The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Thor > Thor: The Dark World

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2013, 12:12 PM   #76
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunBoy View Post
I need a poster for Kurse!
Me too I hope they release one for him.

Old 10-03-2013, 12:13 PM   #77
Smashlilman
Ouch!!!!

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

If I would have know that i wouldn't have been posting gifs in the official pictures thread.

Loki: i have an army
Tony Stark: we have a hulk!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Old 10-03-2013, 12:19 PM   #78
R_Hythlodeus
Nerd Supreme

was afk for 10 minutes, did I miss the Hogun poster?

RANDOM BLOCKBUSTER SEQUEL: RETURN OF THE RISING DARKNESS
------------------------------

ZWERG/ELF

a fantasy RPG based bilingual webcomic

Old 10-03-2013, 12:20 PM   #79
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicPinchy View Post
Doesn't look like it to me.
It definately looks like he's protecting her, shielding her from whatever is going to happen. This kinda confirms that the hand-cutting scene in just a trick/illusion by Loki to throw off Malekith and give Thor enough time to suit up. I don't think Loki betrays Thor in that scene because we've seen Loki fighting a dark elf in the second trailer and Thor and Loki standing right beside each other on this shot ready to face whatever is coming their way..

Old 10-03-2013, 12:21 PM   #80
ctsketch
Side-Kick

Quote:
Doesn't look like it to me.
What does it look like to you?

Old 10-03-2013, 12:23 PM   #81
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctsketch View Post
A couple days ago some minutes were released and Tyr was one of them. See them here:

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/1545/fzw3.jpg

Can't find the video but here is the image

Wow, those glowing orbs look really cool.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 10-03-2013, 12:25 PM   #82
BoredGuy
Killing Time

based on the costume, kinda looks like Tyr is maybe the head of the Asgardian army, or whatever it is they call themselves

Old 10-03-2013, 12:29 PM   #83
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Yep definately looks like he's shielding her from something.

Old 10-03-2013, 12:31 PM   #84
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredGuy View Post
based on the costume, kinda looks like Tyr is maybe the head of the Asgardian army, or whatever it is they call themselves
The Asgarmy?

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 10-03-2013, 12:32 PM   #85
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
The Asgarmy?

Old 10-03-2013, 12:33 PM   #86
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'

lol, Much quicker way of saying it.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 10-03-2013, 12:33 PM   #87
Silvermoon
Made To Be Ruled

Not sure if anyone's pointed this out yet, but is that Kurse in the background of Fandral's poster??? Or is it just some mook with a horned helmet?

~Agents of SHIELD
Old 10-03-2013, 12:37 PM   #88
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvermoon View Post
Not sure if anyone's pointed this out yet, but is that Kurse in the background of Fandral's poster??? Or is it just some mook with a horned helmet?
Nope.

Old 10-03-2013, 12:37 PM   #89
CosmicPinchy
Rock Lobster

Quote:
What does it look like to you?
It's not in Loki's character at all to protect or shield anyone from anything. If that is Jane on the ground, he's doing something to her (in an evil way), nothing good. It might not be Jane at all. Can't say definitively one way or another.

Old 10-03-2013, 12:38 PM   #90
thalidomide
The Enemy

Has anyone here have an idea on the worldwide release dates for this movie? I tried looking for it but I can't find any. I know this movie will be release on Nov 8 in the US so i'm guessing UK and Asia will see the movie a week earlier.

Old 10-03-2013, 12:47 PM   #91
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by thalidomide View Post
Has anyone here have an idea on the worldwide release dates for this movie? I tried looking for it but I can't find any. I know this movie will be release on Nov 8 in the US so i'm guessing UK and Asia will see the movie a week earlier.
It's being released in the UK, France and most European countries on Octiober 30th as far as I'm concerned.

Old 10-03-2013, 12:50 PM   #92
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
It's not in Loki's character at all to protect or shield anyone from anything. If that is Jane on the ground, he's doing something to her (in an evil way), nothing good. It might not be Jane at all. Can't say definitively one way or another.
And you think Thor is just gonna stand there and do nothing?? By the looks of it, Thor's pre-occupied by suiting up/summoning his lightning and it's either Loki is shielding Jane or he's about to help her get up.

Old 10-03-2013, 12:50 PM   #93
Sombra112
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeKay View Post
Yep definately looks like he's shielding her from something.
I forgot who caught it, but nice catch . It kind of looks like he's telling her something to me. Like 'cover your eyes/ears' or something cause Thor is about to light everything up. Loki would help Jane if helping Jane somehow furthered him own cause in some way. Can't wait to see the movie

(Also,I was gone three hours and now we have all this awesome new stuff, sweet! XD)

Old 10-03-2013, 12:52 PM   #94
ctsketch
Side-Kick

Quote:
Look at the screen capture above. it's definitely Jane no argument about that. and he was holding her head in a protective way

Old 10-03-2013, 12:53 PM   #95
ctsketch
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombra112 View Post
I forgot who caught it, but nice catch . It kind of looks like he's telling her something to me. Like 'cover your eyes/ears' or something cause Thor is about to light everything up. Loki would help Jane if helping Jane somehow furthered him own cause in some way. Can't wait to see the movie

(Also,I was gone three hours and now we have all this awesome new stuff, sweet! XD)
that'd be me a page ago

Old 10-03-2013, 12:54 PM   #96
Sombra112
Side-Kick

Quote:
that'd be me a page ago
Well here is my official thank you for that :

Thank you

Old 10-03-2013, 12:55 PM   #97
thalidomide
The Enemy

Quote:
It's being released in the UK, France and most European countries on Octiober 30th as far as I'm concerned.
Good for you so far the release dates that I saw for Philippines is Nov 30 (which is annoying if it's true) and Nov 8.

Old 10-03-2013, 01:00 PM   #98
CosmicPinchy
Rock Lobster

Quote:
And you think Thor is just gonna stand there and do nothing?? By the looks of it, Thor's pre-occupied by suiting up/summoning his lightning and it's either Loki is shielding Jane or he's about to help her get up.

Right, cause Loki is such a good guy . I highly doubt that whatever he is doing has anything to do with protection or helping.

Old 10-03-2013, 01:00 PM   #99
Sombra112
Side-Kick

IMHO, this gif here would be Loki standing after Thor lit it up, AKA what happens immediately after that shot, so I doubt he hurt her at all. But that's just my guess. (It's in a spoiler cause Vartha said something earlier about putting them in spoiler tags. I don't want to get in trouble)

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

EDIT: For some reason it's only showing the link *grr* trying to fix it...

EDIT 2: My mistake, I was accidentally putting it under URL instead of picture. I'm stupid XP

Old 10-03-2013, 01:07 PM   #100
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Right, cause Loki is such a good guy . I highly doubt that whatever he is doing has anything to do with protection or helping.

You think Thor wouldn't have interfered if he saw Loki trying to harm Jane?? Thor's busy summoning lightning and look at Sombra's gif, Loki and Thor are standing beside each other. No way Loki betrays Thor in that scene.

Closed Thread