The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Misc. TV Series

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2013, 01:59 PM   #451
DarkSovereignty
Wubba Lubba Dub Dub

Default Re: ABC's Once Upon a Time - Part 4

To alot of people, especially kids my age who grew up in Bush's America, TDK is kind of like our Woodstock. I'm not an idiot.
Old 11-07-2013, 02:36 PM   #452
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger

Yay!!!!!

Old 11-07-2013, 03:28 PM   #453
the_ultimate_evil
CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY.

i like the character and will be annoyed if they kill her off, but the idea of milos losing his **** is just to tempting

And so I walk, into the searing light which banishes all darkness, surrendering my face and form to atoms of dust, seeking the true darkness of peace,the cool shadows of eternity and the unknown fate of nothingness
To view my site tumblr dev art twitter
Old 11-07-2013, 03:33 PM   #454
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources

Her characters deserves a certain amount of comeuppance.

Heterosexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to the Opposite Sex
Homosexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to the Same Sex
Bisexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to Both Sexes
Hype-osexual - A Person More Sexually Excited By CBM Photos/Trailers Than Any Man or Woman Could Ever Hope To Make Them

Old 11-07-2013, 03:58 PM   #455
the_ultimate_evil
CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY.

not actually OUAT related truthfully apart from history but i had to share it

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

And so I walk, into the searing light which banishes all darkness, surrendering my face and form to atoms of dust, seeking the true darkness of peace,the cool shadows of eternity and the unknown fate of nothingness
To view my site tumblr dev art twitter
Old 11-07-2013, 04:08 PM   #456
A Dollar Short
Side-Kick

Damnit, shouldn't have clicked, so far I've been good at avoiding any sort of spoilers this season. Anyways, doubt they'll kill her off. I'm thinking this'll probably be the last season for our dear Hook. With Emma and Neal's relationship, I think he'll have to take a back seat by either staying on the island or dying, thus closing out the Neverland chapter. I hope we see more of Tink before then! I liked her introduction, but then they did nothing with her.

Old 11-07-2013, 04:19 PM   #457
Teelie
Mostly Harmless

It's misleading out of context but she's not dead, or even seriously hurt.

Old 11-07-2013, 05:04 PM   #458
Milos
Side-Kick

Regina is not dying, I'm just upset that she is hurt!

Huge spoiler about Pan, pretty disappointing if you ask me!
http://aboardjollyroger.tumblr.com/p...set-06-11-2013

Old 11-07-2013, 08:40 PM   #459
Primal Slayer
Good ol' Lima Heights

Very very interesting. But that would be the ultimate punishment. Put him somewhere where he is forced to age.

Old 11-07-2013, 09:42 PM   #460
CB Fan
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperT View Post
Apparently Vancity filming was on set recently and stated that they are killing off a beloved character on the show. They have pictures but aren't releasing them.
I think it will probably be Hook (great chance to die a hero) but I wouldn't mind seeing Henry dead.

Old 11-07-2013, 10:47 PM   #461
SuperT
Boom Shaka Laka

Unfortunately, while I wish it was Hook (Or Regina or Rumple) they wouldn't have the balls to kill off any of them, including Snow or Charming and that's the problem with this show.

Coming from the writers of Lost, you'd think by now at least one or two main characters would be dead since they had no problem with that on Lost but no dice.

Last edited by SuperT; 11-08-2013 at 09:38 AM.
Old 11-07-2013, 10:59 PM   #462
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources

It's not the writers, it's Disney. In the first draft of their pilot, they killed off Charming instead of putting him in a coma, but it was nixed because it would erase any chance for a happy ending. They don't want that. Once is a family show, LOST was an adult drama.

Plus, it's really not that different from LOST anyway. Alot of the core characters on that show lived until the end. They didn't really kill off one of the big-gun original players until Charlie at the end of S3. Until then, it was kind of just characters on the sidelines, even if they were series regulars.

Hype-osexual - A Person More Sexually Excited By CBM Photos/Trailers Than Any Man or Woman Could Ever Hope To Make Them

Last edited by Sawyer; 11-07-2013 at 11:02 PM.
Old 11-07-2013, 11:43 PM   #463
CB Fan
The Watcher

Well then lets off Henry it'll take care of the actors aging problem and get rid of an annoying character.

Old 11-07-2013, 11:43 PM   #464
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources

Old 11-07-2013, 11:49 PM   #465
chaseter
Bland User

I still see they haven't gotten rid of the awful green screens. When Rumple ran into the town to kill people he thought stole his son...dear god. I think they do it on purpose.

"Uh, since my boss made up the policy. You gonna pay? You're holding up my line of one other person. You can't afford your milk, step aside. What, daddy didn't give you enough milk money? Little baby gonna cry about it? Just step aside."
And that is how Uncle Ben dies.
Old 11-07-2013, 11:56 PM   #466
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources

Fun hyperbole is fun.

Old 11-08-2013, 12:25 AM   #467
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ultimate_evil View Post
i like the character and will be annoyed if they kill her off, but the idea of milos losing his **** is just to tempting

I actually think it would be cool if a main character "died", and the gang had to get their soul back from Hades to save them. Midas has already been introduced, so why not Hades and Hercules?

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 11-08-2013, 12:34 AM   #468
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
I actually think it would be cool if a main character "died", and the gang had to get their soul back from Hades to save them. Midas has already been introduced, so why not Hades and Hercules?

This. Oh so much, THIS! The existence of Midas might be a bit of a misstep, cuz it really did open up the possibility of Hercules, the greatest hero of ancient Greco-Roman mythology (and star of his own Disney musical animated feature) to exist in the FTL. If he did, they'd have to explain how he, and perhaps many of the other children of Zeus/Mythological heroes got taken off the table before Regina cast her curse. Same goes for Merlin, Arthur and The Knights. Once Lanceleot showed up, the explanation for why the Most Powerful Wizard Of All Time (suck it Potterheads, ) could not be bothered to put the smack down on Regina needed to be told.

Of course in the end it'll be revealed that Rumple was Zeus, Merlin and that guy you bumped into last week at COSTCO in disguise.

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.
Old 11-08-2013, 12:48 AM   #469
CB Fan
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
Yeah, yeah, yeah, who do you suggest then? Grumpy?

Old 11-08-2013, 12:51 AM   #470
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by CB Fan View Post
Yeah, yeah, yeah, who do you suggest then? Grumpy?

The Cricket. I'm not joking.

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.
Old 11-08-2013, 02:03 AM   #471
Milos
Side-Kick

Henry dying would be perfect!
Regina would quickly get over it with her new Hood family! And Emma can always have a new kid with Hook, so everyone's happy!

Old 11-08-2013, 02:05 AM   #472
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milos View Post
Henry dying would be perfect!
Regina would quickly get over it with her new Hood family! And Emma can always have a new kid with Hook, so everyone's happy!

You.... No. I am not taking the bait. NOPE.

Old 11-08-2013, 02:07 AM   #473
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
This. Oh so much, THIS! The existence of Midas might be a bit of a misstep, cuz it really did open up the possibility of Hercules, the greatest hero of ancient Greco-Roman mythology (and star of his own Disney musical animated feature) to exist in the FTL. If he did, they'd have to explain how he, and perhaps many of the other children of Zeus/Mythological heroes got taken off the table before Regina cast her curse. Same goes for Merlin, Arthur and The Knights. Once Lanceleot showed up, the explanation for why the Most Powerful Wizard Of All Time (suck it Potterheads, ) could not be bothered to put the smack down on Regina needed to be told.

Of course in the end it'll be revealed that Rumple was Zeus, Merlin and that guy you bumped into last week at COSTCO in disguise.

Merlin better be dead, or something. I'd love for him to be living, but if he's alive, he really does need a good reason why he didn't interfere with Regina's plan.

Maybe Hercules is somewhere in Storybrooke. There might be plenty of characters we haven't seen yet that have been there the entire time.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 11-08-2013, 02:11 AM   #474
Milos
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
Very very interesting. But that would be the ultimate punishment. Put him somewhere where he is forced to age.
I don't think he's forced to age,
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
the old guy is wearing a completely different costume, i think he's transformed back into Rumpelstiltskin's father!
That's so lame!

Old 11-08-2013, 02:12 AM   #475
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
Merlin better be dead, or something. I'd love for him to be living, but if he's alive, he really does need a good reason why he didn't interfere with Regina's plan.

Maybe Hercules is somewhere in Storybrooke. There might be plenty of characters we haven't seen yet that have been there the entire time.

I think it's worth at least one or two episodes to showcase that idea. Herc may be a little out of Regina's purview but Merlin? Yeah, if you are enacting a "curse to end all curses" or what ever, you gotta take Merlin off the board somehow. Hmmm... Regina as Morgan LeFeye some how?

Of course, like I said, watch Rumple turn out to be Zeus, Odin and Ra too.

Closed Thread