The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > Avengers: Age Of Ultron

Old 09-11-2014, 11:53 AM   #1
Spooderman
Side-Kick

Default Bunch of potential spoilers from reddit & tumblr

Well I found this post that pretty much gave away the film if it is telling the truth. I don't know how truthful it is though.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Movie begins with the Avengers taking down a HYDRA offshoot led by Baron Strucker with the Twins.

Stark creates Ultron to assess potential threats. He goes rogue and determines that the human race needs to be destroyed.

Black Widow is struggling to adapt to a modern life and has feelings for Banner. Captain America gets a brief moment with Maria Hill.

Ultron recruits the Twins to help him. Hawkeye reaches out to them and talks about his past as a carnie. Ultron mocks him for being an insect among gods and not relevant to any of their fights.

Stark and Banner have a falling-out because Stark created counter-measures against the Hulk without telling him, and used his neural patterns on Ultron even after Banner told him not to. Banner ends up getting infected with a biological agent created by Ultron that prevents him from Hulking out, and has to find a cure, sacrificing the one thing he always wanted to help his friends.

Captain America and Thor visit a still naked and still deranged Dr. Erik Selvig to find out more about Vibranium.

Andy Serkis is Phineas Horton.

The Vision is J.A.R.V.I.S. reprogrammed by Ultron to act as a weapon against the Avengers. He is modeled after Stark’s childhood butler Edwin Jarvis, and Tony manages to reach him.

Ultron kills an entire country. That’s when Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch and Vision realize he’s too dangerous.

Claudia Kim is a South Korean friend of Stark’s whose company has developed technology Ultron needs for his upgrading process.

Ultron disables all Starktech, including the War Machine armor, taking Rhodes out of commission. He still helps the Avengers as a soldier, and there’s also an appearance of USAF Captain Carol Danvers, she leads a squad of F-16s in an assault against Ultron, but her face is never seen.
Ultron is catty and calls Stark “father”.

In the final battle, the Hulk battles the Hulkbuster.

Nick Fury confers with the Avengers in the beginning and later coordinates them during the final battle with Ultron and the Iron Legion.

Hawkeye fires an arrow at Ultron from an exploding Quinjet filled with drones, sacrificing himself to hit him with an USB arrow that uploads a virus created by Stark into Ultron’s system. Captain America wields Thor’s hammer and destroys Ultron’s enhanced body. Ultron tries to jump to other robotic bodies, but Quicksilver destroys them one by one in a matter of seconds, and Ultron ends up trapped in an old Iron Man armor, which is promptly destroyed.

Captain America’s broken shield is a dream when Scarlet Witch is checking out the most likely outcome of the final battle.

The Vision and Scarlet Witch have some moments. Quicksilver is a hothead and fiercely protective of her. There’s some weird undertones, and Stark makes a “Game of Thrones” joke about it.

Captain America is still searching for Bucky.

In the end, the Avengers create a Avengers Academy to train human soldiers to protect the planet as their support. Falcon and War Machine show up to audition.

Captain America is visited by Phil Coulson and Agent Tripplet, who tell him SHIELD is back, off-grid and off-books. Coulson still respects Cap and gives him a new lead on Bucky’s whereabouts, showing grainiy security footage of Bucky at a train station in Portland.

There’s a flashback to 1945 where Steve, Peggy Carter, Howard Stark and Jarvis, played by Paul Bettany, meet Phineas Horton, who talks with them about robotics and the potential of neural pattern mapping to program automatons, planting the seed to Ultron.

Thor says “Ultron, we would have words with you” indeed.

Stark blames himself for Ultron’s crimes, and Rogers gives him a pep talk, even echoing the “genius, billionaire, playboy, philantrophist” line.

http://lalalorhen.tumblr.com/post/95...ve-just-leaked

Spooderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 12:04 PM   #2
Ghostcrow13
Side-Kick

Default Re: Bunch of potential spoilers from reddit & tumblr

Yeah someone posted this a while back, and I think most of us feel it reeks of guesswork based of comic con footage description and set pics and actor descriptions.

Things like this have been posted about TWS, TDW and GoTG and the info is usually wrong, although of course some of it will probably be right.

The bullet point style is what makes me think fake, if someone was really just gonna let all this info out you think they would have gone into more depth

1) The Avengers 2) The Dark Knight 3) Captain America: The Winter Soldier 4) Guardians of the Galaxy 5) Iron Man 6) Batman Begins 7) X-men 2 8) Spiderman 2 9) Superman 10) Thor
Ghostcrow13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 12:45 PM   #3
BatsDC
Cold-Blooded

Serkis shares a scene with Spader, Ultron doesn't exist in the past.

fake

BatsDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 06:14 PM   #4
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson

"Black Widow is struggling to adapt to a modern life and has feelings for Banner. Captain America gets a brief moment with Maria Hill."

lolwut

Just pure-t ignorance on this Tumlbr-troll's part. Why the hell would *Black Widow* be struggling to adapt to "modern life?"

Just for gits and shiggles, I'm going to rewrite this cockamamie trollslop in hopes that the new version will take on a bigger life of its own:

Quote:
Captain America is struggling to adapt to a modern life and has feelings for Banner.
Black Widow gets a brief moment with Maria Hill.

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014
cherokeesam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 12:42 AM   #5
DjCrenshaw
Side-Kick

I don't know how I feel about this.

DjCrenshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 12:51 AM   #6
harryoscop
OsCorp CEO

I'm sorry but it sounds kinda fake.

Legends will collide 2016

Cap returns 2016
harryoscop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 12:52 AM   #7
Just_Human
Side-Kick

Lol at butler Jarvis hanging out with SSR members

Just_Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 12:53 AM   #8
harryoscop
OsCorp CEO

I'd be pretty disappointed if this were real.

Legends will collide 2016

Cap returns 2016
harryoscop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 02:16 AM   #9
Ghostcrow13
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Human View Post
Lol at butler Jarvis hanging out with SSR members
That bit is possible though considering Bettany was spotted on a 40s style set as a human along with Atwell, Evans and possibly Cooper (can't remember if he was confirmed there)

1) The Avengers 2) The Dark Knight 3) Captain America: The Winter Soldier 4) Guardians of the Galaxy 5) Iron Man 6) Batman Begins 7) X-men 2 8) Spiderman 2 9) Superman 10) Thor
Ghostcrow13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 01:20 PM   #10
doink
Moonlight Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatsDC View Post
Serkis shares a scene with Spader, Ultron doesn't exist in the past.

fake
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
"Black Widow is struggling to adapt to a modern life and has feelings for Banner. Captain America gets a brief moment with Maria Hill."

lolwut

Just pure-t ignorance on this Tumlbr-troll's part. Why the hell would *Black Widow* be struggling to adapt to "modern life?"
Also Hawkeye will most likely survive the film judging from Renner's recent comments.

doink's MCU ranking: 1. The Avengers, 2. CA:TWS, 3. GoTG, 4. Iron Man, 5. Thor, 6. IM3, 7. CA:TFA, 8. Thor:TDW, 9. IM2, 10. TIH
doink is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 01:29 PM   #11
OriginalMiles
Goblin

This is so obviously fake.

Sent a few PMs asking if he was dead, and he's yet to reply. Either he's mad at me, or he's dead.
Former Leader of the SHH20, current Lackey
OriginalMiles is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 09:27 PM   #12
Slushy
The Man

No time travel? No Infinity Stone? How disappointing.

Twitter: TheMachoPunk
Slushy is offline   Reply With Quote