The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Thor > Thor: The Dark World

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2013, 05:26 PM   #26
ctsketch
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Poor DC...

Old 10-18-2013, 05:30 PM   #27
Mr. Dent

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

You'll be saying that again when Thor outgrosses MoS lol.

2016 - Captain America 3 | Batman vs. Superman | X-Men: Apocalypse | The Amazing Spider-Man 3 | Doctor Strange
TV - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | Agent Carter | Daredevil | Luke Cage | Iron Fist | Jessica Jones | The Defenders
TV - Arrow | The Flash | Gotham | Constantine | iZOMBIE
Old 10-18-2013, 05:34 PM   #28
DarthSkywalker
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeKay View Post
Man Marvel is owning 2014. It's just too much.
Considering Sony and Fox are involved, one will most likely fail. But TWS looks so ready to fry my skull.

Old 10-18-2013, 05:36 PM   #29
DarthSkywalker
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctsketch View Post
Poor DC...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
You'll be saying that again when Thor outgrosses MoS lol.
The pressure on Batman/Superman is crazy. If it works creatively and financially, it will be a milestone. If it doesn't, real possible trouble.

Old 10-18-2013, 05:38 PM   #30
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
Considering Sony and Fox are involved, one will most likely fail. But TWS looks so ready to fry my skull.
I dunno which one will fail but everything I've seen so far from the leaked footage of GOTG, Spidey and X-Men. It looks good. Just wanna see the Cap teaser that's all. That could be the CBM of 2014 if done right.

Old 10-18-2013, 05:41 PM   #31
DarthSkywalker
Side-Kick

Quote:
I dunno which one will fail but everything I've seen so far from the leaked footage of GOTG, Spidey and X-Men. It looks good. Just wanna see the Cap teaser that's all. That could be the CBM of 2014 if done right.
Good leaked footage doesn't really equally quality film. TASM had great trailers with even better casting. Missed in the narrative sense by a mile.

Old 10-18-2013, 05:43 PM   #32
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Good leaked footage doesn't really equally quality film. TASM had great trailers with even better casting. Missed in the narrative sense by a mile.
The Amehzing Spider man was ok, nothing more. It was just a rehash of the first Raimi film and a 2 hour trailer for the sequel. Now the origin is out of the way, they can tell the story they want to tell. You've seen the leaked trailer right?

Old 10-18-2013, 05:43 PM   #33
Mr. Dent

Quote:
The pressure on Batman/Superman is crazy. If it works creatively and financially, it will be a milestone. If it doesn't, real possible trouble.
I think it's safe to say if they mess up Superman/Batman then pretty much their entire plans for a DC Cinematic Universe on film is ****ed...hell, all their franchises are ****ed if that happens. If it's a disaster it could ruin not only the DC brand, but the only two characters they've ever made work, Batman and Superman. They must have a good plan considering they're aware of that risk though.

2016 - Captain America 3 | Batman vs. Superman | X-Men: Apocalypse | The Amazing Spider-Man 3 | Doctor Strange
TV - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | Agent Carter | Daredevil | Luke Cage | Iron Fist | Jessica Jones | The Defenders
Old 10-18-2013, 05:47 PM   #34
DarthSkywalker
Side-Kick

Quote:
The Amehzing Spider man was ok, nothing more. It was just a rehash of the first Raimi film and a 2 hour trailer for the sequel. Now the origin is out of the way, they can tell the story they want to tell. You've seen the leaked trailer right?
Yes I have. I liked what I saw, but then again I did with TASM trailers as well. Personally, I love origin films. I have a hard time believing too much into those that put the first film together on a narrative level.

Old 10-18-2013, 05:48 PM   #35
DarthSkywalker
Side-Kick

Quote:
I think it's safe to say if they mess up Superman/Batman then pretty much their entire plans for a DC Cinematic Universe on film is ****ed...hell, all their franchises are ****ed if that happens. If it's a disaster it could ruin not only the DC brand, but the only two characters they've ever made work, Batman and Superman. They must have a good plan considering they're aware of that risk though.
They can always reboot Batman. The guy is like Bond. He will be big again every decade or so. But yeah, foreseeable future for Superman and the others could be royally messed up. This is not unlike what Fox has done with X-Men. The pressure on DoFP is enormous as well.

Old 10-18-2013, 05:50 PM   #36
darkslayer101
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahvelBaby! View Post
Im hoping Cap, Spidey and Godzilla are attached as trailers
X-Men DOFP trailer is also classified...

Old 10-18-2013, 05:50 PM   #37
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
With Goyer and Snyder co-writing the script. My expectations are very low considering that the script for MOS was weak (the dialogue was terrible), I dunno how Bats vs Supes is gonna play out to be honest. If they mess this up, it's game over for DC/WB. I can guarantee that.

Quote:
Yes I have. I liked what I saw, but then again I did with TASM trailers as well. Personally, I love origin films. I have a hard time believing too much into those that put the first film together.
That film was put together so that they could hold on to the rights. Truly a ****** movie to be honest.

Old 10-18-2013, 05:54 PM   #38
DarthSkywalker
Side-Kick

Quote:
With Goyer and Snyder co-writing the script. My expectations are very low considering that the script for MOS was weak (the dialogue was terrible), I dunno how Bats vs Supes is gonna play out to be honest. If they mess this up, it's game over for DC/WB. I can guarantee that.

That film was put together so that they could hold on to the rights. Truly a ****** movie to be honest.
And was written and filmed in less then 2 years. What gives you more faith in it?

Old 10-18-2013, 05:56 PM   #39
Castor troy
Side-Kick

The Cap 2 trailer begins with these words.

"Coming up on the drop zone Cap" ;-)

Old 10-18-2013, 06:01 PM   #40
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
And was written and filmed in less then 2 years. What gives you more faith in it?
Which one? the sequel or the first movie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castor troy View Post

Old 10-18-2013, 06:03 PM   #41
DarthSkywalker
Side-Kick

Quote:
Which one? the sequel or the first movie?

The sequel. They wrote it and filmed in all within two years. Written by worse writers no less.

Old 10-18-2013, 06:07 PM   #42
Mr. Dent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castor troy View Post

So it's going to start out with the helicopter/carrier footage from SDCC/D23?

Old 10-18-2013, 06:12 PM   #43
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
The sequel. They wrote it and filmed in all within two years. Written by worse writers no less.

*shrugs* ****ing Orci and Kurtman. **** writers. If you want I got pitch forks and machetes in my back yard, let's go find them and 'deal' with them before they keep ruining more franchises. -.-

Old 10-18-2013, 06:13 PM   #44
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator

Is this the Spider-Man thread? Or maybe it's the MOS box office thread? Or a poor DC thread?

For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Avvy by Kane

Monica Bellucci for Hippolyta in SvB
Old 10-18-2013, 06:14 PM   #45
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigdbfan View Post
Is this the Spider-Man thread?
sorry, I'm just a passionate spidey fan. We'll stop.

Old 10-18-2013, 06:14 PM   #46
DarthSkywalker
Side-Kick

Quote:
Is this the Spider-Man thread?
Thor, Loki, Sif and the Warriors Three will be going as Spider-Man, Thanos, Rocket Raccoon, and three random female X-Men for Halloween.

Old 10-18-2013, 08:09 PM   #47
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Quote:
Is this the Spider-Man thread? Or maybe it's the MOS box office thread? Or a poor DC thread?
Tell me about it

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
Old 10-18-2013, 08:15 PM   #48
Spider-Fan
The First Avenger Mod!!!
SHH! Global Moderator

Yeah guys, seriously...stay on topic in here and discuss Thor. Spider-Man, X-Men, Superman/DC, etc...they all have forums. Don't hijack this one (especially when fans are anticipating a move in a couple of weeks) with talks of those franchises. Discuss the man of the hour...the MIGHTY THOR!!!!!

Old 10-18-2013, 08:40 PM   #49
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Fan View Post
Yeah guys, seriously...stay on topic in here and discuss Thor. Spider-Man, X-Men, Superman/DC, etc...they all have forums. Don't hijack this one (especially when fans are anticipating a move in a couple of weeks) with talks of those franchises. Discuss the man of the hour...the MIGHTY THOR!!!!!
QFT

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
Old 10-18-2013, 08:46 PM   #50
rashad
Hype Board Junkie

Quote:
Thank you for asking.

Closed Thread