The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Thor > Thor: The Dark World

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2013, 09:47 PM   #1001
Smashlilman
Ouch!!!!

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombra112 View Post
I happen to like IM2, I just love AGT and I'm not willing to miss that just to see something I've already seen and/or something I'll catch online later.
Well for me I just can't do it. I can't rewatch IM2, Hulk, or Superman Returns with out feeling like my brains gonna explode.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Old 09-17-2013, 09:50 PM   #1002
Sombra112
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
I am recording it, in case anything shows up. I am willing to bet they save the Thor stuff (if any) for last, to get people to stick around the whole time. Not sure if networks make money for having their channel being viewed?
Networks get money from advertising revenues. The amount a company pays to have their product advertised during a certain time depends on how many people are expected to be watching it. So, yeah, they're probably saving any money shots for more towards the end.

Old 09-17-2013, 09:50 PM   #1003
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here

Closed Thread