The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Thor > Thor: The Dark World

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2013, 09:29 AM   #1
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Old 10-14-2013, 09:29 AM   #2
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Old 10-14-2013, 09:30 AM   #3
Silvermoon
Made To Be Ruled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeKay View Post
I5 days to go.:D

Just Kidding... :p *sigh* 25 days to go here (actually, more like 26 for me since I'm not seeing it opening day but first thing that Saturday morning instead)

wow.... I think that's the first time I've been the last post before a thread close

~Agents of SHIELD
Old 10-14-2013, 09:37 AM   #4
Adamantium
Your King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvermoon View Post

wow.... I think that's the first time I've been the last post before a thread close
Congrats on your achievement.

Old 10-14-2013, 09:43 AM   #5
Adamantium
Your King

This sucks. I just got laid off a couple of weeks ago. So with money tight, I'm probably not gonna be able to see it. This sucks!

Old 10-14-2013, 10:15 AM   #6
BoredGuy
Killing Time

Start a kickstarter

lol, but seriously, ya can't swing the 12 bucks??? post your address or a paypal or something, we'll get ya some cash... nobody should be deprived of seeing the glory of Thor

Old 10-14-2013, 10:18 AM   #7
Adamantium
Your King

^^ Well my two boys want to see it too. Plus Man of Steel is coming out on Blu-ray. It's just a mess. I'll try and come up with something. As long as it stays in theaters awhile. I live in a small town. 40 minutes from a big city. But I can't really know how long it will stay as opposed to a bigger city.

Last edited by Adamantium; 10-14-2013 at 10:22 AM.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:53 AM   #8
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredGuy View Post
Start a kickstarter

Quote:
lol, but seriously, ya can't swing the 12 bucks??? post your address or a paypal or something, we'll get ya some cash... nobody should be deprived of seeing the glory of Thor
Faith in humanity has been restored. God bless you brother.

Old 10-14-2013, 11:15 AM   #9
Rock Sexton
Go get me a Juicebox!

Man, the score for this movie really has me pumped. Been watching all the TV spots this morning and I really do feel the music is going to up the intensity.

Old 10-14-2013, 11:20 AM   #10
Silvermoon
Made To Be Ruled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Sexton View Post
Man, the score for this movie really has me pumped. Been watching all the TV spots this morning and I really do feel the music is going to up the intensity.
That reminds me, I saw this link posted on IMDB, don't know if it got posted here (apologies if it has an I'm reposting):

https://www.facebook.com/briantyler/...al_comments=27
Quote:
Brian Tyler:
Yep there will be a CD and digital release of the full soundtrack from Hollywood Records November 5th!
October 9 at 5:02pm

~Agents of SHIELD
Old 10-14-2013, 11:25 AM   #11
BoredGuy
Killing Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeKay View Post
Faith in humanity has been restored. God bless you brother.
ain't no thang..
especially now that I know he has kids, I think we should all rally round and give him a nice night out with the family

Old 10-14-2013, 12:16 PM   #12
ctsketch
Side-Kick

Quote:
ain't no thang..
especially now that I know he has kids, I think we should all rally round and give him a nice night out with the family
I'll pay for one of the kids

Old 10-14-2013, 12:59 PM   #13
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
ain't no thang..
Man you're a truly a nice person. We need more people like you and I want to help as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctsketch View Post
I'll pay for one of the kids
I want to as well but how do we do this? I'm only 19 and i dont have any credit cards or anything.

Old 10-14-2013, 01:03 PM   #14
ctsketch
Side-Kick

Not even a bank account?

Old 10-14-2013, 01:11 PM   #15
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctsketch View Post
Not even a bank account?
Nope

btw new tv spot.
http://vk.com/video-28416224_1663016...f3060a2e6222e4

Last edited by TeeKay; 10-14-2013 at 01:18 PM.
Old 10-14-2013, 01:57 PM   #16
Mjölnir
Blunt instrument

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeKay
I5 days to go.
I envy you. I have to wait 16 days.

Old 10-14-2013, 02:15 PM   #17
Kingdork
Side-Kick

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I'll be attending a special screening this thursday night in France. Like for Iron Man 3 back in april, you can PM me all of your spoilery question if you want to after the screening

Old 10-14-2013, 02:22 PM   #18
Silvermoon
Made To Be Ruled

Thor 2: Q&A Session with Chris Hemsworth

Some of my favorite bits:
Quote:
As an actor, what is it like to play a character with such a rich arc?

I love the fact that he is a God but that could be very bland and one-sided. But each time we get to break him down and find his human qualities and his vulnerable side it’s interesting because he has such a tough exterior and an unbreakable feel.

How has the relationship between Thor and Loki changed throughout the movies?

In the very first film Loki and Thor as brothers had a friendship where there was less hatred involved. We get to a place in this one where there’s more of that this time around again. Thor gets to ask Loki what this is all about and how they got to this point in their relationship.

Thor is able to confront Loki and say, “It’s about time that you recognize your role in this. You know, it wasn’t all everyone else’s fault.” In ‘Marvel’s The Avengers’ it was us yelling at each other and butting heads, and that happens a bit in this, too, but for the most part it’s a far more interesting dynamic.

What kind of training did you have to do this time around?

On this one I came in and said, “Okay, I want to make Thor more dynamic.” The guy can fly and split the earth in half with his weapon, yet a lot of the time we have seen him in the past just fighting hand-to-hand combat like a Viking, which is an element of his style, but I think we needed to embrace that he has far more advanced skills than that. So the idea of getting him off the ground a lot more, using more wire work. There’s a lot more wire work in this than previously. Developing different ways to use the hammer, but not always using the hammer. So it just became about making it a bit more dynamic.

~Agents of SHIELD
Old 10-14-2013, 02:26 PM   #19
Crimson King
Throwing shade

Quote:
The guy can fly and split the earth in half with his weapon, yet a lot of the time we have seen him in the past just fighting hand-to-hand combat like a Viking, which is an element of his style, but I think we needed to embrace that he has far more advanced skills than that. So the idea of getting him off the ground a lot more, using more wire work. There’s a lot more wire work in this than previously. Developing different ways to use the hammer, but not always using the hammer. So it just became about making it a bit more dynamic.
I think this, more than anything, has me most excited for the movie.

Recent guest appearances on The Hodgepodge Podcast to discuss 75 years of Batman and CA:TWS
Old 10-14-2013, 02:28 PM   #20
GriffinSTatum
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingdork View Post
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I'll be attending a special screening this thursday night in France. Like for Iron Man 3 back in april, you can PM me all of your spoilery question if you want to after the screening
Can you give a spoiler-free review so we know what to somewhat expect without giving away anything? Also compare it to the other marvel movies, especially Thor and how big of an improvement there was.

Old 10-14-2013, 02:43 PM   #21
DOOZlovesBOOZ
Side-Kick

Does anyone know if the movie is going to have an IMAX realease in the US. I can't find anything.

Old 10-14-2013, 02:54 PM   #22
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Thanks man. A spoiler free review would be nice.

Old 10-14-2013, 03:09 PM   #23
Kingdork
Side-Kick

No problem

Old 10-14-2013, 04:04 PM   #24
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
No problem
What time are you attending the screening?

Old 10-14-2013, 04:14 PM   #25
Mjölnir
Blunt instrument

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson King View Post
I think this, more than anything, has me most excited for the movie.
I'm with you on that. Those comments just scream awesomeness.

Closed Thread