The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Old 12-02-2013, 03:32 PM   #651
Airwings
Waves of air

Default Re: Would Richard Grayson be part of this movie?

Would it be too much to ask for If I want to see manips of Logan Lerman and Ezra Miller as Robin?

Airwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 12:45 AM   #652
Rorschach2012
$

There for a while, I hated the idea of Adam Driver as Nightwing, but now that I've seen more of his work, I'm actually supporting it. I'd be really happy if we got him as Dick Grayson. I'm totally on board. I hope they announce whos playing Grayson soon

Rorschach2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 01:23 PM   #653
ThePowerCosmic
You are hailing!

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 02:15 PM   #654
WinterAssassinR
Side-Kick

After seeing this fan trailer, I really want to see Milo Ventimiglia as Nightwing.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

WinterAssassinR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 02:25 PM   #655
BatFan1979
The Fan Batman Needs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterAssassinR View Post
After seeing this fan trailer, I really want to see Milo Ventimiglia as Nightwing.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
I actually think a Nightwing movie would be pretty damn cool - lots of parkour, acrobatic fighting - could be really good! I don't think he should be a young Robin first though. Dick should just go straight to Nightwing as a twenty-something. I agree with some others I've read on other sites that say a Batman in a realistic-ish movie universe wouldn't put a young, under-aged boy in danger by fighting crime. I don't think that aspect of the comic story is necessary in a film world anyway. A college-aged kid loosing his parents in a tragic way is enough of a start.

BatFan1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 02:28 PM   #656
WinterAssassinR
Side-Kick

I'd be cool with it if they do skip the whole Robin stage of his crime fighting career.

WinterAssassinR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 02:37 PM   #657
Masone
Side-Kick

Peter Petrelli as Nightwing! I love it!

Masone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 03:11 PM   #658
Rorschach2012
$

No, skipping over Robin is not a good idea.

That defeats the purpose of the Nightwing character. He becomes Nightwing and sheds the Robin persona after parting ways with Batman.

For a movie, he could be adopted at like 12 or 13. And he could train for five years before going out and crime fighting. He'd be 18 by the time he actually starts fighting people. But before that, he could serve as an Oracle type role, feeding Batman intel. Then at 21 or 22, Dick could become Nightwing

Old 12-30-2013, 03:23 PM   #659
BatFan1979
The Fan Batman Needs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach2012 View Post

That defeats the purpose of the Nightwing character. He becomes Nightwing and sheds the Robin persona after parting ways with Batman.

For a movie, he could be adopted at like 12 or 13. And he could train for five years before going out and crime fighting. He'd be 18 by the time he actually starts fighting people. But before that, he could serve as an Oracle type role, feeding Batman intel. Then at 21 or 22, Dick could become Nightwing
I could maybe see that. Make Batman a more responsible father figure.

BatFan1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 03:47 PM   #660
Lencho01
Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post

I was at some diplomatic party once. Got to talking to this princess who told me that when it came to Superman, I was missing the point. She told me, "His real strength lay in his generous spirit and sense of what's fair." - King Faraday

"
Hes much more of a working class superhero, which is why we ended the whole book with the image of a laboring Superman. Hes Everyman operating on a scifi Paul Bunyan scale." - Grant Morrison

"Self Portrait" By Batman
Lencho01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 05:20 PM   #661
ThePowerCosmic
You are hailing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lencho01 View Post
They knew exactly what they were doing with that moment in YJ. Perverts.
Quote:

I have no problem with Dick as Nightwing in this movie and mentioning his past as Robin. Then in a future Batman solo, maybe they can have a flashback with Dick as Robin if needed. This is an older Batman, so he's probably already worked with Dick as Robin a long time a go.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 12-30-2013, 06:17 PM   #662
Sub-Zero
Ice Cold

Quote:
They knew exactly what they were doing with that moment in YJ. Perverts.

I have no problem with Dick as Nightwing in this movie and mentioning his past as Robin. Then in a future Batman solo, maybe they can have a flashback with Dick as Robin if needed. This is an older Batman, so he's probably already worked with Dick as Robin a long time a go.
nah, son. in a future NIGHTWING solo...

Sub-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 06:43 PM   #663
Lencho01
Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

I highly doubt we'll ever see a future Nightwing solo. At least before some Teen Titans/Young Justice film.

I was at some diplomatic party once. Got to talking to this princess who told me that when it came to Superman, I was missing the point. She told me, "His real strength lay in his generous spirit and sense of what's fair." - King Faraday

"
Hes much more of a working class superhero, which is why we ended the whole book with the image of a laboring Superman. Hes Everyman operating on a scifi Paul Bunyan scale." - Grant Morrison

Old 12-30-2013, 07:06 PM   #664
Sub-Zero
Ice Cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lencho01 View Post
I highly doubt we'll ever see a future Nightwing solo. At least before some Teen Titans/Young Justice film.

if guardians of the galaxy can be a movie, nightwing can be. and it'll be awesome. i dont see titans happening at all...well not with it's original lineup atleast, and young justice is a proposed cw show allegedly.

Old 12-30-2013, 07:08 PM   #665
Rorschach2012
$

A Nightwing movie where Dick faces off against Deathstroke with help from Oracle sounds pretty sweet.

Old 12-30-2013, 07:11 PM   #666
Sub-Zero
Ice Cold

Quote:
A Nightwing movie where Dick faces off against Deathstroke with help from Oracle sounds pretty sweet.
dude. that would be awesome. so is deathstroke dick's arch nemesis? i always thought it was blockbuster or something.

Old 12-30-2013, 07:13 PM   #667
Rorschach2012
$

Yeah I'd say he's his arch nemesis. Blockbuster comes close though. But Deathstroke>>>>Blockbuster.

Old 12-30-2013, 07:13 PM   #668
ThePowerCosmic
You are hailing!

Yeah, I doubt that we'll see a NW solo too. Plus I'm not interested in a Nightwing movie.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 12-30-2013, 07:15 PM   #669
Lencho01
Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub-Zero View Post
if guardians of the galaxy can be a movie, nightwing can be. and it'll be awesome. i dont see titans happening at all...well not with it's original lineup atleast, and young justice is a proposed cw show allegedly.
I wasn't saying Nightwing can't have a solo film. I just think the chances of one from the get-go are lower than him appearing in a Batman film or TT/YJ one.

"

Old 12-30-2013, 07:19 PM   #670
Sub-Zero
Ice Cold

Quote:
Yeah, I doubt that we'll see a NW solo too. Plus I'm not interested in a Nightwing movie.
yours is the only opinion that matters. what's it like being a decision maker at wb?

Old 12-30-2013, 07:21 PM   #671
ThePowerCosmic
You are hailing!

Quote:
yours is the only opinion that matters. what's it like being a decision maker at wb?
I'm sorry for not throwing in an "in my opinion" or a "personally". I forgot I was dealing with a kid.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 12-30-2013, 07:22 PM   #672
Lencho01
Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

Quote:

"

Old 12-30-2013, 07:24 PM   #673
Sub-Zero
Ice Cold

Quote:
I'm sorry for not throwing in an "in my opinion" or a "personally". I forgot I was dealing with a kid.
aaand like clockwork, you have a less than witty retort. i love it.

you know nothing about the people you interact with here. it's funny that you call me a kid yet you are on a comicbook movie forum arguing things that no one cares about like it's meaningful.

Old 12-30-2013, 07:27 PM   #674
ThePowerCosmic
You are hailing!

Quote:
aaand like clockwork, you have a less than witty retort. i love it.

you know nothing about the people you interact with here. it's funny that you call me a kid yet you are on a comicbook movie forum arguing things that no one cares about like it's meaningful.
I take part in debates on here because that's one of the enjoyable aspects of the Hype. I couldn't care less what you think about the topic. I didn't even acknowledge you until you chose to reply to something I said not directed at you in any way, shape, or form.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 12-30-2013, 07:30 PM   #675
Sub-Zero
Ice Cold

Quote:
I take part in debates on here because that's one of the enjoyable aspects of the Hype. I couldn't care less what you think about the topic. I didn't even acknowledge you until you chose to reply to something I said not directed at you in any way, shape, or form.
i'm just messing with you, man, but take it whatever way you want to.