The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2013, 11:02 PM   #76
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger

Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Felicia may.... But black cat will not

Old 09-19-2013, 11:03 PM   #77
Venom'sDad
Reason I Became a Raider

Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Didn't Paul say other villains is in this film?

Old 09-19-2013, 11:05 PM   #78
Picard Sisko
Prepare to be Assimilated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom'sDad View Post
Who thinks BlackCat will be in TASM2?
Felicia Hardy could possibly make an appearance if Felicity Jones is playing her, but I doubt she will don the Black Cat costume.

My theory is that the Black Cat character will be introduced as the daughter of Uncle Ben's killer. Ever read Spider-Man: Return of the Burglar? Could be the very reason why he was never caught in TASM1.

"No matter how small I am--no matter how hopeless everything seems--I mustn't give up! My size doesn't matter! Even my life doesn't matter! No one can win--every battle, but--no man should fall-- without a struggle!"
Old 09-19-2013, 11:06 PM   #79
Picard Sisko

Quote:
Didn't Paul say other villains is in this film?
I think he meant that other characters that will become villains will be hinted at or shown in the background (such as Adrian Toomes possibly working at Ravencroft), which would basically mean planting seeds for future films.

"No matter how small I am--no matter how hopeless everything seems--I mustn't give up! My size doesn't matter! Even my life doesn't matter! No one can win--every battle, but--no man should fall-- without a struggle!"
Old 09-19-2013, 11:09 PM   #80
Venom'sDad
Reason I Became a Raider

I think Uncle Ben's Killer(UBK) is much too young to have a daughter old enough to be BlackCat.

Old 09-19-2013, 11:10 PM   #81
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger

Id love the return of the burglar.... But Im not fond of Felicia being his daughter. Seems like needless future drama. And another situation of "conveniently" connecting characters on a personal level. Like sandman being bens killer though not nearly as bad.

Though i fear Sony may still use the spidey 4 concept of Felicias father being Toomes .... Its idly suspicious that the spidey 4 cast is being paralleled in this film

Old 09-19-2013, 11:11 PM   #82
Spideyfan117
Yo When's Mahvel!?

It's possible we'll see a number of familiar characters in the movie. But they'll most likely stay in the background if they're there at all. I don't think we'll see any other "suited up" characters besides Spidey, Electro, Rhino, and MAYBE a Goblin.

Old 09-19-2013, 11:13 PM   #83
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger

Quote:
I think Uncle Ben's Killer(UBK) is much too young to have a daughter old enough to be BlackCat.
Well.... He could be 15 years older... And i really wouldn't put it past a criminal to have gathered a child at a young age however the situation does seem unlikely in this film imo.

If Toomes isn't in this film, but the actor instead is Big Man i could see her being his father. Felicia could totally be the daughter of a mob boss

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
Old 09-19-2013, 11:16 PM   #84
Picard Sisko

Quote:
The actor who plays him is about 41 years old. What if he had a daughter when he was very young? Range from 17-22... Felicia could be anywhere from 19 to 24 years old. Felicity Jones is 29 years old, so she could pass for a girl in her mid-20s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spideyfan117 View Post
It's possible we'll see a number of familiar characters in the movie. But they'll most likely stay in the background if they're there at all. I don't think we'll see any other "suited up" characters besides Spidey, Electro, Rhino, and MAYBE a Goblin.
Agreed.

Old 09-19-2013, 11:16 PM   #85
amazingly atiba
Lets go catch a spider

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
You mean like the absolute no news??? And that this thread has obviously run out of what to discuss??
if you think that there is nothing for you to discuss on a general discussion then go to another thread or come up with a topic for TASM 2 because if im not mistaken whats this thread called again? i think your smart enough to answer that. as far as black cat goes its a 50/50 thing to me. she may or may not be teased but she wont be in it

Old 09-19-2013, 11:18 PM   #86
Venom'sDad
Reason I Became a Raider

Oh...I thought it was certain that he was Toomes???

Old 09-19-2013, 11:19 PM   #87
Picard Sisko

Quote:
Id love the return of the burglar.... But Im not fond of Felicia being his daughter. Seems like needless future drama. And another situation of "conveniently" connecting characters on a personal level. Like sandman being bens killer though not nearly as bad.

Though i fear Sony may still use the spidey 4 concept of Felicias father being Toomes .... Its idly suspicious that the spidey 4 cast is being paralleled in this film
What if we found out that Uncle Ben's killer was working for a larger, organized crime group... whether its for the Kingpin, Silvermane, or even The Enforcers?

Old 09-19-2013, 11:19 PM   #88
Picard Sisko

Quote:
Oh...I thought it was certain that he was Toomes???
No, just speculation. In fact, Marc Webb denied it, but we can't take his word for it.

Old 09-19-2013, 11:20 PM   #89
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazingly atiba View Post
if you think that there is nothing for you to discuss on a general discussion then go to another thread or come up with a topic for TASM 2 because if im not mistaken whats this thread called again? i think your smart enough to answer that. as far as black cat goes its a 50/50 thing to me. she may or may not be teased but she wont be in it
Pardon me for being a part of the discussion of the topic at the time OF THIS THREAD.

[=]
Old 09-19-2013, 11:21 PM   #90
Venom'sDad
Reason I Became a Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picard Sisko View Post
No, just speculation. In fact, Marc Webb denied it, but we can't take his word for it.

Old 09-19-2013, 11:21 PM   #91
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger

Quote:
What if we found out that Uncle Ben's killer was working for a larger, organized crime group... whether its for the Kingpin, Silvermane, or even The Enforcers?
What's his face would make for an interesting silvermane. Imo.

[=]
Old 09-19-2013, 11:23 PM   #92
Venom'sDad
Reason I Became a Raider

Quote:
I thought about that scenario too.....would be fitting.

Old 09-19-2013, 11:23 PM   #93
Picard Sisko

The fact that the camera panned over the Wanted poster at the end of the film while Uncle Ben was talking about all of the "unresolved things" in Peter's life makes me think that the filmmakers were hinting at things to come. Its unresolved for now... but it won't be the last we'll see of the killer, that's for sure.

Old 09-19-2013, 11:25 PM   #94
Picard Sisko

Quote:
Well if its a huge spoiler he certainly wouldn't want to reveal that so soon, would he?

Quote:
What's his face would make for an interesting silvermane. Imo.
Michael Masse?

Quote:
I thought about that scenario too.....would be fitting.
He could just be an ordinary 'hood' doing jobs for "the big man."

Old 09-19-2013, 11:27 PM   #95
amazingly atiba
Lets go catch a spider

Quote:
Pardon me for being a part of the discussion of the topic at the time OF THIS THREAD.
your right and thats not your fault. now back to TASM 2. i would like to see kingpin in a film but not as somone spidey faces directly as in combat

Old 09-19-2013, 11:30 PM   #96
amazingly atiba
Lets go catch a spider

also would anyone want to see bigwheel AHAHAHAHA as a side SIDE villian???? i think it would be cool

Old 09-19-2013, 11:30 PM   #97
Picard Sisko

Quote:

The issue with Sandman being Uncle Ben's real killer isn't so much that he is connected to Peter on a personal level, but the fact that Peter isn't really as directly responsible for his Uncle's death anymore. Now he let a bad guy get away who ended up running into his partner, making him accidentally pull the trigger. Kind of ruins the whole "with great power comes great responsibility" speech that Uncle Ben taught him.

Old 09-19-2013, 11:31 PM   #98
Picard Sisko

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazingly atiba View Post
also would anyone want to see bigwheel AHAHAHAHA as a side SIDE villian???? i think it would be cool
I wouldn't want to see Big Wheel outside of comic books or cartoons.

Old 09-19-2013, 11:31 PM   #99
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Soooo... What are we talking about? Spider-Man?

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.
Old 09-19-2013, 11:36 PM   #100
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger

Quote:
Well if its a huge spoiler he certainly wouldn't want to reveal that so soon, would he?

Michael Masse?

No, guy rumored as vulture who runs Ravenkroft. Im on my phone half asleep in bed lol. Or else id lookhis name up #lazy

[=]
Closed Thread