The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2013, 09:53 AM   #76
UltimateWebhead
Black's the new Red&Blue

Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ultimate Green Goblin

They better not screw this up.

Old 10-10-2013, 09:58 AM   #77
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateWebhead View Post
Ultimate Green Goblin

They better not screw this up.
I'm not keen on having another huge green monster to be honest. They should just go the 616 route and update it. Ultimate Goblin sucks.

Old 10-10-2013, 09:59 AM   #78
Oscorp
Side-Kick

I really hope that's just a toy for the Ultimate comics and not the film. If Green Goblin will be like THAT in the movie...I'll be the first to pray for Marvel Studios to get the rights back.

Old 10-10-2013, 10:04 AM   #79
UltimateWebhead
Black's the new Red&Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeKay View Post
I'm not keen on having another huge green monster to be honest. They should just go the 616 route and update it. Ultimate Goblin sucks.
And since they already have used a hulking green monster ala The Lizard, you'd think they would stray away from those design cues for the GG. And they better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscorp View Post
I really hope that's just a toy for the Ultimate comics and not the film. If Green Goblin will be like THAT in the movie...I'll be the first to pray for Marvel Studios to get the rights back.
Ditto.

Old 10-10-2013, 10:10 AM   #80
JOE

If they're going to repeat a villain the chances are they're going to have to differentiate from Raimi's... Or at least attempt to for the people complaining they "ripped it off". This would be a very distinctive change.

"If you make yourself more than just an avatar, if you devote yourself to an ideal, you become something else entirely... A legend, Mr. Kane52630"

@JoeJoeJoeUrBoat
Old 10-10-2013, 10:10 AM   #81
DyeLorean
Cinemaphonic Quadrovision

Wait... is that a Green Goblin action figure?

Old 10-10-2013, 10:13 AM   #82
UltimateWebhead
Black's the new Red&Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOE View Post
If they're going to repeat a villain the chances are they're going to have to differentiate from Raimi's... Or at least attempt to for the people complaining they "ripped it off". This would be a very distinctive change.
If they want to 'differentiate' from the Raimi films all they need to do is use a version of the classic GG. Now they've created something that is not only faithful but better than what we got in SM1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DyeLorean View Post
Wait... is that a Green Goblin action figure?
Yes. It's based on the UGG from the cartoon.

Old 10-10-2013, 10:15 AM   #83
DyeLorean
Cinemaphonic Quadrovision

My avatar speaks for myself now.

Old 10-10-2013, 10:15 AM   #84
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Guys please stop.

THAT'S JUST A TOY!

AND ITS NOT BASED ON THE MOVIE GOBLIN!!!!!!

STOP. FREAKING. OUT.

Yeah, I'm just worried that if Pan of Steel isn't widely accepted by the audience and critics, they might try to shoehorn Pinocchio into the sequel, and we all know how long Hollywood has been trying to do a 'Pan vs Pinocchio' team up movie.
The Legend of Labeouf by Schlosser85
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=226

#Hypsters4Sawyer
Old 10-10-2013, 10:16 AM   #85
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Quote:
Yes. It's based on the UGG from the cartoon.
Its based on USM goblin from the comics.

A later incarnation.

Yeah, I'm just worried that if Pan of Steel isn't widely accepted by the audience and critics, they might try to shoehorn Pinocchio into the sequel, and we all know how long Hollywood has been trying to do a 'Pan vs Pinocchio' team up movie.
The Legend of Labeouf by Schlosser85
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=226

#Hypsters4Sawyer
Old 10-10-2013, 10:16 AM   #86
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick

Edit

Old 10-10-2013, 10:21 AM   #87
Vid Electricz
Banned User

lol. The "goblin" toy reminds me of this

Old 10-10-2013, 10:22 AM   #88
UltimateWebhead
Black's the new Red&Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyFan866 View Post
Guys please stop.

THAT'S JUST A TOY!

AND ITS NOT BASED ON THE MOVIE GOBLIN!!!!!!

STOP. FREAKING. OUT.
Who is freaking out? We're discussing how we don't like the design of the toy and hope that it isn't part of the movie. Have you seen the movie design of the GG? So, maybe you can share exactly what he looks like then? It's entirely possible the movie GG could end up looking similar to this...I don't want that to happen. It's still a possibility.

Oh, and I think your caps button is stuck.

Old 10-10-2013, 10:25 AM   #89
Green Goblin
Past, Present and Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid Electricz View Post
lol. The "goblin" toy reminds me of this
I think it is clear by now that Satan is the head of Sony Pictures. They want to create a film so bad it will make Spider-Man 3 or Ultimate Spider-Man (Cartoon) look like a cinematic masterpiece.

Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
I'm not a fanboy, I'm just an entusiastic Spider-Man fan...
Avvy by OriginalMiles

Last edited by Green Goblin; 10-10-2013 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Forgot to add the 3, not talking about Spider-Man 1!
Old 10-10-2013, 10:25 AM   #90
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick

so basically people are freaking out because they seen a toy from the ultimate Comics and suddenly realised OMG that might appear in the film!!!

that was always and still is a risk, but i don't think that toy has anything to do with the film because his character should probably be more of a secret then The Rhino, let along a toy of carnage,blackcat and beetle

Old 10-10-2013, 10:47 AM   #91
Loki882
Side-Kick

I'm more interested to see the design of Black Cat's costume (if she appears).

Old 10-10-2013, 10:50 AM   #92
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscorp View Post
Lol xD I hope it's not the design they're going for or else I'm going to form a lynch mob and head over to Sony Studios.

Quote:
And since they already have used a hulking green monster ala The Lizard, you'd think they would stray away from those design cues for the GG. And they better.
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOE View Post
So you want us to get another huge hulk like green monster villain?

Quote:
Who is freaking out? We're discussing how we don't like the design of the toy and hope that it isn't part of the movie. Have you seen the movie design of the GG? So, maybe you can share exactly what he looks like then? It's entirely possible the movie GG could end up looking similar to this...I don't want that to happen. It's still a possibility.

Oh, and I think your caps button is stuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Goblin View Post
I think it is clear by now that Satan is the head of Sony Pictures. They want to create a film so bad it will make Spider-Man or Ultimate Spider-Man (Cartoon) look like a cinematic masterpiece.

Old 10-10-2013, 11:08 AM   #93
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Who View Post
I'm pretty sure that's an Abomination.
Fixed, and

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Who View Post
GUYS!!!!! Pay attention to his ears! The striped texture to his body! It's Abomination!!!

Webb would NOT reveal the look of Goblin of this film; hell, if anything, we're most likely only to catch a glimpse of him at the end of the credits. THINK!!!
Excuse my french, but why the f**k would they put the Hulk's enemy in a Spider-Man toy-line? Abomination doesn't have a flaming body, or horns protruding from his skin. Know who does, though? Ultimate Green Goblin. And yes, he even has the ears that you were yelling about. It's like you didn't even bother to google before jumping to that conclusion.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.

Last edited by ThePowerCosmic; 10-10-2013 at 11:12 AM.
Old 10-10-2013, 11:11 AM   #94
Hunter Rider
Ronin
SHH! Administrator

The figure is pretty nicely made, but **** do I hope it's not how the Goblin is gonna look in this series.

"Now this life is etched in black but I wont be looking back, the rain washed out the tracks, I'll never find again"

Old 10-10-2013, 11:12 AM   #95
Gamma Goliath
Engine of Destruction

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
Fixed, and

Excuse my french, but why the f**k would they put the Hulk's enemy in a Spider-Man toy-line? Abomination doesn't have a flaming body, or horns portruding from his skin. Know who does, though? Ultimate Green Goblin. And yes, he even has the ears that you were yelling about. It's like you didn't even bother to google before jumping to that conclusion.

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic about it being abomy. Lol

Old 10-10-2013, 11:12 AM   #96
Green Goblin
Past, Present and Future

^ if he's like that it might not be that bad

Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
I'm not a fanboy, I'm just an entusiastic Spider-Man fan...
Avvy by OriginalMiles
Old 10-10-2013, 11:16 AM   #97
Vid Electricz
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Goblin View Post
^ if he's like that it might not be that bad
There's very little difference between the toy and the comic panel posted above... Can't wait to see Spider-Man fight the Green Orc.

Old 10-10-2013, 11:17 AM   #98
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamma Goliath View Post
I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic about it being abomy. Lol
I pray that he was being sarcastic, because otherwise, that was really off. The guy was yelling at us to think and kept saying it was Abomination. If he was being sarcastic, it threw me off big time because he seemed so adamant about it being Abomination.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 10-10-2013, 11:37 AM   #99
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid Electricz View Post
There's very little difference between the toy and the comic panel posted above... Can't wait to see Spider-Man fight the Green Orc.
Dun dun duuun!!!

Let the negativity Feed you Vid, Embrace it!! EMBRACE!!

Old 10-10-2013, 11:44 AM   #100
Vid Electricz
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuestStar2004 View Post
Dun dun duuun!!!

Let the negativity Feed you Vid, Embrace it!! EMBRACE!!

Closed Thread