The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2013, 09:30 PM   #51
Picard Sisko
Prepare to be Assimilated
 
Picard Sisko's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 17,211
Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazingly atiba View Post
youre not even expecting a 10?
I don't think there are any movies that I would give a 10/10, so no. But a solid 9/10 would be quite satisfying enough for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazingly atiba View Post
no i wasnt. but when i was watching it i didnt really care i was just happy that spidey was back on screen after being absent for 5 years. i wasnt really looking for things to complain about and i definetly didnt complain about the lizard at all. the only thing i hated out of the movie was the lack of intensity of the fights and the lack OF fights probably more than the latter.i didnt complain about anything while in the theater and didnt think there were any cheesy parts except for one which i cant recall for right now. i absolutly enjoyed the film and cant wait for the next one and personally dont know how you guys complain about things like this.
I wasn't so disappointed with the lack of fight scenes but rather the lack of character development for Dr. Connors as the Lizard. The best parts of the movie IMO were character scenes... the Peter/Gwen relationship and how Peter interacted with his Aunt and Uncle. Otherwise, I think the action in TASM2 is going to be far superior to TASM1.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Parker
"No matter how small I am--no matter how hopeless everything seems--I mustn't give up! My size doesn't matter! Even my life doesn't matter! No one can win--every battle, but--no man should fall-- without a struggle!"
Avatar by SpideyK.
Picard Sisko is offline  
Old 09-19-2013, 09:33 PM   #52
amazingly atiba
Lets go catch a spider
 
amazingly atiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: chula vista
Posts: 2,030
Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picard Sisko View Post
I don't think there are any movies that I would give a 10/10, so no. But a solid 9/10 would be quite satisfying enough for me.



I wasn't so disappointed with the lack of fight scenes but rather the lack of character development for Dr. Connors as the Lizard. The best parts of the movie IMO were character scenes... the Peter/Gwen relationship and how Peter interacted with his Aunt and Uncle. Otherwise, I think the action in TASM2 is going to be far superior to TASM1.
yes definetly but i think you could defintly feel the large scale fight scenes shrink in epicness or hugeness from raimis to marcs but i KNOW he will redeem himself in tasm 2 especially with the villians being used

amazingly atiba is offline  
Old 09-19-2013, 09:37 PM   #53
Picard Sisko
Prepare to be Assimilated
 
Picard Sisko's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 17,211
Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazingly atiba View Post
yes definetly but i think you could defintly feel the large scale fight scenes shrink in epicness or hugeness from raimis to marcs but i KNOW he will redeem himself in tasm 2 especially with the villians being used
Raimi's fight scenes were pretty small in Spider-Man 1 and didn't really become EPIC until Spider-Man 2.

Based on the SDCC footage, I think it is obvious that the scale of this movie will be MUCH bigger than TASM1... maybe even bigger than SM2. I'm sure the times square fight alone will be huge.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Parker
"No matter how small I am--no matter how hopeless everything seems--I mustn't give up! My size doesn't matter! Even my life doesn't matter! No one can win--every battle, but--no man should fall-- without a struggle!"
Avatar by SpideyK.
Picard Sisko is offline  
Old 09-19-2013, 09:39 PM   #54
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger
 
spideyboy_1111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Ohio, formally Los Angeles, by way of Ohio
Posts: 57,254
Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki882 View Post
Or in SM 3 when he got smashed by Sandman like a dozen times during the final fight, but was fine a few minutes later. Or the beating he took at the hands of the GG in SM 1, but recovered rather quickly.
Actually those scenes were fine for me... The raimi trilogy never really showed a truly weak or injured spidey... They just showcased that he was very durable.

The webb series did not establish that concept yet. They showed him weak and injured then suddenly not. Which is a bit off

__________________

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
spideyboy_1111 is offline  
Old 09-19-2013, 09:41 PM   #55
Spideyfan117
Yo When's Mahvel!?
 
Spideyfan117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,233
Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
Im sorry but that's such a contrived cheap cop out... Im a huge fan of ASM and can easily admit that was the weakest scene in the film

Anyone can say that excuse for any film they've figured out a solution to when the film really has no strong evidence of explaining it and most don't understand it. A good film maker doesnt have to spell everything out... But when majority don't get a scene then they've failed to properly deliver the story to the audience. This isn't an avant garde indy film. A scene like that especially with the emphasis placed upon it should be incredibly aware of how its all going down.....
Yes, but how can you say that "most" people didn't get it. Certainly the views of a few members on comic book oriented websites isn't indicative of the views of audiences in general. So what evidence do we rely on? Anecdotal "everyone I know did/didn't get it" evidence?

And how is it not totally obvious that it just served to get him there faster? A line is the shortest distance from point a to point b. I think it's pretty obvious that lined up cranes reaching out into the middle of the air resembles a line more closely than swinging from building to building. Spidey had no time to waste. As for it being "contrived." The events unfolded completely naturally and fit in with other parts of the story. "Contrived" would be if they forced in a line that insulted our intelligence like "Damn, it sure is good those crane operators lined up their machines so I could get to Oscorp faster."

Of course, if you're using that word to refer to my statement (along with calling it a "cheap cop-out"), you'd also be using it inappropriately. There's nothing forced about it. It's the entire reason why I didn't question it to begin with. They saw he was hurt and in a rush to get to Oscorp, lined up easier targets for him to get there, and that was that. It was something I immediately understood and, upon repeated viewings, still holds up.

Your argument seems to essentially rely on an assumption that the majority did not understand it. That's something that has not been measured and probably will not be measured. I don't even think the majority of people on these kinds of sites think that way (but that could possibly be measured). We know that (professional) critics on sites like RT, Cinemascore, etc. didn't get hung up on that scene. In fact, I've yet to see a review from one who did. But even they wouldn't be a proper group to measure the general movie-going audience.

Also, a little off-topic, but how do you quote from a different thread?

Spideyfan117 is offline  
Old 09-19-2013, 09:41 PM   #56
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger
 
spideyboy_1111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Ohio, formally Los Angeles, by way of Ohio
Posts: 57,254
Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki882 View Post
Except that saying that a majority of people didn't understand the scene isn't true since you cannot possibly know that. Some people on a message board didn't get it. That in no way means that a "majority" or the millions of people who saw the movie didn't get it, that's a huge assumption.
If fanboys don't get a scene about the character they know and love...do you really think the gen public did? I also saw discussions about it on far less exclusive and more public venues...

__________________

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
spideyboy_1111 is offline  
Old 09-19-2013, 09:47 PM   #57
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger
 
spideyboy_1111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Ohio, formally Los Angeles, by way of Ohio
Posts: 57,254
Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazingly atiba View Post
no i wasnt. but when i was watching it i didnt really care i was just happy that spidey was back on screen after being absent for 5 years. i wasnt really looking for things to complain about and i definetly didnt complain about the lizard at all. the only thing i hated out of the movie was the lack of intensity of the fights and the lack OF fights probably more than the latter.i didnt complain about anything while in the theater and didnt think there were any cheesy parts except for one which i cant recall for right now. i absolutly enjoyed the film and cant wait for the next one and personally dont know how you guys complain about things like this.
.... Because this is a message board......... Where we discuss things.

Sorry not everything is sunshine and rainbows.... Just because you're getting something you love doesntt mean its perfect and you just have to be grateful for whatever you get and smile and be happy... This concept I've never understood about posters.... Ever. Its like a blind sheep.

Its perfectly ok for people to discuss things that didn't work for them. It doesn't mean they're "dissing" the film nor does it mean they hated it

__________________

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
spideyboy_1111 is offline  
Old 09-19-2013, 09:48 PM   #58
Picard Sisko
Prepare to be Assimilated
 
Picard Sisko's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 17,211
Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spideyfan117 View Post
Yes, but how can you say that "most" people didn't get it. Certainly the views of a few members on comic book oriented websites isn't indicative of the views of audiences in general. So what evidence do we rely on? Anecdotal "everyone I know did/didn't get it" evidence?

And how is it not totally obvious that it just served to get him there faster? A line is the shortest distance from point a to point b. I think it's pretty obvious that lined up cranes reaching out into the middle of the air resembles a line more closely than swinging from building to building. Spidey had no time to waste. As for it being "contrived." The events unfolded completely naturally and fit in with other parts of the story. "Contrived" would be if they forced in a line that insulted our intelligence like "Damn, it sure is good those crane operators lined up their machines so I could get to Oscorp faster."

Of course, if you're using that word to refer to my statement (along with calling it a "cheap cop-out"), you'd also be using it inappropriately. There's nothing forced about it. It's the entire reason why I didn't question it to begin with. They saw he was hurt and in a rush to get to Oscorp, lined up easier targets for him to get there, and that was that. It was something I immediately understood and, upon repeated viewings, still holds up.

Your argument seems to essentially rely on an assumption that the majority did not understand it. That's something that has not been measured and probably will not be measured. I don't even think the majority of people on these kinds of sites think that way (but that could possibly be measured). We know that (professional) critics on sites like RT, Cinemascore, etc. didn't get hung up on that scene. In fact, I've yet to see a review from one who did. But even they wouldn't be a proper group to measure the general movie-going audience.

Also, a little off-topic, but how do you quote from a different thread?
This.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Parker
"No matter how small I am--no matter how hopeless everything seems--I mustn't give up! My size doesn't matter! Even my life doesn't matter! No one can win--every battle, but--no man should fall-- without a struggle!"
Avatar by SpideyK.
Picard Sisko is offline  
Old 09-19-2013, 09:49 PM   #59
Picard Sisko
Prepare to be Assimilated
 
Picard Sisko's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 17,211
Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
If fanboys don't get a scene about the character they know and love...do you really think the gen public did? I also saw discussions about it on far less exclusive and more public venues...
I'm sorry, but there's nothing about the crane scene that makes it confusing. You're the first person that I've ever heard to even say that.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Parker
"No matter how small I am--no matter how hopeless everything seems--I mustn't give up! My size doesn't matter! Even my life doesn't matter! No one can win--every battle, but--no man should fall-- without a struggle!"
Avatar by SpideyK.
Picard Sisko is offline  
Old 09-19-2013, 09:55 PM   #60
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger
 
spideyboy_1111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Ohio, formally Los Angeles, by way of Ohio
Posts: 57,254
Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spideyfan117 View Post
Yes, but how can you say that "most" people didn't get it. Certainly the views of a few members on comic book oriented websites isn't indicative of the views of audiences in general. So what evidence do we rely on? Anecdotal "everyone I know did/didn't get it" evidence?

And how is it not totally obvious that it just served to get him there faster? A line is the shortest distance from point a to point b. I think it's pretty obvious that lined up cranes reaching out into the middle of the air resembles a line more closely than swinging from building to building. Spidey had no time to waste. As for it being "contrived." The events unfolded completely naturally and fit in with other parts of the story. "Contrived" would be if they forced in a line that insulted our intelligence like "Damn, it sure is good those crane operators lined up their machines so I could get to Oscorp faster."

Of course, if you're using that word to refer to my statement (along with calling it a "cheap cop-out"), you'd also be using it inappropriately. There's nothing forced about it. It's the entire reason why I didn't question it to begin with. They saw he was hurt and in a rush to get to Oscorp, lined up easier targets for him to get there, and that was that. It was something I immediately understood and, upon repeated viewings, still holds up.

Your argument seems to essentially rely on an assumption that the majority did not understand it. That's something that has not been measured and probably will not be measured. I don't even think the majority of people on these kinds of sites think that way (but that could possibly be measured). We know that (professional) critics on sites like RT, Cinemascore, etc. didn't get hung up on that scene. In fact, I've yet to see a review from one who did. But even they wouldn't be a proper group to measure the general movie-going audience.

Also, a little off-topic, but how do you quote from a different thread?
Your reasoning was the contrived cop-out reasoning. Not the scene. We see spider swing in a straight line all the time in these movies or at least a "straightish" line.... Which is the reason the scene didn't feel very logical to me... The scene would have worked better imo if he ran out of webbing and needed to hop from crane to crane... I also found it oddly convenient there were "that many cranes" lined up on the city blocks to form just what he needed. It just all wasn't executed as well as it should of been.

As for my generalization of "everyone" read my post above that answers that......

__________________

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
spideyboy_1111 is offline  
Old 09-19-2013, 09:55 PM   #61
Nicko-Ray
05 .SINI 02 STER. 14
 
Nicko-Ray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: LA, CA
Posts: 6,469
Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It's about official. Two months of drought. I'm counting SDCC as the last thing we've really gotten something significant and official.

__________________
TWITTER : @nickoray



Nicko-Ray is online now  
Old 09-19-2013, 09:58 PM   #62
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger
 
spideyboy_1111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Ohio, formally Los Angeles, by way of Ohio
Posts: 57,254
Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picard Sisko View Post
I'm sorry, but there's nothing about the crane scene that makes it confusing. You're the first person that I've ever heard to even say that.
I was certainly not the only one upon the films release on here....

As i said above... Spidey usually swings in a relatively straight line.... It would have worked better if he ran out of webbing or got shot in a shoulder and couldn't use an arm rather than a leg.

__________________

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
spideyboy_1111 is offline  
Old 09-19-2013, 09:59 PM   #63
Spideyfan93
Hayley Atwell I love you!
 
Spideyfan93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 5,488
Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And now there's officially nothing at NYCC...in fact there's nothing significant at NYCC with panels this year...****.

__________________
MAFFMANJONES MOVIE REVIEWS 2013!
4/22/13: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Will Be Up to Par with the Best Comic Book Films! BOOK IT!
Captain America: The Winter Soldier Movie REVIEW!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Spideyfan93 is offline  
Old 09-19-2013, 10:01 PM   #64
Picard Sisko
Prepare to be Assimilated
 
Picard Sisko's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 17,211
Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
Your reasoning was the contrived cop-out reasoning. Not the scene. We see spider swing in a straight line all the time in these movies or at least a "straightish" line.... Which is the reason the scene didn't feel very logical to me... The scene would have worked better imo if he ran out of webbing and needed to hop from crane to crane... I also found it oddly convenient there were "that many cranes" lined up on the city blocks to form just what he needed. It just all wasn't executed as well as it should of been.

As for my generalization of "everyone" read my post above that answers that......
Swinging on buildings would have been harder for him considering he was shot in the leg. There is nothing confusing about the scene at all.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Parker
"No matter how small I am--no matter how hopeless everything seems--I mustn't give up! My size doesn't matter! Even my life doesn't matter! No one can win--every battle, but--no man should fall-- without a struggle!"
Avatar by SpideyK.
Picard Sisko is offline  
Old 09-19-2013, 10:09 PM   #65
Spideyfan117
Yo When's Mahvel!?
 
Spideyfan117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,233
Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
If fanboys don't get a scene about the character they know and love...do you really think the gen public did? I also saw discussions about it on far less exclusive and more public venues...
Yeah, saying this doesn't really lend your other points any credit. Vocal fanboys and general audiences aren't synonymous. Should I just assume that, because the majority of professional critics (people who are educated on what makes a film "good" in the western context) didn't bring it up at all, it's evidence that the general audiences thinks the exact same way. This is an assumption. Not evidence.

Again, as for my point being "contrived." It absolutely wasn't. Please refer to Webster (or Oxford if you prefer). This is something I immediately understood (ie. was not intentionally made up).

Let's also look at another point. If these crane operators went out of their way to help Spider-man, why wouldn't he take advantage of it?

Anyone want to help me with my ignorance about how this forum works? I really have no idea how to quote from another thread. lol

Spideyfan117 is offline  
Old 09-19-2013, 10:15 PM   #66
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger
 
spideyboy_1111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Ohio, formally Los Angeles, by way of Ohio
Posts: 57,254
Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picard Sisko View Post
Swinging on buildings would have been harder for him considering he was shot in the leg. There is nothing confusing about the scene at all.
.... That makes no sense. His legs don't have to touch a building to swing from them. And the same stress of just simply swinging effects him from either way...

__________________

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
spideyboy_1111 is offline  
Old 09-19-2013, 10:19 PM   #67
Picard Sisko
Prepare to be Assimilated
 
Picard Sisko's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 17,211
Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
.... That makes no sense. His legs don't have to touch a building to swing from them. And the same stress of just simply swinging effects him from either way...
Spider-Man does have to use his legs when swinging, he doesn't just let them hang while he uses his arms... and going in a straight line would simplify it for him. When swinging on buildings (which are pretty far apart from each other), he has to swerve back and forth/left and right, which is much more complicated and probably requires more strength than swinging straight through NYC from point A to point B.

The pain from being shot in the leg most likely weakened him overall as well.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Parker
"No matter how small I am--no matter how hopeless everything seems--I mustn't give up! My size doesn't matter! Even my life doesn't matter! No one can win--every battle, but--no man should fall-- without a struggle!"
Avatar by SpideyK.

Last edited by Picard Sisko; 09-19-2013 at 10:24 PM.
Picard Sisko is offline  
Old 09-19-2013, 10:28 PM   #68
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger
 
spideyboy_1111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Ohio, formally Los Angeles, by way of Ohio
Posts: 57,254
Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picard Sisko View Post
He does have to use his legs when swinging, he doesn't just let them hang while he uses his arms... and going in a straight line would simplify it for him. The pain from being shot in the leg most likely weakened him overall as well.

When swinging on buildings (which are pretty far apart from each other), he has to swerve back and forth/left and right, which is much more complicated and probably requires more strength than swinging straight through NYC from point A to point B.
All Im sayin is in games and movies hes typically shown swinging in a relatively straight line. His legs do the same work either way (like a kid on a swing) but unlike a swing his arms do the most work....... It just felt like such a minor hurdle for them to use and attempt to explain. It would have been more logical if he was shot in the shoulder and had to swing 1 armed.....

__________________

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
spideyboy_1111 is offline  
Old 09-19-2013, 10:30 PM   #69
amazingly atiba
Lets go catch a spider
 
amazingly atiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: chula vista
Posts: 2,030
Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
.... Because this is a message board......... Where we discuss things.

Sorry not everything is sunshine and rainbows.... Just because you're getting something you love doesntt mean its perfect and you just have to be grateful for whatever you get and smile and be happy... This concept I've never understood about posters.... Ever. Its like a blind sheep.

Its perfectly ok for people to discuss things that didn't work for them. It doesn't mean they're "dissing" the film nor does it mean they hated it
i never said they were dissing the film. i also never said the film was perfect i just dont agree on the topic you guys are arguing about nor do some other posters. and yes i was grateful for what i got because what i got was a very great film in my eyes. and i dont think posters who like everything about a film and never argue or "discuss" should be referenced to blind sheep which is NO poster on here.

amazingly atiba is offline  
Old 09-19-2013, 10:38 PM   #70
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger
 
spideyboy_1111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Ohio, formally Los Angeles, by way of Ohio
Posts: 57,254
Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazingly atiba View Post
i never said they were dissing the film. i also never said the film was perfect i just dont agree on the topic you guys are arguing about nor do some other posters. and yes i was grateful for what i got because what i got was a very great film in my eyes. and i dont think posters who like everything about a film and never argue or "discuss" should be referenced to blind sheep which is NO poster on here.
Then let people complain and discuss what they want... Complaining about complains is illogical. And now you've git me complaining about complainers complaining about complaining..... Lol just let people discuss what they want. So you don't agree and dislike the topic..... Move on

__________________

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
spideyboy_1111 is offline  
Old 09-19-2013, 10:48 PM   #71
Picard Sisko
Prepare to be Assimilated
 
Picard Sisko's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 17,211
Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
All Im sayin is in games and movies hes typically shown swinging in a relatively straight line. His legs do the same work either way (like a kid on a swing) but unlike a swing his arms do the most work....... It just felt like such a minor hurdle for them to use and attempt to explain. It would have been more logical if he was shot in the shoulder and had to swing 1 armed.....
The swinging is more realistic in TASM. Anyways I'm not going to try and convince you.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Parker
"No matter how small I am--no matter how hopeless everything seems--I mustn't give up! My size doesn't matter! Even my life doesn't matter! No one can win--every battle, but--no man should fall-- without a struggle!"
Avatar by SpideyK.
Picard Sisko is offline  
Old 09-19-2013, 10:55 PM   #72
amazingly atiba
Lets go catch a spider
 
amazingly atiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: chula vista
Posts: 2,030
Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
Then let people complain and discuss what they want... Complaining about complains is illogical. And now you've git me complaining about complainers complaining about complaining..... Lol just let people discuss what they want. So you don't agree and dislike the topic..... Move on
your just rambling at this point. complaining about complainers complaining about complaining? i dont even think YOU know what your talking about because i sure wasnt talking about that nor have i said it or implied it. im not saying stop discusing but have fun discussing about a subject that is just ozzing with importance when you could be discussing about better things

amazingly atiba is offline  
Old 09-19-2013, 10:59 PM   #73
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger
 
spideyboy_1111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Ohio, formally Los Angeles, by way of Ohio
Posts: 57,254
Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazingly atiba View Post
your just rambling at this point. complaining about complainers complaining about complaining? i dont even think YOU know what your talking about because i sure wasnt talking about that nor have i said it or implied it. im not saying stop discusing but have fun discussing about a subject that is just ozzing with importance when you could be discussing about better things
You mean like the absolute no news??? And that this thread has obviously run out of what to discuss??

__________________

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
spideyboy_1111 is offline  
Old 09-19-2013, 11:00 PM   #74
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger
 
spideyboy_1111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Ohio, formally Los Angeles, by way of Ohio
Posts: 57,254
Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picard Sisko View Post
The swinging is more realistic in TASM. Anyways I'm not going to try and convince you.
Im aware of that... But it just seemed weakly executed.

__________________

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
spideyboy_1111 is offline  
Old 09-19-2013, 11:01 PM   #75
Venom'sDad
Reason I Became a Raider
 
Venom'sDad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 6,955
Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Who thinks BlackCat will be in TASM2?

__________________
___________________________________
Foxx-Electro * Giamatti-Rhino * DeHaan-ProtoGoblin
My JL Trailer * The Unholy Trinity of Venom * The Sinister 6
Venom'sDad is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:35 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.