The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > Avengers: Age Of Ultron

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2014, 08:10 PM   #1
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Old 01-05-2014, 08:10 PM   #2
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Old 01-05-2014, 08:10 PM   #3
mkilban2
family1stclothingco.com

New thread! South Africa! Woooo

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
If you've got a minute, check out our up and coming clothing company. Summer wear now in stock!
( http://www.family1stclothingco.com/ )
Old 01-05-2014, 08:12 PM   #4
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by rron3419 View Post
***potential spoiler casting alert***
Info from inside the marvel fortress has come through in the form of a rumor of the black panther's casting. Three actors have tested for the long coveted role of T'challa Micheal b. Jordan star of fruitville station, Chadwick boseman star of 42, and David William Watts star of general hospital. The rumor come on the heels of the announcement of marvels phase three films such as ant man, doctor strange and others. It is known that marvel heads are looking for lesser known actors for the role. Information should begin to come forward as time progresses.

********!!

"Cut off one head and two more shall take its place." - HAIL HYDRA!

GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIES OF ALL TIME:
1) Captain America: The Winter Soldier 2) The Dark Knight 3) Spider-Man 2 4) X-Men: Days Of Future Past 5) X-Men: First Class
Old 01-05-2014, 09:28 PM   #5
ThePowerCosmic
You are hailing!

It might not be Wakanda, so I'm hesitant about it. But it would be great for Wakanda, so at the same time I'm excited at the possibility.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 01-05-2014, 09:48 PM   #6
Loki882
Side-Kick

They could possibly hint at Wakanda and the BP's presence, even if neither actually physically appears.

Old 01-05-2014, 10:25 PM   #7
mkilban2
family1stclothingco.com

I'm fine with any type of hint or name drop, anything more than that is just extra brownie points. Or it could just be a filming location meant to be somewhere else..

If you've got a minute, check out our up and coming clothing company. Summer wear now in stock!
( http://www.family1stclothingco.com/ )
Old 01-05-2014, 10:28 PM   #8
Spider-Vader
Groot and Branches

I'm hoping if Wakanda IS in the movie, they only show T'Chakka; save T'Challa for the Black Panther movie.

Old 01-05-2014, 10:31 PM   #9
Frico
Detective

Part of me wants to believe it's Wakanda while the other half doesn't want to be set up for disappointment. Cool news nonetheless.

And Vader, HAWKGUY ftw.

I do it because of a reckless bat. I do it because it's justice for my parents. I do it because no one else will. But most of all...I do it because I have to. - Batman

Old 01-05-2014, 10:32 PM   #10
Dr. Evil
Gamora

The more Vibranium is used in the MCU, the more likely we'll see a BP movie.

Age of Ultron is not done casting. If the rumors are true, they are casting Von Strucker. Then there's the matter of who else is in the movie. If the movie casts a fairly known Black actor in a "top secret role" and it's not Anthony Mackie as Falcon, then we know it may be the king of Wakanda.

My top two choices for T'Challa:

Both bring much sophistication and class to T'Challa. Now whether or not Oyelowo is interested is another matter.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Last edited by Dr. Evil; 01-05-2014 at 10:36 PM.
Old 01-05-2014, 10:39 PM   #11
Dr. Evil
Gamora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Vader View Post
I'm hoping if Wakanda IS in the movie, they only show T'Chakka; save T'Challa for the Black Panther movie.
If T'Chaka is in this one, who should play him?

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Old 01-05-2014, 10:47 PM   #12
Dr. Evil
Gamora

Anyway, outside of QS and SW, I don't think we'll see any new Avengers.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Old 01-05-2014, 10:58 PM   #13
TeeKay
Side-Kick

That's Wakanda on the map right?

"Cut off one head and two more shall take its place." - HAIL HYDRA!

GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIES OF ALL TIME:
1) Captain America: The Winter Soldier 2) The Dark Knight 3) Spider-Man 2 4) X-Men: Days Of Future Past 5) X-Men: First Class
Old 01-05-2014, 11:08 PM   #14
Whiskey Tango
Side-Kick

Kind of excited over the possibility even if it isn't likely. Was never a huge BP fan but he was freakin awesome in EMH.

2007-2008 SHH Pro Football Pick 'Em Champion
Old 01-05-2014, 11:11 PM   #15
Suzanne78
I AM GROOT!

I'm dying to see T'Challa in the Avengers and his own solo movie. It's about darn time!

I do hope this is accurate that there will be filming in South Africa which might mean an appearance by either T'Chaka or T'Challa.

Color me excited!

Old 01-05-2014, 11:30 PM   #16
Ant-manic
Banned User

it would be smart to introduce Wakanda, at least, in one of main Avengers movie. i wish that they had included the Wakandan consulate in 1 of Iron Man's movies.

Old 01-06-2014, 12:15 AM   #17
The Ironstar
Side-Kick

http://www.**************.com/fansit...source=message

Quote:
The nature of the shoot is still unknown, but South Africa may be one of several international settings in The Avengers: Age of Ultron. Writer and director Joss Whedon revealed previously that “a lot of the sequel has to do with [the team's] place not only in America but in the world.” Of course, filming in South Africa also fuels speculation that Earth's Mightiest Heroes will run into T'Challa aka the Black Panther, whose homeland is a fictional African nation called Wakanda. However, when you consider the several characters that Whedon already has to flesh out or establish in the film, there may only be room for a reference to the Wakandian prince. The film could even make use of Wakanda's mound of vibranium, which is the rare metal that not only makes up Captain America's shield, but also has been sought by The Avengers' villain Ultron in the comics. Anyhow, Cape Town, South Africa has accommodated the filming of several major films such as Chronicle, Safe House, Dredd and more. What do you think?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/83f2ffc92...dteyo1_500.gif
Old 01-06-2014, 12:54 AM   #18
Hawkingbird
I want to be Kate Bishop

...wait what have I missed?!?!??!

Old 01-06-2014, 01:07 AM   #19
fixxxer
Side-Kick

If the rumors about A:AOU shooting in South Africa are true, I think it pretty much guarantees Wakanda. in which case, I believe we'll see T'Chaka, but not T'Challa... who can be abroad for his education. If Djimon Hounsou is unrecognizable (i.e. under heavy make-up and/or prosthetics) as Korath in GOTG, I would love for him to play T'Chaka.

Old 01-06-2014, 01:20 AM   #20
Whiskey Tango
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkingbird View Post
...wait what have I missed?!?!??!
Avengers 2.

It's 2018 by the way. You've been... asleep for awhile, Hawk.

P.S. Everybody dies hahaha spoilerz lol!

2007-2008 SHH Pro Football Pick 'Em Champion
Old 01-06-2014, 02:33 AM   #21
Ant-manic
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer View Post
If the rumors about A:AOU shooting in South Africa are true, I think it pretty much guarantees Wakanda. in which case, I believe we'll see T'Chaka, but not T'Challa... who can be abroad for his education. If Djimon Hounsou is unrecognizable (i.e. under heavy make-up and/or prosthetics) as Korath in GOTG, I would love for him to play T'Chaka.
might as well. Thor's already claimed 2 potential T'chakas. Delroy Lindo would be my choice for a king-on-his-way-out. it just occurred to me that T'challa's story is sort of an even mix of Stark, Thor, and Rogers' stories. you have the tech savvy/gifted child, the passing of the royal title, and the chemical enhancement.

Last edited by Ant-manic; 01-06-2014 at 02:37 AM.
Old 01-06-2014, 04:07 AM   #22
T"Challa
Side-Kick

*trying not to get my hopes up*
*trying not to get my hopes up*
*really trying not to get my hopes up*

i failed, i've got my hopes up

I love this MCU so damn much already but if they do a legitimate BP movie, i might pass out from joy. I just don't see it happening anytime soon

1. The Avengers 2. The Dark Knight 3. Captain America: The Winter Soldier . 4.[X-Men:DOFP[/B] 5.Spiderman 2 6. X2: X Men United. 7. Iron Man 8. Batman Begins. 9. X-Men: First Class 10. Captain America: The First Avenger
Old 01-06-2014, 05:01 AM   #23
Smashlilman
Ouch!!!!

I'm gonna wait until we get more casting news before I jump on this ban wagon. I want it to be true so badly.

Loki: i have an army
Tony Stark: we have a hulk!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Old 01-06-2014, 06:23 AM   #24
DyeLorean
Cinemaphonic Quadrovision

Black Panther's introduction or not, it will be great to see the Avengers team globetrotting and see them in costumes in other parts of the world.

Old 01-06-2014, 08:49 AM   #25
DaddlerTheDalek
Starship Captain

Wakanda. Here we go!

Closed Thread