The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Fandom Come > Fan Fiction & Films

Old 11-01-2013, 04:36 PM   #1
cleverusername8
Side-Kick

Default Nearly 3 hour Justice League movie!

Hello

First off, let me make it clear that I am NOT the one that made this, nor do I speak for the creator, but the popular trailers for a Justice League movie by SouperBoyX on YouTube have actually borne fruit!

He has edited together a fan film making use of Smallville, the Nolan Batman trilogy, Green Lantern, and a variety of other films and television shows to produce a 2 hour and 49 minute Justice League fan movie that plays just like an actual film. It's broken down into parts and uploaded to Vimeo, but he posted this YouTube video that links all 9 parts of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvxX2tx9jME

I highly recommend checking it out. It's very well done and has clearly had a LOT of effort put into it. It's staggering the amount of story planning, editing, and other bits of work had to be done to make this work. Watching it should be ample support for what he's done.

And if you're like me and patiently awaiting an official Justice League movie, this could be enough to pass the time for a little while.

cleverusername8 is offline   Reply With Quote