats(most were empty so it took a while).

I donīt know how they are allowed to do this but I guess itīs because the movie passes midnight which makes it the 30th when you have finished it. If it isnīt early school on the 30th, then itīs yolo/forever alone time for me.

A lot of the times no one comes or maybe just 5-10 ppl. My guess is that there wonīt be a living soul except for me that night. Seriously, Imagine sitting in a huge theather all by yourself with complete silence a Tuesday night knowing that you will soon be the first one to see Thor: The Dark World in the world (except for vip guys)

The feel.

Old 09-15-2013, 04:19 PM   #873
Moonwing
Side-Kick

It`s going to play here exclusively in IMAX3D for a week and than go wide. Not good for me as I do not watch movies in 3d no matter what...

Old 09-15-2013, 04:27 PM   #874
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Cool. Iīm from Sweden!

If itīs a big movie, itīs always premiere on a Wednesday but you can go to the so called sneak premiere on Tuesday evening. Iīve done it once and then they had someone come up and introduce the movie before it started. She talked some about it, told you that you are the first to ever see it and she also randomly gave out a couple of prices to some lucky seats(most were empty so it took a while).

I donīt know how they are allowed to do this but I guess itīs because the movie passes midnight which makes it the 30th when you have finished it. If it isnīt early school on the 30th, then itīs yolo/forever alone time for me.

A lot of the times no one comes or maybe just 5-10 ppl. My guess is that there wonīt be a living soul except for me that night. Seriously, Imagine sitting in a huge theather all by yourself with complete silence a Tuesday night knowing that you will soon be the first one to see Thor: The Dark World in the world (except for vip guys)

The feel.
Lucky you man. I think I will be alone on the midnight premier as well, i live in the middle of nowhere. And people around here are not really that into superheroes -_-

Old 09-15-2013, 04:37 PM   #875
Mightyally
Mr Arcade

Quote:
Lucky you man. I think I will be alone on the midnight premier as well, i live in the middle of nowhere. And people around here are not really that into superheroes -_-
Midnight premiere = bodaciously awesome

Yeah about ppl not being into superheroes, Itīs the same here. I went on the premiere of MoS and I expected to see at least some fanboys but nope. I was the only one there with a superman t-shirt and I was like..."what is this sorcery?"

They probably thought I was the wierd one ^^

Closed Thread