The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2013, 10:21 AM   #426
WarriorDreamer
Side-Kick

Default Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
Agreed and I swear, if Batman’s female is given the top billing over Amy’s Lois in this film, I will be super pissed.
It seems to be more of a Batman movie these days than a Superman movie, so I wouldn't be surprised.

I'm actually not fussed with Wonder Woman being in the movie. It is barely a Superman movie anymore, more of a Justice League movie. And besides, Lois Lane has had many portrayals in movies and television, WW has not. It might be nice to see her for once.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2- April 16th
Old 11-09-2013, 12:32 PM   #427
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

Amy looked very pretty in the Live Show. She just didn't seem all that interested. Same with Henry.

Old 11-10-2013, 12:02 AM   #428
Andreth
Side-Kick

Yeah

"A human with me at the end, and human tears. 2000 years and I can still be surprised. In this I see God."
TRUEBLOOD
Old 11-10-2013, 03:10 AM   #429
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Well, given that it seems like I no longer have to worry about a potential love triangle brewing about with Clark, Lois, and Bruce due to all of the news that we've gotten on how they're looking for a LI for Bruce, I just hope that Amy is given a good enough role as Lois in this film, MORE SO than Jaimie was as Sif in the recent Thor film.

Seriously, it'd be a huge crime if they gave Amy's Lois the sif treatment in this.

Old 11-10-2013, 03:50 AM   #430
DA_Champion
Side-Kick

I really didn't like how Kevin Smith kept interrupting Amy Adams in his interview. He interrupted all three of them
(Cavill, Snyder, and Adams), but Adams was interrupted more, and had less success uninterrupting herself.

It's too bad, because she came off as having interesting things to say.

Old 11-10-2013, 09:10 AM   #431
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

That kissing question to Amy was kind of awkward.

Old 11-10-2013, 09:41 AM   #432
The Shield
It's really Happening!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaooz View Post
Amy looked very pretty in the Live Show. She just didn't seem all that interested. Same with Henry.
Lol probably bc Zack and Kevin forgot they were there most of the time.

All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. ~Ellen Glasgow

Old 11-10-2013, 10:12 AM   #433
Andreth
Side-Kick

yeah , Henry got the worse part. It looked like they forgot he was there too. lol

"A human with me at the end, and human tears. 2000 years and I can still be surprised. In this I see God."
TRUEBLOOD
Old 11-10-2013, 10:14 AM   #434
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

It was cute though when he said Amy was the only woman for the job.

Old 11-10-2013, 10:35 AM   #435
Andreth
Side-Kick

Awww yeah, he was supposed to answer kevin's question but he made a pause just to say that to Amy.

TRUEBLOOD
Old 11-10-2013, 10:47 AM   #436
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

Kevin Smith was in love with her acting. He wouldn't shut up about that one moment.

Old 11-10-2013, 01:32 PM   #437
John-An
The Man of Tomorrow

Old 11-10-2013, 04:42 PM   #438
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

So the DP artcle in the Blu disc seems to point to Lois and the military revealing a lot about Superman's involvement in MOS' events.

Old 11-10-2013, 05:38 PM   #439
MrsKent26
Whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
So the DP artcle in the Blu disc seems to point to Lois and the military revealing a lot about Superman's involvement in MOS' events.
That's good. If they reveal that he was on their side, it will make him seem like less of an alien terrorist.

Old 11-10-2013, 10:27 PM   #440
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsKent26 View Post
That's good. If they reveal that he was on their side, it will make him seem like less of an alien terrorist.

Any questions about the events in MOS lead to answers that paint the true story about Superman to the public. Lot's of military personnel and civilians would be more than willing to state that Superman was a key in saving the whole world and saving lives. He neutralized the WE and stopped Zod from going on a kill crazy rampage/one man genocide. There can be mistrust and suspicion, sure, but from rank and file enlisted men/women to experienced and known journalists people do exist that would counter that fear and suspicion.

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.
Old 11-10-2013, 10:35 PM   #441
MrsKent26
Whatever.

Yes, I like that. I don't wanna see everyone hating him. I like the idea of showcasing differing opinions on him and how people react.

Old 11-10-2013, 10:45 PM   #442
Smallville13
Side-Kick

Yeesh. Couldn't watch all of this. Far too awkward. I've got way too much respect for Amy.

What was the point of it all anyway? Was it really necessary to promote the MOS Blu-Ray? Nothing was really learned from it. Just awkward for all parties involved (except Snyder really... he's not the most sociable but I do get the sense that he loves what he's doing and the attention).

Old 11-10-2013, 10:58 PM   #443
FeedOnATreeFrog
A Metal Gear reference

What's the downside in promoting the Blu-Ray?

It's one of the few post-MOS talks we've had from Snyder. It was great to see Snyder, Shannon, etc talk about plot points of the movie in detail.

I also think that Smith is probably the antithesis of an awkward interviewer.

Last edited by FeedOnATreeFrog; 11-10-2013 at 11:06 PM.
Old 11-10-2013, 11:24 PM   #444
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Well it is Kevin Smith we're talking about here; he can make anything awkward for people to watch. Frankly, I've learned not to take him seriously as a critic or as a filmmaker for a long time.

Old 11-11-2013, 12:35 AM   #445
NosfeRomas
Side-Kick

I take him more seriously than most film critics or filmmakers. At least he is an honest guy who does his best not some pretentious douche.

Some of them fell into Hell
Old 11-11-2013, 01:10 AM   #446
MrsKent26
Whatever.

I don't mind Kevin Smith. He could just dial it down a little.

Old 11-11-2013, 06:01 AM   #447
DrMylesOBoogie
Side-Kick

Smith's enthusiasm for these characters and films is genuine. I know, because he usually just echoes everything I think about Superman and Batman whether it be comics or film. And that's mostly because he's had the same exposure to the material.

Old 11-11-2013, 07:23 PM   #448
John Lambert
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by STARMAN View Post
Perhaps Superman gives Lois an exclusive interview to set the record straight. Or maybe that's too cliché.
But since Lois will know that SM=CK, and what she writes as the interview, and maybe even films if they are doing live-video stream to take the Daily Planet into the 21st century, will not be the full truth, but a truth orchestrated by Lois and Clark together to cover up the full truth, it will be different from previous interviews.

I also hope they do not tell all his strengths and weaknesses like they did in S:TM. That was very bad, revealing that he can't see through lead for example.

Old 11-11-2013, 10:45 PM   #449
AnneFan
Hathaway #1

Amy attended Anne's early birthday dinner a few days ago and they said she was a little tipsy while toasting the Bday girl.

Rio 2 - Song One - Interstellar - The Intern - The Lifeboat - Get Happy - Alice 2
Old 11-11-2013, 11:38 PM   #450
Rowsdower!
Jaguaring Lives

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
Well, given that it seems like I no longer have to worry about a potential love triangle brewing about with Clark, Lois, and Bruce due to all of the news that we've gotten on how they're looking for a LI for Bruce, I just hope that Amy is given a good enough role as Lois in this film, MORE SO than Jaimie was as Sif in the recent Thor film.

Seriously, it'd be a huge crime if they gave Amy's Lois the sif treatment in this.
Amy is a triple Academy Award nominee and one of the biggest names in Hollywood right now. Jaimie was the girl on Kyle XY. I don't think you have to worry about Amy getting the shaft.

ATTENTION: The rumor about WB's "no jokes" policy is 100% correct. No one should ever doubt any rumor about any upcoming movie, even in cases where it contradicts rumors that have previously been reported. In those cases, both rumors are true.

In other news, Bryan Cranston is playing Lex Luthor, Emily Blunt is Wonder Woman, Benedict Cumberbatch is Martian Manhunter, and that guy from Teen Wolf is Batman.
Closed Thread