The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2013, 09:56 PM   #301
Andreth
Side-Kick

Default Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan of Steel View Post
BEAUTIFUL MOMENT
Seriously
their smiles, the music

I had forgotten how much I loved the DP dynamic until that scene

Quote:
Maybe Clark got his idea for changing in and out of his clothes in the Janitor's room after having done it so many times when he was there with Lois.
obviously!

Quote:
Originally Posted by titansupes View Post
Post one from the movie in which Lois does her sexy 'Don't **** with me' walk into Perry's office... And your wildest dream shall come true.

Not really, but I'd still like it.

This one?

or this one?

"A human with me at the end, and human tears. 2000 years and I can still be surprised. In this I see God."
TRUEBLOOD
Old 11-04-2013, 09:58 PM   #302
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Well, since I couldn't find any gifs...images are the next best thing to show off some of my favorite shots:

Old 11-04-2013, 10:00 PM   #303
Andreth
Side-Kick

I could only find this gif:

"A human with me at the end, and human tears. 2000 years and I can still be surprised. In this I see God."
TRUEBLOOD
Old 11-04-2013, 10:03 PM   #304
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreth View Post
I could only find this gif:

There are times where I kind of wish that Snyder had opted to film this moment at an actual location. I mean after having seen "Transformers 3", it's not all that difficult to create a realistic environment of a city that's been trashed from an alien attack without resorting to full green screen...plus the natural lighting of the sunlight shining against the couple would have been a nice visual look.

Old 11-04-2013, 10:06 PM   #305
Andreth
Side-Kick

^^
Yeah

This made me laugh:

Lol Amy

I need to buy the blu-ray

TRUEBLOOD
Old 11-04-2013, 10:11 PM   #306
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

And personally, I still think that when the final film comes for both Henry and Amy, that it wouldn't be such a bad idea to end the film with Lois being pregnant, with the notion that a new race of Krypton from the union of Humans and Kryptonians will begin with their offspring in the future...I mean it would definitely be fulfilling what Jor-el had told Clark about him being the bridge to two worlds.

Old 11-04-2013, 10:13 PM   #307
The Boy Scout
Side-Kick

I could actually see them doing that.

Old 11-04-2013, 10:14 PM   #308
Andreth
Side-Kick

I think Superman Returns scarred us all with the superbaby storyline, but I wouldn't be opposed to see a Lois-Superman child in this universe at some point.

I still think they have a LOT of stories to tell before even thinking about a superbaby

TRUEBLOOD
Old 11-04-2013, 10:17 PM   #309
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Quote:
I think Superman Returns scarred us all with the superbaby storyline, but I wouldn't be opposed to see a Lois-Superman child in this universe at some point.

I still think they have a LOT of stories to tell before even thinking about a superbaby
lol; I honestly don't know why some are scarred from the notion of Superman and Lois having a kid at some point considering that the circumstances of Lois and Superman's child in SR was perhaps the worst one that a director could pick to put them all in.haha

I mean, it's true that having a story with the kid being a part of the adventure isn't all that thrilling, especially when done wrong...aka "The Legend of Zorro".

But if it's just shown during the closing montage at the ending of the final film of the franchise, then it wouldn't be entirely bad imho.

Old 11-04-2013, 10:17 PM   #310
MrsKent26
Whatever.

Please no superbaby. I admit it, Superman returns poisoned that idea for me.

Old 11-04-2013, 10:21 PM   #311
Andreth
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
lol; I honestly don't know why some are scarred from the notion of Superman and Lois having a kid at some point considering that the circumstances of Lois and Superman's child in SR was perhaps the worst one that a director could pick to put them all in.haha

I mean, it's true that having a story with the kid being a part of the adventure isn't all that thrilling, especially when done wrong...aka "The Legend of Zorro".

But if it's just shown during the closing montage at the ending of the final film of the franchise, then it wouldn't be entirely bad imho.
Yeah, they've made the whole issue of unifying both worlds a big part of MoS. I could see them doing that at some point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsKent26 View Post
Please no superbaby. I admit it, Superman returns poisoned that idea for me.

See?

I think that if done right it could be a good storyline to end the franchise. But who knows.
SR used it in the worst way possible. And the sequel was going to be even worse.

TRUEBLOOD
Old 11-04-2013, 10:21 PM   #312
Sex
Side-Kick

I don't like the idea of Lois getting pregnant but I'm not totally against it. If they were to make her pregnant then I'd rather she get pregnant after a Justice League movie.

Old 11-04-2013, 10:25 PM   #313
Andreth
Side-Kick

IF they were to write that plot at some point I doubt we'll see her getting pregnant and all that jazz, I'm thinking more of an epilogue and some random images of an heir of Superman. Someone even more powerful due to his kryptonian/Human condition or something like that.

TRUEBLOOD
Old 11-04-2013, 10:28 PM   #314
Sex
Side-Kick

Quote:
IF they were to write that plot at some point I doubt we'll see her getting pregnant and all that jazz, I'm thinking more of an epilogue and some random images of an heir of Superman. Someone even more powerful due to his kryptonian/Human condition or something like that.
And that young man will be best friends with Terry in the future in a BB movie

Old 11-04-2013, 10:30 PM   #315
MrsKent26
Whatever.

Well, I might be able to handle it if it was introduced at the end of the movie. I definitely don't wanna see it as a major plot point throughout a movie. For some reason, I always find it boring when the plot focuses on the raising of kids in movies. And movie kids always end up being annoying. Superman Returns piano-pushing kid, War of the Worlds screaming kid, Mask of Zoro kid...all annoying. I just can't deal with them.

Old 11-04-2013, 10:42 PM   #316
John-An
The Man of Tomorrow

Herolee I found it

Old 11-04-2013, 10:45 PM   #317
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
There are times where I kind of wish that Snyder had opted to film this moment at an actual location. I mean after having seen "Transformers 3", it's not all that difficult to create a realistic environment of a city that's been trashed from an alien attack without resorting to full green screen...plus the natural lighting of the sunlight shining against the couple would have been a nice visual look.
Yeah, Transformers was nicely shot. Say what you want about Bay, but he kicks ass in the visuals and action department.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsKent26 View Post
Well, I might be able to handle it if it was introduced at the end of the movie. I definitely don't wanna see it as a major plot point throughout a movie. For some reason, I always find it boring when the plot focuses on the raising of kids in movies. And movie kids always end up being annoying. Superman Returns piano-pushing kid, War of the Worlds screaming kid, Mask of Zoro kid...all annoying. I just can't deal with them.
I don't want a kid. Anyways, War of the Worlds was awesome. I'll excuse the kids. Tom Cruise and Steven Spielberg blockbusters for the win.

Old 11-04-2013, 10:52 PM   #318
the last son
Side-Kick

Good acting by adams in that image. She looks truly terrified. Being such a short shot she could have phoned it in.

Old 11-04-2013, 10:55 PM   #319
John-An
The Man of Tomorrow

lovely

Old 11-04-2013, 10:57 PM   #320
John-An
The Man of Tomorrow

Here it is Herolee found this one...

Yeah I don't see any chemistry and good acting here by both of them

Last edited by John-An; 11-04-2013 at 11:03 PM.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:05 PM   #321
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Just putting my 2 cents in, but we have metric tons worth of possible story possibilities before we even need to broach "Superman... I'm pregnant and the child is yours" from Lois.

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:39 PM   #322
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan of Steel View Post

Here it is Herolee found this one...
Thanks a million for finding this. Definitely appreciate it.

Old 11-04-2013, 11:49 PM   #323
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Am I the only one that got ALL-STAR vibes from Superman's face in that moment? As though escaping from that gravity well taxed him to the limit, and that when he starts to look like that we know any more and he could die? Just a thought.

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.
Old 11-05-2013, 12:00 AM   #324
Bruce_Begins
I am still Green Goblin

One obvious reference to TDKR was when Supes reaches out his hand to get the Sunlight, when he temporarily gets knocked out after destroying the World Engine over the Indian Ocean.

*\S/T*
Old 11-05-2013, 12:13 AM   #325
slumcat
The Non-Judgmentalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce_Begins View Post
One obvious reference to TDKR was when Supes reaches out his hand to get the Sunlight, when he temporarily gets knocked out after destroying the World Engine over the Indian Ocean.

How is that a clear reference to TDKR?

Closed Thread