The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Old 09-09-2013, 09:55 PM   #76
pr0xyt0xin
Shaper Savant

Default Re: What easter eggs do you want in the film? (If they do any for this one or sequels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Goblin View Post
You told me I was your favourite...
Once
lol. I'm my favorite poster.

Old 09-10-2013, 07:24 AM   #77
JOE

Default Re: What easter eggs do you want in the film? (If they do any for this one or sequels

What was Atiba's idea? I don't remember reading it.

"If you make yourself more than just an avatar, if you devote yourself to an ideal, you become something else entirely... A legend, Mr. Kane52630"

@JoeJoeJoeUrBoat

MCU CBM Ratings:
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Iron-Man: 7.5
The Incredible Hulk: 5.5
Iron-Man 2: 4
Thor: 5
Captain America: 6.5
The Avengers: 8
Iron-Man 3: 6
Thor 2: 5
Captain America 2: 7
Guardians of the Galaxy: 7.5

DCU CBM Ratings:
Man of Steel: 5

JOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 12:51 PM   #78
amazingly atiba
Lets go catch a spider

Quote:
Originally Posted by droidwarrior View Post
Atiba's Mysterio theatre idea is great, you could even substitue, "Kraven: The Ferocious Jungle-Man'
thanks guys. i really dont how else you could hint at it other then maybe like peter is looking at the news and the reporter is saying how a famous movie coordinator or whatever put real bombs and set and nearly took out the whole crew. but only fan boys would get that one. AND @ GreenGoblin i never said JOE was my favorite. you know youre the best bro. you are probly everyones favorite.

amazingly atiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 12:53 PM   #79
Green Goblin
Past, Present and Future

What Easter Eggs/Foreshadowing was in the Rami series?

Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]I'll bet you 40% of DC's film slate either wont be released or pushed back!
Green Goblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 02:14 PM   #80
CyclopsWasRight
Well, he was.

That was pretty much before the current trend of people caring more about the setting up other movies and than the movies at hand.

Only thing would probably be a mention of "Eddie" from JJJ and Robbie in SM2 and Dr Connors and John Jameson Jr being introduced for possible more use later on

(90%-100% = Excellent. 80%-90% = Great. 70%-80% = Very Good. 60%-70% = Good. 50%-60% = Okay.
40%-50% = Mediocre. 30%-40% = Poor. 20%-30% = Bad. 0%-20% = Awful)
CyclopsWasRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 02:55 PM   #81
Picard Sisko
Prepare to be Assimilated

Most of the easter eggs and foreshadowing in the Raimi films were teases that never went anywhere or were just forgotten about in the next installment.

"No matter how small I am--no matter how hopeless everything seems--I mustn't give up! My size doesn't matter! Even my life doesn't matter! No one can win--every battle, but--no man should fall-- without a struggle!"
Picard Sisko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 02:58 PM   #82
Green Goblin
Past, Present and Future

I remember the Dr Strange one but that's it.

Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]I'll bet you 40% of DC's film slate either wont be released or pushed back!
Old 09-11-2013, 03:11 PM   #83
JOE

Just watched SM2 recently and I love J.J. in it. Sucks how there's no confirmation of him yet in the sequel.

"If you make yourself more than just an avatar, if you devote yourself to an ideal, you become something else entirely... A legend, Mr. Kane52630"

@JoeJoeJoeUrBoat

MCU CBM Ratings:

DCU CBM Ratings:

Old 09-11-2013, 03:31 PM   #84
jonathancrane
I love Marvel, DC & EC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOE View Post
Just watched SM2 recently and I love J.J. in it. Sucks how there's no confirmation of him yet in the sequel.
Simmons confirmed in an interview he will not be reprising his role as JJJ.

"I've known since I first took over the series that I wanted to eventually have someone else pick up the hammer," says the writer. "It's kind of a time-honored Thor tradition at this point, isn't it? Going back to the days of Beta Ray Bill."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Johns
ďAt DC, we really see film and TV as separate worlds."
jonathancrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 03:33 PM   #85
Picard Sisko

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Simmons confirmed in an interview he will not be reprising his role as JJJ.
Well, it was only "confirmed." He says he won't return, but don't take his word for it just yet.

JJ Abrams confirmed he wouldn't be directing Star Wars, and a month later he was signed to direct.

"No matter how small I am--no matter how hopeless everything seems--I mustn't give up! My size doesn't matter! Even my life doesn't matter! No one can win--every battle, but--no man should fall-- without a struggle!"
Old 09-12-2013, 09:52 AM   #86
Vid Electricz
Banned User

Just as a recent example from Star Trek; these are proper easter eggs:

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-...220401105.html

Vid Electricz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 03:49 AM   #87
smallville fan
Hero

Here's some possible ones, mention of Cloning technology(Ben Reilly anyone?) or something about 2099.

smallville fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 09:56 AM   #88
JOE

"Proper".

@JoeJoeJoeUrBoat

MCU CBM Ratings:

DCU CBM Ratings:

Old 09-21-2013, 10:54 AM   #89
Picard Sisko

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallville fan View Post
Here's some possible ones, mention of Cloning technology(Ben Reilly anyone?) or something about 2099.
Ben Reilly was the name of Dr. Connors' assistant in Ultimate Spider-Man.

Old 09-21-2013, 01:17 PM   #90
Venom'sDad
Reason I Became a Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid Electricz View Post
Just as a recent example from Star Trek; these are proper easter eggs:

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-...220401105.html
LoL....WoW! I'm not too sure about Transformers; but, I did not realize R2's likeness was in so many sci-fi films.

And that's what I'm saying....subtle references like the ones I mention before, below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom'sDad View Post
I would like to see the camera pan pass the "Power Gloves" in Oscorps. I would like to see a billboard at a club saying Hypno Hustler & The Mercy Killers. I would love to see a huge white poster with different sizes of black dots on it with a caption saying "Spot On". Would love to see Peter looking for info on his Parent's death be referred to someone known as the Owl for classified info on Oscorps or info on a possible "GangWar" involving corporate giants like Oscorps, Silvermane, Wilson Fisk, and their ties to the underworld. Finally, would love to hear a Stark Tower name drop.

Venom'sDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 03:19 PM   #91
SpideyFan866
Hero Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallville fan View Post
This. Perhaps a news report about Miles Warren making a new leap in cloning technology, or perhaps a passing mention of a Warren being one Gwen's college professors.

SpideyFan866 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 03:22 PM   #92
SpideyFan866
Hero Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picard Sisko View Post
Ben Reilly was the name of Dr. Connors' assistant in Ultimate Spider-Man.
I'm pretty sure he was talking about the Peter Parker clone from 616, also known as Scarlet Spider. Not the USM version that had virtually no connection to peter.

SpideyFan866 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 06:05 PM   #93
smallville fan
Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyFan866 View Post
This. Perhaps a news report about Miles Warren making a new leap in cloning technology, or perhaps a passing mention of a Warren being one Gwen's college professors.
Yep this would be appropriate at this point in time.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure he was talking about the Peter Parker clone from 616, also known as Scarlet Spider. Not the USM version that had virtually no connection to peter.
Yes I was. I was thinking of ways in which Spider-Man's world could be expanded, as other studios are trying to follow the trend of expanding their universes, like Fox, DC and the guys who started it, Marvel. So why not hint at or bring in other Spider-Men? But of course this has to be done in a grounded and sensible way as how things went in ASM or the good Raimi films.

smallville fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 02:59 AM   #94
Green Goblin
Past, Present and Future

Some Green Goblin foreshadowing please...

Old 09-22-2013, 09:03 AM   #95
Picard Sisko

Quote:
I am fully aware of who Ben Reilly was in the 616 comics. I just think it would be cool to go the USM route and use the name for another character to have an easter egg since they most definitely will not go the Clone Saga route in the movies.

Old 09-22-2013, 06:44 PM   #96
CyclopsWasRight
Well, he was.

Quote:
Sounds good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Goblin View Post
Some Green Goblin foreshadowing please...
i remember a spoiler "report" showing the chamber in which Normie becomes Goblin, which turned out to be the eel chamber

I hope the Glider isn't some Oscorp tech and more of a personal project of Norman himself.

(90%-100% = Excellent. 80%-90% = Great. 70%-80% = Very Good. 60%-70% = Good. 50%-60% = Okay.
40%-50% = Mediocre. 30%-40% = Poor. 20%-30% = Bad. 0%-20% = Awful)
CyclopsWasRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 03:03 PM   #97
Vid Electricz
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOE View Post
"Proper".
Was that not clear?

Old 09-23-2013, 03:04 PM   #98
JOE

I'm Vid, I decide if something is proper or not.

@JoeJoeJoeUrBoat

MCU CBM Ratings:

DCU CBM Ratings:

Old 09-23-2013, 03:09 PM   #99
Vid Electricz
Banned User

I'm Joe, I find word meanings and definitions useless. I become defensive when someone corrects my misuse of a term.

Old 09-23-2013, 03:14 PM   #100
Green Goblin
Past, Present and Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid Electricz View Post
I'm Joe, I find word meanings and definitions useless. I become defensive when someone corrects my misuse of a term.
To be fair to JOE many people use Easter Eggs and Foreshadowing interchangeably even if it's wrong.