The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2013, 11:14 PM   #51
AF3619
WOOO!

Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norrin Parker View Post
Are you kidding the Power Ranger look may be bad, but that toy is downright atrocious.
well is speculation but i think this too CB acurate to make for a movie , i dont think they will use this (or i hope so)

-[Over the top russian accent] NEVER!, I CRUSH YOU, I KILL YOU, I DESTROY YOU

-You want me to come there so you can kill me?
-YES
-I´ll be right there"

Last edited by AF3619; 10-09-2013 at 11:21 PM.
Old 10-09-2013, 11:33 PM   #52
chaseter
Bland User

Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki882 View Post
Anything would be better than the Power Rangers reject costume that we got last time (except for the stupid Snowboarding costume that Harry wore).
Except this

"Uh, since my boss made up the policy. You gonna pay? You're holding up my line of one other person. You can't afford your milk, step aside. What, daddy didn't give you enough milk money? Little baby gonna cry about it? Just step aside."
And that is how Uncle Ben dies.
Old 10-09-2013, 11:39 PM   #53
chaseter
Bland User

Quote:
Are you kidding the Power Ranger look may be bad, but that toy is downright atrocious.
That's the mentality for a lot of people around here...as long as it's nothing like Raimi SM1-3 then it's the best thing EVAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!1111111111

Hulk Goblin is one of the worst abortions of a villain ever created. The VAST majority of fans don't care for Hulk Goblin. This is going to be one of those things where if this is truly GG in the movie, you will see people come out saying how it's the greatest thing when you can look back a few months and look at their posts where they didn't hope for Hulk Goblin. Just watch

I truly hope we don't get Hulk Goblin but I ain't holding my breath. I will throw popcorn at the screen.

"Uh, since my boss made up the policy. You gonna pay? You're holding up my line of one other person. You can't afford your milk, step aside. What, daddy didn't give you enough milk money? Little baby gonna cry about it? Just step aside."
And that is how Uncle Ben dies.
Old 10-09-2013, 11:39 PM   #54
Norrin Parker
Majestor of the Shi'ar

No, stop posting the pictures my eyes have bled enough.

Spider-Man 2, The Avengers, Spider-Man, Batman Begins, Batman '89, Captain America: The First Avenger, Iron Man, Iron Man 3, The Amazing Spider-Man
Old 10-09-2013, 11:56 PM   #55
d.k.
Side-Kick

They went the Hulk Goblin route? Seriously?

Old 10-09-2013, 11:59 PM   #56
AF3619
WOOO!

we don´t know yet , this is just a figure , could be just UGG not the movie version

-YES
-I´ll be right there"
Old 10-10-2013, 12:16 AM   #57
Venom'sDad
Reason I Became a Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by GENERAL RAAM582 View Post
Yeah, because that didn't stop them last time right?

Is Lizzy wearing a support bra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Goblin View Post
Easily the best username.
Can't wait for the avatar!!!

Old 10-10-2013, 12:20 AM   #58
FN Spider-man
move it Spidey move it!!

You guys should listen to yourselves seriously.
Go google hasbro tasm2 toy details and you'll find out that its for the usm comic goblin
, some of you are panicking for no reason

Old 10-10-2013, 12:47 AM   #59
Norrin Parker
Majestor of the Shi'ar

Quote:
Originally Posted by FN Spider-man View Post
You guys should listen to yourselves seriously.
Go google hasbro tasm2 toy details and you'll find out that its for the usm comic goblin
, some of you are panicking for no reason
hey man I hope I am panicking for no reason.

Spider-Man 2, The Avengers, Spider-Man, Batman Begins, Batman '89, Captain America: The First Avenger, Iron Man, Iron Man 3, The Amazing Spider-Man
Old 10-10-2013, 12:57 AM   #60
AF3619
WOOO!

i think so... because if that´s the case Superior Spider-man , Black Cat, Carnage , etc are in the sequel...

-YES
-I´ll be right there"
Old 10-10-2013, 01:05 AM   #61
Green Goblin
Past, Present and Future

That GG picture makes me want to throw up, and eat my puke again.

Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
I'm not a fanboy, I'm just an entusiastic Spider-Man fan...
Avvy by OriginalMiles
Old 10-10-2013, 01:30 AM   #62
Morbius
Living Vampire

It reminds me of this

Old 10-10-2013, 02:50 AM   #63
The Slang
Side-Kick

^That is actually better.

I've always seen the Green Goblin as Spider-man's equivalent of the Joker. He's a cackling homicidal maniac with a bag of tricks.

That entire vibe is destroyed if you go with the ridiculous 'Ultimate hulk-goblin' interpretation, which by the way is not even recognizably goblin like. Who would even look at that monstrosity and think 'Goblin' if it weren't his name. Ork? Sure. Troll? Maybe. But Goblin? I've always associated the word with something small and mischievous with pointy ears. Never A hulking mass of muscle with horns on its head.

Easily one of the worst reimaginings of a comic character ever.

Old 10-10-2013, 04:34 AM   #64
Doctor Who
KIDNEYS!!!

GUYS!!!!! Pay attention to his ears! The striped texture to his body! It's Abomination!!!

Webb would NOT reveal the look of Goblin of this film; hell, if anything, we're most likely only to catch a glimpse of him at the end of the credits. THINK!!!

l

THE LEGEND ENDS

JULY 20TH 2012
Old 10-10-2013, 04:41 AM   #65
Spideyfan93
Hayley Atwell I love you!

God guys, chill out!

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Old 10-10-2013, 04:51 AM   #66
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Guys, that goblin in these pics is the build-a-figure for the comic book based figures in the ASM2 line, and the goblin figure itself is a comic based figure, based on USM goblin.

This is NOT the movie look.

If there is anything even remotely significant about the comic based figures its that all of them (including Beetle if you count the Harry "goblin" suit whose description paints a beetle-esque image), they are all characters rumored to be in the film, in one way or another.

Yeah, I'm just worried that if Pan of Steel isn't widely accepted by the audience and critics, they might try to shoehorn Pinocchio into the sequel, and we all know how long Hollywood has been trying to do a 'Pan vs Pinocchio' team up movie.
The Legend of Labeouf by Schlosser85
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=226

#Hypsters4Sawyer
Old 10-10-2013, 06:31 AM   #67
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

I pray we don't get Hulk Goblin.

But IF we do, I would hope they at least give us the version of Hulk Goblin from the USM cartoon.

He's still large in that, but his spiky protrusions are scaled back, he has the 616 Goblin personality, and he uses all the 616 weapons.

Yeah, I'm just worried that if Pan of Steel isn't widely accepted by the audience and critics, they might try to shoehorn Pinocchio into the sequel, and we all know how long Hollywood has been trying to do a 'Pan vs Pinocchio' team up movie.
The Legend of Labeouf by Schlosser85
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=226

#Hypsters4Sawyer
Old 10-10-2013, 06:53 AM   #68
Sex
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Goblin View Post
And response with an avatar!

Please post here more often
I usually spend most of my time in the Superman/Batman section although Spidey is my favourite superhero

I can definitely see me coming here more often now though for sure

OT:

I will cry if we get Hulk Goblin

On a serious note, I hope we get the classic Purple and Green look but modernized.

Last edited by Sex; 10-10-2013 at 07:33 AM.
Old 10-10-2013, 07:16 AM   #69
eLPAtitoyUPI
The real Spoder-Man

Guys, calm the **** down. It's just a figure of Ultimate Spider-Man's Green Goblin. Hasbro doesn't only make TASM 2 toys

Quote:

Old 10-10-2013, 08:40 AM   #70
HanShotFirst
Side-Kick

So.. if Has Bro making toys of every rumored villain.. where the hell is the Vulture?!

Old 10-10-2013, 08:44 AM   #71
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanShotFirst View Post
So.. if Has Bro making toys of every rumored villain.. where the hell is the Vulture?!
same place as rhino ;P

Old 10-10-2013, 08:51 AM   #72
Morbius
Living Vampire

We'll never get an Ultimate Gobby for TASM 3 +...

That would mean a villain that's essentially a mix of Electro (shoots crap out his hands, red, blue, whatever!) and the Lizard (big talking green guy). Marc's crew are trying to be original - sure, they've made some slipups in TASM, but I simply can't see them making this kind of cinematic decision

Last edited by Morbius; 10-10-2013 at 08:56 AM.
Old 10-10-2013, 09:04 AM   #73
JOE

It has begun...

"If you make yourself more than just an avatar, if you devote yourself to an ideal, you become something else entirely... A legend, Mr. Kane52630"

@JoeJoeJoeUrBoat
Old 10-10-2013, 09:14 AM   #74
Morbius
Living Vampire

Ninja Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOE View Post
It has begun...
Au contraire Joe, it never stopped...

Old 10-10-2013, 09:49 AM   #75
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaseter View Post
Except this

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOE View Post
It has begun...
We must brace ourselves.

Closed Thread