The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Justice League > Justice League World

Old 06-05-2014, 12:06 AM   #26
Lantern Venom
No, I will NOT "Imagine"

Default Re: Justice League New Animated Series

I'm a bigger overall Marvel fan than DC, but I can't help but feeling a little sad when I see so little DC animation on TV these days. Marvel has Avengers Assemble, Ultimate Spidey, and Hulk and the Agents of Smash. Those have all crossed over with other regular Avengers characters. The closest thing the JLA has on TV right now is....Teen Titans Go.

Lantern Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 12:27 AM   #27
smallville fan
Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern Venom View Post
I'm a bigger overall Marvel fan than DC, but I can't help but feeling a little sad when I see so little DC animation on TV these days. Marvel has Avengers Assemble, Ultimate Spidey, and Hulk and the Agents of Smash. Those have all crossed over with other regular Avengers characters. The closest thing the JLA has on TV right now is....Teen Titans Go.
To be fair all of those Marvel shows aren't even that good. Everything has been going in a downward spiral since Jeph Leob got rid of Avengers: EMH for Ultimate Spider-Man etc and DC canceled Young Justice. It's like no one is interested in making a quality animated series anymore unlike in the 90's.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
smallville fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 01:36 AM   #28
Lantern Venom
No, I will NOT "Imagine"

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallville fan View Post
To be fair all of those Marvel shows aren't even that good. Everything has been going in a downward spiral since Jeph Leob got rid of Avengers: EMH for Ultimate Spider-Man etc and DC canceled Young Justice. It's like no one is interested in making a quality animated series anymore unlike in the 90's.
You're right that those aren't great shows. However, they also get young kids interested in comic books characters, and they do occasionally provide veteran fans with a treat. JLA has nothing like that. Perhaps it's due to WB thinking that an animated series is overkill with the DCAU movies available?

Lantern Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 09:14 AM   #29
Rorschach2012
$

A new Justice League animated series MUST happen. 2d animation would be nice. Hell, I wish Bruce Timm could do the animation again. I'm sure he could come up with distinct enough redesigns for the League.

Bruce Timm should redesign a new Justice League by taking some cues from the costumes in the movie Justice League. This series could be as much a companion to the BvS/Justice League movies as BTAS was a companion to the Burton films.

Rorschach2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 04:10 PM   #30
Ceb-Man
Side-Kick

I can see a new Justice League animated series coming. DC already has plans for the cinematic universe and also in television as well with live action series of their characters. I can see them having plans for animation. If it comes it will be based off the New 52 with Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Cyborg, Aquaman, Green Lantern, and Flash. WB needs to do this!

Old 08-14-2014, 07:35 PM   #31
WoahJake
New User - Level 0

Why not make a fully CGI Justice League using The Batman and Hal Jordan from the cancelled CGI TV shows? Add in they're own Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Martian Manhunter, and Aquaman and BAM you have your own Justice League show! They could even adapt arcs from the comics

WoahJake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 07:50 PM   #32
Sexy Magician
Most Excellent

If it's half as good as the DCAU Justice League then I shall tune in.