The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Old 09-06-2013, 07:33 AM   #51
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick

Default Re: What easter eggs do you want in the film? (If they do any for this one or sequels

sony let ghostrider go back to marvel didn't they? so spidey is all they really have

Last edited by GuestStar2004; 09-06-2013 at 11:02 AM.
GuestStar2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 08:42 AM   #52
JOE

Default Re: What easter eggs do you want in the film? (If they do any for this one or sequels

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazingly atiba View Post
joe the best poster on these boards its amazing how smart he is. i dont see why vid comes on here like really? can i get a valid explanation as to why he bothers? any way my thoughts on ester eggs is maybe somthing hinting at GG or even maybe mysterio such as peter and gwen on a date (if she is still alive) and going to a restuarant but passes a theater and it says the mighty mysterio on upcoming performances. or maybe a villian reference to another member of the sinister six.
I can't tell whether this is genuine or not... I'll say thanks just incase. Thanks Atiba!

"If you make yourself more than just an avatar, if you devote yourself to an ideal, you become something else entirely... A legend, Mr. SpideyK"

@JoeJoeJoeUrBoat
JOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 09:11 AM   #53
JOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid Electricz View Post
I could see Venom or the Black Cat working.

This is rich. Do you not remember DC's sad attempt at a female superhero cat movie?

"If you make yourself more than just an avatar, if you devote yourself to an ideal, you become something else entirely... A legend, Mr. SpideyK"

@JoeJoeJoeUrBoat
Old 09-06-2013, 09:28 AM   #54
amazingly atiba
Lets go catch a spider

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOE View Post
I can't tell whether this is genuine or not... I'll say thanks just incase. Thanks Atiba!
dont worry its legit bro

amazingly atiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 09:38 AM   #55
Vid Electricz
Side-Kick

Quote:

This is rich. Do you not remember DC's sad attempt at a female superhero cat movie?

I'm just going to assume that this post is meant to be a satire, because otherwise, this is just sad...Rich indeed. lol. Just because Warner Bros. made some terrible decisions on a Catwoman movie 10 years ago, Sony/Marvel must also make terrible decisions on a Black Cat feature?

Because we all know that the reason the Catwoman movie failed is because she's a cat-based female superhero. yup. Definitely not because of the terrible creative decisions, terrible script, terribly written characters, etc...

Also, I have to assume that you missed this part of my post-

It could totally work. It all depends on the execution (writer/director/actors).

(reading is your friend!)

Vid Electricz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 09:53 AM   #56
JOE

Quote:
I'm just going to assume that this post is meant to be a satire, because otherwise, this is just sad...Rich indeed. lol. Just because Warner Bros. made some terrible decisions on a Catwoman movie 10 years ago, Sony/Marvel must also make terrible decisions on a Black Cat feature?

Because we all know that the reason the Catwoman movie failed is because she's a cat-based female superhero. yup. Definitely not because of the terrible creative decisions, terrible script, terribly written characters, etc...

Also, I have to assume that you missed this part of my post-

It could totally work. It all depends on the execution (writer/director/actors).

(reading is your friend!)
No, it can't. There's a reason there was a terrible script to go along with the terribly written characters... Because Catwoman is a "C" to "B" list hero depending on how lenient you're feeling. It's incredibly difficult to make a good movie when the villain is a girl that uses a lot of skin cream that makes her face hard as a marble.

@JoeJoeJoeUrBoat
Old 09-06-2013, 10:07 AM   #57
Vid Electricz
Side-Kick

Quote:
No, it can't. There's a reason there was a terrible script to go along with the terribly written characters... Because Catwoman is a "C" to "B" list hero depending on how lenient you're feeling.
This is the same exact defeatist school of thought that people who claimed that an Iron Man, Thor or Captain America movie could never work as they were previously all "B" to "C" list heroes.

Quote:
It's incredibly difficult to make a good movie when the villain is a girl that uses a lot of skin cream that makes her face hard as a marble.
Wow. So the villains powers were why she was ineffective? You must hate villains with NO powers like the Joker or Bane. Obviously, that wasn't the problem. That argument's out the window.

And why was there a villain with powers like this? Because she was WRITTEN this way. Sounds like a script problem! Like I said, execution (WRITER/direcots/actor). Obviously, this isn't an intrinsic problem with the character. So that argument's out the window as well.

With a good script, a good director and actor's, a Black Cat or Venom movie could totally work.

Vid Electricz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 10:31 AM   #58
JOE

Quote:
This is the same exact defeatist school of thought that people who claimed that an Iron Man, Thor or Captain America movie could never work as they were previously all "B" to "C" list heroes.

Wow. So the villains powers were why she was ineffective? You must hate villains with NO powers like the Joker or Bane. Obviously, that wasn't the problem. That argument's out the window.

And why was there a villain with powers like this? Because she was WRITTEN this way. Sounds like a script problem! Like I said, execution (WRITER/direcots/actor). Obviously, this isn't an intrinsic problem with the character. So that argument's out the window as well.

With a good script, a good director and actor's, a Black Cat or Venom movie could totally work.
Respectfully disagree. Especially with the Venom thing. How successful was Venom in the Amazing Spider-Man comics compared to the Venom comics? I've stated this previously in another forum, Venom without Spidey to torment isn't Venom at his full potential.

Lets make a movie about yang with no ying.

@JoeJoeJoeUrBoat
Old 09-06-2013, 12:16 PM   #59
CyclopsWasRight
Well, he was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuestStar2004 View Post
sony let ghostrider go back to marvel didn't they? so spidey is all they really have
Spidey is all they need.

Quote:

Bingo

Blade X-Men Spider-Man Blade 2 X-Men 2 HULK Spider-Man 2 Iron Man X-Men First Class Thor Captain America: The First Avenger The Amazing Spider-Man The Wolverine
CyclopsWasRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 07:25 PM   #60
Supa
Side-Kick

Spidey's webs should get stuck under the armpits of his costume in a scene. Like maybe Electro or Rhino sends him flying, he creates a web net to save himself, and ends up tearing through it, getting some of it stuck to his costume.

Be a nice reference to the sometimes-part of his suit. Make the web bigger and call it a reference to the original costume

Supa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 01:16 PM   #61
Uroboric Forms
Your Move, Creep

Bruce Campbell

that is all.

Uroboric Forms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 01:22 PM   #62
Picard Sisko
Prepare to be Assimilated

Quote:
Originally Posted by uroboric forms View Post
bruce campbell

that is all.
this.

"No matter how small I am--no matter how hopeless everything seems--I mustn't give up! My size doesn't matter! Even my life doesn't matter! No one can win--every battle, but--no man should fall-- without a struggle!"
Picard Sisko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 02:57 PM   #63
blake c
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supa View Post
Spidey's webs should get stuck under the armpits of his costume in a scene. Like maybe Electro or Rhino sends him flying, he creates a web net to save himself, and ends up tearing through it, getting some of it stuck to his costume.

Be a nice reference to the sometimes-part of his suit. Make the web bigger and call it a reference to the original costume

I kind of wonder if in TASM 3, if so we very well might see the web, but if not a nod would be really nice. It seems like almost all the modern day media involving Spidey has forgotten the webs under his arms.

blake c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 01:01 PM   #64
amazingly atiba
Lets go catch a spider

maybe he does it to keep up with GG in tasm 3

Old 09-09-2013, 01:25 PM   #65
JOE

Resembles a cape too much when he's falling with his arms spread out.

@JoeJoeJoeUrBoat
Old 09-09-2013, 01:28 PM   #66
amazingly atiba
Lets go catch a spider

yeah.

Old 09-09-2013, 01:35 PM   #67
Nicko-Ray
"Wanna fight? Fight me!"

I like the clean look for this Spidey. Especially with the big lenses.

I could definitely see myself digging it for another series though.

Nicko-Ray is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 01:42 PM   #68
JOE

Looked fine in the Spectacular Spider-Man. On the big screen it might look cheesy though, especially when his arms are down and they fold. It could be the next step for the costume though for TASM 3! I hope they change it again. Looking at a picture of Spidey and automatically being able to tell which Spider-Man movie he's from is a neat concept, IMO.

@JoeJoeJoeUrBoat
Old 09-09-2013, 04:23 PM   #69
Supa
Side-Kick

I'm not saying the webbing should be there the whole movie, just for a quick scene.

Old 09-09-2013, 04:42 PM   #70
Shikamaru
Side-Kick

No point in bringing in the webs. I never got what the point of those were in the first place. If anything, they would restrict some of his movement and flexibility.

Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 04:53 PM   #71
Green Goblin
Not the Hobgoblin!

I like Atiba's Mysterio idea. I wish I had thought of that.

Old 09-09-2013, 04:59 PM   #72
Green Goblin
Not the Hobgoblin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazingly atiba View Post
joe the best poster on these boards its amazing how smart he is. i dont see why vid comes on here like really? can i get a valid explanation as to why he bothers? any way my thoughts on ester eggs is maybe somthing hinting at GG or even maybe mysterio such as peter and gwen on a date (if she is still alive) and going to a restuarant but passes a theater and it says the mighty mysterio on upcoming performances. or maybe a villian reference to another member of the sinister six.
You told me I was your favourite...
Once

Old 09-09-2013, 07:21 PM   #73
Nicko-Ray
"Wanna fight? Fight me!"

I think a small subtle web pits would do, but for another series, not this one.

Nicko-Ray is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 08:20 PM   #74
Supa
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicko-Ray View Post
I think a small subtle web pits would do, but for another series, not this one.
I'm not sure armpit webs work for actual superhero-ing, but I think it'd work before Uncle Ben dies and Spidey's wrestling or on a TV show. Heck, even the wrist-to-waist webs from the picture I posted before would work there. Just a showy little accessory to drive the Spider-Man thing home.

But not when he's actually out in the field. I just want them in TASM 2 for a quick gag

Old 09-09-2013, 08:49 PM   #75
CyclopsWasRight
Well, he was.

Atiba's Mysterio theatre idea is great, you could even substitue, "Kraven: The Ferocious Jungle-Man'

Blade X-Men Spider-Man Blade 2 X-Men 2 HULK Spider-Man 2 Iron Man X-Men First Class Thor Captain America: The First Avenger The Amazing Spider-Man The Wolverine
CyclopsWasRight is offline   Reply With Quote